New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order II - Top Kōhai

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    So...I did three pulls on the Camelot II banner because it really seemed like the best one for me. First two didn't give me anything aside from more Serenity and some CEs I didn't have which took out a lot of the sting...third dropped Tristan! Wooooo! Four star ST archer for my Quick team that's also really cool!

Well I only had enough quartz left for a single multi pull which isn't enough on any banner so I figured 'screw it, anything else now is just a plus' and did the last multipull I can do.

Lancer Artoria.

I am so giddy now even as the realization dawns on me that I have absolutely no embers for either of these two and I need 24 more medals to fully ascend them anyway.
    Alls well that ends well! Now farm those free quests for quartz to pull on Prisma
    Ember farming is honestly not that bad? I mean, if you're 100% set on only using matching class bonus, sure that'll slow you down. But I find just throwing gold embers at anyone levels them up sufficiently to feed my addiction keep them competitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    First time posting here, thought I would just pop in and share my User ID and ask for advice on what to roll for given who I have, and or advice on how to make do with missing elements.

User ID is 445,861,011 Name Fujiwara.

I have an over abundance of Berzerkers and Riders. For berzerkers im mostly set with Cu Alter(90), Lancelot(76), Ibaraki, and Herc, though those last two i have sitting at 70 and Ibaraki is waiting for Ascencion. I also have a level 60/70 Vlad, who I can combo with my 85 Nero, and a friend list Waver.
    For Riders, I have Medb(90), Mary(70) Martha(62), Ozy(60) who I pulled as the Five Star Aniversary summon, Santa Alter(60) who I missed the grind for due to having a poor phone at the time, and a Kintoki I have yet to touch past 10, but I have all his Materials for Ascension. As well as a few 3 star or less riders, and a Marie who is at 4/5 and I dont really feel like using.

The classes I lack the most are Lancers having only a level 70 Eli and a Cu at 46 of any note. And Casters having Medea, Babage, Medea Lily, and Iri as note worthy ones. A level 50 Eli Caster is also here, but as I cant ascend her, she's mostly worthless at this point. I was lacking archers until I got Euryale and Robin to 70, then I picked Emiya as my 4 star from that event last month and now hes sitting at 63/70. I do have a Kid Gil and a David at level 30 of 40, so I should probably level them. Assassin is the big missing one, as Shiki and Stheno are the only ones of note. Mata Hari is sitting at 30/40 and Kotaru is at 15/30. I also have a Koujiro at 40/50, so that I guess is an option.

I feel im odd as I would rather spam Servents that have Advantage over the foe then build a dedicated team. So my team lists are often in flux as I swap servents around to use those who have advantage over the new foe set up in any level I fight. It might be because i have enough variaty that I can spam those who are good VS the current foe, but it does make times where theres more then 3 kinds of units on the same advantage axis hard to figure out how I am supposed to handle it.

Claws, Feathers, and Scales are my bane for ascension/skills. I can never have enough. Hearts just made themselves known, as several of my servants I have sudden need of them. Im also really behind on skills most of the time, as I focused too much on Levels and Ascension.

Given how im lacking any kind of Special class, I'm tempted by Martha, but my lack of Lancers are asking for me to roll for Tam or Kiyo in the Summer banner. I have 157SQ for use Summer/Illya/anything else. What banner would I roll on if I wanted a solid caster/assassin/lancer/archer?
    Welcome! Feel you on the berserker overload. As has been mentioned, gold archer and assassin are coming sooner or later, so don't stress there. That leaves you with lancer and caster, so Prisma banner for Illya (unless you'd prefer a more support servant) and... whichever lancer catches your fancy. There's a lot of Lancertoria going around right now, or you could wait for someone else and just level Cu.

...Pretty sure I'm just repeating the previous advice, but hey, if it ain't broke!

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

First time posting here, thought I would just pop in and share my User ID and ask for advice on what to roll for given who I have, and or advice on how to make do with missing elements.

