New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing XII: A Thousand-Yard Stare is not Permiss

*Must not abuse the “tailored armor” rules to have an entirely bulletproof wardrobe and no normal civilian clothes.
    **If my character has bulletproof pajamas I am being too paranoid.
    ***Especially if bulletproof clothing takes up my entire budget and I can’t afford basic housing, any computers or electronics, a gun, or ammunition.
    Spoiler: Playground Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Safety Sword View Post
    JAL_1138: Founding Member of the Paranoid Adventurer's Guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeChameleon View Post
    - If it's something mortals were not meant to know, I've already found six different ways to blow myself and/or someone else up with it.
    Gnomish proverb

I use blue text for silliness and/or sarcasm. Do not take anything I say in blue text seriously, except for this sentence and the one preceding it.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing XII: A Thousand-Yard Stare is not Permiss

* I may no longer play dwarves named 'Urist Mc<anything>' in D&D.
    ** I may no longer start converting the drow priestesses to the 'Cult of the Close Shave' by shaving them with thrown battle axes.
    *** I may no longer weaponize magma in character when that character is a D&D fighter.
    **** I am no longer allowed to have characters with any mining or engineering skills.
    ***** Even if it is easier, faster, and safer, flooding the map with magma is not the only solution to every problem.

I may no longer binge play DwarfFortress before playing RPGs.

* I may no longer introduce NPCs to the party named 'Urist McBlammo'.
    ** I may no long apply the feat 'Fan the Hammer' to dual wielded grenade launchers.
    *** I may no longer mount magma cannons on spaceships, no matter how hilarious it is.
    **** I may no longer have the enemy base be accessible only through a stifling hot underground tunnel with dimly glowing, hot steel hatches in the ceiling.
    ***** I may no longer have civilizations in my games where fire extinguishers are illegal.

I may no longer binge play DwarfFortress before GMing any RPGs.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JAL_1138 View Post
    *Must not abuse the “tailored armor” rules to have an entirely bulletproof wardrobe and no normal civilian clothes.
    **If my character has bulletproof pajamas I am being too paranoid.
    ***Especially if bulletproof clothing takes up my entire budget and I can’t afford basic housing, any computers or electronics, a gun, or ammunition.
    ****The fact that the Fashion spell is incapable of affecting the protective value of clothing is to prevent you from turning a regular lab coat into a SecureTM Long Coat, not to permit you to create a swimsuit with the protective value of full heavy armor.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

4. - Top - End - #334
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    ****The fact that the Fashion spell is incapable of affecting the protective value of clothing is to prevent you from turning a regular lab coat into a SecureTM Long Coat, not to permit you to create a swimsuit with the protective value of full heavy armor.
    It can't change the overall coverage of the clothing, either, so unless you're talking one of those Victorian-era full-body swimming costumes, you can't do that anyway. It could probably turn an armor vest into a one-piece, though.

I played for a while an eight-year-old voodoo priestess who'd used that spell to turn a set of FFFBA into a princess dress and tights with 4/1 armor rating and chemical sealing 2.
    Play your character, not your alignment.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by John Campbell View Post
    It can't change the overall coverage of the clothing, either, so unless you're talking one of those Victorian-era full-body swimming costumes, you can't do that anyway. It could probably turn an armor vest into a one-piece, though.
    Here's the text I was looking at (2E Grimoire):

Fashion This spell instantly tailors clothing, transforming the target's garments into any fashion the caster wishes. The fashion spell requires a voluntary subject. The caster's extra successes measure the degree of style in the tailoring. The spell cannot change the clothing's protective value, only its cut, color, and fit.

If you can change the cut, you can change the coverage.

We apologize for this interruption, and now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of Things I May No Longer Do While Playing.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

6. - Top - End - #336

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Torath View Post
    Here's the text I was looking at (2E Grimoire):

Fashion This spell instantly tailors clothing, transforming the target's garments into any fashion the caster wishes. The fashion spell requires a voluntary subject. The caster's extra successes measure the degree of style in the tailoring. The spell cannot change the clothing's protective value, only its cut, color, and fit.

