New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: All Quiet on the Aeolan Line

Realising escape is poosible, Atticus snatches the notepad from Gaius before the angry-looking gladiator can try to charge down the enemy. He tries to stuff it into a pocket, so as to leave both hands free, and readies his rifle. Considering his stick-thin frame, he does not even try to lift the pilot.
    "Time for tea back in our trench, I fancy. Ready?"

Crouched over, Atticus makes a break for the nearby ridge (4), trying to take cover at the end.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

Breaking the cover of the plane, Atticus makes a dash towards the ridge. He makes it, just, taking cover behind the ridge just in time. The autogunners open fire at Atticus, but the razor sharp metal hits the lip of the ridge, sparing Atticus from the hit.
    Three shots ring out through the night. One passes close to Gaius, severing a taut rope on the plane, but otherwise, nothing hits.
    With a guttaral roar, Gaius breaks the cover of the plane and charges towards the autogunners' cover (Ridge 3). He doesn't quite make it before rifle shots ring out from futher back.
    Two shots hit the lip of the ridge where Atticus is hiding, but fail to harm the technician. One shot, a masterpiece of aiming, slams into Gaius hard as he throws himself across no-man's-land.
    Eris' sleep charge from the wand passes into the night, with little effect.
    Ilane continues to run across no-man's-land, drawing closer to the fight.
    Another three shots. Two pass wide of Gaius, and one hits the mud near to Atticus, but no harm done.

[[Injury check for Gaius, otherwise, no harm]]

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Gaius is going to grunt as the he gets hit, shaking his head for a moment, before growling and continuing towards the autogun.

Spoiler
    Show

Fort save (1d20+10)[29]
    *edit I'm pretty sure that's going to save
    Last edited by Mavian; 2007-11-10 at 09:22 PM.
    High Ref and Recruiter for the PvP Arena.

Characters for the Arena: || Snake || Yoshi || Todd

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Sangius arrives at the plane debris. He quickly looks over the situation grimly. Seeing one of his men assaulting the enemy position he frowns. Then suddenly he moves into action. There is a flare of green light from his hand, which shoots off towards the auto gunner position, tacking the form of a skull as it travels.

Spoiler
    Show
    This is what Sangius does on he turn, whenever that is, moves to the dbris and casts Cause Fear at the autogunner furthest away from Gaius. DC 17

injuries: none
    AC:18
    Last edited by Exeson; 2007-11-11 at 09:52 AM.
    Sigatar by Me

5. - Top - End - #95
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Actions for everyone else?
    Ilane and Sangius arrive at the battle site this round, so they can be involved too. Currently, Atticus is behind ridge 4, Gaius has nearly reached Ridge 3, Eris is still in the plane wreckage.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ilane

"Hold Fast! Mars is here to help us. Do not falter men!"

With this she will run to the areopteros wreckage then cast a summon monster 3 - dropping a Celestial Black Bear into hole 2. [i have a 70ft range on it.]

Then in Celestian

"Attack those in *Describe Milonian Uniforms.* They are pure evil. Kill them all."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Gaius! Let's get out of here!"
    Heart beating hard in his chest, Atticus tries to get his bearings, looking around for the miles Tilius. Having re-caught his breath, he makes a dash for the next available cover back towards the Coalition lines.

Spoiler
    Show
    Double-move to Hole 6.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Blast. Fifty denarii down the drain. Shouldn't this guy be waking up about now?" Eris drags the downed pilot to the rear of the plane, closest to their own lines but still in cover. Using his surefire knowledge of healing wands he fires off the third successive charge of healing at the ace.
    "I sure hope the army will reimburse me."

He turns around looking at the Centurion.
    "Hey, that's quite impressive. I got some colour spray if they rush us."
    "My recommendation would be for us to just binge it Centurion. Once I get this fantastic wreck of an immaculate pilot running again we can probably just run away, or I can carry him with one of you or alone if I drop my rifle and slash my armor.

Tell me. Do you care about miles Centurion?
    Either way I think we should have a lot of fun if we stay for their sake. Hehe. I bet we could hold them off for a dozen moments till their officers arrive!"

