New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Empire 6: From RUIN to rest, the sedation of the Grey Lake. Elu’s Miracle!

It had been a long time since Eleuia had visited Tarandi. So much had changed since then. She had changed from the bright eyed youth she once was. She had matured, having experienced times of prosperity and having weathered great suffering. Now she was tired, but still determined. She looked out at the Grey Lake as she listened to the prayers from her comrades in faith. Their blessings were inspiring and Eleuia felt the power of their words. With a deep breath she grasped the hand of the cloaked person next to her and pressed a small kiss to their hand before she stepped forward to speak.

Even in the most dismal of times it is our will, the spark within our souls that push us forward guided by Eauden. For this blessing, I invoke the stars in the sky. A light so strong that it breaks through the night. Flames so pure that they devour all they touch, leaving a new beginning in their wake. Let this fire purify this lake and make way for new life to grow.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Empire 6: From RUIN to rest, the sedation of the Grey Lake. Elu’s Miracle!

SUDDENLY PETAL HEAD RUINS EVERYTHING

The two Limdimon women reacted rather differently to the appearance of the blighted vines from the lake. Antitnila was no coward, but she was aware that whatever martial skill she had inherited from her parents was largely untested, and that her purpose on this trip was diplomatic rather than to fight. So while Ivigamta cheerfully danced around trying to swat any of the vines that came too close, she fled without shame or embarrassment, discarding her heavy furs to speed her running.

Only when she reached a safe distance from the lake did she stop, flushed and panting from the exertion. The chill in the air seemed invigorating now and she looked around to see who else had made it. Nearby she spotted a youngish man and waved before making her way over to him.

"Hello!" she called. "Do you know where we are, or where we can go now?"

As she approached Notan she realised that he was actually rather handsome, although the effect of her run was wearing off rapidly and she shivered slightly in the cold as she smiled at him, aware that goosebumps were probably starting to appear over her exposed arms and décolletage.

"I could really do with warming up a bit," she said, boobily.
    Last edited by Aedilred; 2021-07-01 at 07:46 AM.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Notan ran after the fleeing princess, seeing her rushing off deeper into the Ward - while perhaps safer than the Blighted Vines, there was no telling what perfectly mundane scavengers might do to her. He was less prepared for her barely-disguised reaction. She was beautiful, surely, but this was not the time for those thoughts.

"We've traveled a ways east from the Gray Lake, but there are camps of Magi about established in preparation for the ritual. One of those will do." He wasn't sure what to make of her shivering. It was barely even cold here. "You can borrow my cloak? I am Notan of the House of Mak in Danneta-Yvaon and Stonesage of the Strix's Quill."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Notan ran after the fleeing princess, seeing her rushing off deeper into the Ward - while perhaps safer than the Blighted Vines, there was no telling what perfectly mundane scavengers might do to her. He was less prepared for her barely-disguised reaction. She was beautiful, surely, but this was not the time for those thoughts.

"We've traveled a ways east from the Gray Lake, but there are camps of Magi about established in preparation for the ritual. One of those will do." He wasn't sure what to make of her shivering. It was barely even cold here. "You can borrow my cloak? I am Notan of the House of Mak in Danneta-Yvaon and Stonesage of the Strix's Quill."
    "Oh thank you, that's kind of you. Do you know where the nearest one of these camps is?" She took the cloak and wrapped it round her shoulders, and took the opportunity to rearrange her clothes at the same time, pulling her tunic up by a minute amount in what would pass for an attempt at modesty had it not still left a large swathe of cleavage exposed, and shifted her pearl necklace so that it draped more naturally across her upper chest.

She gave Notan a bright smile. "I am Antitnila of the Esāla, Princess of Limdimon. I'm here with my cousin Ivigamtā, who was supposed to look after me, but we seem to have become separated. I suppose I'll have to rely on you for protection now." She stepped closer and ostentatiously took his arm, although given she was at least as tall as him, there was something comical about the gesture.
    GITP Blood Bowl Manager Cup
    Red Sabres - Season I Cup Champions, two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Anlec Razors - Two-time Cup Semifinalists
    Bad Badenhof Bats - Season VII Cup Champions
    League Wiki

Spoiler: Previous Avatars
    Show
    (by Strawberries)
    (by Rain Dragon)