New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Crazy Idea Mafia

The game will start when all players have claimed their role or at 14:00 GMT 05/05/2020, whichever comes sooner.

Townie role info, for fakeclaiming purposes in case you don't already have a town role in your PM:

You are a member of the Town faction, and may not speak privately with anyone.
    You have no factional abilities. Vote!
    You win the game when all other factions except for the SURVIVOR are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Spoiler: Details, details...
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Welcome to the Crazy Idea mafia, which is my take on the Great/Greater/Greatest idea mafia games. If you don't know how it works, read on!

The Basics of Mafia

Every player is part of one of the game's factions: usually either a member of the town (who are a large faction unaware of who are town and who are mafia) or the mafia (who are a small faction, but are aware of the other members of the mafia, can communicate with each other, and can remove one target from the game each night). The game cycles through days and nights, and each day, all of the players in the game vote between them for one player to be removed from the game. The game ends when only one faction remains, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

A Crazy Idea

You will be dealt three cards. Each of those cards will have a power, and a faction. You must choose one of the three cards and gain that power, then choose a second card and gain that faction. For example, if you draw "Killing Town", "Investigative Mafia", and "Innocent-Looking Alien", you could choose Killing from the first card, mafia from the second card and discard the card saying "Innocent-Looking alien."

Note: Discarded cards, and only discarded cards, are public. All players will get information like this:

"Unavenger discarded Innocent-Looking Alien".

If by some miracle one faction starts with control of the game (for example, 4 town+5 mafia or 9 town), all cards are reshuffled and picks start again. No cards are revealed. This is very rare.

Factions

If there are fewer than 10 players, there will be two factions, the town and the mafia. If there are 10 or more players, alien cards will be added to the deck. If there are 14 or more players, werewolf cards will be added to the deck. If there are 18 or more players, cultist cards will be added to the deck.

The town are your bog-standard town. You're more likely to have lots of allies as town, but you don't get any special abilities.
    The mafia and the werewolves are both ordinary mafia-style factions. Each one gets a nightkill, and each one has factional chat.
    The aliens don't have a nightkill, but do get a factional chat. Any non-killing role is stronger on an alien than it is on any other faction.
    The cult have a factional conversion. Any time the cult use their ability on a member of the town, that player joins the cult. Any time the cult use their ability on anyone else, the cult is informed of the faction (but not the role) of the target.

There is also one Survivor card and one Serial Killer card thrown into the mix. The survivor wins if they last to the end of the day, and the Serial Killer acts as a mafia of one. If you were dealt, but didn't pick, one of those roles, you know none are in the game!

Abilities

The ability on your card may change depending on the faction, so they are grouped under headings here. For example, if your faction is "Alien" and your role is listed as "Innocent-Looking", then you gain the alien's Innocent-Looking role, "Psychotrooper."

If you are a Survivor you gain the listed town ability, and if you are a werewolf or a serial killer you gain the listed mafia ability.

Killing

Town or Alien Vigilante: Once per night, you can choose one target and kill that target.

Mafia Strongman: When you perform the factional kill, it can't be blocked.

Cult Fanatic: When you perform the factional conversion, if you target a member of the mafia, a werewolf or an alien, the target is killed.

Investigative

Town Seer: Once per night, you can choose one target. You learn that target's FACTION.

Mafia or Cult Spy: Once per night, you can choose one target. You learn that target's ROLE TYPE.

Alien Researcher: Once per night, you can choose one target. You learn that target's FACTION and ROLE.

Innocent-Looking

Town Innocent Child: At any point, day or night, you can post "REVEAL: INNOCENT CHILD". When you do, all of the votes on you are removed (although they can be re-added) and I will confirm your alignment as soon as I can. You will be revealed as either town or survivor, as appropriate.

Mafia or Cult Secret Agent: If investigated during the night by a seer, you are listed as TOWN. If you are investigated during the night by a spy, you give NO RESULT. If you are investigated by a researcher, you give TOWN INNOCENT CHILD.

Alien Psychotrooper: Once only, at night, you can use your ability. Whether or not your ability is active, you have the powers of a secret agent above. If you activate your ability, ALL investigations are incorrect.

Protective

Town, Mafia or Cult Doctor: Once per night, you can choose a player. That player is immune to night kills the same night. You cannot target yourself twice consecutively.

Alien Protector: Once per night, you can choose a player. That player is immune to everything the same night. You cannot target yourself twice consecutively.

