Hello everyone I hope that there is enough traffic to get some help on this one because I don't know where else I can look. So here's what is up, I am beginning an Age of Worms campaign and frankly I find the hook that is used in the Whimpering Cairn adventure to be not only weak but also out of touch with the themes and tone of my campaign. I think that the campaign should include more horror and I also would like them to explore the town a bit. I've reworked the first adventure but I am having some major writer's block. So a few details, party each has their own reasons for being in Diamond Lake. It's generally the same place except for a few details. 20 years ago there was a lycan plague in the village started by Anders Land(Astor Land's dad) who, having gone mad after the disappearance of his son, coupled with his recent contracting of lycanthropy. He ends up killing Jierian Wierus's wife. This causes Jierian to become the mean SOB he is today and pursues a small witch-hunt(but for werewolves) which kills many innocents, until Fester Trollump a trapper slew Anders but in the process became a werewolf himself. Fester becomes a reclusive person after this as nobody knows what happened, who locks himself up every full moon. Fast forward to the present day the campaign starts with all of the PCs in the Emporium. All of them along with a few other characters from Diamond Lake interact with the same NPC who is found murdered latter that night. Turns out when Filge raised the undead he raised a zombie werewolf as well but he lost control and not it's out in the wild. That's really as far as I got but I figure eventually they'll reach Filge and and Astor, but I need a bit of help to get them there any criticism and advice would be greatly appreciated.