New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: City of Llywyllynn

The dragonborn drops his bow and walks away. From the crow's nest the elf yells I surrender. I just need time to get down safely.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Vindariel came out of cover, picked up the bow and watched the elf climb down, but refrained from shooting at him. The upcoming duel between Smooth and Davey didn't particularly faze him. Not while the bard was still flying around somewhere.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

The half orc yells for surrender.

Ok so only Smoothh is left vs. Davey.

Davey you will have disadvantage and have to hit ac 18.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Davey Maxwell
    Way Of Shadows Monk
    AC: 19 HP: 67/67
    PP: 17 PIv: 10 PIs: 17
    KI: 4/8
    Conditions: 13 Temp HP
    Concentration: -

Davey twirls his short sword and stares Salvator down.

"It sounds like the rest of my group's on the way. You want to bet that you can outrun me, or handle me in the time it takes them to catch up? Or do you want to talk this out like the sane, reasonable scumbags we are?"
    Last edited by whiteflash; 2021-07-08 at 01:47 AM. Reason: I can't imagine Davey doesn't ALREADY have his sword out

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

Ten city guards come running around the corner. Councilman Salvator you need to be sworn in. says the closest guard with three stripes on his sleeve. He looks at Davey. Is everything okay ?

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Vindariel couldn't help himself but laugh out loud. "Boys, your timing is impecable, but I'm afraid, you almost fell again for a Shapechanger. This isn't Salvator, just one more of the assassins. We were just in the process of bringing him down.
    Capitan Vindariel Cosca, special investigator for the city council at your service. Your help would be tremendously appreciated to apprehend him, so we can bring him in for questioning."

Spoiler
    Show

Deception
    (1d20)[19]+3 (1d8)[2] Superiority die

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophilios View Post
    Vindariel couldn't help himself but laugh out loud. "Boys, your timing is impecable, but I'm afraid, you almost fell again for a Shapechanger. This isn't Salvator, just one more of the assassins. We were just in the process of bringing him down.
    Capitan Vindariel Cosca, special investigator for the city council at your service. Your help would be tremendously appreciated to apprehend him, so we can bring him in for questioning."

Spoiler
    Show

Deception
    [roll0]+3 [roll1] Superiority die

Okay come with us shape shifter, you are to stand trial of killing the councilman general and the guild master of thieves. the ten soldiers surround Salvator and start marching toward the city center.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Vindariel nodded: "But don't let him fool you. We have to search him first - or have you forgotten what one of them did with a fireball today? Heavens know what he could have on him."

When the guards agree and keep Salvator in check, he beginns to go through the man's pockets to relieve him of all weapons and valuables he might carry.

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground

Sorry we will take his equipment along with yours, how do we know you aren't a shape shifter? the guard says as the remaining guards surround both of you.

Lead on captain. Salvator says.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, for one thing, I'm the one warning you about them. For the other - you see my blood here?" Vindariel pointed indignantly at the gash from the magic darts. "My blood is red, as any godfearings persons should be. And I do not care for your attitude. Name and rank, man. I find it suspicious that you neither care for the simplest precautions, nor do you follow instructions from your superiors."

Spoiler
    Show

I'm trying to bully the man into obedience

Intimidate:

(1d20)[14]+3+(1d8)[4]

Last edited by Pyrophilios; 2021-07-23 at 07:14 AM.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay sir come with us and this shape shifter. We are going to the council. the guard says as they start to move Salvator.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, let's go then."
    Vindrariel replied, still a bit cross.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

Along the way from the docks to the center of town, Salvator
    calls out to different men , greeting them by name and asking about their families. The guards cut through to the center of the city and a crowd starts to follow. The guards enter into a tall granite building. The crowd start asking anyone of importance questions of what happened.
    Many look at you that followed noticing you were with the guards but not guards.