Roleblocking

Town, Mafia or Cult Roleblocker: Once per night, you can choose a player. That player cannot activate their ability this night.

Alien Mindslaver: Once per night, you can choose a player. That player cannot activate their ability this night. You may activate their ability by attempting to choose a new target for it. If you choose a valid target, you use their ability on that target.

Tracking

Town Watcher: Once per night, you can choose a player. You learn WHO TARGETED that player.

Mafia Tracker: Once per night, you can choose a player. You learn WHO WAS TARGETED BY that player.

Cult Stalker: Once per night, you can choose a player. You learn WHAT ACTIONS WERE TARGETED AT that player.

Alien Overseer: Once per night, you can choose a player. You learn WHO DID WHAT TO that player and WHO WAS TARGETED BY that player, but NOT WHAT THAT PLAYER DID.

(Suppose person A heals person B, and person B roleblocks person C. The following are the investigative results on B:

Watcher: A targeted B.
    Tracker: B targeted C.
    Stalker: B was healed.
    Overseer: A healed B, and B targeted C.

Jack of All Trades

Town, Mafia, Cult or Alien JOAT: You may use your faction's Investigative, Protective and Roleblocking powers once each ever.

Universal Backup

Town, Mafia, Cult or Alien Universal Backup: The first time ever that a member of your faction dies, you gain their powers. If you are the only member of your faction, you immediately gain the role listed on your discarded card instead.

Players So Far

Valmark
    Logic
    Xihirli
    Snowblaze
    Elenna
    gac3
    Apogee1
    Duck999
    flat_footed
    Smasher0404
    BasketOfPuppies
    JoyWonderLove
    bc56
    Kgato503
    trtl
    Logan1996
    Lord Athos
    CaomhinTheCape
    Aventine
    DukeGod

AvatarVecna, Cult Roleblocker, died day 1
    Valmark, Mafia Universal Backup, died night 3
    Logic, Undefined, died night 0.
    Xihirli, Mafia Jack of All Trades, died day 4
    Snowblaze, Survivor Seer, died night 1
    Elenna, Werewolf Strongman, died night 4
    gac3, Alien Universal Backup, died night 1
    Apogee1, Alien Mindslaver, died night 3
    Duck999, Alien Vigilante, died night 3
    flat_footed, Werewolf Spy
    Smasher0404, Werewolf Doctor, died night 2
    BasketOfPuppies, Werewolf Secret Agent
    JoyWonderLove, Werewolf Secret Agent
    bc56, Alien Researcher, died day 3
    Kgato503, Cult Doctor, died night 2
    trtl, Alien Mindslaver, endgamed
    Logan1996, Werewolf Roleblocker
    Lord Athos, Mafia Strongman, died night 4
    CaomhinTheCape, Town Watcher turned Cult Stalker, endgamed
    Aventine, Cult Secret Agent, died night 3
    DukeGod, Serial Killer Tracker, died day 2
    Last edited by Unavenger; 2020-05-21 at 12:21 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: Crazy Idea Mafia

Are we allowed to post in here yet? And if so, what are the tie rules?
    I'm writing stuff, come and read it!
    Werewolf games won: 24
    Werewolf games lost: 14
    Games as town: 23.5
    Games as neutral: 5.5
    Games as wolf: 9
    Games narrated: 1
    Deaths: 17

Extended Signature

3. - Top - End - #3

WolfInSheepsClothing

Your discards are supposed to be revealed, by me, at the same time. You are supposed to wait until the game starts to start posting. A lot of other stuff was supposed to happen. Can we please just wait a moment for the last players to be done discarding?
    Last edited by Unavenger; 2020-05-04 at 05:33 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4

WolfInSheepsClothing

AvatarVecna discarded Alien Innocent-Looking
    Valmark discarded Town Protective
    Xihirli discarded Town Tracking
    Snowblaze discarded Town Roleblocking
    Elenna discarded Town Jack of All Trades
    gac3 discarded Town Investigative
    Apogee1 discarded Town Jack of All Trades
    Duck999 discarded Mafia Investigative
    flat_footed discarded Town Tracking
    Smasher0404 discarded Town Tracking
    BasketOfPuppies discarded Town Jack of All Trades
    JoyWonderLove discarded Town Investigative
    bc56 discarded Mafia Innocent-Looking
    Kgato503 discarded Mafia Roleblocking
    trtl discarded Town Tracking
    Logan1996 discarded Town Investigative
    Lord Athos discarded Town Protective
    CaomhinTheCape discarded Cultist Protective
    Aventine discarded Werewolf Investigative
    DukeGod discarded Town Protective

Logic discarded Town Roleblocking, Cultist Universal Backup and Town Tracking.

