New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [M&M3e] My Hero Academia/New Generation! (IC)

Naomi is walking along a promenade of gift stalls as Shun checks in, her gaze scanning across a stall selling soft turtle toys for the low price of hitting a target. She tenses a little at Youko's comments on the lack of activity. "All quiet at the bounty boardwalk. Lucky thing, too. Not quite sure I could handle anything more serious than petty theft or kids pushing each other under water."

GLaDOS Avatar and Pokémon Sig. by me

Spoiler: Alternate Avatars
    Show

Leah and Saura, Summer Rose, and Firebrand by me

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

As you go on with your day, work becomes pretty much the same thing. Talking to parents ("No, m'lady, I promise you I'll be looking out for your child.") about dangers that don't exist, solving up a discussion that could've escalated, and overall getting your free sodas by the staff lounge.

After lunch (did you bring anything or are you buying fast-food?) your phones start to go crazy with notifications. It looks like some of your classmates got involved in a battle with a bunch villains downtown. Something apparently went down by the beach, too. A lot of them are asking if you're okay, if something happened by the part or just telling stories about how they barely avoided a blast from a villain.

And The Clown never showed up for that meeting.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Shun looks over her classmates' shoulders at the news, having no other recourse until her new phone comes in. While everyone else is scrolling through it, she looks around. "Where is Clown, anyway? Did he run off to help with one of those incidents? Without bothering to tell us?"

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

The brightly colored girl frowns as she rips into one of the park’s overpriced burgers. ”That doesn’t seem like something a good mentor would do. Even a simple text or call to one of us to spread the information would be helpful.” Youko takes out her own phone and tries to call. He was almost certainly too occupied to answer, but there was a chance.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2020-09-25 at 06:30 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)