If the pilot still does not recover Eris will fire another charge at him then slap him awake after dousing him with some water from his canteen (just a bit).
    "Hey, wake up and recover already fly-boy!"
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2007-11-13 at 09:52 AM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Dwarf in the Playground

Judging his run well, Atticus falls back to another hole, someway behind the plane wreckage.
    As Gaius runs towards the autogun team, they let loose another burst of automatic fire, and a number of gunshots lance across the battlefield. The scything spray of bullets is wide, but two of the rifle-shots hit Gaius hard in the chest, and pain is clear on the soldiers face.
    Gaius reaches the ridge quickly and drops down almost on top of one of the autogunners. Blood sprays onto the ground, mixing with the mud. The gunner is gravely wounded.
    Gunshots lance across the battlefield, but they do not hit anything.
    A lattice of siler thread spread across the pilot, knitting together his wounds. His eyes flutter open, now dragged clear of the cockpit.
    Ilane reaches the plane wreckage. A incadescent spark jumps from her fingers high into the night, before dropping down someway in the midst of the Milonian territory. There comes a guttaral roar from one of holes as something large settles in existence there.
    Three cracks erupt from across the battlefield, and Sangius feels three sharp pains as the bullets hit him.
    The incandescent skull shoots across the battlefield and drops into the gunner position. Immediately, he scrambles for the back of the trench hole, trying to get away from phantasms that only he can see. Sangius reaches the plane debris, meeting up with Ilane, Eris and the pilot.
    More gunshots, targetted at the debris. One shot punches through two wings worth of canvas before hitting one of the strust. One whistles above the plane wings and one hits the mud some way off.

Spoiler
    Show

@Gaius: Two injury checks at DC 17. One passed, one failed
    @Sangius: Three injury checks, all at DC 16. One passed, two failed

1 on injury rolls for Gaius. I presumed you wanted to attack when you reached the ridge? Well, you disabled the guy.

Sangius failed two saves, but passed the third, so he has a -2 on injury rolls. Ouch. Finally, the Milonians get their sharpshooting going.

Success:
    -The autogunner team has been completely removed, and Milonian Group 5 are in trouble too.
    -The pilot is concious.
    Last edited by Zafuel; 2007-11-13 at 03:25 PM.

10. - Top - End - #100

Eris

"To wait or not to wait. Not waiting!" Eris taps Sangius on the back and whispers "Let's go! Take the pilot if him and me are both laid low!" and pushes the pilot ahead of him towards Atticus, holding on to him from behind and using his bigger infantryman's body as a shield to grant the objective full cover if possible as they rush madly towards cover and the fellow officer.

"HEY ILANE!" He screams back at the boss as he runs (not wanting to use her rank with high volume) ... "Try to convince Sir Berserker not to become a captive when he runs out of steam huh? I'll be right back once I secure our objective with someone trustworthy!"

[Sweet. This Objective Location is really hot.]
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2007-11-13 at 03:58 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101

Growling at the other autogunner, Gaius takes a swipe at his head while yelling back over his shoulder.

"Atticus, Is the pilot secure?"

If the autogunner falls, Gaius is going to drop his sword, and grab the autogun. Otherwise, he'll continue to swing at the autogunner.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Sangius curses as the two bullets hit him, tearing through his magical amour. he turns to Eris. "No, I will only slow you down in my current state, you and Atticus secure the pilot! Besides, I have an idea." With a grunt he drops his rifle picks up the plane's autogun, wrenching back the cocking handle he trains it on the group of milonians in a shell hole and, propping himself against the plane wreckage, he pulls the trigger.

"if we can push them back we should be able to form a defensive line and hold out till reinforcements arrive." he shouts over the chatter of the gun, "you get that pilot out of here and get reinforcements if they are not already on their way."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am assuming I can use the autogun? if not I will redo my move. Firing the autogun at the milonian groups 2+3 behind ridge one (if within range, I cannot find the rules for the autogun)

AC: 18 + cover(I don't know how much that is)

Could you repost the rules for the autogun please?
    Last edited by Exeson; 2007-11-14 at 12:26 PM.
    Sigatar by Me

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

To Gaius: "He's awake! I suggest that visiting hours are over!"

Atticus does his best to attract the pilot's attention by waving quickly before sighting along the rifle barrel at the first Milonians to catch his eye.