Logic died last night. He was killed by analysis paralysis. Logic's role was undefined.

DAY 1 START

Day 1 will end in 48 hours. The player with the most votes will die. In case of a tie, whoever reached the most votes first will die.

You may vote for NO LYNCH. NO LYNCH works the same way as a vote for a player when resolving ties.

Links to group chats are in your QuickTopics!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

AvatarVecna, rest assured this vote is not at all random. (Partly because of last game, partly so Valmark has to self-vote. Yes, I’m evil. But not in the sense that lynching me is a good move.)
    Last edited by Snowblaze; 2020-05-06 at 01:11 AM.

Extended Signature

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Discarding a Protection role is thinking (or at least publicly presenting as thinking) that you want the game to be over quickly - fewer protection powers flying around means fewer blocked nightkills. Shorter games with fewer protection powers are in service of non-town factions who have to fight an uphill battle, even if they don't have a faction NK. FoS on Valmark, Lord Athos, CaoimhinTheCape, and DukeGod.

(oh wait, looks like somebody forgot to put "signal your sarcasm clearly" in big bold letters on this page of my script)
    Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2020-05-06 at 08:43 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I just noticed no-one discarded a Killing role...

...how many people will die night one?

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

Let's go for gac3.
    Last edited by Lord Athos; 2020-05-07 at 09:00 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Hi all! This is my first game here so I probably have some learning to do. I've played a fair amount of ftf mafia though so I hope I've got some useful contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    Discarding a Protection role is thinking (or at least publicly presenting as thinking) that you want the game to be over quickly - fewer protection powers flying around means fewer blocked nightkills. Shorter games with fewer protection powers are in service of non-town factions who have to fight an uphill battle, even if they don't have a faction NK. FoS on Valmark, Lord Athos, CaoimhinTheCape, and DukeGod.

(oh wait, looks like somebody forgot to put "signal your sarcasm clearly" in big bold letters on this page of my script)
    I was very impressed with this logic, but anyone who discards a roleblock role similarly wants the game to be shorter, right? More night actions resolving, more deaths result. So Snowblaze and Kgato...

Oh, and Snowblaze posted first, showing an eagerness to precede with the game, and therefore desire for night, and for kills.

(Day one is the day with these initially arbitrary votes right? Only ever have played with night one coming before daytime)
    Last edited by Apogee1; 2020-05-06 at 09:42 PM. Reason: vote strikethrough

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post

I'm gonna hold off on being super-concerned until after I see how N1 goes. There's also potentially a lot of voiders and baners flying around, and just cuz the killing roles didn't get discarded doesn't mean those powers necessarily got picked, it just means there a little bit more likely to have been picked.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

AvatarVecna as revenge for all those QTs.

Could be that we only started out with one or two killing cards? Maybe? IDK, out of 63 cards and 8 abilities I'd expect at least three or four...

- - - Updated - - -

Although I guess some people could have gotten a killing card and taken the faction from it and not the ability. Also, it seems like the mafia, wolf, and cult killing roles don't actually add a kill, they just boost the factional kill? So three factional kills plus any town or alien vig kills... still feels like a lot, even with protective roles.

Also, wow, that's a lot of town discards. I'm not really surprised, but still. Granted, some people might have gotten two town cards. (I doubt anyone would have three town cards since Unavenger said everyone should have a decent choice)
    Last edited by Elenna; 2020-05-06 at 09:32 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee1 View Post
    Hi all! This is my first game here so I probably have some learning to do. I've played a fair amount of ftf mafia though so I hope I've got some useful contributions.

I was very impressed with this logic, but anyone who discards a roleblock role similarly wants the game to be shorter, right? More night actions resolving, more deaths result. So Snowblaze and Kgato...

Oh, and Snowblaze posted first, showing an eagerness to precede with the game, and therefore desire for night, and for kills.

(Day one is the day with these initially arbitrary votes right? Only ever have played with night one coming before daytime)

Hello! I discarded a roleblock role because I think your power being "stop others from using their power" is kind of boring. There are much more fun powers and roles out there.

