My work here is done. Pingcode away!

*Dons cape and flies into distance*

2. - Top - End - #812
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Invasion of the Zombies - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pingcode20 View Post
    My work here is done. Pingcode away!

*Dons cape and flies into distance*
    take the o blue pill and you wake up, belive whatever you want to belive. take the O pill and ill show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..

WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?

P.S. I will you show you In a link when I can.
    trill in da playground

3. - Top - End - #813
    Ettin in the Playground

"Urgh..."

Milton decides to smite overtly large font.

"Better."

He fades back into playerland.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #814
    Dwarf in the Playground

EPILOGUE

As Ezlo walks down the the ruinous path that was once the closest highway to the mall, he begins to reflect on all that has happened to him. Okay, he's now a Zombie. That was quick. Now he begins to ponder the future.

Okay, so obviously I haven't lost my will yet. That's a good thing, and these gumballs seem to stave off the hunger for flesh enough for me to get to a butcher or find a dead body so I don't have to kill. But what happens when I run out? I wish Vincent was here, he said he was going to medical school before I left for 'Nam, maybe he'd have learned something about the disease by now. If he's still alive that is. So, I'll go look for him. First, I'll find a phone book, they did live in this state. Then I'll head there and try to find him and communicate by.... what? I know! I'll write to him, maybe he'll forgive me and he can help. It's a long shot, but it's the best I have."

He pops another gumball into his mouth, and heads off into the sunset. He had to hurry, he only has three bags left.

Resident Meatloafologist.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #815
    Halfling in the Playground

Epilogue

Kasz the mini-minotaur as he is walking alinghas a sudden chill hit him.

He realises it as what it is before too long.

Bugger it! Rat-Thesus is still alive!

I better find a cat...
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

6. - Top - End - #816
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Because of the interest, work is beginning on the next chapter of the world overrun by zombies, vampires, ghosts and Frankensteins, along with the occasional lich or two.

No start date has been assigned yet, and the game is in the VERY preliminary stages.

I am looking for a reliable co-narrator as well to help take over some of the workload, especially if my job picks up or life events happen. Things I am looking for in one:
    • Dependable access to a IM client (AIM, MSN).
    • Creativity with posting
    • Brings ideas to the table
    • Willing to step up and work on a post if I am out of action for a bit.

The main problem running this game was that the week it started I started a brand new job, for which I get up a LOT earlier that I used to, and it took a while for my system to adjust to the changes. However now that I have adjusted, things should be a lot better with version 2.0. Some things will be taken out, others simplified, and a few other things changed.

That's all.
    Last edited by Pwenet; 2007-11-04 at 09:57 AM.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pwenet View Post
    Because of the interest, work is beginning on the next chapter of the world overrun by zombies, vampires, ghosts and Frankensteins, along with the occasional lich or two.

No start date has been assigned yet, and the game is in the VERY preliminary stages.

I am looking for a reliable co-narrator as well to help take over some of the workload, especially if my job picks up or life events happen. Things I am looking for in one:
    • Dependable access to a IM client (AIM, MSN).
    • Creativity with posting
    • Brings ideas to the table
    • Willing to step up and work on a post if I am out of action for a bit.

The main problem running this game was that the week it started I started a brand new job, for which I get up a LOT earlier that I used to, and it took a while for my system to adjust to the changes. However now that I have adjusted, things should be a lot better with version 2.0. Some things will be taken out, others simplified, and a few other things changed.

That's all.
    eh, if no one else can I will be a co-narrator. And pwenet, you still havent said if you have forgiven my outburst...
    trill in da playground

8. - Top - End - #818

Quote Originally Posted by pingcode20 View Post
    Epilogue: Korias' Magical Trevor Idea
    Magical Trevor floated in limbo, gazing down at the spectacle below. Korias had laid claim to his identity, and yet had not used it, leaving him floating in limbo.

