New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A Superhero Game: Alternate RP Thread

Natasha

I usually clean up BEFORE a date... actually. Tasha will say with a smile, shifting on the bed to face Draven as she spoke. I didn't really bring anything to sleep in... and I figure at the least, now I KNOW what you'll be thinking about if I try this again. Are you sure you really want me to try this again?

(Assuming a yes... otherwise... ignore this all)

Natasha leaned back onto the bed's pillows, settling in and getting comfortable. She pushed her hair back and took a deep breath... looking to Draven and raising an eyebrow. Apparently, he planned to try this whole mess without.... pants. Her smile showed that she had no complaints.

Alright.... get ready. She will say, closing her eyes and trying to focus.

It will be like the trickle of water from a cracked dam. His surface thoughts ad feelings will filter in at first... most of them fairly obvious at this point. She smiled to herself at first... but there was that coldness from before. That deep, numbing... consuming coldness. She shuddered and tried to ignore it.... and project.

Draven? A soft wave of thought and emotion will creep over him... more restrained than before, but still bleeding through more than intended. Her attraction to him... That she's actually not a huge fan of classical music... The feel of the soft sheets under her bare skin... Can you answer me? Wow he looks nice.

An image of the two of them involved in acts best not mentioned here will slip through her mind unbidden, followed by a flash of remembering what happened last time he touched her. A twinge of fear, and then sympathy for him.

I don't think he can "speak" back at me... It's really hard to focus on just a few words... Not having pants can't be helping... He thinks I'm just being an evil tease. Maybe I should cover up more. No... I think he likes it.

Amusement will sift from her mind to his... and she will take a long, deep breath, and try to re-focus.

Draven... if you can hear this... or sense... or whatever... Put on some boxers at least. I'm not the only tease here.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

First, just to for the sake of gauging how well he can handle this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Concentration (since he's willing but trying to focus his thoughts): (1d20+5)[21]

This should give me a good gauge of how much he lets "slip", and how well he manages to focus through, and project what he wants.
    EDIT: New job, irregular schedule. Sporadic posting. Please bear with me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demented One View Post
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives."
    For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

Awesome Avatar Actualized by KPenguin!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I guess the answer is: Amazingly well. Goooood.

Draven/Oblivion

“I’m glad to hear that. I definitely appreciate a woman who takes good care of herself,” he said with the same steady smile.

His didn’t even blink in response to her question, his simple answer coming in a calm confident statement “I’m ready whenever you are”.

Following suite, he leaned back on the soft sheets, smoothing his damp hair out of his eyes, closing them and taking a deep breath, focusing his energy and mind as his masters had taught him.

Watching Tasha as she closed her eyes and warned him go get ready, he felt his pulse quicken with anticipation and thought, as he closed his eyes, that he could feel hers racing as well.

Responding to her warning, he breathed, “I already am”, in a tone so calm and confident it was almost unsettling.

Then she was entering his mind, and despite the obvious control that was being exerted, it was shocking, nearly overwhelming him, like a jet of cool spring water rushing into his consciousness.

His upturned hands flexed on the sheets, as he focused, establishing control, the dark waters of his mind coalescing, separating from hers, as her thoughts flowed through his mind.

I’m here, the…connection…is perfect. This is amazing. I can’t imagine how she…how you ever doubted I wanted this.

Despite their intimate situation, the predominant emotion was simply an warm affection and satisfaction with event as it unfolded, like a warm late summer day in a cypress forest. The image of her small hand lovingly caressing his face appearing briefly upon the onyx surface of the still spotless waters of his thoughts.

As he allowed, and she delved, deeper within his mind, below the surface, a blur of images and emotions boiled from out of the depths.
    Briefly, the realization that the landscape of his mind had changed somehow came to him. There was, a newness, a sense of drawing consuming power…then these thoughts where lost in the revelation of indistinct images from his past.
    His long hours of study, and training, feelings of loneliness and isolation, laced with a glimmer of hope.
    Darker, indistinct memories of the past began to take shape, then faded quickly away, momentarily appearing as only a swirling vortex before subsiding into placidity once again.

There are some things best saved for another time. Though I have nothing to truly hide, please give me the opportunity to reveal them in my own time.

Slowly, gently, returning and focusing on her feelings of attraction, their senses and desires met, their subconscious and instinctual responses intermingling and expressed in ways impossible in the physical world.

A flash of sadness and frustration echoed out in response to her recollection, momentarily disrupting the lacivious exchange, followed by a quiet confidence and the image of her hand on his face resurfacing, combined with a feeling of certainty and determination.

Seeing and feeling her amusement, like bubbles drifting down from the surface of his thoughts where their minds mingled, he chuckled mentally and audibly.

Don’t worry, I am. I decided to wear them just “incase”. I would never tease you on purpose. As far as the music goes, you’ll just have to live with it.

Withdrawing enough to regain control of his motor functions, realizing he had a satisfied smile already on his lips, he sat up and removed the towel from around his waist, revealing the black form fitting boxer-briefs that he wore.
    Folding and laying it no the edge of his bed, he looked over at her calmly reclining form with something akin to wonder. The strangeness of the feeling of her seeing herself through his eyes, while he felt every sensation she experienced while she lay there fascinated and enthralled him.

Longing to touch her, to complete the circuit, his hands gripped the sheets tightly as he restrained himself. Taking a deep breath, he pulled the linen beneath him aside, and drew himself under them, laying back and closing his eyes once again.

Simply a small obstacle, soon, I will find a way to overcome it. For now, this is enough. In truth, far more than I could have ever asked for or imagined.

He goes to her again, holding her gently in his mind’s eye, his body’s call to sleep now actively competing with his desire to experience more.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

You... you can keep me out? How? She will say in surprise... the conection fading into the background as she ceased concentrating on it.

That makes sense... The only other person I couldn't read was also a mutant... Maybe they have some sort of natural defense? Maybe it's harder to read a mind that's altered from a normal person. If the chemical altered the brain... by being inhaled maybe... then... then that could explain why it gave me mind powers. It could even explain that nutjob that attacked the mayor. Maybe it causes mental defects too. Lovely... Now I'm going to be worried that I'm going crazy. Awesome.

Tasha took a deep breath and shook her head. Alone in a private room with a nearly naked man... Why am I obsessing over being crazy? If I am, then I won't notice... and if I'm not... then worrying about it will MAKE me crazy!

