New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1237
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Cultivated Lotus - 0
    Artifact - MR
    T, Sacrifice Cultivated Lotus: Add one mana of each of your commander's colors.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2024-02-29 at 01:47 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VIII: Escape - Exile 7 MTG topics to create this thread

Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant 3UG
    Legendary Creature - Bird Rogue
    You may have Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant enter the battlefield as a copy of a creature on the battlefield or a creature card in an opponent's command zone except its name is Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant and it has flying and "At the beginning of your precombat main phase, for each of Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant's colors, add one mana of that color"
    Last edited by TiaC; 2024-02-28 at 02:38 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fountain of Unity
    Legendary Land R
    T: The next multicolor spell you cast costs two colored mana less to cast.

Fountain of unity can be your commander, if it is you may include multicolored cards in your library.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Colossus in the Playground

Land Confluence WUBRG
    Legendary Enchantment

Whenever a land produces [W], its controller adds [U]
    Whenever a land produces [U], its controller adds [B]
    Whenever a land produces [B], its controller adds [R]
    Whenever a land produces [R], its controller adds [G]
    Whenever a land produces [G], its controller adds [W]
    If a land produces multiple colors of mana, choose one color to add extra mana from.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Troll in the Playground

Treebeard, Erstwhile Brigand URG
    Legendary Creature - Pirate Treefolk - Rare
    Whenever Treebeard enters the battlefield create two food tokens unless an opponent chooses to have you create a treasure token instead.
    Creatures you control have +1/+1 for each time you’ve cast a commander from the command zone this game.
    "I was being a gracious host when suddenly people decided that having a beard meant that I belonged on the high seas. No, it doesn't make sense to me either."
    0/5

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Submission window is closed. Judgment will be up in 24 hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by MERC_1 View Post
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Immediate minor edit, sorry.
    GNU Terry Pratchett
    Survived Total War: Mandate of Heaven as The Witch-Doctors
    Thrived in Empire! 7 as the Sakura-Jin

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ok, it might be better if I phrased my last post as "Judgment will be up 24 hours from now, at the earliest."

Spoiler: Altar of The Foresaken
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
    Altar of The Foresaken (w/g)(u/g)(r/g)(b/g)
    Legendary Kindred Artifact- Nephilim

Altar of The Foresaken may be your Commander. If it is, at the beginning of each game you may name a Nephilim card from your library. It is also your Commander. Put it in the command zone before you draw your opening hand.

Partner with a Nephilim (When this card enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a Nephilim card, then shuffle.)

Altar of the Foresaken and other Nephilim you control have Sunburst. (They enter the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter for each color mana spent on them.)

Remove 6 +1/+1 counters from a Nephilim you control: Return target creature card in your graveyard to your hand. This ability costs 1 +1/+1 counter less for each of that card's colors.
    This looks nice, especially since some pods already houserule Nephilim commanders in. I like how this is the reverse Morophon, the Nephilim commander without the houserule, in that it rewards you for paying WUBRG instead of giving a WUBRG discount. Points for going with a non-traditional commander type, though R&D is no longer supporting kindred/tribal.

Spoiler: Cultivated Lotus
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Cultivated Lotus - 0
    Artifact - MR
    T, Sacrifice Cultivated Lotus: Add one mana of each of your commander's colors.
    Uh oh, this has to be more busted than Jeweled Lotus, at least in multicolor commanders. Definitely a cEDH staple.

Spoiler: Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TiaC View Post
    Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant 3UG
    Legendary Creature - Bird Rogue
    You may have Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant enter the battlefield as a copy of a creature on the battlefield or a creature card in an opponent's command zone except its name is Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant and it has flying and "At the beginning of your precombat main phase, for each of Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant's colors, add one mana of that color"
    So not only does this fix my mana base and help me cast my commander from the command zone, but it also effectively doubles my commander's abilities/effects like a Spark Double? Yes, this is pretty great. Might be pretty interesting as a commander, too.

Spoiler: Fountain of Unity
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Fountain of Unity
    Legendary Land R
    T: The next multicolor spell you cast costs two colored mana less to cast.

