New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Drifting Worlds IC

"Sounds like you have a better understanding of airships than I do. I didn't think about paying a crew either. I've never had to worry about expenses before as long as my assignments were successful, they were profitable, I guess. I don't really know what goes into managing accounts or ledgers." Anvillian shrugs, "The more I'm out here, away from E'rifu, the more I realize how little I actually know about anything."

Thinking a moment longer he continues "If we get something small, we should try to ensure it has a way to use some kind of magic for stealth, since I'm guessing a small ship probably won't be heavily armored or carry a lot of firepower." Anvillian puts a hand to his chin as he surveys the docks "We'll probably need it for more than just getting to where we're going, but likely escaping in emergencies. After all, our targets are a cult and one or more assassins who attempted a hit on royalty. Whoever put out the hit must have a lot of resources at their disposal, particularly if they attracted assassins good enough not to be caught and executed during the attempt."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatwarforged View Post
    You sir are a True Pirate Lord.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Caen nods at the idea of being stealthy, he had a specific prayer set aside, but he tried his best to not rely upon them, but only in specific circumstances, and so he let his new companion lead them, she was better anyway.

He cursed silently when his mage companion tripped the wire, he halted the party, and gave him an inspection, looking him over in hopes of identifying the poison.
    Spoiler: heal
    Show

heal - (1d20+9)[15]

Once further down, he almost wanted to layer a protective Aegis upon himself, the lava seemed like an environmental hazard, one he would prefer to avoid....he checked for tracks anyway, leaving the idea linger in his mind.

Spoiler: Tracks!
    Show

Suvival - (1d20+30)[32]
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne keeps looking around, "I've traveled a bit for my own matters and for my family's sake. As to the financials, I've been getting training. I'll be expected to keep the household afloat one way or another when that duty passes to me."

"As to keeping the ship concealed with magic, we can ask around, but I don't know if such a thing will be available for any price. I imagine any captain lucky enough to possess something like that would be very unlikely to part with it."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    See the OOC thread for my thoughts on a ship
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Looking around, Thorne spots a couple of likely possibilities. "Those look promising, lets see if their owners are around and willing to make a quick sale."

Show
    As discussed in OOC. Looking to purchase the ship and hire crew sufficient to run the thing. I don't know how much detail you wanted to go into for this.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

@Andrinor

The cold ground comes to you as you glide down to the frozen mountains of Enotse. You are wll aware that most of the dwarf and orc settlements are underground, away from the cold winds and harsh climate. However the airship had begun its decent so you shouldn't be to far away from civilization in some form. You watch from the top of pine trees as the ship heads east, likely to the small military unit it is resupplying.

@Thorne and Anvillian

You spot a 20 foot ship with large contraption of sorts made of brass and iron and a set of polished wood propellers. Likely the plaything of some sort of gnomish grease monkey. It looks to be in good condition and well maintained. In asking around you find out it belongs to an ogre named Salt-brow. You find him at a local tavern eating the fried and breaded leg of some sort of fowl.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

@ Sam and Bel

the pair of you step foreward but quietly into the lit chamber. A pool of magma sits at the bottom of a basin near by, a narrow walkway ends in a stone tablet. At its base stands a shirtless man with tattoos matching those describing your quarry.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Caen finds his mark, standing at the base of a stone tablet in a pool of magma. It was as if they were in a story penned by those fantastical bards who liked a dramatic air, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Drawing his sword slowly, he spoke to the dwarf "Why did you do it?" he asked "You knew we would catch up to you."
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne walks up to the ogre, tipping his hat politely. Once he has the man's attention, he introduces himself. "My name is Nikolaos Thorne, my companion here is Anvillian. We're on important business for the empire." He pulls out the envelop bearing the Muse's seal. "We have need of a small and fast ship, and yours appears to be what we are looking for. Would you be willing to sell it, or perhaps arrange for a lease of indefinite length? Either way we would pay for the expertise of the existing crew."

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by redfeline View Post
    @ Sam and Bel

the pair of you step foreward but quietly into the lit chamber. A pool of magma sits at the bottom of a basin near by, a narrow walkway ends in a stone tablet. At its base stands a shirtless man with tattoos matching those describing your quarry.
    Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    Caen finds his mark, standing at the base of a stone tablet in a pool of magma. It was as if they were in a story penned by those fantastical bards who liked a dramatic air, you couldn't make this stuff up.

