New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Summit: Pokémon Battle Circuit Association - PW

Mix take a quick glance at her PDA "Boldore huh, alright." Mix throws another ball at the Boldore

Spoiler: Ball throw
    Show

http://orokos.com/roll/762445 13 to hit
    Spoiler: Ball catch
    Show

and in case no catch, which is likely Tostitos Attacks again with Astonish
    Spoiler: to hit
    Show

11 to hit

Spoiler: damage if it hits
    Show

"hey Boldore! you smell bad!"

2. - Top - End - #302
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Hill Girls - Ramona and Skylar
    Show
    Spoiler: Ramona
    Show
    The Phantom is energized immediately and the Pokéball clicks shut immediately.
    Spoiler: Click!
    Show
    Haunter Was Caught!
    Level: 22
    Sex: F
    Loyalty: 2.2
    Trait: Atk
    Nature: +Sp.Atk, -Def
    Abilities: Levitate, Frighten
    Moves: Shadow Punch, Hypnosis, Spite, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Sucker Punch
    Spoiler: Something Wicked This Way Comes - Both
    Show
    The Howl you hear grows more intense as its source finally comes into view - An ursine of enormous stature with hair standing on end.
    Spoiler: Perception: DC 6
    Show
    You see small arcs of electricity jumping from the tips of its fur.
    It's presence causes the smaller ursine to cry out in response and run over too it. The large ursine visibly softens at the sight of the smaller one only to swat the smaller one once it comes close. The small one growls in protest only to be met with an unwavering gaze. when the smaller moves towards the woods, The large ursine looks squarely at Cinder and rumbles a low growl before turning away to follow the small one.
    Spoiler: Skylar Only
    Show
    The Flame on Cinder's tail grows in size and intensity when it locks eyes with the ursine. The ambient heat radiating from her tail threatens to singe your clothing.
    Once the Larger one leaves sight, Desireé lets go of her breath. "That thing was scary! Did you see it's fur?! Let's call it for the night. I gotta talk to Shiva and Haku-sensei about this." She says.
    Spoiler: Perception: DC 15
    Show
    You hear another howl but it sounds more dangerous that the first, like the thunder of a gathering storm.
    Spoiler: Intuition: DC 15
    Show
    She knows something and its freaking her out.
    Spoiler: Temple Trio - Akio, Alaina, and Danetta
    Show
    Spoiler: Playdate? - Alaina
    Show
    Morrigan gives a thoughtful look to Alaina's proposal. " seems fine, I guess. Come on out, little guy." She says, Letting loose the small electric type. It looks around and sees the golett and Bao Hu playing and moves towards them. The two larger pokemon stop as the the elekid approaches. the golett reaches out and touches his forehead. The elekid reaches out in response and the 2 pokemon shrink back in mock fear. Realizing his newfound powers, the elekid chases after the pokémon. While the new friends are playing Morrigan finds a stump within eyesight of the group and sits. She lets out a sigh and looks up at the starry sky.
    Spoiler: Crikey! - Akio
    Show
    The gator slips into the water one last time before breaching and snap his jaws over the small draconid!
    Spoiler: OOC: Chompy Chomp
    Show
    Enemy Feraligatr used Crunch on !54 Dark Damage v Def + 14 Bonus Damage! Enemy Feraligatr loses 1 tick of HP! Endurances turn in initiative!
    Spoiler: Pereption: DC 15
    Show
    You hear a Howl off in the Distance that sounds... Dangerous. Like the Rumble of thunder of a gathering storm.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

3. - Top - End - #303
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina watches the pokemon and hearing Morrigan's sigh looks to her "Something wrong?"

Spoiler: Rolls
    Show

4. - Top - End - #304
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Endurance stands against the Feralgator, bracing itself from the impact of the gator's jaws until they clamp hard down on a glowing yellow shield pulsing around Endurance before briefly dissipating. Amaura rushes to Endurance's side and with a coursing yellow lightning from it's body electrifies the fearsome blue warrior.

Akio takes a few steps to wind up and tosses a Premire Ball at the gator!

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show

Perception Roll 9

Endurance uses Protect as an interrupt to Feralgator's damage
    Amaura runs adjacent to Endurance and uses Thunderwave to paralyze Feralgator

Akio throws a pokeball = 8!
    Akio's Pokeball Catch = 71 - 6 from trainer level for 65!.
    Last edited by Eincolt; 2019-10-12 at 09:40 AM.
    Akio Feral

Cleric of Terrakion, Initative 15

Spoiler: Current Pokemon
    Show

Nickname Pokemon Initiative
    Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Spoiler: Character Info
    Show

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Skylar stands frozen until the two bears disappear back into the woods.

