New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] Obligations of Blood

Niss inspects the two paths and then looks up towards the sun, sighing. Why can't life be easy? On the one hand, she probably shouldn't wander too far alone, and she should really check what other target the goblins had in the village. On the other hand, it's daytime and she'll have to circle back into the village anyway, so she can check the safer fork once she's done with the trickier track.
    Finally, she makes up her mind. Alright, let's do this dumb thing. With that, she begins following the path leading towards the mountains.

Spoiler: Skill check for when it gets difficult
    Show
    (1d20+10)[27]

2. - Top - End - #92
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Ulber was surprised to find an accounting book, but more-so a dry-bloodied dress...He should return to Magda and the elves, the steeds could wait. Whatever was in the book could probably help put things together here. He shuffles the items into his arms and carries them back to the mead hall, hoping Magda is still there with the elves.

Entering the mead hall Ulber sets all the items by the chest save for the book and dress. Approaching the table they were at he openly asks before setting the dress on the back of a chair, "Heeeyy uh, do any of you recognize this dress? Don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I can't help but think maybe someone has gone missing. Perhaps during that goblin attack last night? I have to study this accounting book though, we definitely need more answers."

Ulber takes a seat as well, opens the cover of the book but then begins looking through the pages backwards, starting from the end. Info from years ago could possibly help, but it was what has recently happened that we needed to know more urgently.
    Last edited by Mark_Elderfire; 2021-01-25 at 12:03 PM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Tavern and Inn

Ulber enters the tavern as Magda heads for the door. At his question, she shakes her head, then looks to the elves and the innkeeper.

"I don't recognize it." She picks it up from the back of the chair and examines the blood stain closely. "Where did you find it?"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    This isn't one of the listed uses of the Heal skill, but I'm hoping I can use it to try to identify what sort of wound the blood stain would indicate.

Heal: (1d20+3)[9]

4. - Top - End - #94
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Ulber quickly answers Magda's question before sticking his nose back into the accounting book, "I was going to get the horses ready, but I found this all buried under a pile of hay. There was even a short sword, some gems, and silver. I dumped 'em by the chest."

5. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

RogueGuy

Magda ponders that for a second, then turns back to the elves. "Either of you recognize the dress?" She looks over to the innkeeper. "Do you know whose this is?"

She worries her lip, wondering if the goblins from the night before had something to do with this.