Spoiler
    Show
    A shot at group 4, I imagine. Rifle shot (1d20+6=21, 1d12=9)

Not stopping to see if the shot finds its mark, he looks over his shoulder in hope of seeing reinforcements streaming in, and begins the laborious process of reloading.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ilane

"Well boys my bear could use some support. Whos up for it?"

With this she will stand mutter a few words passing her hands over her body turn, grip the flail in two hands as it was designed and charge full pace for the nearest hole.

Spoiler
    Show

Casting Protection from Energy (Bullets) So that IF the bullets hit me [thanks to Entropic shield] They have to do AT LEAST 10 damage to make me need a save.

15. - Top - End - #105

Quote Originally Posted by Exeson View Post
    Sangius curses as the two bullets hit him, tearing through his magical amour. he turns to Eris. "No, I will only slow you down in my current state, you and Atticus secure the pilot! Besides, I have an idea." With a grunt he drops his rifle picks up the plane's autogun, wrenching back the cocking handle he trains it on the group of milonians in a shell hole and, propping himself against the plane wreckage, he pulls the trigger.

"if we can push them back we should be able to form a defensive line and hold out till reinforcements arrive."
    he shouts over the chatter of the gun, "you get that pilot out of here and get reinforcements if they are not already on their way."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am assuming I can use the autogun? if not I will redo my move. Firing the autogun at the milonian groups 2+3 behind ridge one (if within range, I cannot find the rules for the autogun)

AC: 18 + cover(I don't know how much that is)

Could you repost the rules for the autogun please?
    "Right, I'll just secure him with Atticus then. I'll be back ASAP." Eris activates his plan and dashes across the field between him and Atticus with the pilot tucked under his larger frame to offer him as much cover as is possible without slowing down.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

Atticus' gunshot leaps forward into the night, and hits with a thud, but it is impossible to tell how effective the shot was.
    More bullets fill the air; one rips into Ilane's shoulder as she shelters in the wreckage. With Gaius now in their midst, some of the riflers lower bayonets at the soldier. One shot at close range; but it misses. The other two charge forwards with their bayonets. One hits, the metal scything into Gaius.
    Gaius strikes back with his greatsword, but fails to inflict much damage on the Milonian soldiers.

More gunfire. Eris takes a hit through the debris. Two shots hit the lip of Atticus' hole before one finds its mark on the technician.
    Eris and the pilot make a break from the plane wreckage towards Atticus. They can't make it to Atticus' hole in time, but can take shelter behind the ridge someway up (ridge 4).
    Ilane passes her hand over herself, and a shimmering protective field covers her body. She runs, and reaches the nearby hole (7).

Sanigus heaves the autogun into a firing position. It is awkward, and the lack of the thunderbolt fighter below it neccistates Sangius to press upwards on the bottom, but he is able to fire it. Scything sprays of bullets covers the ridge. Cries of pain ring out across the battlefield as four Milonians are hit by the sudden rush of metal.
    One is cut down mercilessly; one shrugs off the injury, and two are left with serious wounds.
    More guns crack through the night, but the bullets fail to find their targets.
    Ilane's bear dives at the Milonians, but with a stroke of good fortune, they stay clear of its scything claws.

Spoiler
    Show

@Ilane: Injury check, DC 17
    @Gaius: Injury check, DC 16 (-1)
    @Eris: Injury check, DC 16
    @Atticus: Injury check, DC 16
    Two Milonians from groups 1 + 3 have a -1 on injury rolls, one's disabled.

There comes a voice in the night.

"Hold on! We're coming!"

Someway back in the night, you can hear the roar of an engine above.
    Last edited by Zafuel; 2007-11-14 at 02:58 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ilane

"For Mars! Have at them boys, destroy them all! Call me if you need healing! I'll show these pretentious people what its like to fire on my century. Are all the miles up? Sangius, Eris, Gaius are you still up!?"

If the answer to the above is affirmative, she will stand and run piling over ridge 1, whilst telling the bear to move across to Hole 2 and take out the team 4.

If the answer to the above is negative she will rush back to the wounded and sponatneously dump a cure light into them.