If you can change the cut, you can change the coverage.
    Ah, it's an edition difference. 3E has the same text, but adds:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrun 3E Magic in the Shadows
    The weight of the clothing does not change, and it must cover approximately the same amount of area (a jump suit can't be converted into a bikini). This spell cannot change clothing with a total Armor Rating (ballistic and impact) higher than Force (+1 per 2 successes). The caster must touch the clothing.
    Play your character, not your alignment.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

*The tailored-armor rules in GURPS Ultratech are not there so I can go on counterterrorism missions in plaid pajamas, fuzzy slippers, and a bathrobe.
    Show

- If it's something mortals were not meant to know, I've already found six different ways to blow myself and/or someone else up with it.
    Gnomish proverb

I use blue text for silliness and/or sarcasm. Do not take anything I say in blue text seriously, except for this sentence and the one preceding it.

8. - Top - End - #338

Quote Originally Posted by Telok View Post
    * I may no longer play dwarves named 'Urist Mc<anything>' in D&D.
    ** I may no longer start converting the drow priestesses to the 'Cult of the Close Shave' by shaving them with thrown battle axes.
    *** I may no longer weaponize magma in character when that character is a D&D fighter.
    **** I am no longer allowed to have characters with any mining or engineering skills.
    ***** Even if it is easier, faster, and safer, flooding the map with magma is not the only solution to every problem.

I may no longer binge play DwarfFortress before playing RPGs.

* I may no longer introduce NPCs to the party named 'Urist McBlammo'.
    ** I may no long apply the feat 'Fan the Hammer' to dual wielded grenade launchers.
    *** I may no longer mount magma cannons on spaceships, no matter how hilarious it is.
    **** I may no longer have the enemy base be accessible only through a stifling hot underground tunnel with dimly glowing, hot steel hatches in the ceiling.
    ***** I may no longer have civilizations in my games where fire extinguishers are illegal.

I may no longer binge play DwarfFortress before GMing any RPGs.
    *I may not make the dungeon a collapsed Dwarf Fortress dwarf fortress.
    **I may not make the dungeon an active Dwarf Fortress dwarf fortress, either.
    ***The dungeon is not a giant calculator powered by waterwheels and pumps and a vampire dwarf in an isolation box.

*Drawbridges may not be used as trash [or enemy] compactors.
    **Cats are not a apocalyptic threat.
    Last edited by LordCdrMilitant; 2019-03-25 at 04:31 PM.
    Guardsmen, hear me! Cadia may lie in ruin, but her proud people do not! For each brother and sister who gave their lives to Him as martyrs, we will reap a vengeance fiftyfold! Cadia may be no more, but will never be forgotten; our foes shall tremble in fear at the name, for their doom shall come from the barrels of Cadian guns, fired by Cadian hands! Forward, for vengeance and retribution, in His name and the names of our fallen comrades!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Colossus in the Playground

May not conquered the world with an army of vampire cats.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    May not conquered the world with an army of vampire cats.
    *Leading a raid at Hogworts with said army, though fun, would result with a book being thrown at my face.

Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

11. - Top - End - #341
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Malak'ai View Post
    *Leading a raid at Hogworts with said army, though fun, would result with a book being thrown at my face.
    **No, this is not better than having the movie thrown at my face.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

12. - Top - End - #342
    Titan in the Playground

*May not start a roleplay with my character murdering someone in a basement because her family told her to.
    ** said character may not have Orochimaru's motivation of getting all jutsu and immortality but with a family placing intense expectations upon them
    *** they cannot be the neji/sasuke of the group
    **** May not intend for them to be heroic despite sending all the "future villain" signals of naruto.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

13. - Top - End - #343

*May not play an atheist turned into a god against her will.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

*May not abuse the “Ally” advantage to start the game with 1000 combat troops.
    Show

Gnomish proverb

15. - Top - End - #345
    Halfling in the Playground

*I may not play a paladin whos powers comes from the belief that he himself if a god.
    **Playing a cleric in the next game is right out.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by VelociRapture12 View Post
    *I may not play a paladin whos powers comes from the belief that he himself if a god.
    **Playing a cleric in the next game is right out.
    ***Playing a Bard who thinks they're Gods gift to women is par for the course.
    ****The Bard's female, okay sure.
    *****"What do you mean she's an Orc?!?"