Sorry. No one has ever... um... No one ever managed to INTENTIONALLY keep me out. She will finally say, pushing her hair back from her eyes with one delicate hand. Also... you... felt tired. Would you like to get to sleep? There's always tomorrow to do whatever we decide to do.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel; 2007-12-15 at 12:49 AM.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion

Not the spooning type it would seem...probably for the best. Even though she doesn't seem like the type, I don't want her getting too curious and poking around while I'm asleep. Liike having a person you just met in your home while you were out. A difinitively bad way to find out how far you can trust an individual

He opens his eyes again, and looks over at her, propping his head on his hand.

"Don't be too suprised. I'm not your average person by any means, and you can't discount the fact that it was a willing exchange. I'm certain if you were...more insistent...it would have been a different story."

((Can't be certain if Tasha severed the link in the last post, or just "pushed" it back. If the former, just assume any mental speech is simply real speech.))
    He smirked in concentration and thought.
    It has been a long day. Perhaps we should call it a night. As you said, there's always tommorrow.

Getting up and turning off the light, he moved effortlessly across the room, navigating across the room effortlessly to the phonograph, and shutting it off.

Falling into bed, he crawled under the sheets, feeling the full weight of his fatigue as he settled into the feather matress under the down comforter.

What a day. Goodnight Natasha. he thought to her, waiting for her reply and release of the mental link.

As the the link was released, and he drifted off to sleep, he thought to himself, I really hope she doesn't sleepwalk... before sucumbing to his fatigue and sinking fully into a deep slumber.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nope... Link is down. Accidentally, but down.

Also... WEEEEEEE! Sleep and the like! Man, this took longer to write out than I thought. Still... I think we developed the characters amazingly, and now I have someone for Tasha to talk to that isn't essentially me!

It's late and I'm tired... so my next, final post on this thread will be here tomorrow. (I will still keep the threat open for OTHER side rp.) Then, we move on to the REAL thread! YAY!

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

Tasha slipped under the rest of the her covers with a smile, sinking onto her side comfortably and looking over at Draven as he climbed into bed.

I'm really glad I came out here tonight. I just wanted you to know that. She purred from under the soft sheets, Good night Draven.

Maybe this whole thing isn't so bad. At least I can act normal. Poor Draven can't touch anyone. If he could... I'm sure he would have tried something by now... Tasha shook off the suggestive images in her head, I hope we can find some way to fix it... I can't imagine spending my whole life like that. I guess I got off pretty lightly. But I still don't know what I'm going to do with this. It's probably the greatest thing that's ever happened to me... It doesn't seem real. Maybe when I wake up tomorrow... it will all have been a dream.

Cue.... sleep. I will now be returning to the proper thread... but feel free to keep using this one for side-tracking and background everyone!

8. - Top - End - #68
    Halfling in the Playground

“The Man”

He was approaching his final important destination of the day, a Mr. Alexander Catham. This restaurant, Frank's Fine Dining, was new to him but it seemed classy enough, not at all a bad place to conduct a business transaction.
    “May I help you Mr…”
    “I am simply, ‘The Man’, and at... your service.” He flourishes a bow as his music comes to a triumphant climax. “And indeed you may help me. I’m here for an appointment with a Mr. Alexander Catham.”
    “Right this way sir.”

Summary: Meet Alex.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

Alex

Before The Man showed up...

Alex hated the idea of eating out at a fancy restaurant, especially the same one, twice in one day. However, lunch would be written off as a business expense and this meeting was of paramount importance.

Instead of his usual room, he requested a simple booth near the fire place. Though winter's chill had yet to take hold on the city, it provided the ambiance and class he so enjoyed about Frank's.

As The Man shows up...

"Nice outfit. What, was the costume shop closed or did you suddenly get attacked by a roving band of gay men?" Under normal circumstances, he would NEVER greet a prospective client as such, but, not only are these abnormal circumstances, The Man's choice of wardrobe was so over the top that it demanded comment. Following his comment, he jestures at the other side of the booth. "Sit." It was not a request; it was an order. "Order what you will from the menu; if you haven't been here before, you will find the cuisine most exquisite. Pleasure first; business after."
    There are those in this world who cannot abide women and detest their company; I do not number among them. Women are the charming sex, wonderfully unreasonable and meant to be adored.

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
    Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda.
    S-o-d-a, Soda

10. - Top - End - #70

“The Man”

He chuckled to himself at the gay men comment. Ah, yes… a philistine. Was this a case of an attempt at masking their insecurity, or was this jealously over his obvious good looks, or perhaps they simply hadn’t had any action for a while and their pent up feelings were manifesting themselves as disdain. In any case it was apparent that this man had no flair for the dramatic. He smirked “My dear good man, you stick with your business models, and I’ll stick with my costume. We are here, after all, to discuss business, not whether I should be on the GQ’s 2014 Men Of The Year List.”

He quickly and gracefully took a seat, and pondered his menu choices. This was not his first time to be in a fancy restaurant, but it certainly was going to be the first time he could truly appreciate high class foods. “I’ll have the filet mignon with a glass of 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon.”

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

Alex

"And I'll have the number three." Alex had five separate standing orders at Franks. The number three happened to be tonight's chef's specialty: Chicken and rice pilaf served with a cheesy soup, light salad, and potato skins. He was not drinking tonight, only calling for water. With the chemicals regulated earlier in the day, there was no need.

His eating habits were meticulous; no grain of rice on the table, no drop of butter landed on his shirt, and he physically couldn't slurp the soup. In short, he ate like he thought: mechanically and deliberately.

As they finished, Alex leaned back and tented his fingers some. "Well, we have reached the point in which you explain why I'm buying you a meal. Of course, the rumor mill is abuzz with what COULD be possible, but I would like to know, from the man himself..." He cringed some as he said it. The play on words was intentional on The Man's part, or so he guessed. "...what you have planned. In detail, please." His mind was already made up, but he wanted to know how well The Man had thought this out.
    There are those in this world who cannot abide women and detest their company; I do not number among them. Women are the charming sex, wonderfully unreasonable and meant to be adored.

