New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Police Station XVIII

Vrr... Why are they all marked with a "1." at the beggining?

Vrr...

Victor floats arround Tyl.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

2. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oooh! Wedding!

Town Character Nukular, now retired as my avatar.
    Spoiler
    Show

Character List
    Spoiler
    Show

SPARTAN 587
    Lucas 'Moose' RockNukular
    Lucas's dad, Peter
    Gen the Jackal
    Yigyar the GruntJimmy
    Phil
    Donovan the Mutant Mindflayer
    Big Paul and Lucas's mother Joanna

3. - Top - End - #843
    Titan in the Playground

Lists are very helpful to have. They help keep things organized and at a reasonable level when used correctly.
    Krysta hops up onto her desk again.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tyl smiles a little mischievously before saying to the awakened watcher, "That, my friend, is a secret." Than to Arnie, "Yes, a wedding. Poor thing has been planned for who-knows-how-long and it has been disrupted every time."
    Casatar by, who else? Castaras!

5. - Top - End - #845
    Ettin in the Playground

He is not awakened, awaken construct is a 9° level spell that gives a construct sentience. Draken used the very basis of life magic to shape a soul for his greatest servants. Like this one.

He is alive. ALIVE.

Vrr... So be it. On purpose, i believe the day was set out for next saturday. Vrr...
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #846
    Dwarf in the Playground

I regret nothing!

Tyl says to Victor, "Ah, but doesn't it always seem to be the next Saturday? I believe it has been that way for a few weeks now."

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

Weddings are tricky to plan and pull off around here.
    Krysta smiles a little, thinking about the other two police faeries who got married.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Kelly View Post
    Desmonda protests from her cell. "But I didn't break the law! I toled him he was under arrest and gave him a warning! He's already wanted for Battery - and the law says I can use lethal force at my own discretion!" She pouts.
    As I said, the incident in the woods is outside of your jurisdiction. Meaning that you can't arrest me for that. Then I attacked and injured you after heving two limbs forcibly removed. Also, I need to speak with Lilith about how Rex sat around and ignored that entire incident.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

9. - Top - End - #849
    Titan in the Playground

Krysta sees Rike out of dead time and immediately pounces on the opportunity.
    Aha! Can I get your testimony and explanation of exactly what your encounters with this officer have been? Please stick to the facts...
    She whips out the notepad and pen again.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Hasn't Rex been removed from the force? Wasn't like he was ever truly a "Police Officer" more of a Detective that was hired by the Police."

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Alright, here it goes: Alexander, whom was an officer at the time, ordered these two to arrest me and bring me to the station for questioning about Rebecca. I informed them that they aren't allowed to take me anywhere I don't want to go without charges, which didn't exist. I then fled to the forest, where my friends had just returned from Kaelevan, their homeworld. During that encounter, two arrows were placed, one in each of her feet, as well as her injuring my friend Cai's pet wolf. However, these are not valid charges, as they occured outside of the town's jurisdiction. Then, in Trog's, I informed Desmonda that her friend was on Kaelevan, and she assumed kidnapping, as well as that she had valid charges, and disintegrated one of my arms and one of my legs. I acted in self-defense, attacking her to disable her spellcasting abilities so as to give me time to drink a regeneration potion.If I had been aiming to kill, she'd be dead. This is the third time she has tried to arrest me without charges, and the second that she's tried to kill me in the process. My friend Kev Lar recognized a Disintegrate spell, and knocked her out before she could kill me.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

12. - Top - End - #852
    Titan in the Playground

Just facts please...

Krysta writes down a modified version, excluding a few of the unnessecary bits, but keeping the exact details of the encounter intact.

Why were you going to be questioned about Rebecca?

13. - Top - End - #853
    Titan in the Playground

Because the Enchanter, my former master, had been controlled by her, and the majority of his vampires were still under his, and through him, her control. However, the Enchanter had freed five vampires before Rebecca finished him.

(What was opinion in that last one? That she tried to arrest him without valid charges, meaning charges for crimes occuring in the town, is fact.)

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

14. - Top - End - #854
    Banned

((Whether or not Crimes were committed, he failed to come in when an officer asked him nicely, that's resisting arrest.))

15. - Top - End - #855
    Titan in the Playground

(No, because there were no crimes, therefore he couldn't be arrested. How can you resist arrest when you can't be put under arrest?)

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

16. - Top - End - #856
    Titan in the Playground

((She's more saying "just tell me the events, and keep it to that." Sorry for confusion.
    And you can't be charged for Resisting Arrest if you are not being arrested for any charges, Rex. They can ASK him to come in, but I don't believe they can force him to talk.))

I see. And you mentioned an encounter in the forest, but did not specify who took part in it. I assume it was Desmonda, Eris, you, and your friends? Who was shot with arrows, and by whom? Clarify, please.

17. - Top - End - #857
    Titan in the Playground

I took part in no fighting. Kev Lar was attacked, Eris and Alexander were blocked by animated trees, compliments of my druid friend Salix, and the arrows were fired by Cai and Thraster. However, as these events were outside of the police jurisdiction, they are not valid here.
    (Exactly. He said no, and they threatened to use force. That's when he ran.)

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

I am aware of their likely invalidity, I just want to keep tabs on everything that happened... Eris was the friend on Kaelevan, I assume? How did you know she was there, and do you know how she got there?