She wipes a stray ember from her shirt and looks at Desireé. "I agree. Let's get out of here while we can. That.. could've been bad."

The second howl makes the hair on her arms stand up. "We should really get out of here."

Perception 1: 6
    Perception 2: 15
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2019-10-10 at 01:28 PM.

6. - Top - End - #306

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Cave Crew - Mix, Stein, and Racquel
    Show
    Spoiler: Mix
    Show
    The Ball beans the Boulder before energizing.
    Spoiler: Wiggle
    Show
    Spoiler: Wobble
    Show
    Spoiler: Wubble
    Show
    Spoiler: Strain...
    Show
    Show
    Boldore was Caught!
    Level: 26
    Loyalty: 2
    Trait: Sp. Def
    Nature: +Phys, -Spd
    Abilities: Sturdy, Sand Force
    Moves: Harden, Sand Attack, Headbutt, Mud Slap, Rock Blast, Iron Defense, Smack Down
    Spoiler: Going Batty - Stein
    Show
    The Ball Hits solidly before clicking shut
    Show
    Show
    Noibat was Caught!
    Level: 16
    Train: Spd
    Nature, +Atk, -Spd
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Moves: Screech, Supersonic, Absorb, Gust, Wing Attack, Air Cutter
    Spoiler: Luxray Partay! - All 3
    Show
    The Luxray Crackles with Energy before retaliating with furious bite on the Doctor!
    Spoiler: OOC Mechanics
    Show
    Enemy Luxray Used Bite on Stein! 38 Dark Damage v Def!
    Spoiler: Temple Trio - Akio, Alaina, and Danetta
    Show
    Spoiler: Killer Croc - Akio
    Show
    The Pokeball hits the electrified croc. energizing him.
    Show
    Spoiler: Snap!
    Show
    The Gator Breaks free and roars at the crew defiantly. He rushes towards the Dragon Snapping its Jaws shut with a frigid blast emanating from the impact.
    Spoiler: OOC: Mechanics
    Show
    Enemy Feraligatr used ice fang on Endurance! 49 ice damage v def + 7 bonus damage!
    Spoiler: Stargazing - Alaina
    Show
    Morrigan looks over to the playing pokémon and smiles. "Nothing's wrong now. Just we're heading to the next season and this is one of my last few days to relax before we back to trying to win the league. It's a ton of work and relaxing means you're getting passed by your competition, so these days can't be taken for granted. Especially since most of our roster is so new. but that's not too different from you guys. After this trip we'll be competing against each other the next time we meet so I doubt any of you will be anything but ready to give us your best. So it's my responsibility to meet you guys as ready as we can be." She says looking up at you now. "Today we can relax and enjoy ourselves but when the season begins-- I wont hold back." She says looking deadly serious.
    Spoiler: Occult edu: 6
    Show
    Her eyes look as if they're glowing and the air around her feels empty.
    The moment is broken by the thudding of a golem carrying a laughing Elekid on his shoulders being chased my a Rowlet and Bao Hu. "You guys, Having fun? We'll need to head out soon." Morrigan says, smiling at the playful crew and taking a doting tone. "We need to head to the temple and go back in a bit."
    Show
    The three of you begin making you way off Elias Hill. As you start your walk back, a fog begins to settle around the top of the hill.
    Spoiler: Survival: 10 - Pass/Fail
    Show
    Spoiler: Pass
    Show
    You manage your way to the bottom of the hill, The exterior lights of the cabin are enough to guide you back. Shiva meets you at the door with a big smile on her face. "Hey Guys, glad you made it back safely, come on in!" She says, opening the door to the cabin. Haka-sensei and I were waiting on you. We're going to grab dinner once everyone gets back.
    Spoiler: Fail
    Show
    The Fog surrounds you and its not long after that you're separated from the group, a cackle can be heard faintly in the distance.
    "Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you." -Hida Kisada

7. - Top - End - #307
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

"I wouldn't want you too either. Your Lucario was a good opponent, too bad we never got to finish our fight with him. But when we meet on the field I'll be sure to get that rematch in." Alaina kneels in-front of the Golett and Rowlet "Want to join me and Bao hů you guys will get to be together and we can have lots of fun." She looks back at Morrigan "Maybe we'll get to hang out with her and Elekid some more too." Bao hů waddles next to Alaina joyfully looking at the two pokemon and Alaina holds out 2 Premier balls.