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
    Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda.
    S-o-d-a, Soda

12. - Top - End - #72

“The Man”

The food was exquisite. It was a rare pleasure to be able to dine on such fare, and was made all the better by the prospect of being able to secure his vision. He politely wiped his mouth with the napkin, and proceeded. “What I propose is a bar, a gathering place where these new mutants can feel comfortable. Now this bar will not be for mutants alone. While a Mutant only room will be available for those who wish to have some privacy, there will be a larger bar area for both mutants and humans. This would be advantageous for mutant and non-mutants alike. It would be a great place to find just the right mutant to take on difficult tasks. Think of how much easier it would be to hire a hulking large mutant for a construction job if you knew exactly where to go. Now I would expect corporations to pay extra to have access to such talent, so that would be a potential source of income. Of course all investors will be able to enter free of charge.”
    “As for the building itself, I plan on either constructing the building out of extra strong materials, or finding such place to buy or rent. While this will obviously cost more it is simply the safest way to insure the safety of your investment.”
    “For security I intend to hire mutants to protect the bar and act as bouncers. To this end a mutant that can incapacitate without causing physical damage or undue harm would be most beneficial. In that regard. I am especially talented.”
    “I have also devised a plan where mutants that aren’t ‘housebroken’ can be trained or otherwise assisted in learning to control their powers. This would take place in a large courtyard away from the main building for safety reasons, but not so far to be a hassle.”
    “As for advertising, it will be easy to take advantage of the new mutant sensation that is on everyone’s mind. Think of the great publicity. I have a few connections in the media myself, that will be quite useful in that regard. I can also assure you that your contribution will be well publicized.”
    “Now as I have said before, this will be a great place for mutants to not only meet and associate with other mutants, but a place for them to re-integrate with humanity. The changes wrought upon us have greatly changed us Mr. Catham, and I believe that this is the best way for us to not only serve a better place in society, but also to remove any possible contention between ourselves and human kind. We need to better our relations before more like ‘The Reaper’ are to appear. Indeed that is exactly why I want there to be many non-mutants. They will be invaluable in helping the mutant community find its place humanity. Your contribution Mr. Catahm will be lauded with great esteem and as an action with great foresight.”

Summary: Describe plans for new bar.
    OoC: Tried to post yesterday, but couldn’t log onto forums. Sorry for the delay

13. - Top - End - #73
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion

His sleek black beamer, stereo turned up loud, swung smoothly into the parking lot infront of Tasha's dorm.
    Pulling into student parking, Draven paused momentarily before removing the key from the ignition, taking in the last of Bolt Thrower's ultra heavy "As Cannons Fade". It had been a long day, and this was his way of relaxing.
    I wonder if Tasha's even heard of them? he wondered briefly.

After discovering through their purely mental interaction that she did not appreciate classical music, he had been curious about her musical preferences as well as her breadth of knowledge concerning modern music.

Removing the key's and stepping out of the vehicle, he thought to recover the paper upon which wrote her information, before topped short when it occured to him that he remembered.
    Not only did he remember, but remembered with absolute certainty, despite having only read it once.

Whipping his hair out of his eyes, he looked up at the building and scowled slightly. Sharper memory and superhuman capacity for...well, he didn't want to think about that now.

Removing the organizer from the passenger seat containing all of his collected notes, he walked gracefully and soundlessly towards the stairs.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

Not bad for only ten minutes. Tasha thought to herself as she finished fussing with her hair. I don't think he'll have any complaints.

She had changed into one of her shorter skirts, and a far more revealing leather corset then the one she had worn to the club. That part had taken the longest. Lacing the thing up on her own was a pain, but she'd gotten pretty decent at it. Completing the look were a pair of black fishnet stockings, and her ever-present knee-high black boots. Feeling confident after the day's events for the first time since the accident, she swished her hair back and put on the finishing touch. A light coat of black lipstick.

Monochromatic... but damn, I make it look good! She thought with a soft laugh, and turned with a swish of dark hair, heading back into her room. If this isn't enough incentive to get that skin.... thing... under control, nothing will be.

She didn't have to wait long before there was a knock at her door. She got up from her bed, and spent a second adjusting herself one last time, before she headed to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open.

Leaning on the door frame, she gave Draven a warm smile and didn't really bother to hide looking him over. The boy looked good, that much was certain. Now if only she could get past his... "intimacy issue".

You're quiet. I can usually hear people coming from all the way down the hall. She smirked and stepped into the room, inviting Draven in as well, Heather is staying at her friend Jen's tonight, so we're all alone...

She let the last few words hang in mid-air... A promise of what might be perhaps? Or by now he just might have realized that she liked to tease. She seemed in remarkably high spirits, compared to when he last saw her... It was only this morning, but it certainly seemed like far longer. With a visible sway to her movements, she moved to sit down on her bed...

The little dorm room was a double, and not a terribly large one. The bulk of the room was two beds, set on opposite sides of the room, and two computer desks. A knee-high wardrobe chest sat at the edge of Tasha's bed. The walls were mostly concealed in a eclectic smattering of posters, most of them for bands like Korn, Godsmack, and Evanessence. As well as several posters for anime series like "Deathnote" and "Monster", and a joke poster showing a dark and deranged version of the cheshire cat... with a maniacal grin that is captioned "Fear the pu**y.".

The other half of the room seemed to lean towards fantasy art... especially dragons and faeries... along with a handful of posters of painted landscapes. The bed on that side was actually made, albeit poorly, and topped with a pile of textbooks on expressionist art, sociology, economics, and a book about Mayan/Aztec history. Several small Buddist trinkets topped the desk on that side, one of which being an incense burner.

Get comfy... Tasha said with a smile, It's been a weird day. I figured we could relax a bit... and maybe work on your... problem. Unless you had something else in mind?

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahhhhh so much can be said about someone based on their room. Don't you think? But that's enough flavorful description for now! Prepare to deal with a slightly more confident Tasha! Now that the shock of what's happened is beginning to wear off a little, she's reverting to her "I can handle it" mode.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel; 2008-01-10 at 06:50 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion

Looking down at the petite female before him, his expression remained impassive. His eyes observed her observations, seemed to notice everything in fact, but registered no perceptible response.

Nodding in aknowledgement of her invitation, he proceeded into the room.

Somehow, he seemed to have changed, to have grown, his shoulders, although physically unchanged from the morning, somehow appearing to nearly span the doorway as he passed into the room.

But it was something else, and as she looked into his eyes, she realized it was what she found there.

A lightless well, the yawning mouth of a cave, a porthole through which the deepest depths of the ocean is gazed upon.
    All these, yet none, but like them, somewhere in the twining shadowed depths...something alive stirred.

He broke his gaze to glance around the room, taking in the interesting decor.

The lightest of smiles graced his lips when she mentioned her roomates absense for the night, and the less than subtle implication in her clothing, and tone.
    As quickly as that, his eyes had regained their spark, appearing as Tasha remembered them from the night before.