I have an over abundance of Berzerkers and Riders. For berzerkers im mostly set with Cu Alter(90), Lancelot(76), Ibaraki, and Herc, though those last two i have sitting at 70 and Ibaraki is waiting for Ascencion. I also have a level 60/70 Vlad, who I can combo with my 85 Nero, and a friend list Waver.
    For Riders, I have Medb(90), Mary(70) Martha(62), Ozy(60) who I pulled as the Five Star Aniversary summon, Santa Alter(60) who I missed the grind for due to having a poor phone at the time, and a Kintoki I have yet to touch past 10, but I have all his Materials for Ascension. As well as a few 3 star or less riders, and a Marie who is at 4/5 and I dont really feel like using.

The classes I lack the most are Lancers having only a level 70 Eli and a Cu at 46 of any note. And Casters having Medea, Babage, Medea Lily, and Iri as note worthy ones. A level 50 Eli Caster is also here, but as I cant ascend her, she's mostly worthless at this point. I was lacking archers until I got Euryale and Robin to 70, then I picked Emiya as my 4 star from that event last month and now hes sitting at 63/70. I do have a Kid Gil and a David at level 30 of 40, so I should probably level them. Assassin is the big missing one, as Shiki and Stheno are the only ones of note. Mata Hari is sitting at 30/40 and Kotaru is at 15/30. I also have a Koujiro at 40/50, so that I guess is an option.

I feel im odd as I would rather spam Servents that have Advantage over the foe then build a dedicated team. So my team lists are often in flux as I swap servents around to use those who have advantage over the new foe set up in any level I fight. It might be because i have enough variaty that I can spam those who are good VS the current foe, but it does make times where theres more then 3 kinds of units on the same advantage axis hard to figure out how I am supposed to handle it.

Claws, Feathers, and Scales are my bane for ascension/skills. I can never have enough. Hearts just made themselves known, as several of my servants I have sudden need of them. Im also really behind on skills most of the time, as I focused too much on Levels and Ascension.

Given how im lacking any kind of Special class, I'm tempted by Martha, but my lack of Lancers are asking for me to roll for Tam or Kiyo in the Summer banner. I have 157SQ for use Summer/Illya/anything else. What banner would I roll on if I wanted a solid caster/assassin/lancer/archer?
    That basically is how you should play most of the time. Specialized team building is mostly reserved for high-difficulty, gimmicky bosses. And for cases when there are enemies with multiple classes, berserkers are very handy.

Speaking of zerkers, with your berserker overload, you can easily cover any gaps in other classes so you should just roll for servants who interests you. Just as a heads up, we'll be getting a welfare Assassin Scathach and Archer Chloe soon. Scathach is usable if you don't have anyone else, but Chloe is one of the top arts archer. So you might want to take that into consideration with your rolling.
    Last edited by nightwyrm; 2018-07-19 at 07:08 AM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome! Amusingly, your name is just a few letters off of the protagonist's canonical name (Ritsuka Fujimaru).

An abundance of Berserkers is a good thing to have. As others have mentioned, you can field a surprisingly effective team of just Berserkers and do pretty well against most content - having universal advantage (albeit coupled with universal disadvantage) is pretty useful.

Obviously, your two best are Cu Alter and Heracles, although as you note, Vlad is great for an Arts setup.

Good news for Santa Alter - we should get a re-run of her event, so you ought to be able to max her if you want. And for what it's worth, she's pretty solid - a Rider built like a Saber. Likewise, your Rider Kintoki remains an excellent single-target Rider. Then again, you have the King of Kings, so you could pretty much rest on your laurels there. (Did Egyptians have laurels? Sphinxes, maybe?)

As far as Lancers go, everyone else is pretty much on the nose - Cuca-Cola Classic is a 3-star who really ought to be a 4-star. Feel free to rely on him if you find Eli-chan way too irritating.

As for Casters, your selection is excellent. Good news regarding Caster!Eli, we should get a re-run of her event, too, so you're set there, but Medea is always a strong candidate.

Archer-wise, EMIYA remains a contender, because franchise semi-mascot, but Euryale fills a powerful niche, and as others have mentioned, Chloe is coming.

