New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central: ((All Wolves Please Read))

Link's not working for me Skip.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

I've double-checked both the links in my sig and the link in the last page, and they are both working. Probably the site was temporarily down for mantainance. Check it again please, I've got confirmation from other people that it is working right...
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

3. - Top - End - #243
    Bugbear in the Playground

*cough hack wheeze*

Okay, after a nine day absence, I've finally got connectivity again. Had to replace the cable modem entirely (which meant dealing with the cable company) ... I'm sure I've died left and right all over the place and I'm not sure I want to know what happened in Vampire, but I'll be catching up over the next couple of days anyway. ;)
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf View Post
    *cough hack wheeze*

Okay, after a nine day absence, I've finally got connectivity again. Had to replace the cable modem entirely (which meant dealing with the cable company) ... I'm sure I've died left and right all over the place and I'm not sure I want to know what happened in Vampire, but I'll be catching up over the next couple of days anyway. ;)
    Nothing has happened in Vampire, you know...
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground

Just a post to tell everyone that Final Fantasy Advent Children: The Return of Sephiroth is now recruiting, and will be until the 10th or we get 35 players, whichever comes first.
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2007-11-07 at 06:26 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

6. - Top - End - #246

I just had a really interesting/terrible idea for a WW game. I'm not going to run it, but if I can get some solid thoughts into it today, I'll post what I came up with. I think people may get a kick out of it.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

7. - Top - End - #247

Quote Originally Posted by Khaldan View Post
    *Has sudden Idea*

It's the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Werewolf!

It is time for King arthur to attack the castle unnnnnngh... and gain the holy grail, but the French shall attempt to Taunt them away! WHO WILL WIN!

Roles:
    Good
    Spoiler
    Show

King Arthur: Baner, also knows the retainer
    Knights of the round table: Masons, consist of 5 people: Sir Robin, Sir Gallahad, Sir Lancelot, Sir Beneviere, and sir not appearing in this movie.
    Knights: villagers
    Retainer: effectively a knight who knows king Arthur
    Tim the Enchanter: Seer
    The old man in the woods: Fool

Evil
    Spoiler
    Show

The French King: Alpha
    The French: werewolves
    And Don't Come back, or I taunt you a second time!: taunter: will be not explained (think the skill monkey from Revo 4)
    Well it could be an African swallow: Devil

And there will be random events, following the path of the movie, so maybe on day 2 they find the knights of ni, or something unusual like that.

This one sounds fun. I might be willing to help narrate it.

On a side note, Camp Sleeps-A-Lot will be finishing up soon, and I have begun some work with Camp Sleep S'More .

Timeliness will be improved, new roles and activities added, and more exciting changes. I won't start it until probably after Christmas... just to give some of the other big games some room.
    Unofficial Brew-Meister in the playground. Just ask!

8. - Top - End - #248
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post
    I've double-checked both the links in my sig and the link in the last page, and they are both working. Probably the site was temporarily down for mantainance. Check it again please, I've got confirmation from other people that it is working right...

A BIG note regarding this site: http://wolvesitp.wikispaces.com/

This is for us! It's a great resource - that needs to be filled - for our WW games. Thanks to RS and Alarra for organizing it - now GO AND POPULATE IT!
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

Still not working. I'm getting the Internet Explorer cannot display the website error message.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I just double-checked it in IE (used Firefox last time). It still works for me.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

It works fine for me in both browsers.

Also, it's official, the Wolves have won WW Classic V. Good job guys, you only lost one wolf.
    Last edited by Zeb The Troll; 2007-11-07 at 11:45 PM.
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

12. - Top - End - #252
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

If anyone ever needs a co-narrator, I'm in. Don't expect any good story from me though.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I'm curious. Rebellion hasn't been run in a while. What's the interest in putting that on the calendar? Or should I just let it die?
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

14. - Top - End - #254
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mafia V is over. Citizens Win! Supagoof (the DA) has the Falcon! Mafia IV recruiting starts... NOW!
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

15. - Top - End - #255
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

I'm feeling motivated to start up a game of Paranoia-style Werewolf. IE, the players don't know which roles are in play, how many wolves are feeding, nor any special rules that may be in effect, save for what their own roles tell them.