"There are many things that we could discuss",he finally said, as he casually leaned, still standing, against the side of the desk, one hand pressed on it's edge, the other in his pocket.

His eyes snapped to her as she mentioned his "problem".

"My problem?" he looked away, smiling wryly and looking askance at her Cheshire Cat poster, "No, I believe my problem can wait. You mentioned it had been a wierd day. Please elaborate, I'm interested to hear how exactly."

"Then perhaps we can discuss taste in music..." he added with a teasing note evident in his otherwise throaty voice.

Swinging his gaze back upon her, he stroked his goatee thoughtfully as he observed her reaction.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

Tasha's expression shifted from playful to just plain confused at the expressionless tint to Draven's features. If her outfit hadn't elicited a response... the boy must be dead. She looked at him oddly, even after the look faded, and he started to look a bit more like himself.

Are.... you alright? She asked, playfullness aside for a moment. You look a little... um... fried.

Tasha looked at him, pondering for a moment what the hell was wrong with him. Then again, he had been just as unusual the first night she'd met him... maybe he was just like that all the time... Or perhaps drugs? He would hardly be the only student on campus who indulged. No.... he didn't seem the type. Tasha thought about looking into his head, but chastised herself.

You can't solve every problem that way! Just... most of them. She scolded herself internally, And not with him. No reading unless he asks.

You know what? Nevermind. She corrected herself. You just seemed a little out of it. I had a few ideas for tonight... but... I'd rather wait a bit.

Do I tell him, or don't I? Her mind went over the question over and over again... and found no answer that seemed like the "right" one. Eventually, she simply compromised.

Did you see the news today? About the explosion... and then that professor who came out and said he thought a mutant did it on purpose? It's all everyone here has been talking about. She said, leaning forward and watching to see if Draven got that odd look to him again, The guy is trying to be the mutant Malcolm X. Asking everyone to join him in this or that... Did you see it?

17. - Top - End - #77
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm room 9PM

As he gazed into Tasha's eyes, he saw reflected the uncertainty he had felt only hours ago towards his neo-genisis.

I've changed more than I realized, and it must show, she must not have come quite as far in her awakening. Perhaps I'll be able to assist her in some small way.

Doing his best to relax he replied to her initial comment "No, I assure you I'm quite alright. In fact, today has been quite enlightening...But, perhaps we should develop a password, just incase...maybe something relating to our first date?"

Draven's eyebrow rose slowly as he observed Tasha's espression shift from confused to watchful, followed by her swift change of topic.

"...Yes, I saw it during "dinner". I personally don't find him anything like X though..." he considered laying his opinions out on the table, but something about the way she was acting inclined him towards taking the cautious approach...

Pushing off the desk he walked casually over to where Tasha sat on the bed, not looking directly at her, but pretending to hide a playful smirk, "I'm not sure what I think of him quite yet You could say I'm...reserving judgement for the time being.

But what I do know is that I learned a long time ago not to trust anything anyone says on TV, especially when it's spoken by a white-man with a perfect face, wearing an extremely expensive suit".

He bitter smile flitted across his lips momentarily at the small irony of the last remark.

He looked deeply into her eyes, giving her a smouldering look as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"But if that's all anyone around here is talking about, then I'd imagine you'd be tired of the subject, so why do you ask?"

He smiled nonchalantly, leaning back on the small matress and patiently awaiting her reply.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yea, you guessed it, SENSE MOTIVE- (1d20+3)[7]
    Honest curiosity on her part, or is there more? Hmmmmmm....
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-01-14 at 02:39 AM. Reason: No matter how careful I am it seems...

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I hate to bring rolls into social situations... but if you're curious... Tasha gets a 25 if I take 10 on a bluff. I'm not sure if that's what this falls under exactly... but since her diplomacy and gather info. are the same... let's just go with it.

It... kind of matters a lot more to us, I would think. Tasha will say... shying away from Draven's touch slightly. And why do we need a password?

Weird skin problem aside... he was acting a bit oddly. Something about him when he had first showed up. It reminded her of when she had been inside his head... and the huge, cold nothing that she had seen there. She almost shivered to remember it. But she didn't want to focus on it. It seemed to have past him for now... and she would leave it at that.

I don't know if I'd shoot down a mutant-rights advocate because he's white. I thought he made a couple of points... I'm just glad it wasn't the jerk who spoke at the press conferance trying to speak for us... She said with a sigh, He was kind of skeezy... and an idiot.

She pulled a lock of hair back from her face, and looked at Draven intently... Trying to see if that dead look to his eyes was still there... in the back somewhere maybe. Green eyes locked on his, with concern and a bit of worry behind them.

I just thought that someone speaking for mutants might be a good thing. I wanted to know what you thought of the stuff he said. Maybe getting in touch with other mutants can help us... She trailed off, Well.... you. I'm... pretty sure I'm alright. But I'll be honest Draven. Some of the stuff I saw when I was... um... reading you that night... kind of scared me. Do you know what I'm talking about?

She kept her eyes locked on his. He had to know what she meant.... there couldn't be any way someone could feel that... wrong... and not notice. She hoped he could make sense of it for her.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm

Noticing, but choosing to ignore the subtle shift she made away from him as he settled himself next to her on the bed, he replied to her as he looked casually around the room.

"I'd think the need for a password is fairly obvious. I've already seen one shape-shifter today, so chances are, there are others. I'm not trying to make you paranoid, and I'm not that worried, but since the government has it's hand in this, the first thing they're probably going to do, if they haven't done so already, is recruit a shifter or perhaps an illusion genrator to further their goals.

Besides, there are a vast number of mundane ways to impersonate others by phone or internet. With that in mind, it makes sense to take some precautions, just to be on the safe side. It can be as easy or as complex as you'd like. Whatever's easiest for you to remember.
    My apologies for bringing this up seemingly out of thin air, it's a bad habit of mine.
    I have a few ideas if you don't. It might even be fun coming up with one together..."

He groaned a little and laid back on the bed slowly as she continued to press the political topic, putting one hand behind his head and tapping his lips with the index finger of his other hand, a small good natured smile appearing as he closed his eyes and replied.

"Yes, I'd agree that he's...easier to take seriously than the alternative. But in a funny way, that's what concerns me. He's almost too good.