Peeking Druid and Sleepy Kitty Avatar by Kurien and Awesome Party banner by Akrim.elf .

17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground

***Playing a Bard who thinks they're Gods gift to women is par for the course.
    ****The Bard's female, okay sure.
    *****"What do you mean she's an Orc?!?"
    ....I'm using that.

* My tiefling cannot also be a vampire
    ** she may not dual-wield swords while casting magic
    *** she may not run away from her straight-laced Aasimar parents to join Chaos because its her goth/emo phase
    **** she may not become a chaos twitch streamer so that she can get followers who donate blood while she live streams
    ***** She may not leave her vampire organization because the vampire leader is sparkly
    ****** upon returning to her parents, their reaction may not be "well I don't approve of your life choices, but at least you don't worship Malal!" then accept her back.

18. - Top - End - #348
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    ....I'm using that.

* My tiefling cannot also be a vampire
    ** she may not dual-wield swords while casting magic
    *** she may not run away from her straight-laced Aasimar parents to join Chaos because its her goth/emo phase
    **** she may not become a chaos twitch streamer so that she can get followers who donate blood while she live streams
    ***** She may not leave her vampire organization because the vampire leader is sparkly
    ****** upon returning to her parents, their reaction may not be "well I don't approve of your life choices, but at least you don't worship Malal!" then accept her back.
    Damn, Malal must be growing in power, last I heard he was trapped in Retconia and unable to contact his worshippers.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

*Not allowed to suggest a “Papers, Please: Greyhawk Edition” game if the upcoming Acquisitions Incorporated sourcebook has rules for Documancy.
    Show

Gnomish proverb

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

Damn, Malal must be growing in power, last I heard he was trapped in Retconia and unable to contact his worshippers.
    * May not mention Malal around people who haven't heard of Dungeons the Dragoning

21. - Top - End - #351

DrowGuy

*no attaching teammates under my shotgun as "underbarrel fireball and insult launcher".
    ** even if that's the only thing their character is good at.
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

*May not put more points into bureaucracy than combat skills.
    **Even if I put over 100 points into the bureaucracy skill, there is no roll that will let me take over the setting’s main evil megacorp conglomerate with a couple of forms and some fine print I slipped into my contract.
    Last edited by JAL_1138; 2019-03-29 at 03:32 PM.
    Show

Gnomish proverb

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JAL_1138 View Post
    *Not allowed to suggest a “Papers, Please: Greyhawk Edition” game if the upcoming Acquisitions Incorporated sourcebook has rules for Documancy.
    ** I am not allowed to derail the campaign into discovering Documancy's taboo.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ettin in the Playground

* May not mention Malal around people who haven't heard of Dungeons the Dragoning
    * Playing a paladin of Malal, god of team-killing ****-tards, is probably preemptively banned on and D&D game.

** Yes, still banned even after I point out that the sorcerer is exactly that but just doesn't have it written on the character sheet.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

* If inter-party fighting is going to end a year-long campaign in a TPK, it probably shouldn't be the lawful good life cleric that initiates it.
    ** Even if it's because of a madness effect. Especially if it's because of a madness effect.
    *** Having said cleric be a halfling and turned blue by an attack from a wand of wonder does not improve the situation or make him "angry smurf."
    **** Between this and the "wiping out an island nation" incident in another game, I should probably not play a halfling again for a while.

* If the GM is iffy about a player using an uncommon race, he probably shouldn't shower them with gifts while draining everyone else's purses in sesion 0.

* If a GM offers you "a named artifact of your choice" and gives you four weeks to pick, you shouldn't still be scrambling the morning of the next session.
    ** (Seriously though if there's something awesome a true neutral 3.5 transmuter wizard could use I still haven't decided)

* A Tabaxi rogue's first use of his new potential 180' movement speed shouldn't be to flee at triple the speed of anyone else in the party in response to a fear effect.

* If fighting werewolves, the druid's Shillelagh cantrip should probably be remembered before the conclusion of the fight.

