New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Hell of a Party! - IC Thread

Talia

Within seconds of being touched by Miloen, all signs of the shaking, sobbing Talia of a moment ago completely disappear, leaving only the winged vixen from before. But the transition is marked, just for a moment, by a look to Mileon of profound... thanks? No, that can't be right. Still...

Talia turns to the redheaded man and smiles demurely.

"A dance? Hm... sure. But can the band keep up? I'm a hell of a dancer, if I may say so myself."

She winks as she licks her lips.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

The servant takes to Miloen's help with a startled and grateful smile. The red-headed man arches an eyebrow at Miloen's retort, but seems to have shifted his focus for the moment to Talia.

Well, if these ones can't keep up, we'll just have to send out for more. Consider me on your dance card, madam.

Bowing with considerable elegance and only a faint hint of mockery, the redheaded man then leaps into the air, becoming a parrot once more. He flits off into the side chamber that Thok and Miloen entered from.

There is some sense of the party beginning to return to life. Hastily arranged plates of cold food and quickly opened bottles of wine are whisking their way in. Plates and glasses that can be salvaged have been pressed back into service. The crowd is thinner - some people have clearly decided not to return - but there are already fifty or sixty costumed revelers back in, and more streaming in.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

Lora

Lora looks over again at Talia, who certainly sounds all right, and then around again to check if anyone else is still hurt. It doesn't look like it, so she swirls into the returning crowd to resume mingling, glancing back at Talia to see if she's coming. She glances to Thok and Miloen, too, but they're not supposed to be together...
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!