Please forgive my allusions towards racisim, it's a throwback from my days living among the people of my tribe. What I was getting at is, everyone has an agenda. Even Malcom X did. Honest people usually make their's obvious, particularly when they're speaking on behalf of a group. He didn't, which automatically makes me suspicious.
    Or rather, exposes what are probably his true motivations; unabashed self promotion.
    He came out of left field, with no known political background. No supporters to speak of. The school isn't even brought up, and the main gist of his speech is something that the Mayor already addressed, and that was already understood judging by the response to the fire.
    Conclusion: it would seem he's trying to put himself up as the thing that everyone looks towards in a crisis situation. The Bonaparte among the chaos of this revolution, or perhaps even, the Golden Calf of this directionless throng of "newly empowered" humanity."

He felt her eyes on him, looking at him intently, and wondered once again why this issue, this Professor Dark, concerned her so much. But she gave nothing away, her body a lithe and beautiful mystery he secretly longed to explore.
    As skilled as he usually was at navigating these hazardous and muddy waters of interaction, he loathed them all the same at moments like these.

"I understand where you're coming from though, we do need someone like us, someone competent, to be speak out on the issues that are inevitably going to come up and that need to be addressed.

I could be wrong about him, and he might be just what we're looking for. I almost hope that I am, but, I sincerely doubt it.

The reason being that, even if I'm wrong about everything else, the question that no one is asking, the one that should have been asked already is; if he knew of person responsible for that explosion, and he's such an "advocate of the heroic empowered", why didn't he rally them all together then and there against the obvious threat that this criminal poses to the city? Spool that question out, and a lot more very interesting questions arise. Questions that the interviewer didn't want to ask the man who was serving up his news station the best ratings in the country on a silver platter.

I trust my instincts Natasha, and my instincts tell me something's not right. My intellect simply tells me some of the reasons why."

He opened his eyes and looked over at her, the intensity of her gaze all the more striking when seen with the benefit of color and depth. The deep and vivid green of her concerned gaze intriguing and exciting him at the same time.

What she said though struck him far more deeply, his eyes narrowing slightly as he replied "There is nothing that this Dark can help me with that I cannot, with your help preferably, overcome."

Looking away for a moment, he sighed, then sat back up, and turned to face Tasha, one leg bent, laying flat across the bed infront of him, the sole of his boot hanging over the edge with the other leg resting over it. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch her, despite his gloves remaining on.

"Undoubtedly there are things within each of us that are, and would be...disturbing...if we are to be honest with ourselves and one another.
    But I suppose my case is somewhat unique...
    You refer to the dark inside me...I assume?
    Don't worry Natasha...I think you will find my...progress quite satisfying".
    he closed his eyes as he spoke, a faint smile on his lips that faded slowly before he began again.

"It hurts me that you would fear me, but I understand, and have known as much since we first met. What do you suppose we do to remedy this situation?" He looked sincere and a bit remorseful, but filled with a secret confidence.

"Natasha, I like you a lot, and I know you're asking me these things because you care about me. Please share with me your thoughts, I would very much like to hear them."

He stretched out his gloved hand to take hers, his eyes roaming her face, but occasionally straying elsewhere.
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-03-16 at 01:30 PM. Reason: trust me, it needed to be done

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

And just like that, she felt a little foolish.

He's depending on me to help him deal with this... and I'm shying away from him. Way to go! She chided herself inwardly... letting out a soft sigh as she relaxed herself a little. I've been thinking too much lately... And he probably has too. There's nothing wrong with him... he just talks too much. Screw it! Go impulse!

She was quiet for a moment... looking at Draven with a fairly unreadable expresson as he lay back on her bed. Then, without much warning... she shifted on the bed and swung herself over him... slipping her legs to his sides and straddling the boy's lap, with her hands on either side of him. Her hair fell over the two of them like a dark curtain, brushing against his face as she looked down at him from above and smiled.

I'm sorry for being so stand-offish. This is all pretty new... You know? She said in a soft, silky voice... her face only a few inches from his, But the last thing you need is me being afraid of you. So I've been thinking of a way we can be close... Until you can work this out.

Tasha leaned back up... and tossed her hair back over her shoulder with one hand... leaving only a few stray locks to drift down across her face. A black-lipsticked smile spread across her face as she ran delicate fingers down his chest. It was hard to imagine that the simple bits of cloth and leather were all it took to keep whatever strange power he had in him from hurting her... but all the same... it felt like too much. A life without intimate human contact seemed terribly depressing to her. But he was right... she was just the one who might be able to make it bearable.

I've been thinking too much lately... which is odd for me. She confessed, I usually ride a lot more on impulse... So all that serious sh*t can wait. There's something I've been dying to try since last night... A few somethings actually... but I'll start slow. That is... if you trust me.

Tasha sunk back down over him... holding herself up with her hands, and speaking softly across the short distance between them. So close she could feel his breath warm against her skin. The temptation to cross those last few inches distance was pushed aside, albiet with some difficulty... and she smiled.

Do you trust me?

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Dun dun DUNNNNN!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Orc in the Playground

biggrin Re: A Superhero Game: Alternate RP Thread

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm

As she swung herself abruptly ontop of him, allowing himself to be pinned to the bed, he paused, then laughed softly, it slowly fading into a chuckle, the sound deep and rough, but not without humor.

She seems to have beaten me to the punch before I even really thought to do as much. I guess she really is a mind reader.

"Did I bore you dear?"he asked, his tone obviously retorical and sarcastic, "I guess that's what I get for giving you what you wanted..." he concluded, putting his gloved hands on her hips and giving her a sly smile as she continued.

He listened to her carefully and watched her movements closely, like a male tiger sizing up a potential mate. His interest in the turn of events increased steadily as she spoke to him from her dominant position.

She's avoiding my questions, and teasing me horribly. How can I not like a woman that does everything I don't want her to do so incredibly well? Inversly, how can I truly trust such a devious and elusive creature? Particularly when such a one can potentially see into the darkest corners of my mind and divulge my deepest secrets?...

"Those things can wait...but not forever. Agreed?" he said, giving her a calm steady look that implied that in equal measure, he expected and hoped for, no argument.

((Assuming she agrees))

With that covered, his smile returned, as he pondered her question for a moment.

These chaste college girls, I've known her less than forty-eight hours and she would have given her body to me twice, if not for her healthy...concern...about the effects of direct physical contact. If only she knew the truth.
    But, I have a feeling that she'll be pleasantly suprised when I finally reveal it.

He reflected briefly that, if this had occured their first night together, he probably would have turned her down. But since then, she had expressed enough sincerity and sensitivity that he trusted her...as far as he could throw her at least, which, all things considered, was rather far.

