New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1299
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default A Productive Start to the Day

"Hmm, stalking in the woodwork I bet," Zetaya smirks looking around carefully for a black incorporeal head popping out of the floor. Turning to Hyensum she looks at the piles of gems. "Reward or payment of some kind I'm guessing? I'll collect mine later. Clarity wants to look at quest postings at the guild hall, so I'll go over and grab as many as I can from the board and we'll discuss them later as a group. Might as well have a productive start this morning." She'll turn and walk towards the door "Wouldn't you agree?" She'll ask loudly over her shoulder as she walks away.

2. - Top - End - #992
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #129

"sure." Hyensum will then motion for a member of the inn staff to come over.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default inn and quests

Spoiler: Zetaya
    Show
    You only find the quests to clear out the goblin den and the quest to find the amulet but you also find two new quests both that take place farther into Co country. Seems there is a band of kobolds and a dragon spotted several miles east of here. There is also a quest to locate where a band of giants are coming from and eliminate them.

Kobolds and dragon quest is 1000gp reward with an additional 50gp per quality kobold pelt(the reward will go down if the hide is in low quality aka lots of damage from many attacks.) with an additional 5000gp for the dragon corpse.

The giants reward is 2000gp with an increase of 100gp per giant left ear.

(both quests are off the edge of the current map)

One of the people sweeping the floor comes over to you and asks if there is anything that you need.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #130

"Yes could you go wake up my last party member." Hyensum will say placing a sliver piece in the their hand.

5. - Top - End - #995

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Deals

"All right." She leaves and goes and knocks on Airmids room door.

6. - Top - End - #996

Default Harsh dreams of reality

Airmid wriggles and writhes in her sleep before awakening in a cold sweat.
    "Is it truly wrong to bring a life back to have it killed in a quicker more merciful way?
    This..... Requires more contemplation."

With this she'll begin her morning prayers and startle when the door is knocked upon.
    "Y-yes? What can I do for you?"

7. - Top - End - #997

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default waiting

"Hi there I was told to come a wake you. Your companion is down stares waiting."

8. - Top - End - #998

Default Just girly preparations

Airmid bows, "Thanks for letting me know, please inform him that I'll be down in an hour or so."
    With that, Airmid prepares for an hour and prayers are had.
    Spoiler: Airmid
    Show
    Spoiler: Saves
    Show

Saves Current Maximum SPECIAL
    Fortitude +14 +14 +2 vs Fear/Paralysis/Sleep
    Reflex +11 +11 +2 vs Fear/Paralysis/Sleep
    Will +15 +15 +2 vs Fear/Paralysis/Sleep
    Spoiler: Stats
    Show
    Stats Current Maximum
    HP 72 72
    Init 3 3
    AC 31 31
    FF 28 28
    Touch 13 13
    Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Abilities Uses Left Total uses
    LoH 8 8
    Healer's Way (LoH) 6 6
    Channel Energy 6 12
    Blessed Surgery 6 6
    Divine Bond 1 1
    Spoiler: Spells
    Show
    Spells Uses DC LvL
    Create Water -
    Light -
    Read Magic -
    Detect Magic -
    Detect Poison -
    Mending -
    Purify food/drink -
    Stunning Barrier 6/6 16 1
    Bed of Iron 1/1 - 1
    Veil of Positive Energy 1/1 16 1

9. - Top - End - #999

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Notify

They leave and inform Hyensum downstairs what Airmid said.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default I'll Take the Lot

Zetaya rips the posters and quests off the board and heads back to the inn with a smile.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Wait it out with craft

Having finished her break and a little extra primping, Clarity will join Hyensum at his table across from him quietly but will not say anything to him. Since she has a little time she will take out some arrows and sharpen them. Should she get through about ten of them she will put those away and start inking more of her maps.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

12. - Top - End - #1002

Default Prayers be over

After her morning prayers and daily preparations, Airmid will head downstairs to the main area and greet her companions should they still be there.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Salutations