Drawing his sword slowly, he spoke to the dwarf "Why did you do it?" he asked "You knew we would catch up to you."
    Holding Cean back from the narrow edge pointing out the dangers below, Drawing her Large Composite Greatbow aiming at the shirtless man. Surrender you have no where to run

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

@ Caen and Kamryn

At the side of the dwarf sits a heavy looking hammer, the head sits on the ground and the handle rises into the air. The pair of you are ready to act even as the dwarf responds. The dwarf lets his hand fall to his side and a glass bottle shatters at his feet. I act on behalf of my masters. So all will be ready when they arrive. The dwarf picks up the heavy tool and his arms seem to grow visibly with power as he picks it up. His torso expands. as do his legs and feat. The dwarf now stands taller than Caen nearly rivaling Kamryn in size.

"I'll give you a moment to prepare to meet your gods. Beyond that, expect no more mercy from me or my crimson lords. "

The little wizard peaks around the pair of you. He has a nervous swet on his brow, or perhaps it is from being close to lava.

@Thorne and Anvillian

Salt Brow seems to ignore you for a moment. "Cloud Marrow is my personal vessel, made by the finest knows I've ever known. I am not likely to part with her, besides how would I get home?" He puts a bone into his mouth and crunches down on it breaking it and chewing it with a noticeable crack of the jaw. "I doubt you could offer me anything but a waste of time." He awaits your reply.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne nods, "I can understand not wanting to part with such a fine vessel. A lease it is then."

Reaching into his belt, the young Noble pulls out a stack of ten freshly minted platinum coins, and then another, and then another, until 50 shining coins stand on the table. "This would be what goes into your pocket today. Before we negotiate what you will receive for the rest of the trip, there are some requirements that you should keep in mind. First of all, we will require signed receipts, the Muse is funding this trip, and we have been asked to justify our expenses."

"Secondly, you and your crew while on this trip will learn of things that the Empire does not yet want widely known. I will not ask you to keep secrets to your graves, people will know of these things soon enough, but when the public first hears of these matters, it will not be from your lips."

"Finally, we will be hunting down dangerous men, and sooner or later there is a decent chance that they will threaten harm to you and yours. If and when that happens, I will ask that you trust that we can defend your ship. I can later demonstrate my ability to do so if you wish."

"If these conditions are too much, then fine, we will take the money and find another ship more willing to serve the empire. If not, then let us bargain."

Show
    I intended the 50 Platinum to be sufficient to shock him into silence, especially being so casually pulled from a purse of a human. If it is not enough for that purpose, then let me know and I will adjust accordingly. Thorne does not intend to be stingy when haggling, after all he and Anvillian do not need these people grumbling about not being paid enough while in the thick of things, but he also does not intend to allow this Captain to bleed him dry either.

If need be, Thorne will hint that the Muse would not look kindly onto someone choosing to indirectly price gouge her.

Diplomacy (1d20+24)[29]
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-09-11 at 06:06 PM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Caen nods to the dwarf, as if he was in a professional bout in an arena somewhere.

"Very well then, I officially declare you an enemy of the state, and judge you accordingly, you are accused of attempting to murder the Emperors daughter." He finishes by drawing out his blade, and bringing it up resting on both palms, before him, as if offering a prayer.

And then he begins to grow as well, matching the same size as the dwarf.

Spoiler
    Show

Cast Righteous Might
    Then activates a judgment: Destruction (+7 damage), Justice* (+5 to-hit), Protection (+4 to AC)
    * = Slayer (cannot be changed)

Caen
    HP's: 201/201 (36 are bonus HP's)
    AC: 40
    Effects: Righteous Might [18/18] (+4 STR/CON, +2 NAT AC, DR 10/evil, -1 to-hit/AC)
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

13. - Top - End - #103
    Troll in the Playground

@ thorne and Anvillian

Saltbrow looks at Thorne and smiles. "A convenient down payment you have there. However the Cloud marrow isn't for lease, if she is likely to see combat. I did not receive my position do to a quirk of birth, and my crew are citizens to decide for themselves who employees them. Except for the engineer and he is not for sell." Saltbrow looks at Anvillian's falchion, fallow by his face and recognition dawns on him. His smile turns into a frown.

"Your friend there is a criminal banished from my lands and all lands neighboring Horgs. I can not help an exile for such a paltry sum, especially a murder. No, I would need." He pauses for a moment, as if considering. "Perhaps three times as much. As for the engineer, she may also be for sell. Anvillian, how much would you pay for Cassia?"