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

Yes. I have a telepathic link with Heronin Angelwing, elected ruler there. He informed me that she had decided to help, and was being kept in luxury. There's a portal in the woods. That is where I went when I fled them. Her mark of justice must have taken effect, and she went through to Kaelevan.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

20. - Top - End - #860
    Titan in the Playground

Krysta adjusts her glasses and looks over her notes again.
    Okay... I think I have it all in order.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Titan in the Playground

Can I go now?

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

22. - Top - End - #862
    Ettin in the Playground

Vrr...

Victor turns arround, staring blankly at the ceiling.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

23. - Top - End - #863
    Titan in the Playground

I believe so, but I would very much appreciate it if you would agree to come in for peaceful questioning should we need more clarification.
    Krysta finishes writing and pushes a paper in front of Rike.
    Does this look correct?

Alexander ordered Desmonda and Eris to arrest Rike and bring him to the station for questioning about Rebecca.
    Rike told them they could not bring him in without formal charges. They had brought no charges against him.
    Rike ran to the woods outside of Town and joined a group of his recently returned friends.
    There was an encounter in the forest between the friends Kev Lar, Salix, Cai, and Thraster, and the police forces, Eris, Desmonda, and Alexander. Desmonda and Cai's wolf were wounded in the fighting.
    At a later encounter, Rike met Desmonda in Trog's and informed her that her friend, Eris, was on Kaelevan. He had been informed of this by a friend on said plane. Desmonda interpreted his words to mean Eris had been kidnapped, and disintegrated Rike's arm and leg. Rike retaliated in order to gain a chance to regenerate his wounds.
    The most recent encounter occured in the police station. Eris and Desmonda attempted to arrest Rike for battery, kidnapping, and assault, threatening with lethal force should he not comply. Rike refused to accept the charges and resisted the arrest attempt, and Desmonda attempted to disintegrate her. Kev Lar knocked Desmonda unconscious, while Eris peacefully continued the arrest attempt. Rike and Ran resisted arrest, and Desmonda was locked into a cell by station Arbites. Jarus commanded Eris to stand down, and the situation defused.

24. - Top - End - #864
    Titan in the Playground

Good, except that Kaelevan is a world, not a plane, I'm not a her, and Ran and I weren't resisting arrest due to the fact that no charges means no arrest.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

25. - Top - End - #865
    Titan in the Playground

It is not resisting arrest in terms of a charge, no, but you did not comply with their arrest attempts.

Krysta reworks it a little.
    Alexander ordered Desmonda and Eris to arrest Rike and bring him to the station for questioning about Rebecca.
    Rike told them they could not bring him in without formal charges. They had brought no charges against him.
    Rike ran to the woods outside of Town and joined a group of his recently returned friends.
    There was an encounter in the forest between the friends Kev Lar, Salix, Cai, and Thraster, and the police forces, Eris, Desmonda, and Alexander. Desmonda and Cai's wolf were wounded in the fighting.
    At a later encounter, Rike met Desmonda in Trog's and informed her that her friend, Eris, was on Kaelevan. He had been informed of this by a friend on said planet. Desmonda interpreted his words to mean Eris had been kidnapped, and disintegrated Rike's arm and leg. Rike retaliated in order to gain a chance to regenerate his wounds.
    The most recent encounter occured in the police station. Eris and Desmonda attempted to arrest Rike for battery, kidnapping, and assault, threatening with lethal force should he not comply. Rike refused to accept the charges and did not comply with the arrest attempt, and Desmonda attempted to disintegrate him. Kev Lar knocked Desmonda unconscious, while Eris peacefully continued the arrest attempt. Rike and Ran again did not comply with the attempt, and Desmonda was locked into a cell by station Arbites. Jarus commanded Eris to stand down, and the situation defused.
    Is that better?
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2007-10-02 at 11:44 PM.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Titan in the Playground

Yes.

(Filler.)

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

27. - Top - End - #867
    Titan in the Playground

Krysta marks it as the Desmonda, Eris, and Rike case, as testified by Rike, and slips it into a folder.
    Thank you for your cooperation. You are free to go.

Just once more:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Desmonda, Eris, and Rike Case
    The Events as Testified by Rike
    At a later encounter, Rike met Desmonda in Trog's and informed her that her friend, Eris, was on Kaelevan. He had been informed of this by a friend on said planet. Desmonda interpreted his words to mean Eris had been kidnapped, and disintegrated Rike's arm and leg. Rike retaliated in order to gain a chance to regenerate his wounds.
    The most recent encounter occured in the police station. Eris and Desmonda attempted to arrest Rike for battery, kidnapping, and assault, threatening with lethal force should he not comply. Rike refused to accept the charges and did not comply with the arrest attempt, and Desmonda attempted to disintegrate him. Kev Lar knocked Desmonda unconscious, while Eris peacefully continued the arrest attempt. Rike and Ran again did not comply with the attempt, and Desmonda was locked into a cell by station Arbites. Jarus commanded Eris to stand down, and the situation defused.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Titan in the Playground

Rike deadtimes.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

29. - Top - End - #869
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tyl deadtimes after putting the list in one of the desk drawers.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ogre in the Playground

((Actually, I believe Jarus is head Warden Officer, but I didn't know it was his responsibility, so Krysta can take this.))