Oh and roll to see if i make that check : Injury - (1D20+4)[23]

18. - Top - End - #108

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+9)[20]

"I'm not dead. But these bastards keep tryin to poke me. You guys get the pilot out yet?"

Gaius continues to swing into the melee in which he has thrust himself, attempting to nail the bastard who hit him.
    Last edited by Mavian; 2007-11-14 at 03:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Sangius utters a curse as the kick back from the autogun forces a trickles of blood to roll out of his bullet wounds. He winces as he slowly puts the weapon aside and ducks behind the wreckage, out of sight of the milonians and out of harm's way. He traces his hand through a few passes and suddenly a multitude of knives materialize around his body. "lets see them get through this"

Spoiler
    Show
    Right dropping the autogun and taking cover behind the wrekage 9so none of milonians can fire at me. Then I cast Cloud of Knives.

AC=18 + cover
    Injury= -2
    Cloud of Knives= 5 rounds
    Last edited by Exeson; 2007-11-14 at 04:19 PM.
    Sigatar by Me

20. - Top - End - #110

"We're all all right except for those miles from the other century Ilane! Don't know if you care about them." Eris yells back from cover, hoping not to black out from his hit. He makes a second dash for Atticus with the objective.

Fortitude Save in Good Faith (Eris is a religious minority :))
    (1d20+10)[14]

"Ow. That kind hurt. But I'm 'up'!"
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2007-11-15 at 03:55 AM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Atticus blinks blood and dirt from his eyes. "Tillius? You still alive?"

Seeing Eris and the pilot out in the open, Atticus decides on a desperate tactic. Deliberately breaking cover, he stands up and shouts nonsense in the Milonian language. He fires towards an enemy at random, evidently putting more value on presenting himself as an obvious danger than the struggling suboptio and pilot.

"Whenever you are ready, gentlemen!"

Spoiler
    Show

(1d20+6=20, 1d12=3)
    Can Fighting Defensively apply to ranged attacks? If so, it's -4 on attacks and +2 (dodge) on AC.

Also, I'm not sure if breaking cover is a move action or not.
    so:
    Break cover.
    Attack (defensively) as a distraction.
    Reload, if I have an action left.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Battle
    Atticus rises from his hole, trying to make a target of himself. His shot misses, but he has time enough to reload the rifle before all hell breaks loose.
    A sudden burst of rifle-fire towards Atticus' hole confirms that his distraction has worked. Fortunatle, all of the shots miss. Two of the Milonian soldiers lunge with bayonets at Gaius. One is held away, but one sharp spear finds its mark. Gaius swings his sword, and the offending soldier cannot step back quick enough. He clutches his chest as blood streams from the mark left by Gaius' sword.

More shots; the ground around Sangius is peppered with bullets. Another shot rips into the exposed Atticus as more whistle by just wide. Eris and the pilot make it to Atticus' hole, taking cover as shots start being fired against them.
    Ilane breaks the cover of her hole, charging across the battlefield to the ridge, but doesn't quite make it yet.

Shining blades materialize around Sangius as he shelters in the wreckage.
    More gunfire; two shots hit Atticus hard, punching into the exposed soldier's stomach. A shot hits Ilane, but it dissolves into the grey shimmering of her protection field. The bear swings twice at the Milonian gunners, hitting once. The soldier bends double in pain as the claws scythe into it.

There is a roar of engines, and a Coalition Thunderbolt fighter drops into view from above. The autogun clatters as it dives towards Milonian emplacements, then a flickering orange shape drops into a Milonian hole. A pause, then a sudden explosion tears the hole apart. Two bodies are thrown clear of the sudden blaze.

Tillius pulls Augurius into Atticus' hole, still trying to keep the wounded man alive. There is no sign of Ulysis.
    From behind, the shapes of more soldier can be seen coming from the Coaltion side. Gunshots ring out. A cry of pain follows the cracks of the guns from one of the Milonian holes.