Fountain of unity can be your commander, if it is you may include multicolored cards in your library.
    I like the concept of land commanders, but in practice this might be too powerful. No commander tax, doesn't ETB tapped, and effectively supplements for 2 colored mana on tap. Sure it's multicolored spells only, but people can and have built around that limit.

Spoiler: Land Confluence
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Land Confluence WUBRG
    Legendary Enchantment

Whenever a land produces [W], its controller adds [U]
    Whenever a land produces [U], its controller adds [B]
    Whenever a land produces [B], its controller adds [R]
    Whenever a land produces [R], its controller adds [G]
    Whenever a land produces [G], its controller adds [W]
    If a land produces multiple colors of mana, choose one color to add extra mana from.
    The effects are nice, but with how symmetrical and specific the abilities are, I think this could do with a less mana-intensive cost. Maybe (W/G)(U/G)(B/G)(R/G) at worst, though even as a mono-G or a W/G card it would still make sense. As is, how criticial are my mana-fixing issues, if I can already pay for WUBRG?

Spoiler: Treebeard, Erstwhile Brigand
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Treebeard, Erstwhile Brigand URG
    Legendary Creature - Pirate Treefolk - Rare
    Whenever Treebeard enters the battlefield create two food tokens unless an opponent chooses to have you create a treasure token instead.
    Creatures you control have +1/+1 for each time you’ve cast a commander from the command zone this game.
    "I was being a gracious host when suddenly people decided that having a beard meant that I belonged on the high seas. No, it doesn't make sense to me either."
    0/5
    Ok, Treebeard as a Pirate is a funny thought! That said, I find its ETB asynergistic with its other ability and underwhelming even for political plays. The second ability is quite good as an anthem and as a removal deterrent.

The winner for this round is TiaC with Coriak, Cuckoo Triumphant! Thank you all.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2024-03-09 at 12:14 PM.
    I find it very amusing that a very theoretical discussion of how to Optimize Bardic Music, turns into a discussion on how much worms you can eat in 7 minutes.

9. - Top - End - #1209

Glad you liked it! I started with the idea of a clone that could copy a commander from the command zone.

For the next challenge: Make a card that is cheap for what it does, but balanced with a drawback.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Ettin in the Playground

Ancestral Riddle - XU
    Sorcery - R
    Draw 3 cards, then discard 5 minus X cards. (You can't discard negative cards.)
    -
    "Call and Recall were on a boat. Call fell out. Who was left?"
    "Recall."
    "Recall."

.. .. .... ... . ... .. ... .. .. .. ...
    .......... ..... ....
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2024-03-13 at 08:36 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Colossus in the Playground

Slow And Steady WW
    Enchantment-Saga

I-II: You gain 3 life.
    III-IV: Create a colorless 0/3 Wall Creature Token with Defender and Reach. Put an Indestructible counter on Slow And Steady.
    V-VI: You gain 3 life. Create a colorless 0/3 Wall Creature Token with Defender and Reach. Put a Hexproof counter on Slow and Steady.
    VII-IX: You gain 5 life. Create a colorless 0/5 Wall Creature Token with Defender and Reach. Until the end of your next turn, spells and abilities cannot cause you to sacrifice Slow And Steady.
    X: You win the game.

It wins you the game! For two white mana!
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Troll in the Playground

Vile Cacophony BB
    Creature - Insect Nightmare R
    If you cast this spell during your first, second, or third turns of the game, lose 5 life.
    When Vile Cacophony enters the battlefield, exile another target creature.
    When Vile Cacophony leaves the battlefield, return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner’s control.
    2/1

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Bury in Trash W
    Instant U
    Destroy target artifact or attacking creature. It can't be regenerated. Its controller creates a Junk token.
    Last edited by ben-zayb; 2024-03-13 at 12:23 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1214
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Floating Fortress

Artifact Land- Vehicle (rare)

Flying, haste

When Floating Fortress enters the battlefield, sacrifice a Mountain or return Floating Fortress to your hand.

As long as you are being attacked, Floating Fortess is a creature.

Floating fortress can block any number of creatures.

Pay 2 life, tap: add one mana of any color. If this mana is uses to cast an Instant targeting a creature Floating Fortress is blocking, copy that spell for each other blocked creature.

