New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1498
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper X-2: Gems, Mithril, Salt - In Position!

Time for another Black Friday pull. 2/11, both discos:
    • Kain's Chain: This is new. But it's also Gen1, I think - 99 and a small ATK boost. So, useful for team-building, but not amazing.
    • Minwu's ASB: Arcanes are good, although OSBs are relevant again thanks to the bar reduction. But this is a dupe. So not ideal.

Not my best, but eh, it's free.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Bugbear in the Playground

Black Friday 4 and Focused Relic Draw:

BF4: 1/11, Disco - Firion AOSB - Not bad, pairs with his USB. Strengthens II which could use it. Not great.
    Continues my 1/11 strong of Black Friday pulls that are not bad, but neither are they amazing.

Focused Relic Draw: 2 Disco, 2 Rainbow:

Rainbow 1: Only Dupe - Ultimecia Glint.
    Rainbow 2: Snow Glint
    Disco 1: Ultimecia AOSB
    Dosci 3: Ultimecia Awakening

Not what I was looking for but will not complain - so my Darkness teams will be godly once I get them worked out and running - my wind mages get a full awakening kick into gear and Ultimecia very much becomes an A-list mage who needs some Magica Crystal love.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Firbolg in the Playground

Nice AASB+AOSB combo!

I intended to do the AASB dream pull. But I’m only missing Kain’s and Seph’s. Was hoping for a healer AASB, but not on the list. Considering skipping.
    My one and only handbook: My Totemist Handbook
    My one and only homebrew: Book of Flux
    Spoiler
    Show
    A comment on tiers, by Prime32
    Quote Originally Posted by KillianHawkeye View Post
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, it's a fun day - Black Friday and Realm/Elemental tickets in my box this morning. So let's have some fun.

First, daily draw nets me Axis Blade, Squall's BSB. It's pretty good as BSBs go, even if it is a dupe. So, cautiously optimistic, I go to the Realm Draw. I pick Core, for reasons. 1/11, disco: It's godwall! Which is a dupe.

Okay, not great, but not terrible. Time for my Black Friday pull. Also 1/11, one disco: a new USB for Luneth! I already have Zephyr Memories (En-Wind, +ATK, quickcast when using Wind); this one is En-Wind, plus Wind attacks self-heal, with chaser. So hey, options!

Not the best pulls, honestly, but not terrible.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

5. - Top - End - #1055

Not bad!

Man I feel dumb. First, I didn’t realize the tickets could be used on elemental banners. Not that that would necessarily have made a difference.

Still going XIII for things I want on there (Lightning AASB, Raines AASB, Hope CSB).
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a DM, I deal with character death by cheering and giving a fist pump, or maybe a V-for-victory sign. I would also pat myself on the back, but I can't really reach around like that.
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
    Not bad!

Man I feel dumb. First, I didn’t realize the tickets could be used on elemental banners. Not that that would necessarily have made a difference.

Still going XIII for things I want on there (Lightning AASB, Raines AASB, Hope CSB).
    Personally, I'm just going through to make sure I've gotten the 15-mythril pull on each. Because damn that's cheap.

I probably should be saving up, since my mythril supply is pretty empty right now, but... 15 mythril. That's a good price.

7. - Top - End - #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Personally, I'm just going through to make sure I've gotten the 15-mythril pull on each. Because damn that's cheap.

I probably should be saving up, since my mythril supply is pretty empty right now, but... 15 mythril. That's a good price.
    Rootin’ tootin’ good price.

I actually didn’t pull on *all* the realms. A few, like XI iirc, seemed quite janky.

Also, man the last few days have been good to me. Have gotten several new discos from the free pulls (today was Leon and Setzer USB). Decided to go IV instead of XIII on the free realm pull, got Decil AASB. I’ve gotten real lucky with AASBs.

Need to stop slacking and beat the final 5* magicite...
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Used the ticket on FFI which had immediate help on the Torment- WoL's radiant shield and more attack for Garland.