I'd just like to test the water here to see if there's an interest in such a game. Also, any interested co-narrators should PM me with their interest, and either a link to a game or two they've narrated or co-narrated, or a reason why they think they'll be a good co-narrator who just hasn't had a chance yet.
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

16. - Top - End - #256
    Banned

That's exactly what Vampire is actually. Now I'm off to count votes there.
    And then to try to catch up on stuff that needs doing here.

17. - Top - End - #257

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb The Troll View Post
    I'm curious. Rebellion hasn't been run in a while. What's the interest in putting that on the calendar? Or should I just let it die?
    I'd be up for a round of rebellion. I had fun at the last one.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #258
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    ^ I think this is a great idea, I'd be happy to help with bits and pieces, though I don't exactly have a wealth of WW knowledge. It would be great to have everything in one place, basic rules, links to the calendar site...once it comes together it'll be a great tool!

I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to devote to it with Advent Children starting tomorrow, but I'm happy to help.
    That's exactly what the first few posts of this thread are for.
    You should check them out.

On the wolvesitp.wiki:
    OK, so now we have Goof's original spread, plus this thread, plus Raldor's Wolvesitp.com, plus Skippy's Werewolves in the Playground wiki.

Granted, I'm all for help running this, but couldn't we just pick one?
    To be perfectly honest, I think having a greater number of sites dedicated to this will only add to the confusion. Agree or disagree?

And.... hadn't we decided that keeping player stats was a bad idea?
    I've always been 100% on-board with the auto-lynch tally, but the player stats part was agreed to be a bad idea.
    *runs off to find the post(s)*
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-11-09 at 11:59 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    *snip*
    And.... hadn't we decided that keeping player stats was a bad idea?
    I've always been 100% on-board with the auto-lynch tally, but the player stats part was agreed to be a bad idea.
    *runs off to find the post(s)*
    Was that decided in the last WWCentral?

I didn't get to read that, but then again, I am relatively new to this kind of games... I really wouldn't want to add more chaos to this, au contraire, I'd love this to be more organized. If the wiki is a bad idea, or can become confusing, then we won't work on it. I just thought it would be a good place, a wider version of this same thread, where everybody could help.

((Also, shame on me, I hadn't really seen Goof's spread... I could have saved a huge work if I had seen it before...))

Let's decide this right away. I'm aware I should have asked before doing it, but now we can discuss what should we do and end with the troubles.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Banned

I'm not saying the wiki's a bad idea. It's a great idea. But we should decide which one we're going to use and stick with it.
    The spread hasn't been updated in a while, I don't think.

And I can't seem to find the posts right now. But we have discussed the stats options and decided that it would not be a good idea.
    The concensus (if I remember correctly) was that it would lead to a sort of a player ranking system, which would then lead to some players possibly feeling slighted or.... something. I don't remember exactly, but the ranking system is indeed a bad idea, and that's where keeping a stat sheet would lead.

By all means, keep one for yourself, but posting it openly may not be wise.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'd say go with the Wiki -

WW Central is kind of cumbersome for some of the discussion we like to do. The calendar is perfect for what it is - an official schedule for the games.

The Wiki is what we put into it - we can collect info there, and other links and resources.

This is the starting point of rules and announcements. And dialogue about new game ideas (Monty Python, etc.)

For specific game rule tinkering - i recommend that specific rules variations be worked out in the recruitment threads so all members of that game can dialogue and have an input.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Barbarian in the Playground

I applaud the wiki, but I just wanted to chime in on the 'ranking system' part.

On the whole, I don't think it's a good idea either. To list a random example off the top of my head: I haven't seen Jontom Xire's team win a single time since I started playing WW games on these boards.
    Does that mean he's a bad player? Of course not.