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Anvillian's brow furrows deeply, and his eyes lock with Salt Brow's, and his posture shifts suggesting to Thorne that this turn of events has shaken him. Anvillian's thoughts race - thoughts of using his infamy to threaten the Ogre, his inner voice screaming his innocence but his actions tempered by the experience of his pleading falling like rain drops onto deaf ears.

Spoiler: Sense Motive
    Show
    (1d20+23)[43] - to see if Salt Brow has Cassia

Spoiler: If Anvillian believes Salt Brow has Cassia
    Show
    The gravity of his tone reflects Anvillian's conviction "I would offer to swear fealty to you, but since association with an Ogre slayer would tarnish your name and reputation, I will instead offer you all the coin on the table, all the coin I carry, and I will give you my word that I will discreetly perform three tasks for you provided they are not against the law or needlessly harmful to the innocent." Anvillian removes his coin purse from under his cloak, clinking, heavy with its bounty, and tosses it onto the table. The bag contains 195 gp and 3 sp.

Anvillian silently prays to any deity willing to hear that his actions of willingly appearing for trial and acceptance of his exile despite the renown of his deeds as Horg's "Siegebreaker" will be sufficient proof of his honor and the value of his word.
    Last edited by Aegis013; 2019-09-18 at 10:17 PM.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Troll in the Playground

@ Bel and Sam

Kamryn lets lose her first arrow. (1d20+23)[38] (2d8+13)[26]

The dwarf is hit in his chest and does not seem to care. Spectral shades seem to rise up out of his flesh and spin and turn around him.

Spoiler
    Show

@Anvillian and Thorne
    (Seems truthful)

Saltbrow pauses as if considering."Well she is a very talented gnome, and I did agree to keep her in confinement and slavery as a result of your shared crimes. However I could part with her for such a price. However we would need to mark her first. The mark of execution." Anvillian knows that such a mark, is a full ban from the entire continent of Er'ifu, if such a mark is spotted in any of the territories, they are to be killed immediately, this is enforced by a fair bounty for the corpse. The system is imperfect however as those in the know often will kill exiles and bring back there corpse to Er'ifu claiming the bounty and that they had broken the exile.

"As for the ship, oh siege breaker. Youd still need to buy that and with no liquid assets. Perhaps we can arrange a different trade. I've always had an interest in that mask you where, the absolute sight it provides. Or your boots, such an impressive strides. For the boots I can give you the ship. For the mask, I could offer you my ship and its engineer. With such a mask I may even forget to mark her, and you can keep the gold and platinum that we both know is worth far less." He smiles, Anvillian recognizes it as the face of an ogre who is about the enter the game of being a merchant. Perhaps he can leverage the mask for more.
    Last edited by redfeline; 2019-09-19 at 10:25 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne ceases smiling as the ogre decides to get greedy, toying with the life of his companion's friend. His eyes harden at the offer, if it could be called that, "The Empire needs him at his best, that includes all of the items that make him such an effective force to be reckoned with. Further, it has been made apparent that the Muse is convinced that he is not guilty of the crime you speak of. Presumably the same is true of this Cassia. That means your ownership of her is one simple step away from being declared illegal."

Thorne holds up the message device handed to them before, "Your bargaining position is nowhere near as strong as you think it is. This mission is important enough that if I make the case to the Muse that this ship and this engineer are vital to succeeding at this task, we will be leaving this place with both within a few hours, and you will be left behind with nothing save for whatever personal belongings you have here. That may not even be the end of it, we have already seen her get vindictive with those who cause us trouble."

"I would rather not do that to a law-abiding citizen, likewise I would rather not waste the time of the Muse with such a trivial dispute, but right now we cannot afford to have either our time or our resources wasted, and you are doing both. With that in mind, I very strongly suggest that you cease grandstanding and make a fair offer. We have considerably more in the way of coin if what is already on the table is genuinely not enough, but I will not allow you to cheat us either. Anvillian's legal troubles are not your concern, and if we do see conflict, I give you my word as the heir to house Thorne, you will be compensated for it appropriately, even if I have to pay for it out of my own personal funds."

"Its up to you. Will we bargain in good faith? Or will we find out what a few words to the right ear can accomplish?"
    He raises a questioning eyebrow.

Show
    Intimidation check (1d20+24)[43]
    A very nice roll, if that does not Shake him up a bit I do not know what will
    Last edited by Daishain; 2019-09-19 at 11:53 AM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Anvillian's face turns to a grimace at the mention of the mark of execution.

