New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Jumanji: The Next Level

On Saturday I'm going to see Jumanji: The Next Level with a friend and I'm going to tell you my thoughts on the movie.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Jumanji: The Next Level

Generally, you should wait until you actually have something to discuss before starting a thread.

So, what about the movie are you looking forward to?
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2019-12-12 at 04:56 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Re: Jumanji: The Next Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Generally, you should wait until you actually have something to discuss before starting a thread.
    Yes but I just want to give a heads up before someone beat me to it.

So anyway early this morning I went to see Jumanji: The Next Level with a friend and I'm going to tell you my thoughts on the movie.

Spoiler: My Thoughts on Jumanji: The Next Level
    Show
    So anyway I saw Jumanji: The Next Level with a friend today. I saw the reboot version of Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle and it was great. So anyway Jumanji: The Next Level is about players (old and new) going to the video game world of Jumanji to rescue a friend. The players actually switch roles and characters in this movie. They were trying to stop a villain in Jumanji. So anyway the movie was great. There was a sad and emotional part that really made me cry. About Milo (Spencer grandfather ex-friend) want to stay in the game as a horse. So anyway this movie is definitely Oscar-worthy in my opinion. So I'll give this movie 5 out of 5 stars.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-12-14 at 03:56 PM.