There's certainly skill involved with winning or not, but sometimes factors are just against you, are out of your control, or are completely unrelated to what you did during the game.
    If the students win in Hogwarts Havoc, it'd count as a 'win' for me, even though I was killed during night 2 (and as such would hardly have been instrumental in helping my team win).
    Similarily, if you happen to get a long streak of villager roles, there's only so much you can do to influence the game. No matter how good or bad you are, the game will pretty much be decided by other players (with a few exceptions here and there).
    And what if the game favors one side over the other?

Listing win/loss records is, if you ask me, just a bit of a ham-fisted way of gauging people's skill.
    Last edited by Freshmeat; 2007-11-09 at 12:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

23. - Top - End - #263

I like the Wiki idea because I'm a load of worthless knowledge that can be used in a Wiki.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry Shadow, yeah I have read them, I was just meaning regarding the statsand being able to have the spreadsheet up etc, I know you've put a huge amount of work into this thread and it's extremely helpful!

I'm a stataholic, so I don't think stat lists are neccessarily a bad idea, though it could cause favouritism which is obviously not good. I would personally say we should stick with this thread, if we're only going to use the one thing. It central to the website and is the easiest thing for newcomers to find, just my opinion though.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

OK then, let's do it this way: We'll put in game stats and summaries, perhaps some general strategies, optional rules and such, but no individual player stats. That way we can avoid people ranking players and believing things like "My team sucks in this game because i am with X or Y player".

Anyway, it's a wiki. The great advantage of it is that it can easily be modified by nearly everyone. So every proposal is welcome! Let's get to work together in order to make this a greater help and making everyone's game experience a pleasant one.

EDIT: I have just deleted every "Player Stats" page, I'm sorry to those who placed theirs (Andre, Whitehelm, Supagoof), but I think Shadow is right in this.
    Last edited by Skippy; 2007-11-09 at 01:34 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

I agree with Skippy and the others.

But I think that telling everyone your stats should be each individual player's decision.

27. - Top - End - #267

Yes, if I show my stats openly maybe someone have pity with me and don't lynch or kill me in Round 1
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #268

After hearing of what Alarra actually plans to include in the list, I think its a good idea and may help keep people from repeatedly getting the same role in game after game, especially if its an unpleasant role.
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #269
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Nexus of the Future I – Floating Dreams of Riches

Brought to you by!
    • Narrator and Creator – Pwenet
    • Co-Narrator and Co-Creator – CurlyKitGirl

The All-Important Plot
    Spoiler
    Show

The evacuation of the New Haven colony was never expected. When the initial surveys of the planetary system were conducted nearby 20 years ago, the system looked to be ideal. Seven planets, one of them with a few minor adjustments easily capable of supporting a human colony, two gas giants and the other planets rich in various material. Yet budget cutbacks didn’t allow for a complete survery, and when the approaching asteroid storm was detected, a massive effort to evacuate the population of the colony took place.

Ships from all walks of life were drafted by the United Terran Federation to transport refugees from the colony. While the asteroid storm was detected far enough out that it would take 3 months for it to enter the system even that was barely enough time for the evacuation to take place. The final evacuation ship broke orbit as the first wave of asteroids started to fly into the atmosphere, to rain destruction upon the now deserted planet.

Onboard the luxury liner Floating Dreams of Riches the refugees settled in for the two week journey to the next closest planetary system, where they would be offloaded and given assistance. People from all walks of life now were on a ship renowned for its luxury, operating with a skeleton crew.

Yet something else had come onboard. Several somethings that were unknown to the humans who just lost their homes. Somethings that wanted something from the humans. Blending in with the crew, they plotted and waited.

Living in a room of luxury, a person unpacks their equipment. Delicate and expensive, some of it cobbled together and held together with the mystical duct tape and wishes, others looked so new that they shined, the figured assembled them, for there was no time to waste. This figure was a key scientist in the field of temporal mechanics, and they were close, so very close to an event in the timeline that would unlock the secrets of time and space.

