New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Default Aurangh's RHoD IC

Red Hand of Doom

Adrenaline pumps your arteries as the last of the marauders falls under your sword and magic in the hot air of the summer afternoon. The large black body of a hellhound lie at Shard's feet, the steel of his sword drips fiendish blood into the dusty road.

Bade and Aerilaya are back to back, breathing heavily, surrounded by hobgoblin's bodies. The bard's song lingers in the still atmosphere. A deep nasty-looking gash on his right arm makes holding his weapon painful.

Aerilaya's fair face is sprayed with the foul blood of the Fiendish ape that now vanishes in a cloud of smoke. The summoner's body was broken in two by a barrage of magic missiles.

Standing on the edge of the road, Tarot sports a confident smile, but as he tries to move, a sharp pain brings him to his knees. He must have broken a rib or two when the charging hobgoblin bullrushed him into the side of the road.

Garetth stops short from chasing the fleeing hobgoblin mounted on the other hell hound, it could be another ambush, and you are in no conditions to fight on.

Spoiler: Location on map
    Show
    There you are, ambushed on your way to Delin's Ferry by a band of heavily armored and well organized hobgoblins.
    Shard is standing on F10, Aerilaya and Bade are on I-12 and J-12. Tarot is on M-12. Garrett is on D-6.
    MAP

IC
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2022-01-10 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Connecting threads

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Aurangh's RHoD IC

Tarot rolled his shoulder and grinned, reviewing the scene of the battlefield with a grimace.

“Well, that was unexpected!” He declared, looking to the others, “is everyone ok? I mean, sure we are, but you know what I mean, think my stupid ribs are busted!”
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Aerilaya wiped the blood from her face using her sleeve. ”It was a blessing to have been traveling with others. This ambush was too well conceived for simple highway brigands…especially calling upon summons. I’m Aerilaya by the way.”

Her last comment was to the man she had been battling back to back with.
    Last edited by Deadguy; 2021-12-23 at 08:40 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Bade fires two more shots, THWAP THWAP, in the general direction the hellhound had fled, just to make sure it keeps running. Then he lowers his bow with a grimace of pain. "Bade Brockburn," he replies, "Harmonious Order aspirant and magical musician. It was good to have you at my back, Aerilaya, however unfortunate it was that we needed that help." He moves to touch Aerilaya, Garetth and Tarot, a blue glow encompassing his hand, as he had a couple times during the battle. "That's the last of my healing for the day and you look the least in need," he says to Shard in an apologetic tone. "Not to say you're undamaged -- but the thread you hang from is thicker and better-made than ours."

Spoiler: mechanics
    Show
    Since it takes a full-round action to 'give away' Healing Devotion, that's 18 healing apiece for Tarot/Aerilaya/Garetth and 6 for Bade. Then I'll use the last 8 points of Lay On Hands for myself too, bringing me up to 32 total. Whew.
    Avatar by Meltheim: Eveve, dwarven battlemind, 4e Dark Sun

Current games list

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

The heavily armored blonde woman pulled back from Bade’s glowing touch, as if recoiling from harm.

”I apologize for appearing rude or ungrateful, but the Stern Lady has been kind enough to bless me with her own methods of healing.”

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

"As you prefer. There are certainly enough other wounds to tend!" As he turns to offer the last healing touch to others in need, Bade idly wonders where he's heard the term 'Stern Lady' before. A noble in some distant city, perhaps? No -- no, when given as a title like that, it would almost certainly be a reference to Wee Jas. Bade glances back at Aerilaya over his shoulder. Every person should be free to follow their own faith, but the Stern Lady's followers might not agree with that tenet, preferring a rigid order at the expense of personal freedoms. Hmm.
    Last edited by Dimers; 2021-12-24 at 04:43 PM.

Current games list

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

The warforged leans forward, kneeling with a hiss of mystical pistons to heft up the dead hell hound in its spiked massive fist. “A strange beast. Not one to associate with hobgoblins such as these.” The warforged cleans the blade on its fur and rises looking to the others, a pulsing red glow behind the mithril and adamantine mesh that formed it’s face.

“I have been give the descriptor Shard by my makers. I am
    Pleased to meet you and fight beside you.”