Don't feel bad about only having Shiki and Stheno, even though Stheno is utter crap, because Shiki is amazing. I have her, Carmilla, and EMIYAssassin, and I still prefer the welfare Servant to the other two.

This isn't odd. While it's fine to have a default team - I know I do - I end up forming specialized teams for pretty much every event, every major boss, and several types of farming. It's why you have multiple team slots.

Really, a good way to build any specialized team is to consider three things. First, DPS - your unit or units with class advantage for dealing maximum damage. Keep in mind whether you need AoE or ST - the former is good for sweeping, but the latter deals heavier damage, generally. Second, support - you want at least one unit that makes your other units more effective. Skills that heal, buff, or boost are perfect. And third, your stall units - every strategy hits some roadblocks, and you want to make sure your team has somebody who can either soak hits or prevent the enemy from landing them until you can line up your attack.

Claws are everybody's bane. Feathers are annoying to farm, but manageable, and scales aren't in quite as high demand, but claws are a nuisance. Hearts are also infuriating, but almost every event sells them, so it's not too hard to build a surplus. Just be glad we're getting teeth daily now.

As far as skills go, try to get all skills up to around level 4 on any units you use with regularity. Generally, getting there requires little in the way of non-gem materials, so it's pretty easy. After that, you may have to prioritize.

Ruler Martha kind of puts most of those other Servants to shame, honestly. But that said, for the units you want:
    • Caster: The current Summer Festival banner (E Pluribus Unum) offers a chance at Helena Blavatsky, who is pretty decent. Alternatively, the upcoming Prisma Causeway event features Illya, who is an exceptionally strong pocket nuke by Caster standards. Assuming we get the Halloween Re-Run, there's a chance at Tamamo.
    • Assassin: Not much to say here. If you can hold out a few months, the Halloween Re-Run event may include Carmilla on the banner. The new Halloween event after that will also feature Cleopatra. The Christmas Re-Run will include Jack.
    • Lancer: Camelot 2 has been mentioned. Larturia is pretty darn solid, although her materials (medals) are the bane of anyone's existence. Bonus, chance at Tristan. With regard to the Beach banners, Tamamo is a bit hard to use, but Kiyo is excellent. In October, we should get a new Halloween event (after the Re-Run) with Lancer Vlad, who is decent.
    • Archer: Don't bother rolling for this. As mentioned, Chloe is coming. She's free and amazing.

Also, some time around September/October, we should get class-specific banners. So you can focus fire there.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

My current mats bane are Yggdrasil seeds. The wiki claims that the Brittania node in the Rome campaign has the highest number of mobs to drop them, but the drop rate is so incredibly low, I'm pretty sure that I'm wasting my time there. Sadly, the wiki doesn't tell me what has the highest chance to drop those mats, just where they do drop.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    My current mats bane are Yggdrasil seeds. The wiki claims that the Brittania node in the Rome campaign has the highest number of mobs to drop them, but the drop rate is so incredibly low, I'm pretty sure that I'm wasting my time there. Sadly, the wiki doesn't tell me what has the highest chance to drop those mats, just where they do drop.
    Same here. According to this, the best drops-per-AP come from Okeanos, and I've done pretty well with that so far.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Same here. According to this, the best drops-per-AP come from Okeanos, and I've done pretty well with that so far.
    Ah, thank you. Very useful.