In a distant corner of the ship, space and time twist and bend, and the air burps and a figure from a time in the distant future appears. From their time, they detected a series of temporal disturbances that threaten to undue their timeline. Tracking them to this time and this place, the scientists from the future found out that several potential timelines, including their own hinged on certain people living and others dying in a particular place. The figure was sent back in time to make sure that their timeline remained intact. Stealing clothes the figure blends in with the refugees, armed with pieces of technology and a list.

In another corner of the ship, the air burps as space and time twist and heave, and another figure from a time in the distant future appears. From their time, they detected a series of temporal disturbances that threaten to undue their timeline. Tracking them to this time and this place, the scientists from the future found out that several potential timelines, including their own hinged on certain people living and others dying in a particular place. The figure was sent back in time to make sure that their timeline remained intact. Checking a list, this figure also steals clothing and blends into the crew.

The arrival of the two figures goes unnoticed by all except the one person, the temporal scientist, whose equipment picks up the arrival of two people from distant potential futures. Only the scientist knows of their existence for sure, and that the events going on the ship now will have lasting effects in the distant future.

Factions that want to kill each other
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Temporal Agent Red – A figure from a distant possible future, different from the other temporal agent, this person has come to this time to make sure that THEIR timeline is the one that unfolds. Armed with a list of people who are critical in making that happen, they are prepared to do whatever it takes to make sure that certain people live and others die.

This role can NOT be revealed to publicly. To do so will cause a temporal vortex that will eliminate the role holder from history.
      • Day Actions
        • For the person about to be lynched during the day, they can teleport that person out, replacing that person with a random person from the game. This can be done a total of THREE times.
        • Day Votes count triple due to mental focusing
        • Has a list of 10 players & their roles, 5 that MUST live, and 5 that MUST die
      • Night Actions
        • At night the agent activates a scan blocker that protects them against any and all attempts to determine their role. If they are scanned, the scan blocker blocks the signal automatically; however it will be shut down for 24 hours. The role that tried to scan the person will be revealed, but not the name of the person holding the role.

• Temporal Agent Blue – A figure from a distant possible future, different from the other temporal agent, this person has come to this time to make sure that THEIR timeline is the one that unfolds. Armed with a list of people who are critical in making that happen, they are prepared to do whatever it takes to make sure that certain people live and others die.

This role can NOT be revealed publicly. To do so will cause a temporal vortex that will eliminate the role holder from history.
      • Day Actions
        • For the person about to be lynched during the day, they can teleport that person out, replacing that person with a random person from the game. This can be done a total of THREE times.
        • Day Votes count triple due to mental focusing
        • Has a list of 10 players & their roles, 5 that MUST live, and 5 that MUST die
      • Night Actions
        • At night the agent activates a scan blocker that protects them against any and all attempts to determine their role. If they are scanned, the scan blocker blocks the signal automatically; however it will be shut down for 24 hours. The role that tried to scan the person will be revealed, but not the name of the person holding the role.

• Aliens – Noone knows where the aliens have come from, only that they were on the planet inhabiting several random humans. They have since banded together and are moving towards taking over all the humans on the ship, or killing those that they can’t convert.
      • The Queen – The queen is the leader of the aliens. Having taken a human host, she has grown, replacing many of the internal organs and the brain of the host, making a shell for her. She is capable of spawning other aliens that can take over others.
        • Daytime – Blends in with the rest of the ship population and tries to prevent any aliens from being lynched.
        • Nighttime – Can go out and attempt to infect a civilian. 75% of the time this will work, but the head alien can not do this again for a full day. 25% of the time this will fail, but the head alien can try again the next night.

• Guardian Drone – This alien has converted the internal structure of its host, making it tougher, stronger, and faster, making it excellent for defense. At night it will go on the hunt, protecting one that it feels is worthy of protection.
        • Day Actions - Blends in with the rest of the ship population and tries to prevent any aliens from being lynched.
        • Night Actions – Can go out and protect a target of their choice.

