Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
Behind him, Gengar and Greez bicker over the security arrangements: Trust issue between their factions.
Probably a normal day with their family. Doc tuned out the argument from his ears for now. His wings half-folded, covering part of each ear, but not really blocking any sound.

Greeda lower her head.
"Oh. Sorry' she say shortly and back off.
"It's okay, Greeda," Doc whispers gently to her as he clears his mind. One wing brushed against Greeda as if to pay her okay. Or maybe it was just a muscle twitching? Hard to say, Doc was still trying to control them.

A funny thought came to mind-- with his wings Doc could hover when speaking with Greeda instead of always looking up at the big goat. Heh heh, this made Doc smile.

"YOU! I!" Her rage ignite her at loss of words. But just as quick... she become more.. somber combined with bitter.

"I can understand difficult decisions. You must understand- Eve is the essence of everything that is opposite to us, the ponykind. It's also in the Echidnian essence. That why they all must to be burnt down".
The heat of her anger makes Doc sweat a bit. He feels it like he's in front of an oven. Doc speaks up in his thoughts.

"I understand that Eve poses a genuine danger; I wish to destroy the Brainroot and with it the old order, but she was an unexpected... complication? She is trapped here, and she would likely be freed if her prison is destroyed."

"Or maybe she will perish as well, I am not entirely certain. I will keep her at foreleg's length. I can tell you disapprove of my deal with her, but I have prevented the goats from striking their own deals, this robbing them of utilizing her powers. I'll see what can be done afterwards with her, but she is a powerful being of magic that I cannot easily slay right now. Dealing with her is all I can do to prevent her powers from being used against ponies. Please understand that I am between a rock and a hard place. ...err, I hope you understand that saying."

The warmth change to a pleasant and homely temparture, when Doc mention Nemesis.
"Ah. Nemesis. Tell her, I said hey"
Doc nods, which might look weird to someone watching him meditate and not make any sound.

Then the warmth stable to a practical and healthy wamrth- The experience of the warmth is so intense,that Doc's body react accordingly; sweat when she rage, or get cozy when the warmth is convenient.

"I am the avatar of hope. Passion. Power. Unity. I am The Unconqured Sun. I go by many names. My little ponies can grasp me in diffrent angles. I had lived for eons, and been through several reincarnations, each of them glorious in her own way. Each with her own name. Each name carry certain values. I do not wish to push my little ponies to go after my current reiacrnation- maybe other reincarnation of me, from the past or the future would represent the Sun better for you. Each name carry a weight, which I dont wish to burden upon you, just yet"
Doc stops to think long on this. Gears turn in his head. He feels out to touch her.

"Were you once known as Celestia?" he finally asks .