7. - Top - End - #97

NecromancerGirl

So I just hit the Intoxicating Smoke boss in Camalot, and I have no clue how to handle it. Iri's Guts are useless before its Remove Buff NP, and my Casters dont have the damage output to kill it, while their health is low enough that with 3 hits per turn, half of them crits, they barely last more then 3 turns at most. And Berserkers just melt before it, not being worth their cost for the amount of turns they are on the field. Not sure if I should mix in Neutral characters, and hope that they last. But given how Mash lasted 2 turns at most, I dont feel that would be productive. It might have been my fault for using the Story Support Da Vinci, so maybe on my second attempt I might bring a proper caster support like Waver or someone else. Or maybe I should lead with the Berserkers to clear the small fry waves before it so my casters are fresh for the boss fight. But the pre boss waves are meant to be for grinding up your NP, so that might be a poor plan. I guess I could take a week long break and grind Medea up another few levels, level 50ish isnt cutting it.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    Alls well that ends well! Now farm those free quests for quartz to pull on Prisma
    Ember farming is honestly not that bad? I mean, if you're 100% set on only using matching class bonus, sure that'll slow you down. But I find just throwing gold embers at anyone levels them up sufficiently to feed my addiction keep them competitive.
    It ended extremely well and I'm going to try! I finished up the free quests last night and I'm almost at my next multipull (24 out of 30) so I should be able to try at least once.

The lament on ember farming is largely because not using the matching class bonus means...well..it takes a LOT more embers to level up a four star, let alone a five star. In other words its a matter of efficiency...and I REALLY wish the Half AP Dailies was still going on right now so I could farm embers for these two.

Ah well...at least the current half AP means I have plenty of AP to farm...what did I need again? Medals (need 20 more for Lartoria...), Bones, Void Dust, and Proof of Heroes.

So I just hit the Intoxicating Smoke boss in Camalot, and I have no clue how to handle it. Iri's Guts are useless before its Remove Buff NP, and my Casters dont have the damage output to kill it, while their health is low enough that with 3 hits per turn, half of them crits, they barely last more then 3 turns at most. And Berserkers just melt before it, not being worth their cost for the amount of turns they are on the field. Not sure if I should mix in Neutral characters, and hope that they last. But given how Mash lasted 2 turns at most, I dont feel that would be productive. It might have been my fault for using the Story Support Da Vinci, so maybe on my second attempt I might bring a proper caster support like Waver or someone else. Or maybe I should lead with the Berserkers to clear the small fry waves before it so my casters are fresh for the boss fight. But the pre boss waves are meant to be for grinding up your NP, so that might be a poor plan. I guess I could take a week long break and grind Medea up another few levels, level 50ish isnt cutting it.
    Your problem isn't one of strategy here, its a problem of numbers. And lemme tell you this now, you haven't run into any of the Knights of the Round Table yet and you are REALLY going to need those numbers! Its time for a break from the story to level up your servants.

And remember, you want to level up their level AND their skills in order to get the most use out of them. Heck, for some servants its more important to level up their skills than it is them.

Also, welcome to the thread, I sent you a friend request. Name Gudako.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #99

NecromancerGirl

Your problem isn't one of strategy here, its a problem of numbers. And lemme tell you this now, you haven't run into any of the Knights of the Round Table yet and you are REALLY going to need those numbers! Its time for a break from the story to level up your servants.

And remember, you want to level up their level AND their skills in order to get the most use out of them. Heck, for some servants its more important to level up their skills than it is them.

Also, welcome to the thread, I sent you a friend request. Name Gudako.
    Medea was the only low level caster I had on the team. Iri was 80, the support Da Vinci was the story mode one at 62 or something. Medea was the only low level one, and besides babage whosthe same level as her, shes one of the only casters I had. I also had a level 90 Cu Alt and level 76 BerserkLot in the back. I have a level 50 Halloween Eli, but shes stuck at level 50 until October. Have since leveled Medea to 60, but now shes stuck there until I get enough demon hearts. Totally forgot I had a Medea Lily at 60 I could have used instead of BerserkLot. Ascension material grinding time I guess. All I wanted was to unlock the spot to grind chains to be able to ascend Ozy past 60.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

Medea was the only low level caster I had on the team. Iri was 80, the support Da Vinci was the story mode one at 62 or something. Medea was the only low level one, and besides babage whosthe same level as her, shes one of the only casters I had. I also had a level 90 Cu Alt and level 76 BerserkLot in the back. I have a level 50 Halloween Eli, but shes stuck at level 50 until October. Have since leveled Medea to 60, but now shes stuck there until I get enough demon hearts. Totally forgot I had a Medea Lily at 60 I could have used instead of BerserkLot. Ascension material grinding time I guess. All I wanted was to unlock the spot to grind chains to be able to ascend Ozy past 60.
    Refresh my memory, is the Intoxicating Smoke boss the giant ghost boss?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah it was the giant ghost with 360ish hp.