Show

8. - Top - End - #308
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: Cave Crew
    Show

Spoiler: Bats and Boldores
    Show

Stein watches as the Pokeball teleports away. He turns to congratulate Mix and sees Gill start to glow and shift and transform. "Guess that means you're gonna be growing up faster than I thought Gill." Stein chuckles as the Croconaw finishes glowing and transforming. He then recalls Gill in the croc's confusion and has him take a good rest.

He turns to Mix. "Nice work on that capture."

Show

Gill gains 21 EXP from the captures.
    Levels up to 15!
    Totodile Gill evolves into Croconaw Gill!
    Learns Scary Face!

Luxray fight

Stein recoils at the bite from the lion and wonders where his two partners are. "Guess I shouldn't have reacted out of haste. You two want to jump in as well?" He thinks out loud to himself. "Get him again Spirit! Stein takes a ball from his pocket and throws it at the Luxray. It sails right past it though. Spirit however lands a clean blow with his Bone Club!

Spoiler: Rolls, Mechanics, and OOC!
    Show

Stein takes two Injuries!: -1 CS to SPS and -1 CS to SpATK!

Stein throws a Basic Ball! Trainer Level 3!
    Throw: 3

Spirit uses Bone Club! Super Effective!
    To Hit: 1d20+1 16
    Damage: 23 Ground v Def + 7 Bonus Damage!

OOC: Stein definitely can't take much more.

Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-10-15 at 09:01 PM.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Ramona barely manages to not get caught up in the fog, finding her way down the hill and inside the residence.
    Spoiler: Survival Roll
    Show
    http://orokos.com/roll/764279

Ramona dusts herself off and takes a seat in the corner of the room, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Pixie in the Playground

Mix Happy to have caught another pokemon turned to check out what her friends were up to only to watch stein catch one pokemon and get absolutely rocked by a luxray before throwing a ball at it and missing.
    His pokemon spirit attacked it.

"Im here to help Stein! dont worry just uh back away slowly" Mix Threw a Great ball at the luxray to give him a window to back up and not get hit doing it before throwing out her Boldore in front of stein

Spoiler: Ball
    Show

to hit 2
    "ok that plan backfired, try not to get hit!"

Spoiler: Boldore
    Show

Boldore used Rock Blast
    to hit #1 = 4
    (not even gonna role the damage for that)

to hit #2: http://orokos.com/roll/764521 11
    damage #2: http://orokos.com/roll/764526 39 damage

to hit #3: http://orokos.com/roll/764522 13
    damage#3: http://orokos.com/roll/764528 40 plus 1 additional tick of damage

to hit #4:http://orokos.com/roll/764523 5

to hit #5: http://orokos.com/roll/764524 10
    Damage #5: http://orokos.com/roll/764529 47 plus 1 additional tick of damage
    (wtf is this pokemon)

Last edited by LoFiBaseSnacks; 2019-10-16 at 09:53 PM.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Endurance succumbed to his injuries and collapses.
    Rime stands over Endurance, covering him while blowing an icy wind across the giant gator.

Akio throws a great ball at the dangerous pokemon.

Show

Endurance faints and gains 2 Injures, one to Speed and one to Special Attack

Rime attacks with Icy Wind! = 13 to hit.
    Special Ice Damage Dealt= 29 + 5 STAB damage + 5 Bonus Damage
    Target's speed is also reduced by 1.

Akio Throw Pokeball = 20

Akio Pokeball Catch = 61 - 6 Trainer Level, -10 Great Ball = 45.
    (Keep in mind Feralgator is Paralyzed.)

Akio Feral

Show

Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Show

12. - Top - End - #312
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

After she relieves herself from the dangerous sands, her birds come back to land on her shoulder. She notices that the new girl has her pokemon out and about again.

"Hey, are they doing alright?" She says, gesturing to the elekid. "I really do feel bad about hurting your pack. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"
    Last edited by firefish55; 2019-10-23 at 09:07 AM.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Skylar slowly begins to notice that she seems to have lost sight of the other two girls and huddles closer to Cinder. "Well girl, we seem to be lost."

The Charmander looks up at her trainer and almost seems to sigh.

