New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

The host raises and eyebrow and says, "Ah, a istory buff, no? Ze observaation deck zas turned to office space several decades ago. More economical, no?"
    This is my signature, there are others like it, but this one is mine.
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

www.facebook.com/kyleglowacki

2. - Top - End - #902
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip raises his eyebrow slightly, cocking his head back and forth at the talking. He shrugs slightly and steps back into the elevator as he waits for the others, leaning against the side of the elevator out of view.

Spoiler
    Show

And promptly casts Shape Change on himself, Force level 5. :D 1 Rat please! He of course does his best to do it quietly, and keep his clothing to the side of the elevator out of sight.
    Spellcasting: [3, 6, 3, 6, 2, 3, 6, 3, 4, 4, 1] = 3 hits
    Drain Resist: (5/2)+1=3
    Roll: 9D6.SR4() = [5, 1, 5, 1, 5, 1, 2, 1, 3] = 3 hits
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.
    Santanya: Its an addition. I need my fix.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Ogre in the Playground

Sabrina

She blinks once, then shrugs. "I suppose so. Probably more profitable, anyway. Thanks for your time," she says sweetly. The movement that is Sin's shapechange catches the corner of her eye, and she turns to look, then makes an extreme amount of effort to not roll her eyes.

4. - Top - End - #904
    Ogre in the Playground

Sabrina bids the Frenchmen farewell and he responds "Bonne nuit." Sinkalip and his clothes drop to a heap to the side of the elevator as Sabrina and Felix reboard and the doors close.

Felix hits the button for the ground floor and nudges the now naked hairy rat Sinkalip and asks Sabrina, "Uh.. so, your brother has some issues.. yes? Or does he plan to explore the sewers under this place incognito?"
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

5. - Top - End - #905

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip starts towards the elevator doors as the others return and they close. He stops short of getting his nose caught in the door luckily. He sits up on his haunches and puts his little front paws on his hips and lets out a short, squeaky huff. As Felix nudges him, he glares up for a moment.

He then points at Felix, letting out a short squeak, and walks around in a plodding circle, letting out a short squeak with every step. He then points at himself, giving the same short squeak, and walks the same circle, dropping down to all fours and running it lightly and quickly. He then sits back up and nods, letting out a curt, prideful squeak.
    DarkLadyoftheSith: Its not a Santanya post if there's not an edit at the end of it.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Ogre in the Playground

Sabrina

Sabrina watches the ratdance, then punches the button to open the doors again. "Go forth," she whispers, "spread your chaos." As the doors open again she looks up at the French-speaking guy. "Oh my gosh, I totally lost my contact lens." She steps out of the elevator and drops to the floor, pretending to search for the object in question, and hopefully giving Sin the opening he needs to slip past her on his way to mayhem.

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ogre in the Playground

Lucky for Sinkalip the elevator was slow to start moving after Felix hit the ground floor button. Sabrina gets the door open again and attempts to fake out the staff by looking for her contact lens.

Con - (8d6)[3][3][4][6][2][6][5][4](33) (9d6-2+1)

The greeter nods and motions for her to continue crawling around on her hands and knees. He then takes one of the extendable straps and blocks off the entrance so that no one will accidentally step on the lens.
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2009-01-24 at 09:57 AM.

8. - Top - End - #908

AssassinGuy

Sinkalip gives a little triumphant squeak as Sabrina reopens the doors, dashing to the side as they do. As the matre'de moves to blocks off the section, Sinkalip dashes out around the corner, making for the closest cover he can see, then moves with short dashes, attempting to get into the restaurant proper to see what he can see before revealing himself.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Ogre in the Playground

Sinkalip dodges left and right looking for cover behind the potted plants. Slowly he makes his way out of the entrance foyer into the main restaurant where there is much less cover.

Stealth - (6d6)[3][4][5][4][6][3](25)
    Last edited by lawful_evil; 2009-02-01 at 10:09 AM.