Spoiler
    Show

Milonian Group 1 - All okay
    Milonian Group 2 - Two on (-1), one disabled
    Milonian Group 3 - All okay
    Milonian Group 4 - One on (-1), two okay
    Milonian Group 5 - One disabled, one on (-1), one okay
    Milonian Group 6 - One on (-1), two disabled
    Milonian Autogunners - All disabled

Sangius - (-2), in plane wreckage
    Gaius - (-1), ridge 3 (One injury check at DC 16)
    Atticus - (0), hole 6 (Two injury checks at DC 16, one at DC 17)
    Eris - (-1), hole 6
    Ilane - (0), midway to ridge 1
    Last edited by Zafuel; 2007-11-15 at 03:51 PM.

23. - Top - End - #113

Spoiler
    Show

Fort Save(1d20+9)[24] vs DC16 = Success

Muttering and cursing Gaius grunts again as he is hit yet again, "Come on lad, surely you and your buddies can hit harder than that. My grandma could whoop you two." Grinning he continues his battles with the Milonians in the trench.

"You hear that boys, I got reinforcements comin, so if your smart, you'd lay down your weapons and come quietly"
    Last edited by Mavian; 2007-11-15 at 04:05 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

Free action at the begining of Atticus's turn: Sangius shouts to Atticus "Take cover you fool! Thats an ORDER!"

Sangius sees his under-officer get peppered by bullets are his brave but pointless and stupid act. He swears out load and, calculating all the options he decides on the best course of action. he makes some passes with his hands and mutters a few words and a quasi-real circlet appears around his head. he then leaps up from behind the wreckage, the hovering knives following him and pointing the way he looks. "You Filthy SCUM!!" He shouts in milon to the milonians at the top of his voice, trying to attract their attention. "Crawl into your holes and DIE!". one of the knives zooms off towards the milonians in the shell hole in front of the wreckage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Right, casting Crown of Protection on Sangius, then doing the same thing as Atticus, shouting and stuff to draw their attention and their fire. If even one soldier fires at him as an immediate action he will discharge his crown of protection to gain a +4 bonus to AC for the round.

I almost forgot, as a free action I fire one of my knives at one of the milonians in hole 4.

To hit:[roll]1d20+9[/roll]
    Damage:[roll]1d6+1[/roll]

Cloud of knives: 4 rounds
    AC: 18 + 1 (or +4 if crown is discharged)
    Last edited by Exeson; 2007-11-16 at 04:59 PM.
    Sigatar by Me

25. - Top - End - #115
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    First Fort after the 'Shoot at me!' debacle (1d20+5=19) vs: 16
    Second injury check (1d20+5=9) vs: 16
    Third injury check (1d20+4=13) vs: 17

Result: 2 hits, bringing my Fort modifier to +3

Actions this round: drop back to prone, then shoot at any enemies with a reasonable line of sight, and reload.

While Eris and the pilot take cover, a bullet grazes Atticus' left hand but miraculously doesn't leave more than a burn mark. ((Ah, it's working.)) When the next hail of bullets hit him in the gut, he drops back into the shellhole.

Face white and hands shaking, he nevertheless manages a wan smile at the other inhabitants of the shellhole. "Don't have to tell me twice."

He shouts to Sangius "Taking cover, sir". Ignoring the stabbing pain in his belly, Atticus crawls rifle-first to regain a good firing position and looses a shot at the first Milonian helmet he sees.

26. - Top - End - #116

"Hey. That was pretty swell of you Atticus. I'll remember that and once I get this pilot... err objective up to full health I'll fix you up for free."

Not sure how many charges he's used (one or four?) Eris spends another round patching up the pilot with his wand.

"So how are you feeling?" he asks kindly.
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2007-11-16 at 05:00 AM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ilane

"Eris, if that pilot is up, get him out of there! Take the miles with you, stabalise them and ill patch them up after we finish! I can't stop now. Mars be with you!

Atticus take and keep that cover! Don't expose yourself to another shot.

Sangius and Gaius you take your holes
    !"

She will finish the head long plunge over the ridge, full round to double move if needed, if i can make it and attack i will.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack - (1D20+6)[21]
    Damage - (1D8+3)[10]

28. - Top - End - #118
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Battle
    The Fighter
    The Coalition Thunderbolt loops back around, but whatever its pilot threw last time, he hasn't got any more. The autogun starts up, spraying razor sharp metal over one of the Milonian holes. The sole survivor of the explosion ducks into cover in the hole, and the rush of bullets doesn't touch him.
    Aeolians
    Four soldiers, one carrying the lighting bolt banner of the coalition, vault into Atticus' hole, followed by a duplicarius (sergeant).
    "We found you sir! I've got fifteen of my best men with me. We'll show Milly what for!"