"Oh, don't huff at me," Skylar says with a small grin. "You didn't notice that we lost them either."

The stiffens as she hears the cackle and slides her bow down into her hand. "Looks like we might have company."

Survival: 7

14. - Top - End - #314

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Temple Trio - Akio, Alaina, Danetta
    Show
    Spoiler: Crickey! - Akio
    Show
    The pokémon sails through the air to catch the gator on the snout, energizing the deadly beast!
    Show
    Show
    Show
    Show
    Feraligatr was Caught!
    Level: 33
    Sex: M
    Loyalty: 1
    Trait: Phys
    Nature: +Def-Sp.Atk
    Abilities: Frisk, Strong Jaw
    Moves: Water Gun, Rage, Ice Fang, Flail, Crunch, Chip Away
    Current HP: 3
    Spoiler: Fast Friends! - Alaina
    Show
    The Rowlet looks at you and back at the pokeball and taps it with its beak, getting energized! The golett sees its friend get energized and tries to back away and bumps into Bao hu who wobbles and presses back into the Stony sentry. he stumbles into your open hand and gets energized as you go to catch him!
    Spoiler: Click and Click!
    Show
    Rowlet and Golett were Caught!
    Spoiler: Rowlet
    Show
    Level: 14
    Loyalty 2.5
    Trait: Sp.Def
    Nature: +Spd, -Def
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Tackle, Leafage, Growl, Peck, Astonish
    Spoiler: Golett
    Show
    Level: 20
    Trait: Atk
    Nature: +Sp.Atk, -Phys.
    Ability: Iron Fist, Bodyguard
    Moves: Astonish, Defense Curl, Rollout, Shadow Punch, Iron Defense, Stomping Tantrum
    After safely stashing them away. Morrigan looks at you and smiles. "I think you'll like them both. They'll be good additions to your team."
    Spoiler: Temple Time... Finally - All
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Danetta
    "Hey, are they doing alright?" She says, gesturing to the elekid. "I really do feel bad about hurting your pack. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
    Morrigan smiles at Danetta. "I think you've done plenty. But if you're interested, I will need to get my new catches some experience. How about a battle before we head back to the city. What do you say?"
    Spoiler: Perception OR Occult Edu: DC 8
    Show
    Her eyes, for an instant, glow.

You all continue you on to the temple. It sits is an idyllic spot that rests just inside the beginning of the woods and gives way to the river's edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaina
    Seeing the priestess Alaina bows in return "Hello, are you praying to the deity of this temple?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Akio
    Upon Alaina greeting the priestess, he bows deeply in respect to her and awaits her answer, interested in asking himself what she knows of this place and what could have happened to it.
    The Young Priestess smiles at the group again. "Not yet, young lady." The miko says, lighting the last of the candles. "The Ritual hasn't begun yet but all we be answered once we begin..." She trails off.

..."You there, Young Man. Can you assist me with the Preparations? I'll need to make sure things are ready and The Time will be soon upon us." She says, looking at you.
    Spoiler: Cave Crew - Mix, Stein, Racquel
    Show
    The Lion roars in pain and slowly stalks towards Mix before collapsing in a heap at your feet. "Thank you guys for showing up when you did." A young woman says sliding down from the cliff. "The Luxray pounced on my friend and messed his leg up. I slung my bag at it, but it clawed at me and tore off my clip. we struggled to get up here while it tore through my bag. Can you help my friend? His leg is broken."
    Spoiler: Med Edu: DC 10
    Show
    Spoiler: Pass
    Show
    You Manage to set the bone in his leg back properly provide a proper splint. While still in pain The young man is able to move without assistance.
    Show
    You're able to atleast stop the bleeding and bandage the area but he needs help moving around and braces on his friend.
    "Th-Thank you. I owe you one. I'm Isaac. and this is Gwen."
    Spoiler: OOC: XP
    Show
    All Participating pokemon got 17 xp. Stein gets 1 trainer xp
    Spoiler: Perception: DC 10
    Show
    You hear mewling from the cave the Luxray came from.
    Show
    Spoiler: Skylar
    Show
    Through the fog you see a silhouette approaching ."Skye, Ramona?! Are you guys here? Aw man, I hate this place. Its so creepy." You hear Desireé call out.
    Spoiler: Intuition or Occult Edu or Focus: DC 10
    Show
    Spoiler: Intuition: Pass
    Show
    You wander through the fog at the voice but occasionally feel cinder tug at you. moving you away for branches. You eventually bump into Desireé "Ow! what the- Oh Skylar, is that you?! Come on the cabin is this way come on. Have you seen Ramona?"
    Spoiler: Occult Edu. Pass
    Show
    You hear the message but it seem almost to travel on the wind. throwing off your orientation. You follow the winding voice until you bump into Ramona. She seems to be Staring out into the fog. Cinders growls at the space in front of Ramona and her tail flares.
    Spoiler: Focus Pass
    Show
    The Voice trails off and the silhouette fades back into the fog. You start to follow the slope of the hill concentrating only on that until you see lights pierce the fog. You're back at the Cabin.
    Show
    the Silhouette fleshes out into Desireé but shes facing away from you. when she turns, Her eyes are X'd over and her mouth looks zippered.