At mention of the healing it shrugs and pulls out a thin metallic wand and taps itself three times concentrating hard. As he repairs himself he asks the others cautiously “What business takes you to Delin’s Ferry”.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Attempts to UMD the repair light damage wand (first 4 uses that are non critical failures)
    (1d20+12)[17] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[8]
    (1d20+12)[16] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[4]
    (1d20+12)[32] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[8]
    (1d20+12)[30] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[8]
    (1d20+12)[26] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[4]
    (1d20+12)[32] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[9]
    (1d20+12)[14] DC 20 repair (1d8+1)[3]

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 31/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    AC 24, Touch 12, Flat-footed 22, Fort 9, Ref 6, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 6
    Least Xtal Return Adamantine Longsword +1 (Triple weapon capsule [Fire /Shock / Acid]) +12 (1d8+6, 19-20)
    Comp (+5) MW Longbow (40 arrows) +9 (1d8+5, x3)
    Spiked Fist +11 (1d4+5, x2)
    Admantine Body +1 Nimbleness, Xtal of Arrow Deflection (+2 AC vs Ranged) Heavy Shield +1 (+9 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Abilities Str 20, Dex 14, Con 18, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 12
    Condition DR 3 / Adamantine
    Immune: Fatigue, Disease, Energy Drain, Sleep, Poison
    Light Fortification

Thanks to Emperor Ing for the nice Avatar

8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garreth

A lightly armored dwarf hustles back towards the group, after first checking that no more goblins seem to be around down the road.

"Blast, where did they come from? That's more hobgoblins than have been seen on this road in a long time. Lucky we were all traveling this way together."

Acknowledging Bade after the healing touch, he also activates a stone on his belt to repair some of the damage taken.
    "Much appreciated, took a couple more hits than I expected against goblin scum. Everyone else ok?"
    "The name's Garreth, I'm returning from some family business in the southern mountains. I was planning to pass thru Delin's Ferry on my way to the Witchwood, but I think perhaps my plans have changed."

While the group is introducing themselves, he walks over to the fallen hobgoblins and looks through their gear, searching for useful items or information.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Perception check to look for other foes (+4 bonus if goblinoids): (1d20+9)[28]

Uses a charge on healing belt on himself: (2d8)[5]

take 10 to search the bodies of the fallen enemies: 10 + 11 = 21

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

While the rest of the party stands iddle, the lightfooted dwarf moves around the area looking for enemies. He sees a small farmhouse to the southwest, the door ajar, thinks about going there but instead he goes back and search the bodies. The other adventurers are still making small talk and mending their wounds.

The dwarf searches de hobgoblin's bodies for something else besides the obvious loot. There are two who seemed to have been leading the attack. One of them is still clutching a holy symbol in his dead hands.

Spoiler: Knowledge Religion
    Show
    DC 15. Please don't roll knowledge checks untrained.

The symbol of Tiamat the five-headed dragon. Revered by evil sorcerers and chromatic dragons.

The other leading hobgoblin is holding two shortswords o exceptional quality. The hilts are adorned with dragon's heads.
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2021-12-25 at 07:59 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

As the dwarf returns Shard trundles down the muddy path, the huge spiked treads tearing up the ground behind them as they easily walk up the slippery bank to the farm house. As Garreth shows what’s he has discovered Shard will offer to examine the swords.

Depsoite the massive battle fist coating one hand it’s with surprising nimbleness Shard handles the blades, a murmured “Nice workout, excellent steel” as they try and pull out the magic or knowledge on the swords.

Once they are looked at Shard will nod to the house and approach it before kicking open the door and striding in

Show

Artificer knowledge on the holy symbol and swords looking for magical stuff (DC15)
    (3d20)[8][18][16](42) each +5 on the roll

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 59/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    Least Xtal Return Adamantine Longsword +1 (Triple weapon capsule [Fire /Shock / Acid]) +12 (1d8+6, 19-20)
    Admantine Body +1 Nimbleness, Xtal of Arrow Deflection (+2 AC vs Ranged) Heavy Shield +1 (+9 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex)
    Light Fortification

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Shar flips the swords with ease and expertise, examining the edge of the blades with the dusk light. These blades are magical, that much is evident. Fine crafted weapons and most likely a matching pair. This hobgoblin didn't simply get these from looting random adventurers. Shard does not get anything from the symbol. It seems mundane. But the sword hilt and the symbol match in patterns, and with careful inspection he notices that even the blades are decorated with the same five headed dragon.

No, there are no coincidences here.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    It takes Shard 3 minutes to examine the items. Please, all the rest, out of combat feel free to give or suggests actions. It'll make my life easier, the game fast-paced, and I won't have to railroad.

He then walks to the farmhouse, there is no need to kick the door as it hangs ajar from the broken hinges. There are a couple of frightened horses tied behind the house.

The sight inside is not pleasant: right on the smaller room at the entrance the party finds five mangled and looted bodies, four human males and a woman. There's no stench, these are fresh kills. Ambushed today, they have been thoroughly looted, fingers broken to rip out their rings and all that.

The other room is a crude camp site, some scattered bones around filthy bedrolls give you thegeneral idea. These marauders have been here for a couple of days, killing and pillaging the road.

Spoiler: OoC and checks
    Show
    Survival DC 15/Heal DC 15 confirms the bodies were killed within the last 24 hours.

