New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Ford Vs. Ferrari

I'm going to see Ford Vs. Ferrari tomorrow and give you my review. The trailer looks good from what I saw.

Spoiler: My Thoughts On Ford Vs. Ferrari
    Show
    So anyway yesterday I went to see Ford Vs. Ferrari and this movie based on a true story by an automobile designer and a British Car racer join forces to complete the 1966 France race against Enzo Ferrari. This movie was great. I enjoy it. It shows climatic competition on a driver shows determination. This movie is Oscar-worthy in my opinion. I'll give this movie 5 out of 5 stars.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-11-17 at 05:57 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Ford Vs. Ferrari

I sort of want to see this as well. The actual story that it's based on is a cool one. I'll spare you the poorly-remembered rambly story on why the Ford/Ferrari rivalry was interesting, but it's cool to see that there's a mainstream Hollywood movie about Carroll Shelby.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Ford Vs. Ferrari

I found it to be an exellent film. Perhaps the best comment I can make is that for me the programme started at 1.30pm with the usual 20-25 minutes of adverts and trailers before the actual film started. When I walked out of the cinema and discovered that it was now 4.30pm I was genuinely shocked at how long the film had been - which shows just how well it kept my attention throughout.