He reached up and traced her jawline with his fingertip, still amazed by the sensation of seeing, touching, and feeling it in three dimensions. His gloved fingers sliding along the nape of her neck, he sunk them into her hair before withdrawing them through her beautiful mane, enjoying the whispering noise the action elicited as he pondered and formulated his response.

"To answer your question, my answer is, "enough"." He replied, with a rumbling purr, his face expressing an intermingled look of simple sincerity, predatory watchfulness and reserved but deep curiosity and excitement.

Spoiler
    Show
    How's that for brevity? You ready to roll initiative?
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-03-16 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Are perfectionism and intollerance of personal error synonymous terms?

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

Natasha smiled like a cat with a new toy... looking down at Draven as she rose back up again. She didn't want to worry about having to hold herself up for what she had planned. Resting her unimpressive weight on his hips, she pushed her hair back a second time... inwardly wishing she'd tied it back... closed her eyes... and focused.

It was like a sudden dive into cold water. Until you first crack the surface, you remember how it will feel... but the actuality of it is never quite the same. A flood of thoughts, feelings and images rushed into her head, as she opened her mind to receive them. As always, they were jumble of chaotic, free-flowing thought. Difficult to understand,, and easy to get lost in. Without actually trying to delve deeper, she merely picked up surface musings, feelings... thoughts. Perhaps not surprisingly considering the circumstances, many of them were about her.

Rather than focus on hearing and understanding... she let it all flow over her like a stream. An endless cacophony of thought and sensation. For a moment, she really understood what it was like for a guy to have a girl sitting atop you... and it amused the hell out of her. This was going to be fun.

Your power has something to do with your senses, doesn't it? She focused on sending the words to him... I'm not even trying to feel what you do, and it's overwhelming.

There was a slight pause as she shifted over him slightly... intentionally... just to feel how it felt to be him... feeling her move. Then she smiled again.

I know what you're thinking you know... and not even because I'm looking. I know because I can feel what you do... and I know what I'd be thinking.

Her hand traced it's way along his chest slowly... her eyes still shut to focus entirely on her thoughts... and his.

I'm not afraid of what you'll see anymore Draven. I'm tired of being afraid. I never used to care what people thought of me until I could really tell. But I don't like worrying... I know who I am and what I like... I like music... I like black clothes... I like skinny boys with dark hair... I like dancing and drinking and sex... and I'm not going to be embarrassed about any of it. I could look and see if any of that bothers you... but I'd rather you be honest and tell me yourself.

The slender girl atop him took a long, deep breath. Whatever he said, she felt better. Somehow, not having to say the words out loud made it all seem so much easier to say. But that wasn't all... and the next part was the part that worried her.

I like you. You're too smart for your own good, and you speak like an old english professor... but I like you. I don't know you that well really... but I'd like to. A lot of things are changing... and after today... I think I know what I'm going to do about it. There was literally a brief pause in her head... along with a faint wave of nervousness that projected across the link between them unintentionally. I've had really bad luck with boys... And I'm still not sure what I really want from one. But I don't want to do this alone.

She shifted again... this time more a gesture of anticipation and worry than anything intentional. She put a hand to his chest to hold herself steady... suddenly feeling very much like she was about to fall.

And even if I still can't touch you... That doesn't mean we can't be close... like this.

Even in her head, the words sounded soft and far away... and were followed... with a rush of sensation... as she opened the floodgates... and let all the things she was feeling burst forth. The feel of her body against him... the tingling of her skin contacting his with less than an inch of cloth between them. Sights... Smells... sounds... all from her perspective, mingled with images, urges and fantasies that would be impossible to describe with words. She didn't hold any back... letting the whole of what it was to be her right now fill his mind. And amidst it all... she strained to make one image stand out... to feel as real as possible in his mind.

Her body trembled, as if she were cold... eyes still shut tight. Her skin flush and her breathing fast. As somewhere in the back of her mind... she was kissing him... in a place that was almost real.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am very pleased with myself. Would that I can write like this more often...

Also for some reason... mid-way through writing this, "It's not over" by chris daughtry came on... and now everytime I imagine the scene... it's what I hear in my head. I think the lyrics fit in a way that's almost scary.

Or maybe it's just me...

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm room

As he watched her rise up, straddling him, he was glad to see she was smiling also, despite it being a rather predatory smile of a definitively feline-esque nature. He was glad because, they shared the same expression, and she liked it.

While she pushed her hair back and settled herself atop him, he undid a few more buttons of his form fitting jacket, his chest covered underneath only by his black designer tank-top.

Despite having an idea of what she was about to do, and having a strong mind, he was still caught off guard by the suddeness and force of the connection. His body stiffened momentarily under her small frame.

For a moment, a indistinct darkness rose up, twisiting out of the corners of his mind defensively, but as they came together, her mind openly accepting his, not trying to take or control, his defenses receeded, his body relaxing as she swam through his mind.

Doing his best to keep focused, he still struggled to not lose himself in the moment. Stray thougths entered unbidden, as he gained his bearings.

Incredible, even better than the first time...did she lock the door?...relax, no one could see what's really going on...tame to the unenlightened actually...a gorgeous outfit...amazing contours...does she plan on going out...?...OK, focus Daniel-San...hard to though, when she's sitting on my...

No, Natasha. Not with my just my senses. With my whole body. With everything. We are all connected with the life energy of the world. I am simply connected to a greater degree...But with a catch.
    Brief images from memory of charts describing the energy lines of the human body flitted momentarily though his thougths, the image of silver needles piercing his skin for the first time, the strong smell of incense closely interwoven.

He uttered a soft noise somewhere between a sigh and a groan as she moved, an expression descriptive of his frustration as well as appreciation.
    His thoughts shifted with her, his hands tightening unconsciously upon her taught hips.

This is torture and you know it...not that I mind though.
    Thoughts of some of his "behind the scenes" experiences at Club Umbral surfaced unbidden, but, sensing her disintrest, faded from mind without objection or offense.

Interesting...and good to know.

As she spoke to him, sharing her deeper thougths, he was touched by the depth he sensed and saw. He could not help but rethink some of his suppositions regarding her supposed devious nature, as he realized that much of what he had percieved before was in fact the armor, forged of fear that she wore to protect the sensitive creature that hid beneath.
    He watched in awe as she began to shed it, slowly emerging aknew.

A multitude of thoughts and wordstwisted through his mind as he considered her words, a dozen different ways to express what he thought and how he felt, finally coaleasing into a single phrase.

You don't have to be afraid anymore.