Search DC 20: you find a pouch with these people valuables yet to be distributed amongst the marauders. yewelry and coins for 350gp
    Last edited by Auranghzeb; 2021-12-26 at 05:04 AM.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Bade enters the home next and keeps shaking his head at the horrors of war -- for this was no simple banditry, that much is becoming clear. He blows a mournful passage on his shawn and says a solemn funeral blessing over the five victims. "I wish I had time for more than some words, but one shovel digging five graves ..." He shakes his head again. "Word needs to get to Drellin's Ferry, and they have more strong backs there to do the work." He takes a closer look at the five humans so as to be able to identify them to anyone concerned in town.

Current games list

13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garetth

While he doesn't expect to know what it is, the curious symbol makes the dwarf look closer at the fine swords.
    Then he follows the large warrior back towards the farmhouse, looking at the mess on the inside. He will search around to see if the raiders left anything behind, and then check on the horses, to see if they are able to be calmed enough to travel.

"I agree, the town needs to be warned, and we should stick together on the journey in case there are any more marauders about. Might as well take the horses with us, they won't survive out here."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Know: Religion on the symbol: [roll0]
    take 10 to search the house: 10 + 11 = 21

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Spoiler: roll correctly
    Show

Know: Religion on the symbol: (1d20+3)[22]

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

Ignoring the bodies Shard looks at the dead and mangled bodies and again at the hobgoblins and then crunches through the mud to examine some of the goblinoid dead for any signs of their clan or affiliations they were aware of. “Aggressive goblins these ones. The town must be warned.”

Shard watches the others for a few moments before gesturing in the direction of the village. “We should move together in case of a second ambush.” Then the warforged starts stomping towards the town with some haste moving more swiftly than you’d expect

Show

Know local (1d20+10)[13]
    Adopt absolute steel stance

Shard
    - LN Warforged Ftr2/Warblade4 /// Artificer 3, Level 6 // 3, Init 2, HP 59/92, DR DR 3/Adamantine, Speed 20/30
    Light Fortification

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

*** Aerilaya ***

Aerilya followed along with the others as they investigated. She busied herself with studying the hobgoblin symbol until the bodies were discovered.

“I would normally suggest a pyre for unattended bodies to keep them from being harvested for unsavory magic. However, the town is close and loved ones often prefer a tombstone to a pile of ash commemorating the fallen.”

Spoiler: Action
    Show

Knowledge: Religion (1d20+5)[7]

Spoiler: Sheet
    Show

Aerilaya Ralothyra
    Female LN Azurin Incarnate 6 || Crusader 3, Level 6, Init 1, HP 30/90, DR 8/magic, Speed 20
    AC 21 (+10 Armor, +1 Dex), Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, Fort 9, Ref 3, Will 9, Base Attack Bonus 4.5
    +1 Vicious Executioner Mace +9 (SP -2) (4d6+9, x3)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 14
    Condition None
    Last edited by Deadguy; 2021-12-27 at 01:07 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Garreth immediately identifies the symbol of Tiamat. But why is it in the hands of a hobgobling brigand? Tiamat is often revered by evil dragons and their lesser kin.

Shard does not recall any useful information on the behaviour of goblinoids in the region. Only the vague notion that there are many scattered tribes to the north and east of the vale. Usually more organized than normal goblins and orcs, but not enough to pose a real threat.

The horses seem scared. Anyone approaching should do it carefully to calm them.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Handle animal DC 15, Wild empathy as if the horses were unfriendly

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

"Good point about the horses -- and perhaps we can earn a reward and some goodwill for delivering them to next-of-kin. You say they seem skittish? I'll try to calm them, I have a way with beasts." Chuckling a bit despite the environment, Bade goes out to see the horses. He makes soothing sounds and uses body language to show he's a friend rather than a threat, letting divine inspiration guide him for lack of any actual skill. Once sufficiently trusted, he prepares them to be led or ridden to Drellin's Ferry.

Spoiler: mechanics
    Show
    I'll take 10 on the Handle Animal check, total 17.
    Last edited by Dimers; 2021-12-27 at 09:04 PM.

Current games list

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Bade has little knowledge of animals, but his great natural charm and natural empathy allows him to calm the animals and after a couple of minutes they seem much friendlier towards the group.

The sun is now starting to hide behind the hills and the shadow extends quickly along a cool summer night breeze. What to do now?

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

With the horses calmed the adamantine clad shape looks around, red eye slits buzzing as it stares at the shortswords contemplating the pair of blades. "The beasts are calmed. Shall we make haste to town" the warforged intones before striding towards the village. It pauses briefly to clean its sword before still marred by dents and scrapes, but far fewer than before starts moving towards the town.

Show

Shard
    Light Fortification

Condition: Absolute steel stance

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

*** Aerilaya ***

Aerilya nodded at the machine’s statement before following along.

“I doubt the townsfolk will wish to risk retrieving bodies until the morning, and these horses will not haul corpses without a cart.”