He vaulted into his spaceship, Trev-1, and turned on the ignition, firing up the interplanar rockets, and leaps down into the crowd of zombies, capturing the regenerating Trix in a large box.

He's baaack, and he's got a new trick, Magical Trevor is ten times as slick as the last time. The last time you saw him, now you will see why you really adore him. You might think his new trick is sick, sawing a vampire in half with a stick! Look at the vampire, now it's in two!
    Wow. That made me laugh out loud.
    Slaanesh: The idea came from the recruitment thread. I was going to RP as Magical trevor, but decided against it.

Pwenet: Depending on the status of TARDIS, which may or may not run due to a deficit of people, I can help.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
    Wow. That made me laugh out loud.
    Slaanesh: The idea came from the recruitment thread. I was going to RP as Magical trevor, but decided against it.

Pwenet: Depending on the status of TARDIS, which may or may not run due to a deficit of people, I can help.
    I see.. That still makes SO little sense, my brain hurts..
    trill in da playground

10. - Top - End - #820
    Pixie in the Playground

Epilogue

A blinding flash of light appears in the middle of a group of zombies. As the zombies lurch toward the flash, several gunshots ring out and the zombies fall to the ground. Where the flash was now stands a 7 foot tall man clad in golden MJOLNIR MK.VI Armor.

"MAN! These respawn times are getting longer and longer. Good thing i decided to play Halo, or those TF2 spawn times wouldve kept me out for a few years. Oh well. ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ZOMBIE @$$. LAH LAH LAH LAA LAA LAHH!!!!!!"

Jaykell runs off into the sunset, singing and shooting zombies all the way.
    Last edited by Jaykell; 2007-11-05 at 01:04 PM.

11. - Top - End - #821

Quote Originally Posted by Slaanesh View Post
    I see.. That still makes SO little sense, my brain hurts..
    Well, if that hurts your brain, I wouldn't suggest visitng the Arts and Crafts. Some of the artwork has made more than one person go for an acid soak.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, if that hurts your brain, I wouldn't suggest visitng the Arts and Crafts. Some of the artwork has made more than one person go for an acid soak.

So true it hurts

13. - Top - End - #823
    Ettin in the Playground

(Mjolnir, with "J".)

I was thinking of offering myself to help, but I wanted to go for that feud with Korias.

<<
    >>

*Sunbeam*
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

14. - Top - End - #824
    Troll in the Playground

I've been there. The visual section of my brain has been soaked by acid..
    trill in da playground

15. - Top - End - #825
    Dwarf in the Playground

Epilogue

The beating rain was slowly driving Huy crazy from waiting
    The zombies outside the house he was staying in are still there
    from at least a week ago, and he had all ran out of supplies.
    "God damn stomach won't stop rumbling!"
    At that statement the zombies start shuffling into the house.
    He looks at the cluestick he used on Slaanesh at least 2 weeks
    ago. At the cost of someone else's life he escaped.
    Then groaning sound starts coming up the stairs
    "..Maybe i can avenge him...somehow"
    Then grabs the cluestick and jumps down the stairs
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Zombie Invasion
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    Nexus of the Future

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by huyneo View Post
    Epilogue

The beating rain was slowly driving Huy crazy from waiting
    The zombies outside the house he was staying in are still there
    from at least a week ago, and he had all ran out of supplies.
    "God damn stomach won't stop rumbling!"
    At that statement the zombies start shuffling into the house.
    He looks at the cluestick he used on Slaanesh at least 2 weeks
    ago. At the cost of someone else's life he escaped.
    Then groaning sound starts coming up the stairs
    "..Maybe i can avenge him...somehow"
    Then grabs the cluestick and jumps down the stairs
    A nigh invisable creature stalks Huyneo watching his action in silence.