• Maintenance Drone – Having taken a host that was skilled with creating devices, this alien can create new items during the night.
        • Day Actions – Blends in with the rest of the ship population and tries to prevent any aliens from being lynched.
        • Night Actions – Within their quarters this person works on creating various items, that upon completion they can keep and use for themselves or give out to others.

• Face-Hugger – This alien has converted the host it inhabits to be able to spawn off a part of itself that will attach itself to the face of a random person, and gather information through means not suitable for public discourse.
        • Day Actions – Blends in with the rest of the ship population and tries to prevent any aliens from being lynched.
        • Night Actions – The alien detaches part of itself, resembling a face-hugger from the “Alien” movies. It will attach itself to a persons face, and has a 75% chance to find out their role. As a bonus if the person has a night action, it prevents them from taking it. Finally there is a 5% chance of this attack turning the target into a human convert.

• Human Convert – The lowest of the low for the aliens, these converts have been freshly infected by the aliens, and as such they are simply under the control of the aliens.
        • Day Actions – Blends in with the rest of the ship population and tries to prevent any aliens from being lynched. If they choose, or if ordered by the more evolved aliens they can sacrifice themselves to protect the others.
        • Night Actions – At night the converts can choose to guard one of the aliens, and attempts to save them if they fall under attack.

• Civilians – These characters are 100% fully grown 0% infected by evil aliens humans. Coming from all walks of life, what they all share right now is that they are trapped in a metallic can with trace gases pumping through it as it travels at speeds that would give Einstein a headache through the deadly voids of space.
      • Refugee – The average refugee from the colony, they are poor, tired and exhausted from the evacuation, many of them only own the clothing on their back.
        • Day Actions – Points at someone they think is an alien.
        • Night Actions – Tries to sleep during the night.

• Star-Crossed Lovers – These two people met while the ship was boarding, and needless to say they have really hit it off. REALLY hit it off. Sadly they know nothing about each other, only that they love each other. If one of them dies, the other goes insane from loss (effects will be determined when this happens).
        • Day Actions – If they vote for the same person that vote counts double.
        • Night Actions – The two decide at which persons place to spend the night. If someone does a night action on the place that is not inhabited, it fails. However if they do one for the place that is inhabited, the action will affect both.

• Renegade Psychic – This person possess minor psychic abilities. Nothing serious, but just enough to influence decisions made by others.
        • Day Actions - Vote counts double
        • Night Actions – See Refugee

• Temporal Mad Scientist - One of the last great mysteries of this time is the cracking the secret of time travel. This person is close, so very close to being able to crack that secret, yet the best he can do is duplicate a dead person the moment before their death. However he has enough skill to detect those that have traveled through time.
        • Day Actions – Scans a target to see if they are a temporal agent
        • Night Actions – Bring a dead person back to life

• Ship Crew (Masons) – The ship crew due to budget cuts and a insane laundry unit have lost their spiffy uniforms and instead wear civilian clothing, allowing them to blend in with the rest of the crew. They all know who each other is.
      • Captain of Ship: “James T Kirk” Wannabe – A person who models himself after Captain James T Kirk from Star Trek and thinks that Kirk is the perfect role model, despite being in charge of a pleasure liner. Yet being the captain he gains some advantages.
        • Day Actions: During the daily lynching votes, his counts double.
        • Night Actions: Being the ladies man, The Captain can “seduce” another player once every three nights, preventing them from taking any actions.

• Technician – This person is in charge of keeping the ship running. As such they are skilled in repairing and creating items and equipment. When he is not working on keeping the luxury liner working, he is in his quarters tinkering with various items.
        • Day Actions – Points at a target whom they think is a alien.
        • Night Actions – Within his quarters he works on creating various items, that upon completion he can keep and use for himself or give out to others.

• Communications Analyst – In charge of communications, this person can tap into the various ships systems to find out lots of juicy information on them.
        • Day Actions – Acts like a normal civilian and tries to prevent other Masons from being killed.
        • Night Actions – Monitors ship communications to determine the role of a person.