5/5
    GNU Terry Pratchett

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Dwarf in the Playground

Electro Bolt R
    Instant
    Electro Bolt does 3 damage to any target, that target's controller has Electro Bolt deal 2 damage to any target that target's controller has Electro Bolt deal 1 damage to any target.
    "Careful, it bounces!"
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1216

[Wrongful Death][B]
    Sorcery - R
    Destroy target creature.
    Any other player may cast this spell from your graveyard by paying {1}. If they do, exile it.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

17. - Top - End - #1217

Forums seem more stable now. I should have judgement soon.

18. - Top - End - #1218

Spoiler: mystic1110
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Vile Cacophony BB
    Creature - Insect Nightmare R
    If you cast this spell during your first, second, or third turns of the game, lose 5 life.
    When Vile Cacophony enters the battlefield, exile another target creature.
    When Vile Cacophony leaves the battlefield, return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner’s control.
    2/1
    This mechanic is usually white, but the original was in black so I'm fine with it. Not sure about the Insect flavor. It's a strong suicide black card, I'm not sure if the drawback is enough for two power, but it would probably work in a Modern set.

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsforhands
    Show
    Ancestral Riddle - XU
    Sorcery - R
    Draw 3 cards, then discard 5 minus X cards. (You can't discard negative cards.)
    -
    "Recall."
    "Recall."

.. .. .... ... . ... .. ... .. .. .. ...
    .......... ..... ....
    At this cost, I don't think this needs to be rare. It doesn't give card advantage until it costs 5. It could discard one less at rare and be ok even with the flexibility, I think. I like the Recall reference.

Spoiler: JNAProductions
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Slow And Steady WW
    Enchantment-Saga

I-II: You gain 3 life.
    III-IV: Create a colorless 0/3 Wall Creature Token with Defender and Reach. Put an Indestructible counter on Slow And Steady.
    V-VI: You gain 3 life. Create a colorless 0/3 Wall Creature Token with Defender and Reach. Put a Hexproof counter on Slow and Steady.
    VII-IX: You gain 5 life. Create a colorless 0/5 Wall Creature Token with Defender and Reach. Until the end of your next turn, spells and abilities cannot cause you to sacrifice Slow And Steady.
    X: You win the game.

It wins you the game! For two white mana!
    I like the idea of a slow but inevitable victory that becomes more inevitable as it continues. I worry this might be too strong in combo decks or decks that want to winin the air. It does so much to keep you alive that I worry the best use might be to ignore the last line.

Spoiler: ben-zayb
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Bury in Trash W
    Instant U
    Destroy target artifact or attacking creature. It can't be regenerated. Its controller creates a Junk token.
    Destroy attacking creature can be 1W with some upside and be fine. Junk is strong as tokens go, often better than a clue so I think this is ok for cost. The artifact misses flavor for me because it's Bury in Trash, not Turn into Trash, which doesn't seem like it would break most artifacts.

Spoiler: Feathersnow
    Show
    Floating Fortress

Artifact Land- Vehicle (rare)

Flying, haste

When Floating Fortress enters the battlefield, sacrifice a Mountain or return Floating Fortress to your hand.

As long as you are being attacked, Floating Fortess is a creature.

Floating fortress can block any number of creatures.

Pay 2 life, tap: add one mana of any color. If this mana is uses to cast an Instant targeting a creature Floating Fortress is blocking, copy that spell for each other blocked creature.

5/5
    Why is this Red? It's an absurd defensive card that sets you back significantly. But a 5/5 that can't be hit by sorcery speed removal is tough to deal with, and the ability to block everything and turn combat tricks into boardwipes is very strong. If your deck is getting run over by a fast, aggressive decks, this will turn that around. However, in other matchups, it's a dead card. It's strong, and it really has a drawback, but I keep going back and forth between thinking it's too strong or too weak.

Spoiler: Quiddle
    Show
    Electro Bolt R
    Instant
    Electro Bolt does 3 damage to any target, that target's controller has Electro Bolt deal 2 damage to any target that target's controller has Electro Bolt deal 1 damage to any target.
    "Careful, it bounces!"
    Templating needs a bit of cleanup. I don't know if Lightning Bolt is strong enough to need this much of a drawback, especially because it is best in decks with small creatures. I might like it as a commander card where a third player gets to choose the third target

Spoiler: Ironsmith
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    [Wrongful Death][B]
    Sorcery - R
    Destroy target creature.
    Any other player may cast this spell from your graveyard by paying {1}. If they do, exile it.
    It's cheap, but the drawback is real and the only good way I see to avoid it is Delve or Evidence. Even decks that don't play many creatures play a few nowadays.