(No invasion of the zombies for more thena whole month??? then time to make a player epilouge!!!!!! complete with actions and responses! DUN DUN DUN DUUUN!!!!!!!!)
    trill in da playground

17. - Top - End - #827
    Dwarf in the Playground

A nigh invisable creature stalks Huyneo watching his action in silence.

(No invasion of the zombies for more thena whole month??? then time to make a player epilouge!!!!!! complete with actions and responses! DUN DUN DUN DUUUN!!!!!!!!)
    I really don't know when the next invasion of the zombies is coming out...
    I was just thinking of a good time to have the epilogue thingy take place.
    If i am wrong, sue me.
    Last edited by huyneo; 2007-11-06 at 03:52 PM.
    Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

Zombie Invasion
    Nexus of the Future

18. - Top - End - #828
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huyneo View Post
    I really don't know when the next invasion of the zombies is coming out...
    I was just thinking of a good time to have the epilogue thingy take place.
    If i am wrong, sew me.
    Sue me*. I do not want to sew you to something, too messy.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Troll in the Playground

True, True, True.
    trill in da playground

20. - Top - End - #830
    Banned

True, True, True.
    *Facepalm*

21. - Top - End - #831
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pwenet View Post
    And now, a moment of your time……..

Panting wearily, Androgial pauses for a second, and turns to look back the path he just traveled. The flickering flames of the burning barricades, now setting parts of the mall on fire illuminate the scene of death and destruction. Zombies run after the few survivors as they scatter. Other survivors attack each other, blaming each of their situation, other huddle in small corner, praying or going catatonic.

Touching his stomach, he feels the metal pole that was driven into his chest from the explosion. Blood drips around the edges, and he is started to feel so very cold. Sinking to the ground, he watches as Slaanesh is attacked by Huyneo with several zombies watching warily. Hearing a noise, he turns his head, and sees the red glow of a zombie, crouched next to him, looking at him with intense curiosity.

Sadly for Androgial, neither the blood loss nor the pole tearing his internal organs apart slowly with each breath free him from consciousness, and when the zombie starts nibbling pieces of his flesh off, and chewing them with a happy look to the decaying face, he experiences each and every single sensation with such clarity that he has never been felt before. The feeling takes mere minutes, especially once other zombies make their way over to feed, yet to Androgial the torture lasts an eternity until finally he passes from this world, his mortal form used to fuel the zombies as they wander off towards more prey.

As for Slaanesh, he fends off an attack from a maddened Huyneo, who beats him furiously with his clue stick enhanced with rusty nails, his blows splitting apart flesh, sending flecks of blood flying through the air and ripping the flesh apart. As several teeth leave their mounts in Slaanesh’s mouth, he stumbles to the ground, spitting up blood, looking up at Huyneo, his fists covered with blood, the clue stick literally soaked in blood. Turning to look around him, Huyneo smirks and runs off, leaving Slaanesh as an excellent distraction for the oncoming zombie horde. Knocked nearly senseless from the beating, he is only dimly aware of Freshmeat filling himself up on the precious flesh that made up Slaanesh. The zombies, hungry and riled up by the fires, leave only a few pieces of bones when they are done.

In another corner stands a zombie, somehow twisted by the process, wielding dark powers. Attacking him are two creatures that most of the population believe to by a myth, vampires. The newest member to the world of vampires, Trix furiously dodges the fireballs and explosive spells from the lich Draken. Her unnatural grace and agility serve her well as her companion, Korias rushes in, taking advantage of her distracting the lich and having grabbed a large structural beam that had fallen to the ground.

Switching it like a child would swing a branch, Korias smashes the beam across Draken chest, sending the lich flying. Trix follows quickly, blood rushing through her veins that is not her own, and she gives fully into her dark nature. She leaps at the fallen lich, and her face, with an expression of enjoying the hunt, turns into confusion, then pain as she looks down and sees Draken arm sticking into it. She is dimly aware of pain in her back, and tries to turn, but the maddened lich, wanting to end this and go after the flesh of proper prey, mutters ancient words.