• Security Officer – The only security officer on the ship, this person can try to guard various people.
        • Day Actions – Acts like a normal civilian and tries to prevent other Masons from being killed.
        • Night Actions – Can go out and guard one person of their choice.

• Redshirt – Nobody knows his name. He is all over the place, doing random things that make no sense. Yet at the moment that someone is needed to die to prove how dangerous things are, he will be there to die. Yet due to this nasty habit this player gets a 50% to head-in-a-jar and personal clone.
        • Day Actions – If one of the masons is about to die, he will take their place automatically, dying for them.
        • Night Actions - If one of the masons is about to die, he will take their place automatically, dying for them.

How do I win?
    Spoiler
    Show
    • Temporal Agent Red
      • Killing all his targets and saving everyone on his list.
        • If anyone on the heal list is killed, victory will be based on who has the most people still alive
    • Temporal Agent Blue
      • Killing all his targets and saving everyone on his list.
        • If anyone on the heal list is killed, victory will be based on who has the most people alive.
    • Aliens
      • Kill and/or convert all of the humans!
    • Civilians & Ship Crew
      • Kill all of the aliens!

I want to buy Loot!
    Spoiler
    Show

{table]Item | Cost | Effect | Amount in Stock | Craftable
    Cloaking Field | 5GC | Use of this device will hide you completely from view. This means that if you are about to be lynched, unless someone uses a scanner on you to find your location you will escape for the night. | 3 | Yes

Force Shield | 5GC | This device creates a 100% impenetrable shield, protecting you against all sorts of attacks. However since to an outside person it looks like you are surrounded by a black bubble, you can not point or do any actions for the duration of the day that you activate it. | 2 | Yes

Head in a Jar | 3GC | When you are killed, your head is teleported into a jar where you can continue to live. And these jars have little robot arms and thruster jets to move you around. Sadly the cost of this is that you have to eat fish food.
    • “We share our wisdom with those who seek it. It's a life of quiet dignity.”
    • “Feeding Time!”
    | 3 | No

Holographic Generator | 2GC | Use of this device will disguise you as someone else. As a added bonus it will also change them to look like you, confusing everyone | 4 | Yes

Machine | 10GC | Effect Unknown – Use with Caution | 1 | No

Personal Clone | 5GC | Ever been on that vacation you have saved up for 20 years, only to be struck by a runaway shuttle? Suffer a heart attack as you make your way to the hotel for an evening of entertainment. Why let death slow you down, buy a personal clone. You are given a device which will upload your memories constantly into a fully-grown clone of yourself. At the moment of your death, the clone will be revived and released to go back to the fun life that was yours! | 2 | Yes

Personal Scanner | 2GC | Use of this device gives you a 75% chance of identifying a person’s role and lifestyle. The other 25% of the time it will give you a random result. If used during the daytime you can find the true location of a person using either a Holographic Generator or Cloaking Field. | 5 | Yes

Poison Tooth | 1GC | The ultimate payback weapon, this hollowed out tooth contains a swarm of Nanites that scan the environment. Upon the moment of your death, they are released and make their way, killing someone that was responsible for your death in a amusing manner. | 2 | Yes

The Force in a Box | 7GC | Opening up this box will granted you power in ‘The Force!” You can choose to do one of the following:
    • Make someone Yoda-speak and prevent their points counting towards total lynching for the day. The person affected MUST speak in Yoda-speak or their points won’t count for the next day, however this will not affect their auto-lynch status.
    • You are granted the power of telepathy and can scan a person for a 100% accurate scry of their role.
    • ”These are not the droids you are looking for.” – You force a person to point at a target of your choice.
    | 2 | No
    [/table]

List of Passengers and Crew
    0 Meatbags at the Moment
    Spoiler
    Show
    • None so Far
    Last edited by Pwenet; 2007-12-02 at 09:21 AM.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

30. - Top - End - #270
    Dwarf in the Playground

Pwenet - when are you looking to run, how many players would you like?