New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: The Awakened Ones (Sub Ic)

Nodding at Robert

Sounds good to me, I've got to find a way to gather some coin so I can repay my captain.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by QuadraticGish View Post
    Robert thinks about the potential ideas for a moment, but shakes his head.

"Might be best to look for work outside of here. I don't think I'd like being around here for a long time all that much."
    Sasha nods, then asks "Would you mind company? I've got a goal in mind, and allies would help. Besides which... Friends are good to have."
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

Seeing the fight being over. While being slightly affected from the brief shadow dragon. Tarian looks at Aldous while seeing everyone else wanting to exit via the teleportation way. Interested on how it works. While also not having a solid goal to follow besides maybe beating up a weak Tyrant dragon he says. Lets go and see how this teleportation thing works then. As he turns and walks to where they directed. His personality pretty straight forward.

While wondering how to properly expand and use his powers to a greater extent.
    Spoiler: Avatar’s picture
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

As Tarian walks to the teleportation circle Percival goes in front of him with pleasing eyes while pointing towards his mouth hoping to be able to talk again. While Aldous and Theobald look slightly saddened that you all didn’t decide to stay here.

(Back to main ic.)

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal-Heart View Post
    As Tarian walks to the teleportation circle Percival goes in front of him with pleasing eyes while pointing towards his mouth hoping to be able to talk again. While Aldous and Theobald look slightly saddened that you all didn’t decide to stay here.

(Back to main ic.)
    Tarian looks at him and walks into the circle. Right before the circle activates letting them leave he says to Percival Next time hold your tongue around me. I like it being quite. As he snaps his fingers willing to dispel his silence command.
    Spoiler: Avatar’s picture
    Show

6. - Top - End - #36
    Dwarf in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Tarian looks at him and walks into the circle. Right before the circle activates letting them leave he says to Percival Next time hold your tongue around me. I like it being quite. As he snaps his fingers willing to dispel his silence command.
    Percival opens his mouth then quickly shuts it as you all warp out. After that is unknown.