New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,174 of 1174
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbeyon View Post
    She asks him, "Are you ready to drag the robot to town with us?".
    "Yeah, ready when you are," Doc answers.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Firbolg in the Playground

Golden's cheeks flush slightly, and she clears her throat a little too loudly. "Quite," she says with a slight smile. She stands there for several more seconds and then says, "Excuse me a moment."

She turns to Rime. "Well! It is fortunate we do not need to puzzle it out." She sighs in relief. "Truth be told, I am glad things went mostly well."

"From your point of view," Black Hawk mutters.

Golden half-turns to her. "Pardon?"

Startled at being called out, Black Hawk shifts on her hooves. "I mean, things turned out alright, but they were mostly bad for me for a bit there."

"Ah." Golden nods. "Well, in the meantime, let's get a move on."

And unless anyone has anything else they wish to do, it is time to return to town.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Spamalot in the Playground

Doc retrieves the big robot and gets the harness on to start pulling the boxes of loot back to town. He seems to be in a pretty good mood.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

"The depot has provided its last danger to us. The information we gained is valuable. Two working power cores is a find with the city being so close. The damage to the second core looked minimal, and the tools required to operate and repair the power cores are all inside the room."

She asks, "Roxy, would you go down and mark the power core room as dangerous before we leave?" She warns, "Do not open the door." Pepper's good idea should not go to waste.

She smirks at Hawk, "Why not have some candy for our two pegasus? Things turned out alright because everything is turning around. We should have some candy to celebrate. Your luck will turn around now that you are with us." Rime grabs two special candies from her bag and floats them to Pepper and Black Hawk. And, she floats one to Oddy as well. Rime shares a small smile with Oddy. "Black Hawk. Your armor is so very interested, and you are so very interested. The city is within a days travel for us land bound ponies so we will have time to talk, perhaps, if you are not too busy." Rime glances towards Pepper. "If so we can talk once we have returned to Neighagara Falls."