* If the party leader is knocked unconscious in a way we can't immediately fix, we probably should return to town rather than carry him around for a full session.

* The party should get on the same page before provoking and losing two of our members to the local guards.

* The introduction of a new goblin PC to the group should not be the first time we learn that both of our rangers picked goblin as their favored enemies.
    ** They should probably relax about this one after he beat a werewolf to death with a lit torch protecting them.

* The barbarian shouldn't be sad the fight ended so quickly when half the party is critically wounded and most of the NPCs we were escorting are down.

* If the wizard takes 10 minutes of looking over his prepared spells to find the only one he can use while grappled, he should probably dimension door more than 20 feet from his current position.

* While GMing for the first time, your first two combats should not each have over 10 monsters CR1 and lower as part of a combat against a party of 3 level 10 PCs.
    ** having a player targeted for 24 attacks in a row, due to held actions, action surge, and initiative order, is a bit unsporting.
    *** Should not be surprised when said player ultimately systematically murders the fleeing/surrendered goblins after getting back on his feet.

* If the PCs run through a dungeon with nearly a dozen traps, the only one they spot early shouldn't be the one that was disabled before they arrived.

* Next time, check the range on spells used by PCs. Blindness shouldn't have worked on the beholder, at least that time.

* My first "wizard duel" shouldn't be a complete curbstomp in favor of the player because my NPC wasted one reaction.

* If the party's stated goal is to recover a specific magic sword, I should give them a description of said sword before throwing 2 different enemies wielding other magic swords at them.

* The room that you spent the most time preparing is inevitably the one the party will choose to dimension door past.

* The DM's first experience with "dispel magic" should not be a player inadvertently destroying their reward for winning a fight.
    ** Just because you included a half dozen magic items in the dungeon for your one-shot doesn't mean the party will acquire any of them.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by x1372 View Post
    ** (Seriously though if there's something awesome a true neutral 3.5 transmuter wizard could use I still haven't decided)
    Baba Yaga's Hut and the Machine of Lum the Mad are pretty randomly useful to anyone. There is, naturally, a wikipedia page.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magi...s_%26_Dragons)

* I will not be allowed to have the Machine of Lum the Mad cross-linked with Hewards Mystical Organ and mounted in a turret on top of Baba Yaga's Hut.

** Not even if I offer to let Baba Yaga use it on weekends when I don't need it.

27. - Top - End - #357

I've been running WFRP over the past few months, but using the Beyond the Wall group character gen rules to link everyone's backstories as teenagers growing up in the same small village. Character classes (randomly rolled, for the most part) are Smuggler, Embalmer, Hedgecraft Apprentice, Noble, and Whaler. About half of the randomly generated NPCs had magic of some kind (I rolled to see what everyone above their first career in the village was), so the village ended up several dozen miles north of Marienburg, on the coast of the Sea of Claws, pretty far from any authority. (Also, I'm pretty sure half my players are on these forums, so know this is loving, light hearted teasing). With that being said...

Smuggler

* If I am playing the Smuggler, I should probably not be the most level-headed and trustworthy member of the party.

* If I am given a lucky charm in the form of a symbol of Tzeentch while smuggling a generic apocalyptic doomsday device out of Nuln, should probably at least get the party mage to look at it.
    ** Hiring crew to sail the stolen boat containing a potentially stolen generic apocalyptic doomsday device and half a dozen Norscan spies out of Nuln is not the right time to roll a 100.
    *** Yes, killing undercover policemen will be a Willpower save vs Insanity points.

Embalmer

* That nice woman in Marienburg with the finest dresses and wine you've ever seen, who has a library with a forbidden section containing anything you could possibly want and symbols that make your head hurt, with the child sister who has a freakishly high Strength score and no heartbeat or breathing? Probably not the best romance option.
    ** Transporting a mysterious magic item for said Herald level Daemon beautiful woman, after a friend threw it away for the safety of the party, is perhaps not the best plan either.
    *** If I accidentally end up pacted to a Herald level Daemon beautiful woman, and aforementioned mysterious magic item is whispering to me, probably shouldn't follow almost all its instructions

* Spontaneously having Queekish as your default spoken language instead of Reikspiel will alarm the rest of the party, yes.
    ** While there is no right way of explaining that the magic item you're transporting for a certain Slaaneshi Daemon innocent librarian in Marienburg gave you the memories of a Skaven in order to teach you the language, if Skaven are the primary antagonists of the campaign and Clan Moulder especially has been getting involved in reshaping rats into other things, "I was a Skaven! I remember being a Skaven!" is almost certainly the wrong way.