...You hear cackling off in the distance
    Show
    You sit quietly in the hall occasionally the lights flicker
    Spoiler: Perception or Occult Edu: DC 8
    Show
    During the Flicker of Lights, you see wisps in the air around Vera.
    "Dear, Have you seen the others? The food is getting cold and there are plenty of mouths to feed..."
    Last edited by TJ Zen; 2019-10-23 at 04:36 PM.

15. - Top - End - #315

AssassinGuy

Spoiler: The Thirlling Adventures of Dr. Sturluson, Brawler Racquel, and Shocker Mix!
    Show

During Racquel's encounter with the Deino and Aron
    Stein finally gets a look at what Racquel is fighting and an idea hits him. "Say Racquel, since these pokeballs are pre-registered to our trainer IDs and we would most likely need to trade for me to finally place this Gurdurr in your proper possession, would you capture that Aron for me? Only if it's not too much trouble."

After the Luxray
    Stein moves to swing at the lion again and relaxes as it falters. He clutches his side from the bite and turns to Mix. "Glad you caught that Boldore earlier. Thank you very much Mix, that could have turned truly gruesome." Stein smiles and readjusts his glasses using his staff to steady himself. "Excellent work Spirit, we should stay vigilant until we get out. Please watch my back while I help these two out." As the trainer approaches, Stein nods and makes his way to her traveling companion. "It was truly a stroke of luck we got here when we did. While I'm not this kind of doctor, I can certainly do my best to help him out. Go ahead and collect your things while I patch him up. Oh I'm Dr. Stein Sturluson by the way. This is one of my assistants, Spirit. And my companions here are Mix and Racquel."

As Stein kneels down to inspect the leg, he thinks he hears something in the back of the cave the Luxray had come from. "Spirit, we'll check that out in a moment. Let's tend to his wounds first." Stein sets down his pack and staff and fishes out the first-aid kit he procured earlier in the day and starts to bandage the injuries and set the leg as best he can. "Not the best job, but it's the best I'm capable of at the moment. If need be, feel free to use my staff to stabilize yourself as we make our way out." He will pick his staff back up and use it to semi brace himself if it is refused.

After the younger man thanks them, Stein helps him up. "You're most welcome Isaac, Gwen. What brings you both out here? Actually we should talk on the way out just in case. Though I do want to check something right fast. No telling what else is lurking in here." Stein motions for Spirit to follow him as he makes his way to pick up the pokeball that missed it's target. He sprays himself with a potion right fast as he makes his way to the den.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

2/5 Field AP remaining
    First-aid kit 9/10 remaining
    Used one Potion on Stein to regain 15 HP

Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-10-27 at 07:16 PM.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina looks between Akio and Danetta giving a look of unease. She gives the priestess room to work but watches.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Skylar hurries towards Desireé's voice. She gasps as she comes closer and sees that horrible illusion of the girl left for her with X'd over eyes and a zippered mouth.

Cinder growls at the not-Desireé and pushes her trainer past it with her head.

"You're right, we have to keep going," Skylar says. She hears another cackle that sends another jolt of fear up her spine.

Occult Edu: 6

18. - Top - End - #318
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Show
    "Alright, Stein, I'll grab you your own little version of Terra. Terra! Shore up defenses as opposed to the offense." Terra will use Harden and Racquel will throw a Great Ball at the wild ball bearing. Catch?

Despite being little more than a spectator, Racquel springs to give the injured man aid. Despite her efforts and training, she can't come up with the right solution... In the face of her failure, her demeanor becomes more upset and she does not hear anything out of the ordinary. Her tone is firm, but not angry.
    "I'm Racquel. We shall ensure your safety. Do you need medical attention, Gwen? I'm sure you did your best to protect your friend, but we need to be sure you weren't hurt as well."

