New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default **** Wolf TV Show Alignment

**** Wolf made so many TV shows such as the Law And Order franchise and the Chicago franchise. I know many heroes from Law And Order are Lawful Good. Chicago Med are Lawful Good, Neutral Good and Chaotic Good, Chicago Fire are Neutral Good and finally Chicago P.D. Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral. So what do you think of **** Wolf TV show alignment?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: **** Wolf TV Show Alignment

Elliot Stabler varies from True Neutral to Neutral Evil, depending on what SVU season you're looking at.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoman View Post
    Elliot Stabler varies from True Neutral to Neutral Evil, depending on what SVU season you're looking at.
    I could see Elliot Stabler as True Neutral but Neutral Evil.....maybe.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Maybe call him Richard. This looks like you're trying to talk about Teen Wolf and the filter has gone crazy.
    The Hindsight Awards, results: See the best movies of 1999!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Jack McCoy probably thinks he is lawful good, but is actually more neutral. He breaks and bends the rules he claims to follow way too often to be lawful.
    "That's a horrible idea! What time?"

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tomandtish View Post
    Jack McCoy probably thinks he is lawful good, but is actually more neutral. He breaks and bends the rules he claims to follow way too often to be lawful.
    Bend, yes. Break, no. McCoy was just hell bent for justice and hated getting played. God save whoever tried to pull one over on him.

Definitely Neutral Good.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2018-12-19 at 10:15 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Probably shouldn't have used laws, but rules. Just grabbing a few. He's...

Charged people he KNEW were innocent with crimes (officially an abuse of power. A DA can threaten, but not actually charge someone they know is innocent).

Withheld exculpatory evidence (episode Competence, Under the Influence just to name two) from the defense.

Is aware that his underling withheld evidence (Trophy) and didn't report it as required to do so by rule.

Instructs the police to imprison Russian Mobster without charge (Refuge 2).

Fakes a prosecution in Invaders.

He's found in contempt of court @80 times over the course of the SHOW, never mind anything from before or after.

And while he claims he does this out of a love for justice, it should be noted that he often does it when someone (a defendant OR a defense attorney) has just ticked him off.

T-Shirt given to me by a good friend.. "in fairness, I was unsupervised at the time".

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tomandtish View Post
    Probably shouldn't have used laws, but rules. Just grabbing a few. He's...

Charged people he KNEW were innocent with crimes (officially an abuse of power. A DA can threaten, but not actually charge someone they know is innocent).

Withheld exculpatory evidence (episode Competence, Under the Influence just to name two) from the defense.

Is aware that his underling withheld evidence (Trophy) and didn't report it as required to do so by rule.

Instructs the police to imprison Russian Mobster without charge (Refuge 2).

Fakes a prosecution in Invaders.

He's found in contempt of court @80 times over the course of the SHOW, never mind anything from before or after.

And while he claims he does this out of a love for justice, it should be noted that he often does it when someone (a defendant OR a defense attorney) has just ticked him off.
    On most, if not all, of those, he believed he was within allowances of the law. For instance, the Russian Mobsters he was ready to take to the Supreme Court before Schiff stopped him (admittedly, yeah, he thought it was a longshot, but he still thought the argument could be made). Charging the innocent I'll agree with you on, that was over the line. And as for his motivation, there was a reason he was called Hang 'Em High McCoy; like I said, god save whoever tries to pull one over on him. That said, when he discovered there an an innocent man in prison, he busted his ass to get him freed, despite it going against the law, since he couldn't prove any mistakes or malfeasance during the trial.

Also, the faked prosecution was wholly in concert with the judge presiding over it, who knew full well what the deal was going into it. And half the time he was in contempt for making a point; that also was largely the McCoy fury rearing its head. In any event, I do wholly agree with you on Neutral over Lawful.

Dang I miss that show.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 1

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Yeah, esp. the old days

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Ok I consider the Chicago Police Captain Hank Bought is Lawful Neutral verge to Lawful Evil. I really don't consider Hank Lawful Good because he does beat up and torture suspects.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Doink doink!

Ahem, back to the well-reasoned discussion.