* If I'm the primary healer and I almost die of Cholera, there will be teasing.

Hedgecraft Apprentice
    * Trying to drop the safe onto the blacksmith's head is still attempted murder even if we do find out he follows Nurgle a couple of hours later.
    ** Not allowed to weaponise the Neiglish religious tapestry by flashing all the ruinous bits at people while looking away.

* Being at ground zero during a nuclear explosion is a poor plan.

* The "adult device" which qualifies as having the [experimental] and [engineering] weapon tags is a poor choice, and will result in a difficult Heal check being made when it blows up.

* Threatening to rat out the Embalmer to his mum for getting drunk and mutating (events mostly unrelated to each other) is mean.

* The Bride of Khaine is not called Princess Stabbyface.

Noble (who, in their defence, is new to the setting and system)
    * Should probably check if the GM intends to have pistols in their setting before trying to enter the Duellist career.

* Removing the Warpstone bolts from the OwlRatBear by hand won't go well
    ** If the Herald of Slaanesh well-off owner of a combination library and adventuring supply store offers a ritual to fix the mutation problem, behind the forbidden section, should probably decline.
    *** Or should at least decline when the circle under the library is full or painful, Ruinous symbols.
    **** Or should at least decline when told to stand in the centre of the circle and take all clothing and weaponry off.

* Using the experimental double-barrelled repeater pistol that jams on 91+ and explodes on 96+ is brave.
    ** Stealing a grad student from Nuln's engineering college because they were trying to deliver ammo for said gun when the boat was attacked by police can only go well.

Whaler

* If someone doesn't answer their door, then after insistent banging tells you to **** off, the correct answer is not to break down the door.
    ** If said person comes downstairs pointing a crossbow at you and tells you to leave, should probably leave instead of ripping the door off its hinges to use as a shield.
    *** Not allowed to steal the door but leave everything else.

* Taste and smell are appropriate ways to check if something is gunpowder. Putting it to your ear is not.

* If the Embalmer's mum calls up the stairs to ask who he's talking to, shouting back "No one!" will not, in fact, convince her that you aren't there.

*Being fourteen years old and 6ft2 with the highest Strength and Toughness in the party and taking the Whaler and Marauder careers will not lend credit to the story that you're Bretonnian, not Norscan, honest.
    Spoiler: Extended Signature
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Draconium View Post
    All things considered, the guy whose character attacked a gazebo may have actually had a point...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anlashok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sideswipe View Post
    ban the problem spells and the problem classes. not the whole book.
    So.. Keep the bard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    The only thing worse than a Beholder with an anti-magic cone is a Beholder without the anti-magic cone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Baaa, I can think! Baaa, I can't see in the dark!

28. - Top - End - #358

A Star Wars RP:

*Despite common perception, red lightsabers do not necessarily mean my Master is a Sith Lord
    **Also I cannot romance them to find out where to get a 'cool black robe' and lighting powers
    ***Even if it turns out they were a Sith in the end

From an ooold forum rp thing

*No, I cannot make a dragonfly mounted fairy samurai
    **Okay I can but bushido has nothing to do with plant magic apparently
    ***No a shrubbery has no mechanical benefit to my skills with the blade.
    ****I also can no longer attempt to go inside orifices to cut them from inside
    Last edited by Malphegor; 2019-04-09 at 07:30 AM.
    OI YOU! Join this one Discord where people talk 3.5 stuff! Also chicken infested related things! It’s pretty rad! https://discord.gg/6HmgXhUZ

29. - Top - End - #359

*May not build a superhero who is blatantly just Gabe from Penny Arcade.
    **even if I have enough points.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

30. - Top - End - #360
    Titan in the Playground

* My character can be a scientist without trying to take over the world.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.