The body of Trix bursts into flames from the inside out, and a piercing odor fills the area as the screaming vampire rips herself, and Draken’s arm away from him, which drops the organ commonly known as a heart, and stumbles towards Korias while Draken beats the flames off of him. Separated from Draken, Trix stops, and walks under a hole in the ceiling with falling rainwater, which quenches the flames, leaving her horrifically burned, so badly that seared flesh gives way to white bone, yet she steps forward, one step at a time, until she collapses at the feet of Korias.

Holding her mangled form Korias watches as she shudders, and coughs weakly and turns into ash in his arms. As her form falls around the room, Korias stands up, his expression unreadable, and walks calmly towards the lich, who has by this point managed to have stop himself from burning, and looks at his missing arm in confusion. The confusion does not last long, for Korias grabs a metal rebar pipe and sprints forward with a blaze of movement, and thrust the pipe forward and into the stomach of Draken. Lifting up and forward, Korias sprints towards a wall, holding the impaled form of Draken at the end of the pipe, and rams it into the wall, driving the pipe into the wall, pinning Draken in turn.

Not content with that action, Korias twists the pipe in the wall, then steps back and picks up two cinderblocks, one per hand. Rushing forward, she slams them into either side of Drakens skull, crushing it into something resembling stew. Dropping the gore soaked blocks, Korias looks down at the fallen zombie who stole the one who he introduced into the joys of night. In frustration, he grabs the closest person, which happens to be Helgraf and rips out his throat, and disregarding the care and traditions he holds, drinks deeply like a barbarian, filling up on the rich blood until nothing is left at all within the veins of Helgraf. Filled, he drops Helgraf like one would drop a soiled tissue and wanders off towards parts unknown.

Eldritch Knight runs through the devastation, his goal simply on the exit. Dodging and twisting around the various zombies, he slams into a fire door, and his eyes widen at the sight of the sun breaking through the dark thunderclouds, as they part slightly. Feeling the warmth over his body from the sunlight, he smiles, then frowns and looks behind him. Approaching behind him are the forms of Kasz and Huyneo still clutching his bloodied and gored “Clue Stick”. The two of them see the sunlight, with Huyneo looking down at his clue stick, and back towards the others, and gestures and they make their way out as the sun is once again covered by the dark thunderclouds, and the torrential rainfall starts joined with loud cracks of thunder.

Yet unknown to the three is Rinquist struggling to rush up behind them. Clutching his torn and mangled arm, he feels the warm sticky blood leaving his body through the torn flesh when a zombie tried to give a zombie hicky to his arm. As he stumbles, his vision wavers, and he feels something hard. Stopping and pausing for a second, he pokes in the gaping wound, and pulls out a zombie tooth. Looking at it in shock, he is unknowing of a tiny piece of the tooth, which broke off and is traveling through his circulatory system, when it runs into a issue. A blood vessel, which happens to have a layer of plaque from various bad food, which the tooth jams into and creates a blockage. Blood pressure increases as the force of his rapidly beating heart presses against the blockage, which does not give. However the walls of the blood vessel do.

It is probably a bad thing that the blood vessel was located in Rinquist brain stem.

As he falls to the ground, paralyzed, bits of his brain still functions enough to realize that this is a really really bad thing about to happen. The various zombies that approach quickly confirm that thought, and add a few new ones about new levels of pain and suffering.

One of those who is confident in his survival is Dean Fellithor, and with good reason. Equipped with a flying DeLorien, multiple weapons and other odds and ends, he violates the laws of physics and the fourth wall. Yet sadly his death is not at the hands of the vampires, which unknown to him have been reduced in number by one. Wait, that still leaves one, and as he runs around doing random things, he bumps literally into the treacherous Korias.