Also, I posted first because I wanted to make sure I got to the thread before Valmark so he couldn't get away with not self-voting.

@Elenna, to be pedantic the cultists don't have a factional kill, they have a conversion. But it's still three, because you forgot the Serial Killer. If there is a Serial Killer.

Extended Signature

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

I know this is day 1, so you don't really have to have good reasoning behind your vote (I certainly don't), but also days are going to be 48 hours long regardless of when people vote...
    (also in a game where everyone has some role, and a role they were able to (partly) pick themselves, there's probably some eagerness for night regardless of what your role/faction is)
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Although I guess some people could have gotten a killing card and taken the faction from it and not the ability. Also, it seems like the mafia, wolf, and cult killing roles don't actually add a kill, they just boost the factional kill? So three factional kills plus any town or alien vig kills... still feels like a lot, even with protective roles.

Also, wow, that's a lot of town discards. I'm not really surprised, but still. Granted, some people might have gotten two town cards. (I doubt anyone would have three town cards since Unavenger said everyone should have a decent choice)
    Without getting too bogged down in numbers, based on the rough ratios of faction cards Unavenger posted in the sign-up (and assuming the custom deck is similar in comp, which it may or may not be) thread we would expect about 24% of players to be dealt 3 town if it was truly random. If it was fudged away from 3 town, I think the majority of people would have 2 town with those ratios.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Unavenger, could we get the original recruitment post in a spoiler in the OP? Makes it easier to quote when the whim strikes me.

Also I might be missing it in that rule-post, but can people talk at night publicly?

My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #16

WolfInSheepsClothing

Also I might be missing it in that rule-post, but can people talk at night publicly?
    Yes, but only publicly unless you have factional nighttalk in which case you may only talk publicly and in your faction chat.

(Also, a player may talk to themself/ask me questions in their own QT at any time, should the mood take them.)

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

I feel like making a list of discards sorted by faction and role:
    1 Alien discard (AvatarVecna)
    1 Cultist discard (CaoimhinTheCape)
    1 Werewolf discard (Aventine)
    3 Mafia discards (Duck999, bc56, kgato503)
    14 Town discards (everyone else)
    No Survivor discard, no Serial Killer discard. Although to be fair I would expect those roles to be kept.

2 Innocent-Looking (AvatarVecna, bc56)
    4 Protective (Valmark, Lord Athos, CaoimhinTheCape, DukeGod)
    4 Tracking (Xihirli, flat_footed, smasher0404, trtl)
    2 roleblocking (Snowblaze, kgato503)
    3 JOAT (Elenna, Apogee1, BasketOfPuppies)
    5 Investigative (gac3, Duck999, JoyWonderLove, Logan1996, Aventine)
    No Killing discards. Interesting. I'll try and analyse this some time when I can be bothered.

Extended Signature

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Hello! I discarded a roleblock role because I think your power being "stop others from using their power" is kind of boring. There are much more fun powers and roles out there.

Also, I posted first because I wanted to make sure I got to the thread before Valmark so he couldn't get away with not self-voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    I know this is day 1, so you don't really have to have good reasoning behind your vote (I certainly don't), but also days are going to be 48 hours long regardless of when people vote...
    (also in a game where everyone has some role, and a role they were able to (partly) pick themselves, there's probably some eagerness for night regardless of what your role/faction is)
    I was mostly just playing off of AvatarVecna's (semi-sarcastic?) idea. After all, I did discard JOAT which has both protective and roleblock abilities (albeit limited) so I'm not buying the discard protection cards = evil line too seriously.

Although seeing Snowblaze's recent post, there probably are some interesting results to be drawn from the discards.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

Well, AvatarVecna discarded an innocent role, so there's no way they could be innocent, right?
    No, I didn't discard an innocent role. I have no idea what you're talking about :P
    Last edited by bc56; 2020-05-06 at 11:12 PM.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Unavenger, could we get the original recruitment post in a spoiler in the OP? Makes it easier to quote when the whim strikes me.

He said that we can! It was after a public question of mine.