Atticus
    As the soldiers pile into the hole, Atticus drops back down into cover and fires his rifle, but the shot is far wide of his target.
    Milonians
    As Ilane charges across the battleground towards the ridge, two shots ring out; but neither of the bullets passes anywhere near to the centurio. Both of Gaius’ assailants lunge again with bayonets, but their panicked attacks are easily turned aside by the huge soldier.
    Gaius
    Gaius strikes back, his sword slashing through the wounded Milonian’s tattered uniform, but as the Milonian steps back, he avoids the worst of the blow. The two start to back away slowly, clutching bayonets tightly.

More Battle
    Aeolians
    Hidden in the plane debris, Sangius finds himself joined by seven soldiers. Three take up gunning positions in the wreckage, training rifles on the Milonian holes, whilst the other four are preparing to try and advance a bit further.
    Shots tear into the wreckage, but none come close to Sangius or the soldiers sheltering in the wreckage.
    Milonians
    As the bear takes a menacing lunge at the Milonians, two strike out with spear-headed rifles. One of the razor sharp blades cut into the bear’s flesh, and it bellows in pain and it pushes the other rifle away. As it tries to hold off the two, the third rams the bayonet hard into its chest. Blood streams from the wound as the bear fumbles around in pain. It is clearly badly wounded.

Aeolians
    Another groups of Aeolians is taking up cover in the hole to the right of the plane.
    Eris
    A stream of light passes into the wounded pilot and some of his wounds recede noticeably.
    He opens his mouth, and through hoarse vocal chords, he splutters out:

“Fine now, thanks to you. Feels like most of the air-fleet landed on my head though.”

Ilane
    Ilane reaches the ridge, dropping down and swings her heavy flail at the first of the soldiers. The heavy metal end hits the soldier with a dull sound of breaking bones, and he drops backwards away from the centurio.

Sangius
    Sangius calls attention to himself quite quickly, and as his knife spins away into the night, it doesn’t seem to have hit anything.

Spoiler
    Show

Milonian Group 1 - All okay
    Milonian Group 2 - One on (-2), one on (-1), one disabled
    Milonian Group 3 - All okay
    Milonian Group 4 - One on (-1), two okay
    Milonian Group 5 - One disabled, one on (-1), one okay
    Milonian Group 6 - One on (-1), two disabled
    Milonian Autogunners - All disabled

Aeolan Group 1 (Four soldiers plus sergeant) – All okay
    Aeolan Group 2 (Three soldiers) – All okay
    Aeolan Group 3 (Four soldiers) – All okay
    Aeolan Group 4 (Four soldiers) – All okay
    Bear - Disabled (ouch :( )

Sangius - (-2), in plane wreckage
    Gaius - (-1), ridge 3
    Atticus - (-2), hole 6
    Eris - (-1), hole 6
    Ilane - (0), in ridge 1

Gaius isn’t having much luck killing these guys I’m afraid.

Every time I make one of these posts, it gets longer. Hmm...
    Last edited by Zafuel; 2007-11-16 at 03:36 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Ilane

She calls out in Celestian;

"Thank you my friend I may have need of you in the future. For now return to your own plane and heal yourself!" [it was the last round anyway last round.]

If my understanding is right, i have dropped all of group 2.

Therefore time to turn on Group 1.

Spoiler
    Show

Attack - (1D20+6)[22]
    Damage - (1D8+3)[7]

"Gauis! Finish that one off and move up into that hole my bear had!

Sangius swing north and east about 90 foot! Take those who have just turned up with you. Intercept and encounter the enemy there.

Atticus Eris and any other Aeolians COVERING FIRE!
    "

30. - Top - End - #120
    Dwarf in the Playground

{{Actually, there are two more members of group 2 left; one with a -2 save and one with a -1. And its group 3 behind that ridge, not group 1. Sorry if I was unclear. If you need to know who's who, check the spoiler boxes under my posts.}}