BF teased my ice team (saw an VIII gun, but realized it was Irvine not Laguna) but in the end Tiamat basically came down to Steiner and Snow saying Happy TANKsgiving while Squall did enough damage. Now for holy/dark...

Also got some stuff for IX but I don't know if it's gonna be enough to really make a dent in the final dream and/or push the torment.

9. - Top - End - #1059

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragoon View Post
    Used the ticket on FFI which had immediate help on the Torment- WoL's radiant shield and more attack for Garland.

BF teased my ice team (saw an VIII gun, but realized it was Irvine not Laguna) but in the end Tiamat basically came down to Steiner and Snow saying Happy TANKsgiving while Squall did enough damage. Now for holy/dark...

Also got some stuff for IX but I don't know if it's gonna be enough to really make a dent in the final dream and/or push the torment.
    Nice! ‘Dat tease though.

Did we get a free Dr Mog CSB? Because I have one, but don’t remember getting it.

Also, looking at recent pulls, I’m getting some decent characters. Edge suddenly became viable. USB0, 2 actual USBs, free CSB. Similar situations with other characters.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Ogre in the Playground

Bit of catch up on my part. My Black Friday draws haven't been very memorable or helpful for that matter. Fujin and TGCid AOSBs, Bartz USB9001 (his pure Wind one)

Also did a draw on the first Focused draw for a shot at Ultimecia's Awakening:

3/11 - All rainbows

Snow Glint
    Snow LMR
    Rydia LMR (dupe since I 100 gemmed it)

Overall this has been extremely disappointing event.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

11. - Top - End - #1061

Aww. Sorry Antonok.

There’s an upcoming Earth black chocobo event. Both banners are incredible. First has our first Sync, then 3 Awakenings and 2 gen 2 Chains.

The second banner (g2) has 4 Awakenings and 2 gen 2 Chains.

Def going to spend some of my mythril. Prob 1 pull each.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Ogre in the Playground

These draws have been heckin' sweet to me. In no particular order so far, Tyro Glint (5*), TGCid AASB, Fran AASB (and I have her double-tap Shooter/Machinist LMR, though I don't remember how it came to me), Edge USB1, Shadow USB (The one with EnDark).

I pulled Seph AASB from the VII realm banner, and bought him a nice pair of Pants with Anima Lenses, so now I have TWO characters with which I can do Cloud USB1 type Shenanigans with.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    It's like Amazon.com around here; free 2-day shipping on all orders no matter how trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by u/s_SoNick
    Dr Mog: Hey, spiffy new threads you got there Tyro.

Tyro: Pie jesu domine smacks book against forehead Dona eis requiem

13. - Top - End - #1063

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai View Post
    These draws have been heckin' sweet to me. In no particular order so far, Tyro Glint (5*), TGCid AASB, Fran AASB (and I have her double-tap Shooter/Machinist LMR, though I don't remember how it came to me), Edge USB1, Shadow USB (The one with EnDark).

I pulled Seph AASB from the VII realm banner, and bought him a nice pair of Pants with Anima Lenses, so now I have TWO characters with which I can do Cloud USB1 type Shenanigans with.
    Wow. 3 AASB, real nice. Nothing against TG Cid, but I recall being highly interested in Fran’s. And Seph’s is as awesome as expected. Specially since he can go mage also.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

14. - Top - End - #1064

BardGuy

IX team still needs a lot of work but a quick substitute got the first Torment mastered.

XI is still a ways off and even then, most of the available options are RNG heavy (Shantotto's triplecast etc.)

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, folks, the update is here, and it's a doozy!

First off, great quality-of-life update, all SBs are automatically mastered now. So if you, like me, have all of your characters at 99, there is literally no reason (except magicite leveling) to go to the EXP daily.

Second, the elemental draws have been updated. That means that (1) they contain newer relics, including Awakenings, that have been released more recently, and (2) they're back to 15 mythril for your first pull on each. Definitely a great deal if you're not saving for...