Spoiler: Winner
    Show
    This was a hard round to judge, and I feel I was judging a bit too much on power, but the challenge I set was really about getting that power just right. A lot of good cards, but I think this time, I have to give it to ben-zayb.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Thanks TiaC!

I quite liked Feathersnow's Vehicle land concept, so for this week's challenge: Make a multi-type card whose subtype you never or don't typically find mixed with the other type. Jace lands, Vehicle planeswalkers, Brushwagg enchantments, all up to you!

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Fated Hero 1GG

Enchantment Creature - Saga Warrior

I An opponent creates a 4/4 black horror, Fated Hero gains indestructible.

II, III Put a +1/+1 counter on Fated Hero then it fights target creature.

VI Look at the top 5 cards of your library. You may reveal a creature from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.

3/3

Palace of the Mind
    Enchantment Land - Case
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    When ~ enters the battlefield investigate.
    T: add [1].
    //
    To solve- You control 4 or more clues.
    //
    Solved - T: add [2], investigate.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2024-03-22 at 01:35 AM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1221

Exotic Greenhouse U
    Artifact Land - Fortification Forest
    Exotic Greenhouse enters the battlefield tapped.
    (T: add G)
    Whenever fortified land is tapped for mana, its controller adds an additional one mana of any color
    Fortify GG
    Last edited by TiaC; 2024-03-22 at 02:05 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Hazoret, the Winnower RRWW
    Legendary Battle Creature- God Seige

(Hazoret's base toughness is her defense. If she dies because of having zero toughness or lethal damage, cast her transformed. Her defender can attack with her, but you can't)
    Hazoret's base power is equal to the number of creatures on the battlefield.
    Double strike, vigilance
    4: Goad Hazoret.
    */5
    ///
    Pharoah's Crown
    Legendary Enchantment- Aura Cartouche
    Enchant creature you control.
    Enchanted creature gets +5/+5, vigilance, double-strike and is your Commander.
    Last edited by Feathersnow; 2024-03-23 at 03:53 PM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Ettin in the Playground

Case of the Abandoned Attraction
    Artifact Enchantment - Attraction Case - MR
    To Solve: You have visited Case of the Abandoned Attraction and at least one other attraction this turn.
    Solved - Visit - Venture into the dungeon. If you complete a dungeon this way, claim the prize.
    Prize - You win the game.
    Lights: 2,3,6
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2024-03-23 at 12:02 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Barbarian in the Playground

Markovian Mausoleum
    Legendary Vampire Land - R
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped
    T: add B
    BB, T: ~ deals one damage to every attacking or defending creature. Gain Life equal to the damage dealt.
    What did the monk say to his dinner?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Out of the frying pan and into the friar!

How would you describe a knife?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cutting-edge technology

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Judgment is up!

Spoiler: Palace of the Mind
    Show
    Palace of the Mind
    Enchantment Land - Case
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    When ~ enters the battlefield investigate.
    T: add [1].
    //
    To solve- You control 4 or more clues.
    //
    Solved - T: add [2], investigate.
    The solved ability looks pretty good for the cost and condition to solve the case. Repeatable investigate is usually mana-intensive, but this even gives you the CC needed to crack the Clue.

Spoiler: Exotic Greenhouse
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TiaC View Post
    Exotic Greenhouse U
    Artifact Land - Fortification Forest
    Exotic Greenhouse enters the battlefield tapped.
    (T: add G)
    Whenever fortified land is tapped for mana, its controller adds an additional one mana of any color
    Fortify GG
    Now that I see the concept, I'm disappointed that we don't get more lands that double as fortification, since artificial sites like HQs fit this category a lot. It's simple, elegant, and easily fetchable.