19. - Top - End - #319

AssassinGuy

Show

Racquel’s Aron Encounter
    Stein smiles at Racquel. “Thank you very much!”

Into the Luxray’s Den!
    Stein turns for a moment on the way to the den. “There’s definitely some mewing back there. Sorry should have mentioned that’s what I want to check.” Stein readies a Pokeball in his hand as Spirit follows him closely.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2019-10-27 at 07:56 PM.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

AFTER THE BATTLE
    Akio takes a moment to heal his pokemon and breath before catching up with the rest of his party.

AT THE TEMPLE:
    Akio nods at the priestess and asks her what details are needed for the ritual she's conducting and assists her with the necessary preparations as practiced.

Spoiler: Heal Mechaics
    Show

Potion on Feralgatr and Jangmo-o

Gligar Heal 11
    Feralgatr Heal 12
    Jangmo-o Heal 14

Akio Feral

Show

Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Show

21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGirl

Spoiler: Morrigan
    Show
    Danetta notices the eye thing, but thinks it's probably more polite not to mention it

She smiles at the request, "see, a battle is something I can definitely help with. My two lookouts need to catch up with Shenzi themselves." She say, motioning at the pair of birds frolicking in the trees above.

Spoiler: temple
    Show
    catching Alaina's glance, Danetta gives an uneasy shrug. Religion and ghosts are well outside of her wheelhouse. As she watches the priestess and Akio work the preparation, she's absentmindedly fiddling the latch on her crossbow...

22. - Top - End - #322
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

"I haven't no..." she says as she peers through the windows. "..This fog outsides pretty thick huh.. all spooky.." she turns around to face her. "Do we have any warm tea brewed? I'm a little parched from today"
    Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    http://orokos.com/roll/767467 (14)
    Ramona notices the wisps

"Hey uh.. hate to be rude... but are those wispy things yours or this fog's?"

23. - Top - End - #323

GreataxeFighterGuy

Spoiler: Cave Crew- Racquel, Stein, and Mix
    Show
    Spoiler: Racquel
    Show
    Spoiler: Aron Acquisition
    Show
    The Pokeball sails trhrough the air and Hits the aron squarely on the armor on the top of its head. Energizing it.
    Show
    Show
    Show
    Spoiler: Straaaaaaaaaaaaain
    Show
    Show
    Aron was caught!
    Level:28
    Trait: Sp.Def
    Nature. +Phys, -Phys
    Abilities:Sturdy, Rock Head
    Moves: Headbutt, Metal Claw, Roar, Protect, Rock Slide, Take down
    Spoiler: Assistance
    Show
    Gwen shakes her head. "Nothing's even bruised except my pride, although it did kinda trash my outfit." she says basically holding the tear at the hip of her jeans closed. "That Luxray tore my belt off so I couldn't get my team to help me out. The rest of the Club is gonna give me hell for this one." she says, sounding more annoyed than upset. "Mind helping me find it?"
    Spoiler: Stein
    Show
    You follow the sound deeper into the cave and you find an alcove where the light doesn't at all. You use you PDA to illuminate the way in front of you and see 16 eyes staring back at you! The harsh light causes them to try hiding from it. but you count 8 of them. 7 huddled together and 1 alone seemingly struggling to stand and breathing raggedly.
    Spoiler: PokeEdu: DC 6
    Show
    These Pokemon were born likely in the last 24-48 hours
    Spoiler: Poké Edu: DC 10
    Show
    They need to feed basically every 3 hours.
    Spoiler: Poké Edu DC: 18
    Show
    There is one separated from the pack. Likely indicating its sick.
    Spoiler: Temple Trio
    Show
    Alaina and Danetta watch on as the teo priests begin a ritual. Its one of light movements and slightly eerie singing almost as if the sounds do not come from them but the Temple itself. You can see a eerie smoke roll off of the walls
    Spoiler: Occult Edu: DC 10
    Show
    This ritual seems to be one of Purification
    Spoiler: Akio: Occult Edu: DC 15
    Show
    You Remember the broken shimenawa. you know that If the Ritual completes The Purification may have a more sinister outcome.
    Spoiler: Haunted Hill Girls
    Show
    Show
    Vera turns her head completely around to look at you. and smiles an unaturally wide smile. "Oh they're mine.
    And So
    Are.

You."

