New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Question Anyone know why the E6 Magic Items thread is full of blank fields?

Rules said to make a new post instead of rezzing the original thread, but I can't link to the original due to the antispam limiter.

The thread in question is titled "E6 Guide to Magic Items", and the creator is Yora.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Anyone know why the E6 Magic Items thread is full of blank fields?

Funny, I normally don't check the third edition forum anymore and haven't for ages, and only by accident saw that there's a new "e6 magic" thread. No clue what made me see what it is about.

The thread in question is this.

After some initial confusion, I found out that the emptiness is a result of the forum changing to a different code for creating tables. Tables using the old format now unfortunately appear as blank space, since the forum can no longer make sense of the formating code.
    However, the code for the tables is still there. You can see it by clicking on the "reply with quote" button at the bottom of the posts. This will show you the post in plain text without any formating applied. You can copy that and paste it into a text file. It's full of messy formatting code, but you can still read the lists of items.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanks Yora! What a coincidence :-D

I've already begun ripping the formatting off so it can be imported to a spreadsheet for later. I'll link you a copy if you want if I ever actually get it done.
    Last edited by Nytemare3701; 2019-01-19 at 08:51 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

I'd love if you made the spreadsheet available here!

There's already an excellent google doc listing gear that can be crafted in E6 somewhere. D'you have it or do you want it?