New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Youtube log in problem

okay so I've been trying to look around for a solution to this, because for some reason my account suddenly keeps getting logged out by youtube when I go there, but when I try to log back in, I got an error message saying that there was an issue signing into youtube with an image that when scrolled over says "sorry something went wrong! our tubes must be clogged." the recommended solution for this is to basically clear your entire cache from the beginning of time then log back in again.

and when I did that it worked.

but then when when I try to click on a video to watch on youtube, suddenly I'm logged out again and when I try logging back in, I got the same error message as last time.

does anyone have any solutions for this problem? its as if I need to constantly keep clearing my cache just to log in at the front page only to be logged out when I navigate even one page away from it, and all the threads talking about this I googled up have no solutions for this. I normally wouldn't ask people here about it, but I'm really confused and don't know what to do.

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out. working now. just had to sign out than in with my google account to clear it up.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-12-26 at 12:02 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".