A hint of humor coloring his thoughts as he added I like girls who like all those things.

A combination of emotions sifted through him as he listened to her thoughts, first self depricating humor, mingled and followed by satisfaction, finally settling on pure unabashed curiosity bordering on frustration, put aside with a sense of resignation and a feeling of patient waiting.

I can't wait to hear more...but for now, I can wait.

His hand, half consciously, slid slowly upwards from her hip, tracing the hourglass contours of her figure beneath the leather of the corset.

As she spoke of her former experiences, guessing at the deeper meaning her projected thougths implied, and what he had already guessed upon their very first meeting, his heart opened to her. He could not help but be touched by the bravery of her struggle, the way in which she fought to free herself from her fears...risking so much, and with him no less...

Natasha, I'm far from perfect, and have my fair share of skeletons, but I can promise that I'm not anything like them. Like him. I won't ever hurt you, and as long as you...as long as our trust remains unbroken, I won't ever leave you.

He grasped her arm, steading her as she rested her had upon his chest, his other hand grasping her back, the unconscious pressure applied mirrored by the clear desire, resisted, to pull her into his arms.

The sudden silence caught him off guard, and he opened his eyes for a moment, only to be caught in the deluge of sensations as they shared the others experiences simultaneously, the wave of thought and fantasy threatening to overwhelm him, his eyes rolling back and his back arching beneath her, the desire to be with her nearly unbearable.

But what amazed him most, and what touched him most deeply was the sensitivity with which she reached out to him with, sharing a part of herself he suspected had been long buried...or perhaps long dead.

Thank you Natasha.

He felt his chest tighten with emotion, suprising him. He had thought himself incapable of...this...for so long, but she had disarmed him with ease. For the briefest of moments, he doubted it all, myrad suspicions flitting within the dark recesses of thought, but where quickly dismissed.

This will decide much.

You've asked me, and by what you've shared you've demonstrated beyond words that you do, but I want to hear you say it. Do you trust me?
    If not yet, I promise I will understand. But, if so, I'm ready to share what I've discovered. I'm ready to share my secret.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

Amidst a sea of swirling sensation and countless fantasies... each seeming as real as the last... Tasha pulled her self free to higher ground. It was too difficult to communicate while she was immersed.... there were too many pleasant little distractions. Sinking back to the real world a little felt odd after experiencing so many different things all at once... and she decided against it. Instead slowing the rush of things between them so that it would be easier to concentrate on what he was trying to say.

With a much clearer state of mind... it occurred to her that he kept mentioning some kind of secret. Had he managed to correct his problem with touch? It made sense. He didn't seem wary to be close to her... he kept speaking about a secret. If she had gotten so much control over how her powers worked in such a short time... maybe he had too? That had to be it! Of course, if she was wrong, and jumped the gun... things went from good to bad pretty quickly. If she was right... he would probably think that she only knew because she was in his head. She decided instead to let him reveal his surprise on his own... and simply hoped it was the one she suspected.

I trust you Draven... She said... the words echoing in his head even as she spoke them, Enough.

She let out a soft laugh, and dropped over him, on her hands again. She tossed her hair to one side, so that she could still see him... and look him in the eye. Her presence in his mind fading away to nothing without her realizing it. All those fantasies in her head now were her own. She smiled down at him... their faces only a few inches apart.

Show me. She asked softly, and silently hoped that she was right.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm room

Looking into her eyes, he saw her expectation, and no trace of trepidation.

Once again he was amazed, and his fear of hurting her, or being hurt, was washed away by her bravery.

"Of course" he answered.

Closing his rapidly darkening eyes in concentration, for a moment the light around his body seemed to tremble and dim, his skin shivered, and as he breathed deeply inward, the air seemed to be be robbed of it's warmth.

Then everything was as before.

He opened his eyes. Piercing clear grey, he looked up at her, and smiled.

He pulled her face towards his own, his eyes closing naturally, his lips gently grazing hers...with no ill effect.

"I want more", he whispered in her ear.

He pushed himself up, holding her against himself by the small of her back.

He realized then that he could no longer feel her inside his mind.

Pulling back momentarily, he looked at her, his eyes dark with desire "Where did you go? Come back to me..." he said, the strangeness of that statement spoken aloud registering to him even as he voiced it.
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-01-19 at 02:27 AM.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Got rid of that flaw as quick as you could, eh?

Part One: Bliss

Tasha looked at Draven, in much the same way one would look at their cat, if it just sat up and asked you to get it a soda.

Did you...? You kissed me? She said, almost without a voice, before again finding volume. You kissed me!

She will smile, the excitement clear in her voice... and then dive onto him. Her lips will find his passionately, and her hands will finally wander to bare skin... The wave of sensations will flow between them again... this time not all of them the products of her mind, and mixed with very real physical contact. The images now were not fleeting scenes of fantasy.... but very real intentions.

How? Her thoughts in his head rose above the flurry of image and sensation, her lips unwilling to part from his long enough to speak.

Her hands shook slightly as she pulled open his shirt, an oddity that even she noticed. She did not bother spending time wondering why knowing you cannot have something made you want it that much more. Instead, she indulged in the feeling of bare skin at her fingertips, and his warm breath against her pale, soft skin as she leaned to kiss his neck. Each new sensation felt twice over, as she drank in his thoughts, and felt what he was feeling. The feedback she gave him was no less intoxicating... though momentarily odd to feel as if he were kissing his own neck.

Later. Explain... Later. Was the last coherent thought she managed to project, before she kissed him again.

What followed was a blur of physical and emotional bliss. Without a single word between them, they each knew exactly what the other liked and wanted... even needed. Each felt what the other felt... in an overwhelming surge of doubled pleasure that was truly impossible to compare to anything else that she had ever experienced. Time became a blur.

(The remaining details of said encounter are not truly appropriate for the forums, and have thus been omitted, for the sake of the children. We humbly and sincerely apologize. -the editor)

--------------------------

Part Two: Pillow Talk

Tasha clung onto Draven's side... her head resting on his chest, one leg curled up over his, and her breath just finally beginning to return to her. She basked in his emotions, even after the fact... and smiled as she traced a shapeless pattern across his chest.

Holy @#$% Draven... that was amazing. She said breathlessly, using her voice for actual words for the first time since they began. Even better than I thought it would be... I felt... everything.

She shifted a bit to kiss his neck again, playfully nipping at it before settling back down beside him.

Alright... I suppose NOW you can tell me how you were able to do that. She purred, closing her eyes contently, Have you been off practicing all day?

27. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm Room

Part 1

Draven took a moment to enjoy the unabashed suprise and happiness elicited by his efforts.

Happiness brought about by powerlessness, how truly ironic.

"Well, I'm glad you like it", he said with mild sarcasm tinting his voice.

As she undressed him, her feelings of anticipation and relief beginning aparent among her other thoughts as their telepathic link was once again rekindled, he heard her question faintly in his mind, and the thought quickly following after.

All will be explained soon enough...

As their bodies tangled together, her lips and hands going to work on his bare flesh, through the conduite reestablished between them, he joined in without restraint, testing the limits of their connection, both mental and emotional, and the limits of his newfound freedom. Physical exploration blended with mental fantasy to creat an experience that approached perfect bliss, deep into the night.

Spoiler
    Show
    Part 2 to...coming soon!
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-01-23 at 09:59 PM.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

28. - Top - End - #88
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm Room

Spoiler
    Show
    "As soon as I could" huh? In this game, soon is a relative term, as you well know.

Don't flatter yourself though, there were definitely alterior motives to his gaining this capability...

Exulting in post coital bliss, the beautiful girl he had met only a few short days ago, but with whom he now shared a deeper connection than he would have guessed possible, he was content for the first time in what seemed like an eternity.

He looked over at Tasha, sifting his fingers through her dark silky hair, enjoying her gently affectionate touch.

"It was, wasn't it..."he said in response to her rather retorical statement, but feeling obliged to express his...appreciation.

Accepting her necking with a faint smile and her nip without flinching, he considered her question for a long moment, a thoughtful, somber expression appearing on his face.

"I suppose, I had what some people call a 'moment of clarity'. I didn't learn it...it just came to me. But, it's not the way you think, control will always be a concern for me, but deeper levels of control always have and always will be a priority on my path of enlightenment.
    I know it probably doesn't all make sense right now. But don't worry, I'll explain it all before the nights out. Suffice it to say, it'll be a while before we can spoon while we sleep...I hope your not too disapointed"
    he said, a wry smile on his face as he trailed off.

"But first, since I've already said more than my fair share this eveing..." he says, gently sliding away from her and proping him head on his hand as he lay on his side facing her with a curious look on his face "why don't you tell me why you're so curious to hear my opinions on this Dark fellow?

I imagine that the Aryan look isn't your cup of tea, nor the older gentleman thing, but there is no accounting for a girls taste sometimes",
    he concludes, his voice laced with sarcasm as he smirked at her.

"But, on the off chance that this is about something else entirely, something more important, I would hope that you would choose to trust me to understand" his expression slowly turned serious as he spoke, but remained calm and relaxed, a simple look of sincerity softening his angular features as he searched her eyes.
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-01-24 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Oh, don't you wish...

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Natasha

Tasha smirked and listened to Draven intently... too content to pick on him for being so damned long-winded. She just lay close and let him speak... trying to throw him off with the occasional kiss to his neck, or a light, touch to a sensative spot or two.

How does he have that much breath left in him? She mused to herself as he went, more amused than anything,I need to try harder next time, I guess. He's supposed to be a quivering mass of awe-struck goo by now.

I just wanted to know what you think. She finally spoke up, one Draven had said his piece, I've been thinking... and I really think there is a lot more to what's going on then it being said. I don't think that this is an accident, I don't think it's something that people can ajust to... and I don't think I want to just hide away and hope nothing bad comes to pass. You could tell what I was... right? If someone else can... then hiding won't help for long. I want to find out what's going on... and the professor on the news said he knew something about the bomb downtown. I thought he might be worth getting in contact with and comparing notes.

She'll place one last kiss on Draven's chest before moving to the side of the bed to sit up and stretch. She didn't particularly care about being undressed around him... To be shy about that now would just be rediculious. She was however... a bit cold.

So I did... Sort of. She'll admit, as she got up to gather her wayward clothes from... wherever the heck they had landed, Technically, as far as he knows... a man who claims to be a mutant called him from an unlisted, disposable cell phone.

She'll laugh to herself as she picks up her corset, and looks at it disapprovingly. That thing was a pain to get on. She instead opted for a T-shirt from her clothes-chest, and began getting re-dressed, for the most part... before re-joining Draven on the bed (or wherever he's wandered by then), and slipping her arms around him to steal one more kiss.

I still don't want anyone to know what I am... but I want to do something... you know? What do you think?

30. - Top - End - #90
    Orc in the Playground

Draven/Oblivion
    Tasha's Dorm Room

He returned her kiss, and watched as she streched, the perfect curve of her back reminding him of what it felt like when he finally was able to touch it for the first time.
    Maintaining his position, wearing nothing but the blanket he listened as she casually responded to his question.

She seemed a little miffed, and he didn't entirely blame her. For a moment he felt the faintest twinge of guilt for bringing up the subject so soon, but the evasive way she had acted had aroused his curiosity...and suspicion...too much for him to simply not know for very much longer.

As she nonchalantly slipped in the fact that she had, although using precautions, contacted Dark, his eyes widened ever so slightly.

Does she even comprehend what a potential risk she took I wonder?

Draven rolled onto his back, composing himself as he looked up at the ceiling and put his hands behind his head.

Taking a moment as he considered the situation from all angles, he finally replied.

"What do I think? Ironic hearing that question coming from you..." he said, glancing over at her as she curled up next to him, now half dressed, sharing a kiss with her before continuing "What I think is that what you did was make a decision with an acceptable level of risk for a sufficiently good reason and that we need to proceed carefully from this point on, letting each other know what move we're going to make before we make any big ones.
    I think what you did makes sense, I understand why you did it, and I'm glad you let me know",

With an devious smirk on his face, he streched out and turned off the light, then took his time straddling her as she lay there.

"What I really think though is that I should have just waited to ask you, as that question seemed to have almost ruined the mood".

He leaned into her, his mouth coming so close to her neck that she could feel his breath.

"I recall you mentioning that you had 'several' ideas. I'm game...that is, unless you'd rather hear about how my day went, since, as we both know, you just love to listen to me talk..." his lips grazed her neck, smiling into the cleft of her jaw, his chuckle audible only because of their intimate proximity.

He paused a moment for her reply.

((and unless it's entirely different than I expect))

"Natasha, I want to play a game" he purred softly into her ear, his hands...elsewhere.
    Last edited by Thrall_Of_Ao; 2008-01-25 at 05:11 AM.

For your convenience.
    (as well as mine. )