Spoiler: Hazoret, the Winnower
    Show
    Hazoret, the Winnower RRWW
    Legendary Battle Creature- God Seige

(Hazoret's base toughness is her defense. If she dies because of having zero toughness or lethal damage, cast her transformed. Her defender can attack with her, but you can't)
    Hazoret's base power is equal to the number of creatures on the battlefield.
    Double strike, vigilance
    4: Goad Hazoret.
    */5
    ///
    Pharoah's Crown
    Legendary Enchantment- Aura Cartouche
    Enchant creature you control.
    Enchanted creature gets +5/+5, vigilance, double-strike and is your Commander.
    I'm glad that this got revised, because I can't wrap my head around how this creature attacking itself would work. I think this is too powerful for it's cost, regardless of face. It's swings large enough to be played just for its front-face, in which case the player might even be de-incentivized to attack Hazoret. Then again, the back-face provides a minimum commander damage of 10 and that's just bonkers.

Spoiler: Case of the Abandoned Attraction
    Show
    Case of the Abandoned Attraction
    Artifact Enchantment - Attraction Case - MR
    To Solve: You have visited Case of the Abandoned Attraction and at least one other attraction this turn.
    Solved - Visit - Venture into the dungeon. If you complete a dungeon this way, claim the prize.
    Prize - You win the game.
    Lights: 2,3,6
    I'm not that familiar with Attractions, but the prize is busted compared to other existing 3-light Attractions. Wouldn't this let the player win the game in as early as 3 turns once it hits the battlefield?

Spoiler: Markovian Mausoleum
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaln View Post
    Markovian Mausoleum
    Legendary Vampire Land - R
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped
    T: add B
    BB, T: ~ deals one damage to every attacking or defending creature. Gain Life equal to the damage dealt.
    Was the typeline intended to be "Legendary Kindred Land - Vampire"? There's no P/T to assume it's a creature, so I'll make that assumption. The effect is alright, though ultimately the addition of Vampire subtype doesn't really add much excitement or uniqueness to the type combination of this card.

This week's winner is Feathersnow with Hazoret, the Winnower

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Wow! And sorry I'm late-

Technically, in non-commander formats, my last card was an alternative victory condition, in that it can cause Commander damage in non-commander formats. That's too niche to do much with, so how about... an alternative victory condition card!
    GNU Terry Pratchett

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Troll in the Playground

Elementary, my dear Watson 2U
    Enchantment - Rare
    If you would draw a card except the first one you draw in each of your draw steps create a Clue Token.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if you control ten or more Clues, you win the game.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2024-04-10 at 08:04 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Dwarf in the Playground

Door to Everything WUBRG
    Artifact R
    Door to Everything enters the battlefield phased out.
    T, Exile Door to Everything: Target opponent wins the game.
    "Reality will be rewritten to your memory. Your existence will be eternal and all will rejoice."
    —Memnarch

Hope you have mindslaver lol

Spoiler: No Survivors
    Show
    No Survivors BBB
    Enchantment R
    As an additional cost to cast No Survivors sacrifice each creature and planeswalker you control.
    At the beginning of your upkeep the player to your left creates a copy of No Survivors, then you lose the game.
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2024-04-11 at 11:19 AM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1229

[Magnum Opus][5]
    Artifact (U)
    During your Upkeep step, the following occurs, based on how many copies of Magnum Opus you currently control.
    (1 or more) Gain X life, where X is the number of copies of Magnum Opus you currently control.
    (2 or more) You may pay life equal to the amount you have gained during your Upkeep step; if you do, create one Treasure token for every point of life paid.
    (3 or more) Target nonartifact creature has Indestructible until your next Upkeep step.
    (4) You win the game.

You may only use the effect of one Magnum Opus per turn.
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2024-04-10 at 03:49 AM.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

*gushes unintelligibly over our cat, Sunshine*

[Nexus characters, grouped by setting:
    Ouroboros: here
    Maesda: here
    Others: here
    ]

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Haora, Spark of Revolution 3WR
    Legendary Creature - Giant Rebel R
    Other Rebels have lifelink and dethrone, are goaded, and can't be sacrificed.
    At the beginning of your end step, if there are thirteen or more Rebel and no non-Rebel creatures on the battlefield, you win the game.
    For each player, the first creature that enters the battlefield under their control each turn is a Rebel in addition to its other types.
    4/6