Vera peels her jaws apart to reveal a Dark Purple Orb Emerge from the unnatural opening. The Orb expands as it leaves until you see a set of Pink eyes and a Broad smile appear from the husk.

"Dinner's Ready."
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Focus or Occult Edu: DC 15

Spoiler: Skylar
    Show
    The Fog begins to lighten as you press forward. You see 2 figures in the distance 1 looks familiar and the other looks like something you saw earlier.
    Spoiler: Focus : DC 6
    Show
    The Faint outline you see is of a round bodied Pokemon with a broad smile.
    The two have eyes locked on each other but the familiar figure looks slack. It looks like Ramona.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Akio turns to the others as there's a lull in the ritual. "While I finish this with the priestess, the two of you should rebind the shimenawa rope. It will make dispelling whatever's haunting the place easier to handle after we finish the purification ritual"

Occult Edu roll 15
    Akio Feral

Show

Zenis Gible 15
    Rine Arauma 7
    Endurance Jangmo-o 10
    Masama Gligar 20

Show

25. - Top - End - #325
    Orc in the Playground

Daemon

Alaina looks around "What rope? Is there a specific way to do that? I don't know anything about...whatever this is."

26. - Top - End - #326

AssassinGuy

Show

Stein looks at the kittens, and puts the Pokeball away. He motions for Spirit to back away noticing them all running back. "I'm not sure how long ago they were born, but these look way too young. We should leave, Spirit." If anyone followed him, Stein will wait for them to finish up.

When he gets back to the pair the group rescued, Stein will address them all. "Curiosity sated, thank you for your patience Gwen, Isaac. Let's get you both out of here and to safety."

Stein begins to make his way to the exit with the pair in tow when his teammates are ready to move on.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Halfling in the Playground

Beholder

Show
    After ensuring the victims of the attack are fine, Racquel enters the den. "Stein? What's going on here. These are... small." Racquel seems to fixate on the one separated from the rest... "And that one seems off. I'm going to take it with me so we can get fixed up. Worst case I'll raise it until it's able to live on its own and let it go. But I can't leave it here to possibly die." She'll bop the lone lynx on the head with one of her Premier Balls. Catch? "I want to head back right away with this one. I need to make sure it will be ok."

28. - Top - End - #328

AssassinGuy

Show

The Lion's Den
    Stein turns as Racquel comes up behind him. "I thought I heard mewling from inside here. Much smaller than the Luxray from earlier and wanted to see how many. I'm not sure how young but they are.... far younger than I would think appropriate to separate." Stein watches as Racquel bops the lone lynx with a ball and nods in respect. "Something is definitely off when you mention it like that. We'll make haste."

As they make their way out of the cave, with Isaac and Gwen in tow, Stein will help the injured pair as he can.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler: Cave Crew {Breif}
    Show

As the luxray falls after being doom stomped by her bolder she felt a little bad but also happy she saved her friend from a painful pointy death. "No worries! I'm just glad you're not yknow de ad Stein"
    As the trainer in need of help walks up to talk to stein Mix smiles at them and then watches steins back incase anything shows up, she wasn't great with medicine anyways. As stien decides to check on something and Racquel fallows, mix stays to guard the two they saved "Stein, call if you need anything"

"Find something you two?" She asks her friends as they escort Isaac and Gwen out "Also can we please not go messing around in caves anymore? it was really dark and hard to see stuff"

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

"Alright, I've had enough of this," Skylar says as she spots what she assumes is is some sort of ghost, her tormentor. She draws an arrow and her bowstring twangs as she looses it. The arrow flies true, striking the beast in the eye.

"You too, Cinder," she orders. "Hit the other one. There's no way that thing is actually Ramona. Burn it up."

The Charmander stalks forward in front of her trainer and spits an intense ball of blue fire at the Ramona clone, setting her target aflame.

Spoiler: Rolls and Mechanics
    Show
    Focus: 11

Skylar is Initiative 10, Cinder is Initiative 20

Skylar uses Lucky Shot! This move will automatically crit
    To Hit (AC 5): 20
    Damage (Typeless, Physical): 72 (this will also ignore 4 DR, if it has any)

Cinder uses Ember!
    To Hit: 20, Ramona Clone is Burned! (this also will be a critical hit from Lashings)
    Damage (Fire, Special): 33 + 17 Bonus Damage
    Blaze increases Bonus Damage!
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2019-10-30 at 07:36 PM.