Pulling out his weapons, he points several at Korias, his reply lost in confusion as Korias points behind Dean Fellithor. Not falling for such an obvious ploy, he prepares to at least end the vampire scourge. Yet he suddenly notices pressure on his back, and he is falling forward. And his neck is sore, and feels like he just got a nasty sunburn. His brain races, and quickly sends the following message.

Your NECK is being EATEN FOOL!!!

Artemis97 stands up from the twitching Dean Fellithor, licking her lips as she swallowing the bits of bone, flesh and spinal cord and looking at Korias, but then turns back to the frozen Dean Fellithor and decides to feed on the still living form of a human rather than risk taking on a vampire. Korias watches for a little bit of the feeding, until he too fades away.

Running around with his impromptu flamethrower, Banjo1985 clears himself a path in front of him, sending zombies and those still without a taste for flesh running for cover. Yet one zombie decides to push forward, and Mordokai lets himself be set on fire, and tries to tackle Banjo1985. The fact that one actually ran through the wave of liquid fire, allowing itself to die to a fast of flesh might give one pause, opening up a vulnerability. Yet Banjo1985 leaps to the side, and the burning form of Mordokai falls past him and down a hole into the lower levels. Triumphant, Banjo1985 prepares to make his way back to the exit when the burning form of Mordokai touches against a natural gas pipe, slightly damaged by falling debris and leaking gas slowly.

The explosion engulfs Banjo1985 readily, leaving only bits of charred bone, yet somehow the zombie Mordokai is blown safely aside, still intact and falls into a large puddle, quelling the flames, and thanks to his zombie metabolism, he will live yet another day.

The rapidly series of explosions rip through the mall as the natural gas pipes explodes. Pieces of shrapnel fly through the air, and several sections of the mall collapse and catch on fire, adding to the scenes of destruction.

Poor Jaykell is caught within the explosions, and sent flying through the air, ramming into North, sending the two of them flying through the air, with the zombie North slamming against a collapsing ceiling with enough force to sever his head, with his remains then consumed by a fireball. As for Jaykell, he finds himself impaled on several rebar struts that were blow out of the floor by one of the explosions. Held up in the air like a puppet, his eyes glaze over before the zombies reach him, but they do not care that his flesh is only slightly cooled.

Near another exit stand Therarde and Atreyu the Masked Llama. They seem to be waiting for something when the Fleeing Coward approaches them, holding his pot. He takes a look at the llama, and seems to be ready to start something when the explosions get even more explosively. The three share a glance that they all translate into it is time to get out of here, and the three of them exit into the torrential downpour, with Therarde and Atreyu the Masked Llama sharing a longer glance, and look at Fleeing Coward with a evil glint to their eyes.

Zar Peter the security guard stands near another exit, firing his gun at the zombies, and rapidly running low on ammunition. He sees Evnafets running towards him, only for him to be run down by the forms of Heretic and Traveling Angel, who start to messily eat Evnafets, splitting his various body parts between the two of them.

With a start, a ceiling tile falls, and the dirty and tired form of pingcode20 drops to the ground. He looks out the door that Zar Peter is protecting, and starts to make his way towards it when the door bursts open from the outside in. A mass of zombies from the outside start swarming in, and Zar Peter is quickly overwhelmed, his death screams cut off short as he is quickly fed upon.

Looking upon the horror, and the lack of a exit, Pingcode20 looks up, and prepares to leap up when one of the zombies breaks away from the rest of the pack, and shambles towards him. The zombie, Almighty Salmon seems to be struggling, as if what little remains of his humanity is struggling to the surface, seeking escape from the torment he is undergoing. Taking pity on him, Pingcode20 looks down and sees that magically a katana has appeared on the ground in front of him. He picks it up, and sees that the zombie is still not moving, and in fact the red glow to his eyes is lessened, and the zombie bows its head slightly.

Raising the Katana, he swings it down, only to see Almighty Salmon burst forward and leap at his throat, biting deeply into it, tearing and sucking at it as the two of them fall to the ground. The rest of the zombies then swarm over Pingcode20, feasting upon his form till nothing is left at all.