Third, the new banner with Syncs is up. How do Syncs work? Well, similar to an Awakening, you only get one use per battle. Similar to a BSB, it transforms your Attack and Defend commands into new commands. But unlike those, the potency of a Sync is based on your slotted abilities - if you equip the correct ability in the correct slot, the abilities "sync up" (hence the name). That is, your equipped ability gets grayed out and is unusable; it becomes a chaser effect for the corresponding Sync ability. For example, with Tifa's, the Attack command is replaced by Neo Falcon's Dive, the Defend command is replaced by Elbow Crush. If you slot an Earth ability in the left slot, it gets grayed out and becomes a chaser for Neo Falcon's Dive; if you slot a MNK ability into the right slot, it gets grayed out and becomes a chaser for Elbow Crush.

Additionally, Syncs take advantage of the new SB Hone system. Here's how that works. Instead of granting you the typical +10 to a stat, Syncs grant SB passives - these are special effects attached to the Sync, not the relic, so you don't need to have the relic equipped to benefit. For example, Tifa's Sync grants SB Damage Boost and SB Delay Reduction (aka quickcast). These apply only to the SB opener itself. These effects start at level 1. When you draw a duplicate of the relic, or use an SB Hone Scroll (which can be found in the Record Lab under items), however, you can increase these effects up to level 5. Note that a scroll adds 1 level, but a dupe adds 2, so that's also some salt reduction there. Some.

What else? Well, another QoL update, you can now blow all your stamina potions at once, if you don't feel like taking advantage of natural stamina regen. Just click the potion icon next to your stamina bar. You can overfill the gauge up to 999. Unrelated, you should also see a batch of rewards from Vol. 1, Chapter 6 of the Record Dungeon, if you've already cleared that.

So, yeah. Big update today.

16. - Top - End - #1066

Quite the update indeed.

I was at like 180 mythril. Now I’m down to 40 or so. Did a pull on the new banner, got some LMRs. Did a few pulls in the elemental banners. Was shooting for one of my missing chains (Fire and Holy). Didn’t get those, but did get some nice stuff. Red XIII CSB and Kain AASB.

But man am I waaaaaay behind on my magia crystal goals. I want everyone with an AASB and CSB to have 200 magia. Need to farm that up on like 10 characters.

EDIT: Nicest thing about this update is you can skip through battle results.

Also, I made a spreadsheet for my CSBs and AASBs. Gosh dang, I have 13 physical AASB but only 3 magical (more if you could like Seifer who *can* go Dark mag). Really shows my pulling priorities.
    Last edited by danzibr; 2019-12-04 at 07:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Ogre in the Playground

RoP is back.

First up T-0:

1/3 Disco

Dupe Cater USB

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?

Steam Profile

18. - Top - End - #1068

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    RoP is back.

First up T-0:

1/3 Disco

Dupe Cater USB
    Boo.

Yeah, did not see RoP coming. Or LotR or whatever.

1/3 rainbow, LMR dupe.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I'm holding off on the RoP. I mean, I'm still gonna do it - can't beat that price - but I kinda need to replenish my mythril supply. Which also, sadly, means that I'll have to be really selective on the upcoming Fest banners. Which sucks, but eh, I'll manage.

Before RoP banners close out, though, we should be quite a few mythril richer, so I should hopefully be able to splurge by then.

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Ogre in the Playground

Day 2: Tactics!
    1/3 - Rainbow
    Monblanc LMR. Not sure which one but rather useless either way since I don't think I have anything for him.

Not planning on pulling on anything but the AASB Lucky, but until then I'm likely going to skip the rest of the RoP. May shoot for a draw one banner 1 for Cloud Synch

Steam Profile

21. - Top - End - #1071

Boo on the LMR. Might be useful some day?

I got Agrias OSB. Pretty happy with it actually. I have imperil USB, AASB, and now OSB for her.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

22. - Top - End - #1072

BardGuy

Got some interesting group/row bonus stuff from the element refreshes. Lightning's will probably see quite a bit of use while Ricard's is more fun/thematic.

