Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Spongebob Squarepants Season 100

Grek. sounds good.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Yeah, I’m down for lynching Grek. My wagon yesterday makes a lot more sense as a counter-wagon to Elenna.

Spoiler: Day One Vote Count
    Show

Elenna 4: gac3, Logan1996, DukeGod, Snowblaze
    Snowblaze 4 : flyinglemur, Grek, Caerulea, Elenna
    Posted without voting: z3r0gamer, KAmber
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2020-01-19 at 01:54 AM.
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    Let's kill Grek. Quickly, if you please. AV, why'd you end the day night early?
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinglemur View Post
    Welp, looks like Grek may well be a wolf, trying to turn the tide of votes to save Elenna. What's your defense?
    Maybe they were just on at the time... But anyone else notice that as soon as I randomly point a finger At one of the counter wagon, the other two jump right on it?

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

I mean, Caerulea is Mr. Krabs, so I figured they probably weren't trying to protect the wife of their arch nemesis.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by gac3 View Post
    Maybe they were just on at the time... But anyone else notice that as soon as I randomly point a finger At one of the counter wagon, the other two jump right on it?
    To be fair, so did basically everyone else, including me. But yeah, I definitely think if Grek is a wolf we should take a closer look at Caerulea and flyinglemur.

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

I mean, Caerulea is Mr. Krabs, so I figured they probably weren't trying to protect the wife of their arch nemesis.
    Valid point. But first: we didn't get an alignment from that reveal. Unless plain black is neutral. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
    To be fair, so did basically everyone else, including me. But yeah, I definitely think if Grek is a wolf we should take a closer look at Caerulea and flyinglemur.
    Good point. But not everyone else voted to save Elenna. So if Grek pans out, they are my next suspects. They also did it first.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-18 at 02:31 AM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Valid point. But first: we didn't get an alignment from that reveal. Unless plain black is neutral. What about you?

Good point. But not everyone else voted to save Elenna. So if Grek pans out, they are my next suspects. They also did it first.
    Neutral is purple and is noted as Neutral if revealed publicly - as is on display with the reveal of AvatarVecna as Fred. If an alignment does not accompany the role name, then alignment has simply not been announced.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Neutral is purple and is noted as Neutral if revealed publicly - as is on display with the reveal of AvatarVecna as Fred. If an alignment does not accompany the role name, then alignment has simply not been announced.
    Exactly. So I've got my eye on you Mr. Krabs.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

That's a misrepresentation of events. I didn't vote to save Elenna, I just didn't know who to vote for and didn't want to vote a new player. And for that matter, my vote came before either of the two wagons.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

That's a misrepresentation of events. I didn't vote to save Elenna, I just didn't know who to vote for and didn't want to vote a new player. And for that matter, my vote came before either of the two wagons.
    And this is the reason Grek is the target ai chose today. You don't seem nearly as suspicious.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Bugbear in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Okay, WTF. I'm Mr. Krabs.

You can tell by looking at the initial letters in the titles of my first four posts: Im. Mr. Kr. Abs.

My role PM informs me that Plankton is out there, tying to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula by getting transmorgified to look like me when we all get turned back. I win if I'm the only person outside of jail who looks like Mr. Krabs when the game ends. That's why I was trying to get Snowblaze to claim (which she did, via QTs to my satisfaction) so that I could confirm that she wasn't Plankton. Finding out that Elenna was Plankton's Wife comes as a big shock - I was barking up the wrong tree entirely.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grek View Post

You can tell by looking at the initial letters in the titles of my first four posts: Im. Mr. Kr. Abs.

My role PM informs me that Plankton is out there, tying to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula by getting transmorgified to look like me when we all get turned back. I win if I'm the only person outside of jail who looks like Mr. Krabs when the game ends. That's why I was trying to get Snowblaze to claim (which she did, via QTs to my satisfaction) so that I could confirm that she wasn't Plankton. Finding out that Elenna was Plankton's Wife comes as a big shock - I was barking up the wrong tree entirely.
    Why did you defend Elenna then?

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

I done goofed a tiny bit. The night phase end now contains the power info of the arrested player like it was supposed to in the first place. Sorry bout that. >.<
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2020-01-18 at 07:26 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

I done goofed a tiny bit. The night phase end now contains the power info of the arrested player like it was supposed to in the first place. Sorry bout that. >.<
    That convinces me. Caerulea
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-18 at 02:15 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75

WhiteWizardGirl

Because at the time, all we had to go on was Elenna voting for DukeGod. Which is a bit scummy, but not quite so scummy as soft-claiming a survival based win condition IMO. So I put a second vote on Snowblaze (for pressure, to get a claim) and wake up to see two other people had jumped on the bandwagon and the day was already over.

Snowblaze has since talked with me over QT and demonstrated to my satisfaction that they're probably not Plankton, so I don't have any real leads beyond "Maybe Caerula?" If whoever has the 'turn people into other people' role (Sandy, I assume?) could explain what's going on, that would really clear things up.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

You are Karen, a villain. At the end of the Day Phase, if somebody got arrested due to the vote results, you learn the full list of roles of the people voting for the person who got arrested; this list is presented in alphabetical order by role name
    AV can you confirm whether that would have applied at all day 1? I assumed it would until I realized who got arrested.

Edit: If you can't confirm it that's fine. I'm going to wait to weigh in till a little later.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-18 at 07:55 AM.