Outside, the thunderstorms split the air with the battle cries as the heavy rains drench those that have managed to escape from one hell into another. For if one was able to look at the world, they would see only scattered parties of survivors, hunted mercilessly by the roving zombie hordes. No military, no major population centers, no power, no shipments, no internet, no running water. Only the survivors, and the billions of zombies after them.

So Ends Invasion of the Zombies

Those that managed to survive the mall and escaped into parts unknown
    • Atreyu the Masked LLama
    • Eldritch Knight
    • Fleeing Coward
    • Huyneo
    • Kasz
    • Korias
    • Therarde

You all can proudly put the following into your signatures:
    Spoiler
    Show

Players and their Roles{table]Player | Starting Role | [b]Ending Role | What Happened to them?
    Alarra | Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center | Missing (Left the Game) | Unknown
    Dr. Bath | Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center | Zombie | Hungry for Brains
    Draken | Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center | Zombie | Killed by the Vampires
    Raiser_B1ade | Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center | Human/Llama Hybrid | Killed by the Narrator for stealing the zombie Llama in “Llama Llama Duck”
    Verrukt | Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center | Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center |
    EmeraldRose | Nurse (Power Role) | Zombie | Taking zombie night classes to be a zombie doctor
    Radikalskippy | Doctor (Power Role) | Zombie | Lazy Zombie
    Zar Peter | Security Guard (Power Role) | Security Guard | Dead
    Atreyu the Masked Llama | Enforcer (Inner Circle) | Enforcer | Escaped and enjoying Fleeing Coward Sushi
    Helgraf | Mad Scientist (Inner Circle) | Mad Scientist | Killed
    Therarde | The Leader (Inner Circle) | The Leader | Escaped and feeding on Fleeing Coward
    Evnafets | Initiates (Outer Circle) | Initiate | Killed by Traveling Angel and Heretic
    Bookboy | Initiates (Outer Circle) | Initiate | Killed
    North | Initiates (Outer Circle) | Zombie | Killed
    Heretic | Costumed Lovers | Zombie Vengeful Lovers | Happily engaged – Great discount on rings from the corpses fed upon
    Traveling_Angel | Costumed Lovers | Zombie Vengeful Lovers | Happily engaged – Great discount on rings from the corpses fed upon
    Dean Fellithor | Vampire Hunter | Vampire Hunter | Killed by Artemis97
    Korias | Vampire | Vampire | Escaped into Parts Unknown
    pingcode20 | AC Duct Technician | AC Duct Technician | Last human in the mall – Who was also killed
    Almighty Salmon | Civilian | Zombie | Feeding on the remains of Pingcode20
    Androgial | Civilian | Zombie | Resurrected then Killed
    Artemis97 | Civilian | Zombie | Picking her teeth with Dean Fellithors thumb-bone
    Banjo1985 | Civilian | Civilian | Killed via massive explosion
    Carrion_Humanoid | Civilian | Zombie | Wandering around
    CurlyKitGirl | Civilian | Zombie | Killed
    dallas-dakota | Civilian | Civilian | Lazy bum who died a lazy bum – Gave zombies indigestion
    Dragonprime | Civilian | Civilian | Lazy bum who died a lazy bum – Gave zombies indigestion
    Eldritch Knight | Civilian | Civilian | Escaped into the changed world
    Ezlo | Civilian | Zombie | Wandering around looking for flesh
    Fleeing Coward | Civilian | Civilian | Escaped but was killed by the Cultists and fed upon using his pot. “FLEEING COWARD SUSHI, part of a well-balanced breakfast”
    Freshmeat | Civilian | Zombie | Regrew an arm and is missing the new season of 24
    Gnome Barbarian | Civilian | Civilian | Killed due to being a lazy bum
    Huyneo | Civilian | Civilian | Escaped into the changed world
    Jaykell | Civilian | Civilian | Killed during the final hour in the mall
    Khaldan | Civilian | Zombie | Died a senseless death
    Lord Magtok | Civilian | Civilian | Truly a uncaring individual
    Malpik Azhurer | Civilian | Civilian | What a boring man
    Mordokai | Civilian | Zombie | Blown away from an explosion, has since regrew most of his skin
    Orzel | Civilian | Civilian | Fell off the face of the Earth
    purple gelatinous cube o' Doom | Civilian | Civilian | Died due to technical difficulties
    Rinquist | Civilian | Civilian | Killed by Dr. Bath and Evnafets
    Slaanesh | Civilian | Civilian | Killed by various parties
    Terumitsu | Civilian | Civilian | Fell off the face of the mall.
    Trix | Civilian | Vampire | Died fighting the zombie Draken[/table]

