New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Judge Dredd - IC

Quote Originally Posted by Justanotherhero View Post
    I think I need one more success to make it work?

If that is the case I will use another Luc in my third minute extended roll:

[roll0]
    No you need two more successes. You did not role a Critical Success (require at least three natural 6s to be rolled in the same roll).

Aaaand that makes you 1 step closer! Just one more success to go. Expect to spend the rest of the day buffering off and rerouting your carrier signals so the judges dun learn of where you'd been hacking from.

Please roll one last time.

(ps we might have lost our 3rd player... due to the whole politics in America stuff. Not gonna go into it deeper, but unless we hear from our missing player within the next week or so, I'll just be the two of you... unless any of you know someone we can recruit into the game?)
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

So one more roll it is , I will be spending one more LUC.

(4d6)[4][2][6][5](17)

3. - Top - End - #33

BardGuy

That sounds like an interesting story and reason , but I will tame my curiosity.

I can check around for another player.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ivan manages to Patch the Abstract Analogue Kernel in the data network, allowing him to gain a ghost-persona access ID to the video feed of the Surveillance Cameras on Meckwell Dalton's living-area floor. Now you know all about his daily schedules. Where he goes from now, as well as the backup recordings of the last few days. Seems like he is a Family Man that has 2 kids, a wife, although it seems that he does nothing to activate any sort of internal security in his apartment. Perhaps. Even his wife doesn't seem to activate anything when she leaves.
    It might be a good idea figuring out if there's any internal security that is more advanced than initially suspected.
    The kids seem to be your average Juvies of around 12 years, both are boys and goes to school on the floor above (which is an educational floor of various study areas and grade levels).
    The wife seems to have a job three floors above as a diner waitress 3 days of the week (Monday Wednesday and Friday).
    Mister Dalton himself seems to go to the Cit-Def Block-HQ two days a week (Tuesday and Friday), and he also appears to leave at odd days as well, possibly to go Block-war train with his Cit-Def buddies. So far none of those training days have resulted in over-eager 'live fire' training scenarios where certain civvies are made use of as 'enemy combatants' practice. You hear if such thing happen in other blocks, so it seems YOUR Cit-Def at least more moralistic about their free-time use.

Art learns about Tilda quite quickly. Seems like she often goes to get a buzz, and she'd recently returned from a 2-month Cube-'visit' after having been busted by the Judges for having puked in public without an actual medical issue being the cause for it (she was dead-on-her-feet drunk at the time).
    She HAS gotten her access to the Cit-Def back again from the in-charge people. She still seems to get drunk-as-a-skunk more times a week than she remains sober tho. She's described as that skin-and-bones lady in her 30s that live alone and would rather get drunk that get food.

That's it for Day 1.... Time for day 2!!! What will you do?

----------------------------------
    So for now Day 2 of 7: What will you do?
    Target 1 - Meckwell Dalton [Surveillance Data Gained]
    Target 2 - Basil Tarque [No Data Gained]
    Target 3 - Tilda Swingdon [Gossip Data Gained]
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

"Listen, kids. This is a big responsibility but I believe you are smart and mature enough to handle it..."

Art makes contact with the Dalton boys, claiming to be an undercover agent of Cit-Def and that corrupt Cit-Def members want to steal their father's key (if they aren't aware of what it is, Art explains it more or less honestly), possibly hurting him in the process. Since the "corrupt members" are watching and listening, Art can't go to Meckwell Dalton directly, and they can't tell their father anything — for his own safety, of course. If the boys can either give Art the key ("for protection") or let him and his colleague into the apartment when no one's there, everything will be fine and the boys will be richly rewarded and celebrated as heroes.

Using Bluff, obviously. And adding my LUC preemptively this time.

(4d6)[5][4][4][5](18)

6. - Top - End - #36

BardGuy

Ivan wants to give his mates a decent picture of what can be seen.
    And during the talk were we would exchange ideas he notes:

" If what you tell me is true about Tilda I think we should focus on her.
    For one I believe alcoholics should not be a part of Citi
    Def. And she lives alone. I will do stuff, we all will do stuf.. but hurting kids I am not into that. Would focussing on Tilda be cool with you guys for now?"

The next day Ivan begins to try to hack his way into the cameras surrounding her house:

I declare this my exploding roll from youth, and i use Luc. 2 points I think I recovered within the last day?

(4d6)[6][4][5][2](17)
    Last edited by Justanotherhero; 2020-11-26 at 12:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37

BardGuy

Continuing the roll of that one 6.

(1d6)[1](1)

8. - Top - End - #38

BardGuy

Since hacking is a longer process Ivan attempts to continue gaining access. Using one Luc in the process:

(4d6)[6][1][4][5](16)

9. - Top - End - #39

BardGuy

And I think a third roll is needed:
    Using one Luc again:

(4d6)[3][6][4][3](16)