17. - Top - End - #77

BlueWizardGirl

That's an interesting claim, Plankton. Everyone who is important already knows what I am, and what I want, so let's suffice it to say that Grek is a lying liar who lies.
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Caerulea View Post
    That's an interesting claim, Plankton. Everyone who is important already knows what I am, and what I want, so let's suffice it to say that Grek is a lying liar who lies.
    That's not very convincing. You never claimed anything to contradict Grek's story. You never told us a role name. You gave a power. But really all you cared about was making sure Grek and the other wolves died before you. You also claimed Grek wanted you dead. Well since this is the first game I have ever played where we made it this far and the only one to die is a wolf, we can afford to lose you. If Grek is lying, then we kill Grek next. But their story lines up with my suspicions.

I'd say it's time you level with us.
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-18 at 10:07 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79

BlueWizardGirl

I'd say it's time you level with us.
    Okay then.

I am Mr. Krabs. I. Am. Mr. Kr. Abs. if you'd like. I am a neutral, with the win condition of correctly predicting death orders. Day 1, I do not have to predict, because there is no preceeding phase. I am also in the wolves QT. In that QT, Grek posted the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grek, Wolves QT
    So, the canonical Every Villain Is Lemons (E.V.I.L for short) members are Man Ray, Dirty Bubble and Mermaid Man's disaffected side-kick, Barnacle Boy. I myself am the fourth member of our organization, Sheldon Plankton and nemesis of Mr. Krabs.

So. Who's who?
    She also posted this, in a QT with me, Elenna, and herself, as she claimed to suspect flyinglemur:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grek
    Okay, so for those unfamiliar with Spongebob Squarepants, in the original E.V.I.L. episode, Barnacle Boy betrays Mermaid Man (who wasn't treating him as an adult despite being an old man) and declares himself to be the villain Barnacle Man, allying with Man Ray and Dirty Bubble. But at the end of the episode, he betrays E.V.I.L., gets them arrested and goes back to Mermaid Man's side. I don't know if that's the twist for this game, but on the off chance it IS, I'm putting up this topic so that we can share things we don't want getting back to Mermaid Man in the event that flyinglemur flips sides.

Information like me being the Wolf team's roleblocker. Or that I show up on role investigations as Mr. Krabs and am breadcrumbing a Mr. Krabs claim using the titles of my posts.
    Now, for unfathomable reasons, she wants to make me look suspicious so I'm lynched. So far, I have not lied to y'all.
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2020-01-18 at 10:25 AM.
    Extended Signature.

she/her

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Okay... what just happened?

Firstly, I feel like I should admit to you, Grek: everything I told you in that QT was a complete pack of lies. I'm actually town (and, amusingly enough, Mrs. Puff) and I was fake-claiming neutral because I believed Caerulea and thought you were a wolf, so was hoping to get information out of you.

Now... I'm not sure who I believe. One of you is Mr. Krabs, one of you is a lying wolf. And... to be honest, I have no way of telling who's who. The evidence I've seen seems to match up more to Caerulea's claim, but... I just don't know. This might just be because I've only seen one side of the story, and since Elenna flipped wolf I've trusted Caerulea. But... looking at it objectively, Grek's role makes a lot more sense... this is very hard to work out.

This is kind of a massive risk I'm taking, but, Caerulea, I did think right from the beginning that your role didn't make much sense: it was too easy to break the game by doing exactly what you did. I feel like what Grek's saying is a little more likely than a neutral in the wolf QT. But, to be honest, I have no clue. And I'm definitely open to switching back if there's enough evidence to persuade me.
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2020-01-19 at 01:57 AM.

Extended Signature

21. - Top - End - #81

BlueWizardGirl

I just realised I can post the separate QT that Grek formed. It might be interesting to y'all. It also sources one of the above quotes. I won't post the wolves QT, cause I think AV might frown on that.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post a full response when I get home from the robotics tourney.
    Extended Signature.

she/her

22. - Top - End - #82

WhiteWizardGirl

I am throwing my arms up in protest, what is this game, AvatarVecna. Why would you set it up like this so that the mafia doesn't even have more wolves than town?
    Last edited by Grek; 2020-01-18 at 02:21 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Coming back from the dead to say please don't click that link, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of the game.

Bye again now.
    Last edited by Elenna; 2020-01-18 at 01:17 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

24. - Top - End - #84

WhiteWizardGirl

I assure you that it is not.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Coming back from the dead to say please don't click that link, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules of the game.

Bye again now.
    I assure you that it is not.
    I opened it before seeing Elenna's post and closed when the top one was an AV post. I'm under the impression any AV started QT is off limits for public sharing while any one made by us is fair game. So whatever that is, are you sure it's not off limits?
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-18 at 02:01 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Titan in the Playground

QTs made by me are private and not for sharing. QTs not made by me are join at your own peril

My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

QTs made by me are private and not for sharing. QTs not made by me are join at your own peril
    So... Is that one made by you? I assume so?

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

So... Is that one made by you? I assume so?
    Yes. That is one of mine, and not for sharing.

My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Yes. That is one of mine, and not for sharing.
    Is there a way to like take it off my dashboard? Like I said, I looked at it and stopped at the top post because it was yours. I do not wish to see when/if more people post in it.

Also, that action brings me back to Grek
    Last edited by gac3; 2020-01-18 at 02:14 PM.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Is there a way to like take it off my dashboard? Like I said, I looked at it and stopped at the top post because it was yours. I do not wish to see when/if more people post in it.

Also, that action brings me back to Grek
    If you scroll down below all the chats you'll see a button labeled "Select Topics To Hide". Click that and you can hide/unhide whatever topics you want. Additionally there will be an option to make any topics you hide in this session permanently hidden (so you can't unhide them later), where the only way to see them again is to click another link.

My Homebrew