The Winners of the Game!
    • 1st Place = The Zombies!
      • Awarded for only letting 7 people escape the mall.
    • 2nd Place = Artemis97
      • All of her targets were killed either by her or by other fates
    • 3rd Place = The Cultists
      • They killed EmeraldRose and RaddicalSkippy, plus two of their members escaped.
    • 4th Place = Korias the Vampire
      • He managed to create another vampire, and more importantly, lived

Feel free to place these cheap awards into your signatures for playing!

Finally, a MASSIVE SHOUTOUT to Everyone for Playing!
    I hope you all enjoyed yourselves in this game!
    Bah- -I'd have lived if my cable modem hadn't died. Curses!
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

22. - Top - End - #832

Epilogue?

Corpses that twitched and flailed ... and died.

The blood of a mad scientist had sprayed across the room as his throat had been feasted on.

Nobody was left to see the undulating white worm-like appendange that sealed the hole in the throat - nor to see that it wound tight around the scientist's spinal cord and fed into his brainstem.

It was madness to take the entity into himself. But that madness was now keeping his brain alive ... in a comatose state, yes, but alive nonetheless. Slowly, the wounds were sealed over.

Nerves were reconnected.

Signals were processed.

Veins and arteries rebuilt. A mass of horrid scar-tissue assured he'd never speak again without mechanical aid.

But he lived.

His heart jerked in his chest once, a hideous thump ... then began to beat once more.

Slowly, eyelids opened and milky-white orbs peered outward.

Like a puppet on its strings the marionette body lurched to its feet. A zombie took interest. One hand flung out and a cable of white skewered the corpse and ... fed on it. Drew its rotting essence back into itself.

The cataracts faded slowly.

The Mad Scientist took his time before leaving the mall. There was so much to ... catalogue. To ... add to his ... collective.

23. - Top - End - #833
    Banned

So how long until we play Round 2?

24. - Top - End - #834
    Troll in the Playground

No clue. until then this thread has been renamed to: Invasion of The zombies: the fan epilouge/disscousin thread.
    trill in da playground

25. - Top - End - #835
    Troll in the Playground

Keep!! Keep!! Keep Keep Keeeeeeeeeeeeping This Thread Upp Hiighhh!!
    trill in da playground

26. - Top - End - #836

Keep!! Keep!! Keep Keep Keeeeeeeeeeeeping This Thread Upp Hiighhh!!
    Dude. The game is over. Finito. Done. Pwenets workin on it. This thread has no more purpose. If you want to discuss Invasion of the Zombies, do so in the WW Central: But keep it relevant! That thread is mostly for questions, statements of rules, and questions abou the game itself. Stop bumping this thread please.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

yeah yeah.. first off, thanks I didnt know about said thread and also oh sweet irony....
    trill in da playground

28. - Top - End - #838
    Banned

yeah yeah.. first off, thanks I didnt know about said thread and also oh sweet irony....
    Shut up, stop raising the thread back from the Dead, NOW.

29. - Top - End - #839

Stop being a vigilante mod, and let the mods handle it.