New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

cool Any advice on a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game?

I'm planning to do a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game tentatively called "Wedding Crashers" as it will feature Nurgle and Urgathoa getting together and the heroes of the 40k and Starfinder galaxies scrambling to stop them.

I've already started converting Deathwatch to d20 rules such as giving all their stats a +6 and such.

However, I'd like to ask if there's anyone who'd like to make more suggestions so I can get this campaign off the ground.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Any advice on a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game?

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Gravelock View Post
    I'm planning to do a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game tentatively called "Wedding Crashers" as it will feature Nurgle and Urgathoa getting together and the heroes of the 40k and Starfinder galaxies scrambling to stop them.

I've already started converting Deathwatch to d20 rules such as giving all their stats a +6 and such.

However, I'd like to ask if there's anyone who'd like to make more suggestions so I can get this campaign off the ground.
    As a long time runner of 3.5, I've been considering doing a 40k game, does Pathfinder have a better starting point for futuristic settings? otherwise... It's time for some crazy Homebrew and a "hope this works"
    (Surprisingly it usually works out just fine, just like my Hollow Knight campaign did)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: Any advice on a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game?

Quote Originally Posted by jintoya View Post
    As a long time runner of 3.5, I've been considering doing a 40k game, does Pathfinder have a better starting point for futuristic settings? otherwise... It's time for some crazy Homebrew and a "hope this works"
    (Surprisingly it usually works out just fine, just like my Hollow Knight campaign did)
    Well I am using Starfinder which is Sci Fi.