In other news I finally have about 200 embers saved again after leveling li shuwen. And almost 100 of them are lancer! ​Fingers crossed for lancer Mae... Ordering catalyst materials now...

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

12. - Top - End - #102

BlackDragon

Try to level up Medea some more and then use a support Tamamo instead of Da Vinci. Tamamo will let your Medea NP spam like crazy and add longevity to your team.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Bugbear in the Playground

Special classes are nice to have, but not necessary. Sent a friend request, name is Hachi.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Yup, murdered the bajeesus out of it with the Famil Tepes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigarci View Post
    "Mr. Aochev, tear down this wall!" Ro'n Ad-Ri'Gan, Bard
    Tiefling Sorcerer by Linkele
    Spoiler: Homebrew stuff
    Show
    My Spell, My Weapon, Im a God

My Post Apocalyptic Alternate Timeline setting: Amerhikan Wasteland

My Historical Stuff channel

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    Yup, murdered the bajeesus out of it with the Famil Tepes.
    I'unno why but out of all the 'big' non-boss enemies, that's always the one that gives me the most trouble. And that's despite having some solid caster choices to counter act it. I either end up having to ignore class advantage or seal those guys...at the same time I always look forward to seeing them because they are so metal.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

I'unno why but out of all the 'big' non-boss enemies, that's always the one that gives me the most trouble. And that's despite having some solid caster choices to counter act it. I either end up having to ignore class advantage or seal those guys...at the same time I always look forward to seeing them because they are so metal.
    Im probably fine becauser the family Tepes has three charge decreasing abilities, so i can easily keep them locked down.

ALso yes, very metal.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

I've grown tired of farming at the moment, so I went and took a stab at a Rank-Up quest. The upgrade to Emiya's third skill is pretty great. Makes me consider who else gets a really good boost from it. MA chunk of my servants who could benefit have started to be outshined by getting more 4*s overall, but it'd be nice to boost some of those who servedme well in the past. Like these-
    Atalante (Who has a higher attack than Nobu now, since I didn't get all the gold skulls first time around)
    Euryale (With some embers and an ascension)
    Ushiwakamaru (Even if I've gotten several 4* riders like martha, Marie, GOLDEN and Santa Alter)
    Kiyohime (Even though I've gotten Tamamao Cat and BERSERCAR to 80)
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I've grown tired of farming at the moment, so I went and took a stab at a Rank-Up quest. The upgrade to Emiya's third skill is pretty great. Makes me consider who else gets a really good boost from it. MA chunk of my servants who could benefit have started to be outshined by getting more 4*s overall, but it'd be nice to boost some of those who servedme well in the past. Like these-
    Atalante (Who has a higher attack than Nobu now, since I didn't get all the gold skulls first time around)
    Euryale (With some embers and an ascension)
    Ushiwakamaru (Even if I've gotten several 4* riders like martha, Marie, GOLDEN and Santa Alter)
    Kiyohime (Even though I've gotten Tamamao Cat and BERSERCAR to 80)
    Euryale, Ushi, and Kiyohime really benefit from their strengthening quests. Euryale gets a multi turn Arts up button, Ushi gets an evade and Crit Stars drop button, and Kiyohime gets a Buster up and remove rebuff button.

In other words, Strengthening quests, if you use the servants enough to be at 4th Ascension, are worth it for pretty much every servant. They all represent a dramatic jump in usability, usually a lot more than an interlude does.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I'm looking forward to the Jeanne strengthening quest that will remove the stun from her NP.

20. - Top - End - #110

BlackDragon

Summer announced for Thursday.

