New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default The Secret Life Of Pets 2

Yesterday morning I saw the Secret Life Of Pets 2 and this is what I think about the movie:

Spoiler: My Thoughts Of The Secret Life Of Pets 2 Movie
    Show
    This movie was good. I did saw the first one and it was good. The sequel is about where all the pets have more secrets. Max went to the vet and he was wearing a cone to prevent him from scratching. Snowball was wearing a superhero costume and he was hired by Daisy the dog (a new character in the movie) who want to rescue a Siberian white tiger from an abusive circus owner. The movie was funny and have a little action in it. The problem with the movie it's isn't Oscar worthy but it a good movie overall. I'll give this movie 4 out of 5 stars for a good movie.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Secret Life Of Pets 2

Yes, I love how the rabbit is really into what his owner wants now. I remember how he hated humans in the original.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_II View Post
    Yes, I love how the rabbit is really into what his owner wants now. I remember how he hated humans in the original.
    Yes he did.

Spoiler: Snowball
    Show
    But he got an owner now and he's more open love his owner.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

It's okay. I don't think anyone expected anything better from it.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

Never saw the first one. How crucial is it I see the first before viewing this?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum Man View Post
    Never saw the first one. How crucial is it I see the first before viewing this?
    Always see the first one. Seeing the sequel for the first time is pretty meaningless.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Honestly, it is quite easy to follow on its own. This ain't Endgame we're talking about.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Honestly, it is quite easy to follow on its own. This ain't Endgame we're talking about.
    I know that but always see the first one before the sequel.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Always see the first one. Seeing the sequel for the first time is pretty meaningless.
    But I saw Dark Knight before seeing Batman Begins. The only confusing thing was seeing the Scarecrow in one of the early scenes and that Wayne Manor burnt down.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I know that but always see the first one before the sequel.
    It really really depends on the movie. In some cases you could even watch them 'last one first' if you wanted to - it matters that little.

This tends to go double for kids' movies, so this one - I promise - is completely fine. Only reason you would NEED to see the first one first is OCD or something...

That said, if you do enjoy this one in cinema, there is no harm in checking out the original afterwards. The quality is about the same.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

It really really depends on the movie. In some cases you could even watch them 'last one first' if you wanted to - it matters that little.

This tends to go double for kids' movies, so this one - I promise - is completely fine. Only reason you would NEED to see the first one first is OCD or something...

That said, if you do enjoy this one in cinema, there is no harm in checking out the original afterwards. The quality is about the same.
    I understand that. If you want to see the second one and the first one afterwards then go for it.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

If the quality is about the same, I recommend seeing the first one first unless you just enjoy going to movies while they're still in the theaters. You can get a fancy pizza delivered to go with your rental from a streaming service for less than it costs to go to the theater and get popcorn, plus at home you won't have to deal with other people's children talking through the the movie unless you're EXTREMELY bad at setting boundaries in your life...

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

You know, as I have a year pass to my local movie theater I never really consider cost that much, but it is a good point.