ROP has seemed to alternate between new and dupe:

Ramza's glint was on my list; feels like I need more to get farther in the later torment
    Alph's awakening is very strong
    Balthier's imperil burst is fine.

if the pattern continues I suppose I shouldn't expect much help from XI then.

23. - Top - End - #1073

My LotR pulls AO far have been... okay, until XII. Then I got Baltimore CSB and Larsa Glint+. That right there is good enough that even if I don’t get anything else notable, I’d consider LotR a win.

Also, I had a bit of challenge with the new Dreams. My XI is terrible. Got Infernal down in like 25s or so, but still, the timing was a struggle. Tried several setups.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Titan in the Playground

I told myself I would hold off on LotR pulls until partway into Fest, so as to conserve mythril.

But today in the daily, I got a disco ball - Noctis' AOSB, and a dupe - so I thought, give it a try. One LotR pull later, I have Rem's BSB, also a dupe.

Think I'll hold off some more.

25. - Top - End - #1075

Aww. Sorry Red Fel.

Yeah, other than my XII pull over gotten things I’ll prob never use.

Gotta admit, I find the CSB banner weird. 16 relics, limited to 16 pulls. I thought there’d be Phy and mag gen 2 for every element, nope, called that wrong. And no realm. Huh.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

26. - Top - End - #1076

Lucked into Rufus's AASB on my VII LotR. I now have 4 Darkness physical AASBs that give EnElement, and Orlandeau's, and Rem's (kinda counts?). Crikey. Whereas there are several Elements that I have no magical AASB that gives EnElement for.

RNG for ya.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ogre in the Playground

Lucked into Rufus's AASB on my VII LotR. I now have 4 Darkness physical AASBs that give EnElement, and Orlandeau's, and Rem's (kinda counts?). Crikey. Whereas there are several Elements that I have no magical AASB that gives EnElement for.

RNG for ya.
    I had the same draw.

Working on getting Rufus 100 magia to throw into his magic to see if I can't use him to beat Madeen (semi replacement for Seph/Riku AASB clears). Been trying lately and USBs aren't cutting it. I can get him to about 30% with Cid Raines USB/BSB combo and about 50% with Ultimicia's bUSB but can't manage a kill.

Steam Profile

28. - Top - End - #1078

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    I had the same draw.

Working on getting Rufus 100 magia to throw into his magic to see if I can't use him to beat Madeen (semi replacement for Seph/Riku AASB clears). Been trying lately and USBs aren't cutting it. I can get him to about 30% with Cid Raines USB/BSB combo and about 50% with Ultimicia's bUSB but can't manage a kill.
    Good luck!

My Madeen team had Seifer with CSB and AASB, Nabaat to imperil and Raines as secondary dps/chain builder. Raines went USB->BSB. Interesting how useful that ol’ relic is.
    Spoiler
    Show
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ogre in the Playground

Good luck!

My Madeen team had Seifer with CSB and AASB, Nabaat to imperil and Raines as secondary dps/chain builder. Raines went USB->BSB. Interesting how useful that ol’ relic is.
    Well first run didn't go so well. Got him to about 30% but everyone ran out of steam. Rufus did manage to break 10k at a high chain count with full imperil stacks so that's something I suppose.

Can't bring a 3rd DPS as I have to have an entruster feeding bars to Elarra or I just can't keep up with the damage (farming a copy of the 4* dark magicite that reduces holy damage may help this, just been too lazy).

Dunno. Will farm that magicite and see if it helps any. Between Kuja BSB, Seifer with Mark of Darkness, and Rufus RM2 imperil isn't a problem.

Steam Profile

30. - Top - End - #1080

BardGuy

XI's draw wasn't much help but a change in tactics was. I ignored Prishe's ultras in favor of her super, which let everybody stay alive long enough for Shantotto to get going.
    Progress on the d280 torment are probably going to be slow for a while, and even some of the 240s have some "beat within x seconds" to finish.

Fest banners are up:
    https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/g...rks%20Festival