21. - Top - End - #111

RedWizardGuy

I'm running into a wall and I'm being gated by some crazy APD needed to get materials. Can anyone give some guidance on team comp? I started right around the end of the mama raiko event.
    Spoiler: Lineup
    Show
    https://i.imgur.com/zaCE1og.jpg[/IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/OYJVjT0.jpg[/IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/TuWeN8f.jpg[/IMG]

I got a grabbag of CEs, but I think RNG has granted me either an ARTS team, a noble phantasm spam for farming or a crit team. I'm not sure which.
    Any suggestions to my lineup? Right now I'm farming gears, and baby homunculus. I'm farming other things, but they all have ridiculous drop rates, like 200-500 APD. I'm at the second level of camelot. I'm slowly going through it, one mission every 3 days as my command seals refresh.
    I got a medea, fate lancer Cu, Emiya Assassin, Kintoki Rider, Atlanta, Tamamo Cat, and Saber Nero sitting in the storage shed.

Edit Forgot to mention, I'm free to play only. Also I know I should roll for the rate up gacha, but none of those servants really inspire me. I have just been spending quarts on normal story rolling 10 at a time.
    Last edited by HMS Invincible; 2018-07-22 at 03:26 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Jeanne strengthening quest that will remove the stun from her NP.
    Seconded! I strengthened her, Berserkerlot, and Emiya in the mean time. Haven't got any others available juuuuust yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Summer announced for Thursday.
    Woo! Ready for some Summer Fun! Farmed some assassin gems, did a little wiki dive to get my farming teams ready for the event. Some materials will be considerably easier than others based on my available servants, but it seems like a low level friendly event, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    I'm running into a wall and I'm being gated by some crazy APD needed to get materials. Can anyone give some guidance on team comp? I started right around the end of the mama raiko event.
    Spoiler: Lineup
    Show

I got a grabbag of CEs, but I think RNG has granted me either an ARTS team, a noble phantasm spam for farming or a crit team. I'm not sure which.
    Any suggestions to my lineup? Right now I'm farming gears, and baby homunculus. I'm farming other things, but they all have ridiculous drop rates, like 200-500 APD. I'm at the second level of camelot. I'm slowly going through it, one mission every 3 days as my command seals refresh.
    I got a medea, fate lancer Cu, Emiya Assassin, Kintoki Rider, Atlanta, Tamamo Cat, and Saber Nero sitting in the storage shed.

Edit Forgot to mention, I'm free to play only. Also I know I should roll for the rate up gacha, but none of those servants really inspire me. I have just been spending quarts on normal story rolling 10 at a time.
    Camelot was a big jump up in difficulty for me. Those images didn't display in your post, but quoting it let me follow the links.
    Orion will be super useful, and Nero is definitely worth maxing as well. Intensify your umu. Can you max ascend Kintoki? Single target NPs will be your friend.
    If you don't have a strong servant with class advantage for the quests, borrow a strong - like level 90 - 100, support servant and use your own servants to keep them up. Andersen, Mash and Assassin Emiya can all help there.
    Having access to support servant NPs is indispensable for difficult quests. Make some friends!

23. - Top - End - #113

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spoon View Post
    Camelot was a big jump up in difficulty for me. Those images didn't display in your post, but quoting it let me follow the links.
    Orion will be super useful, and Nero is definitely worth maxing as well. Intensify your umu. Can you max ascend Kintoki? Single target NPs will be your friend.
    If you don't have a strong servant with class advantage for the quests, borrow a strong - like level 90 - 100, support servant and use your own servants to keep them up. Andersen, Mash and Assassin Emiya can all help there.
    Having access to support servant NPs is indispensable for difficult quests. Make some friends!
    Nero is gated by 6! octuplet crystals which is a ridiculous 126 APD in the sea of freedom quest. Don't have access to the Camelot Ideal city quest yet. Heart of the god is 500 APD just to get Orion to her second ascension. =( I wish I had a Jeanne or some ruler that doesn't require all this special ****.