"Hail, Shield maiden, I trust you are feeling better after yesterday's trial?" Clarity says to Airmid, looking up from whichever task she is in the middle of.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

14. - Top - End - #1004

Default Hail, squishy maiden of air

Airmid pauses her movements, then looks to Clarity and smiles awkwardly.
    "Yes, and no. Woke up too many times and there were quite some disturbing contemplations of morality in my sleep."
    She continues to Clarity, sitting beside her.
    "I think I'm going to try and spend today helping others. Quest or no quest, I think it'll be a fruitful endeavor and I am most definitely going to need protection.
    I shall be performing resurrections of those that have departed recently. I will be able to perform 2 for free, as I have been feeling the costs of doing so.
    Then anyone that brings a diamond to bear the brunt of the drain, and meditation crystals, 10, filled by local clerics shall receive one as well.
    Those that can afford to pay us any tip would be encouraged to do so, but if one cannot pay they must wait for the free 2 each day, priority goes to those whose body is oldest."

Airmid places a hand upon Clarity's shoulder, "What do you think? Save a few lives and maybe be rewarded for it? I do recognize the enemies we COULD be making, but that is why I'll need help especially as I grow weaker from expending this energy."
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-11-22 at 04:26 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #131

Looking over at Airmid Hyensum will sigh and say
    "If you want to do that you can i wont stop you. But don't expect me to go out of our way to help if you want to be hero of the down trodden and helpless then go ahead. This does not me we will not help if you offer the right compensation. Nothing weird."
    with that he will tilt his head to the right with a gleam in his eyes.

16. - Top - End - #1006

Default Oh you, I knew you had it in you~!

"Oh, Hyen, I know you're only after the money.
    I tell you what, I don't mind who I revive. The divines will judge them in time if they truly deserve death, but everyone deserves a second chance if given it."
    Airmid contemplates for a moment.
    "I'll offer you this deal. You bring in people that can pay the diamond and crystals for the procedure, as many as you want. Any that YOU bring to me you keep whatever isn't required. So if I don't need the diamond to perform it, you keep the diamond. However; I'll be keeping any Meditation Crystals. They're not that expensive, but having an abundance will be great later."
    Airmid grins coyly towards Hyensum, "Just... well I can't stop you from doing it, just don't tell me you do it, don't CREATE the need for them to be revived.... Please?" She sighs, "Oh dear, I fear I've given you too much of an idea, remember YOU'RE the one that doesn't like being burdened with troubles! Do as you will!"

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Dwarf in the Playground

MonkGirl

Default It's the Age of Quests

Zetaya enters the inn and walks over to her party. "Here's what I gathered at the guild hall." She smirks as she places the quest papers on the table. "There are two that are NE from Faford. One is retrieving an amulet that looks like a dragon with a red body, blue wings, green tail, white legs, and black head. I've never heard of anything like it, however it can't be coincidence that it has all of the chromatic dragon colors attached to it, can it?" She asks no-one in particular, shaking her head to stop herself from getting lost in thought. "The other task is clearing out a goblin den and they want goblin and hobgoblin left ears." She shudders at the thought. "They are both in a tunnel complex and if I was a betting woman - which I am not - I would guess they are probably in the same tunnel complex." She flatly states as she sits next to Clarity.

"The other two however aren't even on our maps and are east from here. One is to locate and eliminate a band of giants, and again they want left ears. What is the fascination with the left ear? Anywho, the last quest is killing a band of kobolds and a dragon that are working together." She'll wait with her head tilted into her hand. "I suggest doing the two NE of Faford first THEN venture out east to complete the other two." She suggested with a grin.

'That will at very least take us a few days to get there and Dellisar will be gone,' she states in her head.

