New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,474 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Sisters' Chronicles Thread 2: Nobody likes Abadaius

Along the way, Kat and Alifa had a chance to see and stop to rest by Nasa's home- it... Hadn't really changed much. The notable changes were that there were a lot more soldiers around, with better armaments and a lot of sea monsters that weren't around previously.

It looked like Nasa had been doing nothing but growing their army, perhaps predictably. Nasha, her general, could still be seen kicking the less trained fighters into shape. But she was doing a lot less kicking now.

Illara, Nasa's court wizard, met up with them as soon as she discovered Alifa was in town- she had two jars full of spell ink. It was actually pretty heavy.
    "Uff, that was hard to transport"

The next day, passing by Gabriel's village was depressing- the village had been completely abandoned, the villagers having taken refuge in case Abadaius' followers decided to turn their attention on them.

Even Scrollmaster Ignazio's hut was abandoned, the multicolored building looking very out of place in the ghostly village.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

"Illara! Gods, thank you!" Alifa put the jars in her portable hole.
    "I see we’re getting geared up. So are we, soon we’ll be meeting Serendipity to talk about recruiting the devils… any advice? Messages you want us to pass along?"

"I ****ing hate Abadaius," Boots said as they rode past.
    "Coward just goes after anyone when the people he wants to get to don’t break."
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

"The devils" Illara spat that word "Well, we hit a liiiitle roadblock. Our army is great... In water. Monarch Nasa can bring the sea anywhere in Faerie... But not out. If she has a solution, we're all ears" she explained "It doesn't help that Queen Lucilla's army is mostly lightweights and Fiamma's... I guess Fiamma's well built as far as its purpose is concerned. And Pleia hasn't given sign she's even gearing up"

"Luckily, their hostage taking tactic has been quite unsuccesful" Ethrindae noted "Wonder what's his endgame reason. What we saw at the Divine Peak... Was upsetting"

It was night when they arrived back in the city that surely had a name but I can't find it right now.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm... my teacher was an illusionist who could make illusions so real that you could swim in them. I wonder if Serendipity knows any illusionists who could make the battlefield, or part of it, be underwater," Alifa muttered. "Thank you. That's good information to pass along."

"Alright, let's start up by reviving him. Look for the graveyard... and don't let Britta know! I want it to be a surprise!" Boots tried to remember where they'd buried Gary, if she even ever knew.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!