24. - Top - End - #114

NecromancerGirl

Nero is gated by 6! octuplet crystals which is a ridiculous 126 APD in the sea of freedom quest. Don't have access to the Camelot Ideal city quest yet. Heart of the god is 500 APD just to get Orion to her second ascension. =( I wish I had a Jeanne or some ruler that doesn't require all this special ****.
    I too know the pain of Octuplet Crystals. I was barely able to get the 6 to ascend Nero. Just wait though for leveling her skills. Each skill needs like 8 at least. Whats stalling me for her are Feathers now. Im also feeling the need for Hearts as several servents I have need them now. Just wait for an event though, as Hearts and Crystals are common item shop things. Just be ready to grind for them though, as the prices can be high and hard to grind for some. Also, Rulers are even worse then normal servents, as they need pieces and gems from every class.
    Last edited by Saambell; 2018-07-22 at 07:11 AM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Wait for an event and you'll be swimming in Mats. I've fot like 30 Ontoplet crystals and over 40 Hearts of a Foreign God. Currently i need lower tier stuff cuz i go through it so fast.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

I for one have been farming Evil Bones in Fuyuki.

For the AP expenditure, the drop rate isn't abysmal - I'd say I get one every five tries or so, which isn't terrible. No, the problem is the tedium. The mind-numbing tedium. It takes longer to load screens and enter commands than it does to actually clear three waves of total scrubs. I almost can't run out of AP just running this area over and over again, and yet I so badly want to, just to make the tedium stop. I legitimately think I've found a cure for insomnia which could make me millions if I bottle it, here.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

I for one have been farming Evil Bones in Fuyuki.

For the AP expenditure, the drop rate isn't abysmal - I'd say I get one every five tries or so, which isn't terrible. No, the problem is the tedium. The mind-numbing tedium. It takes longer to load screens and enter commands than it does to actually clear three waves of total scrubs. I almost can't run out of AP just running this area over and over again, and yet I so badly want to, just to make the tedium stop. I legitimately think I've found a cure for insomnia which could make me millions if I bottle it, here.
    I feel ya, I'm currently chainsawing through all the free quests I didn't do and boy are they easy... and boring. I mean, I can slaughter them with impunity, but like you said, it takes longer to load than kill them.

Personally, I've been using a less optimized team (it's my burgeoning Buster Crit team that is almost all sub 60) so it requires a tad more work
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk748 View Post
    I feel ya, I'm currently chainsawing through all the free quests I didn't do and boy are they easy... and boring. I mean, I can slaughter them with impunity, but like you said, it takes longer to load than kill them.

Personally, I've been using a less optimized team (it's my burgeoning Buster Crit team that is almost all sub 60) so it requires a tad more work
    The one I'm currently farming is Unknown Coordinates X-C (Giant Bridge) in Fuyuki. It's two waves of two skeletons each, then one wave of three, each with roughly 1-2k HP. I could farm it with anybody and it would pose no challenge. With 1/2-AP, that's 2 AP a hit. Between loading times, I will likely recover one of those AP just doing the quest. I can literally do this for hours, and have, and I feel like I need to sleep for a week afterwards.

I get so frustrated with how little damage I'm doing to my AP meter that I almost want to blow 80 AP on Ember farming just to feel like I accomplished something.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

The one I'm currently farming is Unknown Coordinates X-C (Giant Bridge) in Fuyuki. It's two waves of two skeletons each, then one wave of three, each with roughly 1-2k HP. I could farm it with anybody and it would pose no challenge. With 1/2-AP, that's 2 AP a hit. Between loading times, I will likely recover one of those AP just doing the quest. I can literally do this for hours, and have, and I feel like I need to sleep for a week afterwards.

I get so frustrated with how little damage I'm doing to my AP meter that I almost want to blow 80 AP on Ember farming just to feel like I accomplished something.
    This is why I farm them in Germania. Slightly lower drop rate but you get claws, and much better bond per AP. Though a portrait or two would make the fuyuki one better for bond...
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2018-07-22 at 06:39 PM.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

30. - Top - End - #120

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    This is why I farm them in Germania. Slightly lower drop rate but you get claws, and much better bond per AP. Though a portrait or two would make the fuyuki one better for bond...
    Getting two mats at once is nice. I've spent a lot of time in Southwark for bottle babies, but getting some bones now and then is sweet.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.