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Dwarf in the Playground

Daemon

Default Hyensum post #132

When Zetaya comes over and talks about the quests. "Goblins yes after getting new gear. Giants maybe does the quest say what type of giant, and as for the dragon no way in the infinite Abyss we are doing that i like to have my skin in one piece and not burnt melted or whatnot."
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-11-22 at 01:14 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1009

Default Nope nope nope

"Umm, Zetaya... C-can we not go face certain death?"
    Airmid fidgets nervously, "I agree, with Hyen, we should NOT go attempt to fight a dragon!"
    Repeating herself from earlier, "I think I have a good idea for more funds! W-we can revive those in need, if they have the means they pay us.
    Though I won't reject anyone, just as long as they provide the materials I will perform my ritual. Oh, are there any quests where someone recently died?"

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Options

"I am willing to protect you in your endeavors, Airmid, but I also think that changing the operations that lead to deaths so quickly should be changed for maximum efficiency."
    Clarity greets her wind sister as she comes in and gives the information of the quests and ears.
    Clarity giggles slightly, "Would you prefer fingers then, or toes? They need some form of proof. The verbal honor system doesn't mean much."
    Clarity considers all the options, "I believe that making a profit helping resurrect people is fine provided that we don't extort extra on a whim. As far these quests are concerned I feel we should try all of them. Yes even the dragon. It's going to take planning but even if we need to team up with other groups it will still be worth it."
    Clarity will glance towards the rooms before addressing the group again, "Has anyone checked on our guests this morning?"
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

21. - Top - End - #1011

Default Oh no, THE GUESTS!

"I don't think anyone has, no. However; on the part of left ears they make it this way so that other parties don't just collect the right ears off already deceased creatures.
    Also ears are easier to distinguish than toes or fingers, as to which side they originated."

Airmid quiets herself, "Well, since they are my burden I'll go see if they're up or not."
    She ventures up the stairs and hesitates before knocking, her mind racing now with all the opportunities that may have taken place, but then rattles upon the door.
    Should anyone wish to join her in checking on them she won't object.

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default In for a penny in for a pound.

Seeing Airmid go up to check,Clarity will stand and follow. Though she will pay keen attention to anything that may seem off.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

23. - Top - End - #1013

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default It lives!

You hear a little shuffling from inside then a woman that you've never seen opens the door poking only her head out. "Yes can I help you?"
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-11-23 at 03:23 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Default Excellent, they're alive

"Umm, excuse me 'miss' are there two others with you?"
    Airmid says half sarcastically with a wink.

25. - Top - End - #1015

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Confusion

"Umm no. Just me and my husband Mark. Some lady gave us this room and some gold." Looking nervous, "Is she wanted by the guild I'll tell you everything I know just dont hurt us." She backs up from the door slightly.

26. - Top - End - #1016

Default Wait wut

Airmid freezes, "Really? Well, I guess that's fine. They'd have no reason to hide from me, so you're definitely not them."
    She pauses, "Just, for posterity, can we see your husband?"

27. - Top - End - #1017

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Helpful

She opens the door more and moves out of the way reveling that she only has on a robe and her husband is in bed most likely nude also isn't someone that you recognize.

28. - Top - End - #1018

Default Brightest shiniest red blush

Airmid freezes, yet again, before converting her gaze to the side and converting her face with a hand.
    "Th-thank you for co-c-cooperating! Sorry to b-bother you!"
    She'll bow her head and retreat in a small embarrassed panic.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Investigation Mode....Oh hi Mark.

Clarity will watch as Airmid beats a hasty retreat with mild amusement in her eyes before turning to the woman with a very inquisitive look that replaces the amusement.
    "Nothing negative on them from us. Could you tell me what this woman looked like, please? We may have just picked the wrong room to check. They are associates of hers and she just wanted to see if they were alright. Anything you or your husband there know would be helpful."
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

30. - Top - End - #1020

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Why you asking her to describe what a known shapeshifter looks like?

"She was an elf about my height with dark gray hair. She looked to be in her late 40s but for an elf I'm not sure how old that would actually be. She had on harder colored clothing. Sorry I dont really know much about her."