@Elenna, to be pedantic the cultists don't have a factional kill, they have a conversion. But it's still three, because you forgot the Serial Killer. If there is a Serial Killer.
    "Valmark, why do they want you to vote yourself so much?"
    "No idea, probably a secret admirer"

(Not much to say, besides pointing out that one could have gotten better powers depending on opinions. I know I did)
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-05-05 at 11:05 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Being a little bit more serious than my previous post about this, I don't see a great deal of value in analyzing discards until we've got a bit more information to actually work with. Like, we lynch somebody today, a few people die in the night, now we have a better idea about card distribution. All we know for sure right now is that Unavenger definitely didn't use the ratio normal Crazy Idea has, since that was quoted in the recruitment specifically to say "but im not using that ratio, im using a custom ratio to fit the exact number of players we get".

There are 7 factions (town/mafia/wolf/alien/cult/serial/survivor) and 8 powers (scry/watch/bane/void/kill/innocent/JOAT/Backup). That's 56 possible combinations people could've ended up with. Realistically speaking, their discard means that one of those possibilities is off the table, for that person specifically, maybe.

(As an example of what I mean by "maybe", suppose somebody draws Town Scry, Wolf Bane, and Wolf Scry. They discard Wolf Scry, and then have their actual role be Wolf Scry anyway. Alternatively, if Logic had decided to be Cult Backup, only to find out nobody else ended up joining the cult, then as soon as he "died", his role would instead switch to that role he discarded.)

Without having a better idea of the ratios between alignments, and the ratios between powers, any analysis based on discards is more or less the kind of divination magic you'd see in a traveling sideshow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
    Well, AvatarVecna discarded an innocent role, so there's no way they could be innocent, right?
    No, I didn't discard an innocent role. I have no idea what you're talking about :P
    I could do the innocent-looking announcement right now, have Unavenger immediately say "yes, AV is town innocent", and you'd all move your votes back onto me just in case. I threw away the innocent card because it's useless to me.

My Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #22

Huh, funny enough I was gonna feel a little better about people who discarded evil factions (meaning AV, Duck, bc56, kgato, and Aventine seemed cool).

Yes! Sort of! Until it isn't.

Spoiler: Basically...
    Show

Vote trtl, for having a name that sounds like turtle.

Question on the "Innocent-Looking" role. If it's Town they can claim this as many times as they want, right? So if they claim then survive multiple days, we should have them check in and make sure they weren't turned into Cultists overnight?
    Last edited by CaoimhinTheCape; 2020-05-07 at 08:28 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    Huh, funny enough I was gonna feel a little better about people who discarded evil factions (meaning AV, Duck, bc56, kgato, and Aventine seemed cool).
    Everyone should always feel a little better about me.

ON another note, Elenna and this definitely isn't just random out of the people who don't have votes on them.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2020-05-06 at 07:48 AM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Yes! Sort of! Until it isn't.

Spoiler: Basically...
    Show

Vote trtl, for having a name that sounds like turtle.

Question on the "Innocent-Looking" role. If it's Town they can claim this as many times as they want, right? So if they claim then survive multiple days, we should have them check in and make sure they weren't turned into Cultists overnight?
    Town's also the only one that can publicly claim innocent and have the narrator confirm at all. The others just detect as innocent if scried, but get no public confirmation. This is a solid plan for making sure a long-lasting innocent hasn't been turned. (Although conversely, announcing it like this probably makes them less likely to be turned in the first place? Eh)

My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Everyone should always feel a little better about me.

ON another note, Elenna and this definitely isn't just random out of the people who don't have votes on them.
    Oh right, Duck. Duck. Sweet, good Duck999.

I swear, this is a 100% hatred.
    Last edited by Valmark; 2020-05-07 at 07:12 AM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Town's also the only one that can publicly claim innocent and have the narrator confirm at all. The others just detect as innocent if scried, but get no public confirmation. This is a solid plan for making sure a long-lasting innocent hasn't been turned. (Although conversely, announcing it like this probably makes them less likely to be turned in the first place? Eh)
    I mean, fair. That's still people we can feel confident in, if anyone ends up claiming and being confirmed.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Apogee1 welcome to Werewolf Games.

I want to put everyone's mind at ease: None of you have any reason to suspect me, and should not.
    That is all.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2020-05-06 at 07:29 AM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Apogee1 welcome to Werewolf Games.

I want to put everyone's mind at ease: None of you have any reason to suspect me, and should not.
    That is all.
    *dons tinfoil hat*

My Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Would I lie to you?
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

30. - Top - End - #30

WolfInSheepsClothing

The intention is that the reveal only works once. I should maybe have made that more clear.