New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Finding a quote

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Finding a quote

I'm trying to find the page where Haley's hair is regrown magically, for the joke on physical changes not representing the mental changes of a character

I like to create builds and see them as optimized as powerful. I also have an annoying habit of having gratuitous character ideas and used to regularly ask to switch them out, or ask for small, against-the-rules, caveats to see a character come to completion without being hopelessly useless.
    While I have kicked a few of these habits, or at least slowed them, I try to keep all of my builds/ideas across as few, as official, and as popular rulebooks as possible as to avoid annoying everyone else.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Finding a quote

found it. I was literally two pages away smh
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0752.html
    Last edited by stewstew5; 2019-02-09 at 09:44 PM.

I like to create builds and see them as optimized as powerful. I also have an annoying habit of having gratuitous character ideas and used to regularly ask to switch them out, or ask for small, against-the-rules, caveats to see a character come to completion without being hopelessly useless.
    While I have kicked a few of these habits, or at least slowed them, I try to keep all of my builds/ideas across as few, as official, and as popular rulebooks as possible as to avoid annoying everyone else.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

I usually put it on google alongside "ootswikia". They have every transcript there.

For example, if you try to find something like that badass speech Xykon gives Vaarsuvius, that I only remember something like "Power isn't something you put on", you just go there and get the wikia page, which will take you to the comic.
    Last edited by Turin_19; 2019-02-11 at 11:40 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

There's also the transcription of the stick and OOTS strip summaries if all you remember if vaguely what happened.

For word of god you can either cast summon banana or take a look through the banana's archive.