Seeing Thorne take this tactic, stress constricts Anvillian's chest. Ogre lords were not ones to appreciate threats from lowborn in his experience. Now that this figurative door had been opened it would be a struggle to close it again. Even so, that last chance was so important to Anvillian that despite his reputation as a powerful enforcer, he makes the decision not to directly back Thorne's play, and takes a deep breath, deciding patience was the best course. He would see how this turned out before making his next move.

Anvillian mentally prepares himself to part with both his mask and his boots, even just for Cassia, if Thorne's tactic fails and does his best to maintain an expressionless face.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

Sweat becomes visible on Saltbrow's face, in much the manner he was once named for. "Perhaps, asking for the mask was a bit much in trade. However the Muse must abide by the same laws as every one else and what is mine is mine. I can take the Cloud Marrow back home and none my object. Anvillian here played his part in killing my stock brother, he and his fellow servants were tried and found guilty. She is now my property by all legal rights, if the Muse finds her a pardon so be it. However hear me, Cassia is guilty."

"Sir Thorne, if your need is great, I can part with the Cloud Marrow. A fair price is 9000, for that price I will talk to my crew and see if they mind their wages arriving from your pockets. They however will not like Anvillian's presence any more than I do... if they recognize him." He looks down at his plate of now cold chicken.

"I do not know what Anvillian or the Muse have told you, but I respect nobility and truth. The evidence against Anvillian was not enough to kill him, so he was exiled. It was enough to kill the other two, but Cassia was far too good a crafter to waste. That is what saved her life, she is too valuable to die. She is too valuable for me to let go, I need fair trade if you want her. Like it or not, she is my property." He wipes the cold sweat from his brow, arguments had cooled and not in his favor.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Caen regards the reaction to the shot arrow, and wades forth, hoping to strike while the hammer...or blade, was hot. He quickly moves up to the dwarf and delivers a single, powerful slice.

Spoiler
    Show

Move and attack. (not charging)

Attack - (1d20+36)[38]
    Damage - (1d6+21)[26]

Caen
    HP's: 201/201 (36 are bonus HP's)
    Effects: Righteous Might [17/18] (+4 STR/CON, +2 NAT AC, DR 10/evil, -1 to-hit/AC)
    Judgment: Destruction (+7 damage), Justice* (+5 to-hit), Protection (+4 to AC)
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne nods, "9,000 is a fair offer indeed for the ship outright. Might I know how to contact you at a later time? I would offer her back to you some day if I can. I know how dear a ship like that can be. I do hope most of the existing crew choose to stay, it would be good to be able to count on their expertise."

"As to this engineer, you say she is also a crafter, a crafter of magic items then? That certainly explains a few things."
    Thorne looks to Anvillian, "I gather you estimate her to be quite useful to our task?" Upon receiving any kind of assent, Thorne looks back to the ogre, "What then would be a fair trade for her life? You can rest assured that I will not free a murderess, but we need every useful asset we can get our hands on."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Anvillian, seeing Salt Brow respond honorably, takes initiative into his own hands, or perhaps, off his feet. Anvillian collapses into a sitting position and begins to unbuckle his boots. "You yourself said you believed this would be a fair exchange." nimbly climbing to his feet, he holds the magical boots, well-worn but serviceable, up for display to the Ogre, in offering.

Before Thorne can protest he addresses his companion's earlier concern, still addressing Salt Brow "These are one of Cassia's finest works. Given the appropriate resources, she could make another pair and more, though few are willing to risk venturing into the horrid places where those resources may hide. I believe the artist is always more valuable than the art. Salt Brow, I will gladly trade you this relic of power and teach you how to tap into its greatest power in exchange for Cassia, as well as your word that she will not be Marked and that there will be no more talk of such." His eyes narrow, focused only on Salt Brow, like a predator watching prey as Anvillian punctuates his statement about the Mark.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne blinks and decides not to say anything as Anvillian makes the offer. He didn't have the full picture here, but he was getting the sense that this woman was important, and more than just for her skills. Instead he looks to see how Saltbrow takes this.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

The ogre growls, "Do not mistake my generosity with my ship for foolishness with my words. I offered my ship for your boots and the large purse on the table. Cassia and my ship were in exchange for her masterpiece, a feat even she may have trouble repeating. No for Cassia I will need at least twice that in value."

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

@ Bel and Sam

A vapor leaks out of the dwarf and it quickly turns into a howling whirlwind around him. In the mists you swear you can make out faces twisted in pain. The dwarf swings his hammer in a mighty blow to Caen's side shoving out of the way effortlessly but very painfully. A wisp from the torrent of steamy vapors greets Caen there draining him with the powers of negative energy.

