New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default I'm sorry LGBTAI+ people of this forum.

Yesterday I posted a question on the LGBTAI+ question thread and when I got up to check it out today I realized the question sparked a lot of conversation, that lead to arguing, that lead to fighting that lead to the thread being closed.

I'm really sorry to have caused your question thread to be closed, that was not my intention, my question was born out of genuine doubt and concern.

I'm sorry if my question caused you emotional harm I guess the only thing we could learn from that is learn to disengage from pointless conversations so that they won't escalate out of control.

Then again that thread served its purpose by shedding some light on trans people mentality, perhaps the trans people of this forum are just radical and don't represent the trans people ideas at large but I think I have seen enough the reconsider my first conclusions.

Also, it allowed me to realize this forum may not be a good place for me since it's ok with the presence of a member with highly questionable inclinations, things no one should be pride of are being openly displayed as if it was a medal.

I have compassion to all plights, in special the ones you have no control over, but be pound of it instead of being quiet and fighting agains it? I can't and won't stand for that.

I know nobody cares and that most people don't even know me since I don't post very often but I have reading and lurking in this forum since the Azure city arc and now I won't anymore so it's a big deal to me.

Thank you for your time, have a good day
    Last edited by Zen; 2018-08-22 at 11:25 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: I'm sorry LGBTAI+ people of this forum.

You can take this for what it is (my opinion) but you don't really have to be sorry for actions that were beyond your control.
    We came to wreck everything, and ruin your life.....God sent us.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: I'm sorry LGBTAI+ people of this forum.

Sheriff: Though you may have good intentions, please don't restart a locked thread or drag issues from one thread to another.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex