New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Mesmerist Archetype Guide?

I'm looking at playing mesmerist as a new character as the Godclaw Inquisitor I was wanting to play wasn't going to work that at all with how he viewed the law, Black and White.

I've read the only guide that seems to be in existence for mesmerist listed on the Guide Handbook and its seems woefully incomplete with regards to Archetypes. As I can only select one archetype, should I choose too, I would like to see a synopsis of the ones currently available on the SRD since this will be my first time playing a mesmerist at all. A brief insight to the role in the party. We have a witch (Main Healer) Hedgewitch, Barbarian, Monk and a Possible Vigilante/Ranged bowman. I would like to dominate the social sphere with absolute power and figured this a good class to do that.

Vizeir, Fey trickster, Cult Master, Mindwyrm Mesmer and MAYBE Thought Eater.

Any help would be much appreciated <3 thankies
    Last edited by Desiani; 2018-05-02 at 12:45 AM.
    Speaking as a necromancer, I just don't get why people can't leave a guy to raise a family in peace.

And they get all offended when I take some commonly-given advice and go out to make new friends.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default Re: Mesmerist Archetype Guide?

10 char bumpity boo
    Last edited by Desiani; 2018-05-07 at 02:08 AM.
    Speaking as a necromancer, I just don't get why people can't leave a guy to raise a family in peace.

And they get all offended when I take some commonly-given advice and go out to make new friends.