New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Heart soul and memory 4 A farewell to love (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Ophelia giggled turning to you.

I decided, I should be more like you, have more confidence in my appearance She says as she helps you up. I'm gorgeous, there's nothing to hide.
    "You go, girl!" Alice said enthusiastically, surprised but extremely happy to hear something like that out of Ophelia. "You're totally right, you are gorgeous. And that's how I feel about it, too. Speaking of... she added, reaching back to remove her own bikini top. "Only fair I return the favor, right?"
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

2. - Top - End - #332
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "You go, girl!" Alice said enthusiastically, surprised but extremely happy to hear something like that out of Ophelia. "You're totally right, you are gorgeous. And that's how I feel about it, too. Speaking of... she added, reaching back to remove her own bikini top. "Only fair I return the favor, right?"
    Wait. She holds out her hand to stop you. Can I just say something before I get entirely too distracted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

Wait. She holds out her hand to stop you. Can I just say something before I get entirely too distracted.
    Alice did stop as asked, though she left one hand behind her back as she did. "Well, I don't think we'll be 'distracted' for too long - we do still want to enjoy the water park, right? And I mean, while I'd be down for the two of us to just wander around it topless, I'm pretty sure the park employees would have other ideas. But sure, what's up?"
    Last edited by Zevox; 2019-10-24 at 05:04 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

4. - Top - End - #334

Alice. I... I really like you alot.... .And I... this is going to sound arrogant, but I can tell you return my feelings. Ophelia says hesitatingly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

Alice. I... I really like you alot.... .And I... this is going to sound arrogant, but I can tell you return my feelings. Ophelia says hesitatingly.
    Alice kept on smiling at that first - because it wasn't really possible for her to smile any bigger than she already was - but gave Ophelia a confused look at the second. "I, uh, what? I think you misspoke there, Ophelia. The saying is usually 'I can't tell you to return my feelings,'" she said. "Not that you need to worry about that - I mean, I've only been hoping to get you to go out with me since the day we met and all."

6. - Top - End - #336

Alice kept on smiling at that first - because it wasn't really possible for her to smile any bigger than she already was - but gave Ophelia a confused look at the second. "I, uh, what? I think you misspoke there, Ophelia. The saying is usually 'I can't tell you to return my feelings,'" she said. "Not that you need to worry about that - I mean, I've only been hoping to get you to go out with me since the day we met and all."
    No.... um... it's um one of my special powers. Ophelia explained spinning her hand as a spectral pink heart was conjured. I can see those you love.... and what type, romantic, familial, platonic.

I... I mean I have others of course, I'm not just a romance detector, but um...I'm feeling more and
    more.... I'm just....
    She clamps her mouth.

I really, really like you.... And I'd like to see where this goes.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Titan in the Playground

No.... um... it's um one of my special powers. Ophelia explained spinning her hand as a spectral pink heart was conjured. I can see those you love.... and what type, romantic, familial, platonic.

I... I mean I have others of course, I'm not just a romance detector, but um...I'm feeling more and
    more.... I'm just....
    She clamps her mouth.

I really, really like you.... And I'd like to see where this goes.
    Alice tilted her head in confusion at the talk about her powers. "Um, okay? I mean, I've known you're a sorceress all year, so I kinda know you can do magic stuff like that already."

"And uh, yeah, I'd like that too! I kinda thought I was obvious about that basically all year, really. I try to be, anyway. I mean, remember those times I tried to get you to kiss me?"

8. - Top - End - #338

Alice tilted her head in confusion at the talk about her powers. "Um, okay? I mean, I've known you're a sorceress all year, so I kinda know you can do magic stuff like that already."

"And uh, yeah, I'd like that too! I kinda thought I was obvious about that basically all year, really. I try to be, anyway. I mean, remember those times I tried to get you to kiss me?"
    You would, perv. Ophelia teased with a grin.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

You would, perv. Ophelia teased with a grin.
    "Guilty as charged," Alice grinned back. "You seem to like it, though," she said, deliberately looking down at the other girl's chest as she did, then returning her gaze to her face with a wink. "And speaking of, if that was everything you wanted to say..." she said, the hand she'd left behind her back loosening her top.

10. - Top - End - #340

Um.... I might have had more, but you have a wonderful tendency of making me forget my words. Ophelia remarks moving in to smooch Alice.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Titan in the Playground

Um.... I might have had more, but you have a wonderful tendency of making me forget my words. Ophelia remarks moving in to smooch Alice.
    Alice eagerly leaned in to return the kiss - while her hand finished removing her bikini top, before coming back around to embrace her biggest crush. The look on Ophelia's face when the kiss finished was going to be priceless.

[OOC: Fade to black, I assume?]

12. - Top - End - #342

Alice eagerly leaned in to return the kiss - while her hand finished removing her bikini top, before coming back around to embrace her biggest crush. The look on Ophelia's face when the kiss finished was going to be priceless.

[OOC: Fade to black, I assume?]
    [Yes. Afterwards.]

The others will start to wonder where we are. Ophelia mewled happily.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Titan in the Playground

[Yes. Afterwards.]

The others will start to wonder where we are. Ophelia mewled happily.
    Alice sighed contentedly and smiled back at her sorceress... probably girlfriend now? "Yeah, and I think they were already all looking for you," she agreed, as she tied her top back on. "And like I said, we do want to enjoy the water park too, after all. We can always find more time for that kind of fun later. Though it was a lot of fun," she couldn't resist adding with a wink. "You're a really good kisser - must be a natural, since you've only done it a couple times before, right?"

14. - Top - End - #344

Alice sighed contentedly and smiled back at her sorceress... probably girlfriend now? "Yeah, and I think they were already all looking for you," she agreed, as she tied her top back on. "And like I said, we do want to enjoy the water park too, after all. We can always find more time for that kind of fun later. Though it was a lot of fun," she couldn't resist adding with a wink. "You're a really good kisser - must be a natural, since you've only done it a couple times before, right?"
    Yeah. Unless I don't remember. Ophelia teased with a wink.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah. Unless I don't remember. Ophelia teased with a wink.
    "Ooo, a woman of mystery - I'm into that," Alice teased back with a wink of her own. "But come on, let's go find the others and get wet!"