My body is like steel, your weapons are useless against me.

Pushing past him the dwarf walks toward Kamryn and with a glare of hellish fury she finds herself panicked as thoughts of an imminent eternal damnation enter mind. Her bow clatters down to the ground under her.

Spoiler: rolls and actions
    Show

20% miss chance on ranged attacks.

Attack action Brutal strike adds
    Spoiler: Battered
    Show
    Battered (condition)
    Heavy blows have left a creature with this condition vulnerable to further attacks, imposing a -2 penalty to the creature’s CMD and preventing them from taking attacks of opportunity provoked by a creature performing a combat maneuver. Some talents have different effects or activation times against battered creatures. The battered condition can be removed by taking the total defense action, or through the restore ability of the Life sphere (see Spheres of Power), the lesser restoration spell, or similar effects. When inflicting the battered condition on a target that is already battered, the rounds stack when determining duration.
    condition for 8 rounds. Added Bone breaker effect -5 attack and damage rolls while battered.
    maul (1d20+35)[42] (3d6+21)[30]+8 from painful venom on weapon crit confirm (1d20+35)[44] (3d6+21)[25]
    spirits (1d20+34)[48] (1d6+6)[8]

free reposition (1d20+34)[48] This prompts a boast effect.

swift action Intimidate (1d20+39)[59] (This is a signature skill with 15 ranks in it. Kamryn is panicked 1d4 rounds, forgot to roll lets call it 1. After she is frightened for 5 rounds.)

weapon is poisoned DC 26 or become fatigued for a minute

Last edited by redfeline; 2019-09-23 at 11:12 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ettin in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Anvillian pauses and in a somber tone replies "Forgive my misunderstanding." and lowering the hand holding the boots, bows his head slightly in a show of respect for the Ogre's position, and in the same motion removes his mask "The artist is still more valuable than the art." Anvillian straightens and sets the mask onto the table, collecting his coin purse. "We both know that this relic's value far outweighs what I personally seek in exchange in for it, but I'm compelled also to honor my companion and our present benefactor's wishes. I will trade you the mask for Cassia and your word she will not be marked, the ship, and whatever else may bring this to an equitable exchange between our parties. However, if it is agreeable, I will let Thorne negotiate what else may be considered worthwhile in exchange for this masterpiece."

Anvillian waits a moment to see Salt Brow's reaction (assuming it's a positive or affirming response) and turns his back, to go find a suitable spot to re-lace his boots. As he does so he quietly whispers in Thorne's ear, ensuring the Ogre won't be able to read his lips "The mask is easily worth more than double his desired value in exchange. With your skills I'm certain you will find a way to leverage it."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Troll in the Playground

@Thorne and Anvillian

Saltbrow smiles proudly, "Yes the ship is yours, and I am sure the man who does the branding will be to busy appraising this relic. If we 'forget' to delegate the task to some one new, who would know. However I must admit the scales are now tipped in your favor. What then will satisfy you?"

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Caen scowls, the dwarf had hit him, yes, but it hurt, trying to shake it off, he cast a spell, turning himself invisible, and floating directly behind the dwarf.

Spoiler
    Show

fort - (1d20+20)[26] of fatigued for 1 minute
    Casting greater invisibility and moving to within 10 ft of him.

Caen
    HP's: 165/201 (36 are bonus HP's)
    Effects: Righteous Might [16/18] (+4 STR/CON, +2 NAT AC, DR 10/evil, -1 to-hit/AC), Battered/bone breaker [7/8], Greater invisbility [18/18]
    Judgment: Destruction (+7 damage), Justice* (+5 to-hit), Protection (+4 to AC)
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2019-09-25 at 11:31 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Kamryn turns around and runs back out the entry the mage spots this and follows suite seeming a coward to all present. The dwarf hoots with laughter. From the outside of the room arcane words can be heard.

The assassin then turns around looking for Caen, not seeing him. He charges to the stone tablet hammer held high. He brings it down on the tablet cracking it. (provokes AoO.)

Spoiler: Behind the scenes
    Show

Mage casts remove fear.
    Last edited by redfeline; 2019-09-26 at 10:07 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Thorne blinks at Anvillian, this Cassia must really be something... All right then, "We need information on a particular group. They're hiding themselves, but they would still have to obtain supplies from somewhere. Would your contacts with the merchants suffice to help narrow down the possible supply lines of such a group?"

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

kamryn with fear removed will go back into combat use fight defensively with sword and shield, use haste action for movement to get back in to flanking position