Spoiler: Action
    Show

Head toward town.

Spoiler: Sheet
    Show

Aerilaya Ralothyra
    Female LN Azurin Incarnate 6 || Crusader 3, Level 6, Init 1, HP 30/90, DR 8/magic, Speed 20
    AC 21 (+10 Armor, +1 Dex), Touch 11, Flat-footed 20, Fort 9, Ref 3, Will 9, Base Attack Bonus 4.5
    +1 Vicious Executioner Mace +9 (SP -2) (4d6+9, x3)
    Abilities Str 18, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 14
    Condition
    Stance - Martial Spirit

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Day I, late afternoon. Elsir Vale.

The Wyrmsmoke Mountains to the west-northwest bring an early and prolongued summer dusk as you march up hill towards Drellin's Ferry. From the road you can see the Elsir River runnnig west and the farmlands around Drellin's Ferry start appearing on the east-south of the river. Across the water lies the Witchwood. Garreth knows the land. Bade and Tarot have seen it on the map they found. The Elsir springs from the Giantshield Mountains on the Northeastern edge of the Vale and crosses the vale snaking down to the west, fed by countless streams that flow down the Wyrmsmoke Mountains and Lake Rhestin.

The road descends into a.small town built mostly on the near side ofa broad, sluggish river. Six old stone piers jut from the water, marbng the spot where a bl'idge once stood, but the span itself is !onggone. Imtead, a couple of long thick ropes cross the river, each secured to a flat-bottomed ferryboat. Brown fields and green. orchards surround the town.

A group of anied townsfolk-three irt leather, one in mail-stands guard, watching you warily.

"Halt and state your business, strangers," one of the guards says.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

"Travelers, now in sore need of rest and recovery," Bade responds calmly, covering up irritation at the chilly greeting. There may be a reason for it, no sense getting agitated. "We were ambushed by hobgoblins and hellhounds at a cottage just a few miles from here. We slew most of them and drove off the rest. Ill tidings I tell you with deep sorrow -- those who lived at the cottage were cut down before we arrived. Can you tell me whether they might have any kin here in Drellin's Ferry?"

Spoiler: goals
    Show
    Bade wants to talk with next-of-kin more than anything else. They'll need politely relayed news of the deaths, words of comfort, and the chance to start dealing with affairs like funeral arrangements. Bade also wants to see whether the horses belonged to the cottagers.

Beyond that, we should talk with a militia captain soon to let them know about the rather un-bandit-like attack ... we need a place to stay the night ... Bade will be interested in getting closer to Vraath Keep to make use of that vault map ...

Spoiler: sheet
    Show
    Bade Brockburn
    male CG human divine bard 4 / paladin of freedom 4 / marshal 1, Level 6, Init 2, HP 32/54, Speed 20'
    AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 19, Fort 19, Ref 14, Will 13, Base Attack Bonus 5.5
    +1 dragonbone (composite 3) longbow +9 (d8+4 piercing, x3)
    MW elvencraft bow +9 (d6+4 bludgeoning, x2)
    sanctified chitin full plate armor (+8 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Misc)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 24
    Condition Marshal aura 60', paladin aura 10'
    Diplomacy +15, Bluff +12, Sense Motive +1, Knowledge (local) +12, Knowledge (history) +5, Knowledge (geography) +1, bardic knowledge +6

Current games list

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

The guards look at the horses with suspicion.

The grip on their weapons tighten and one of them, seemingly in charge, nods to a younger one who starts moving towards the houses lined up on the dirty road. They do not show hostility to you, only tension, which by the looks of this makeeshift guarding post, has been building up for some time.

The leader, a burly man in scale mail with a curly waxed mustache walks towards you and introduces himself.

Sargent Hersk.

Bands of murderous savages have been skulking near the twon for days now... we'd guess this was coming. Are the owners of those horses dead?

They belonged to Darana Vanness, a well known merchant who left town just this morning through this very road.

May pelor guide their souls!

The other guards bow in respect and mutther a muffled response.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

Shard watches the guards with a slight tilt of their head. The metallic grill glowing a dull red. Approaching the guards Shard waits for Bade to finsih before looking at the lead guard. "I seek Aster Starling. Where i their residence" the warforged demands in a neutral (if gavelly and metallic) tone

Show

Shard
    Light Fortification

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

It takes a second for the guards to react. Then Sargent Hersk says:

Oh, I know that they are, I mean I know what these are, I mean I know what you are!

I saw one like you once at Irongate a few years back.

I can't say I have seen Starling lately, and as far as I know he didn't have a place here, he stayed at the Old Bridge Inn, as most visitors do.

Ye should do that yerself before night falls. It pains me to leave those bodies out for the night, but it does not seem prudent to go out all the way.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Shard

Shard nods to the guards and motions for them to let them pass. "Which way to the Inn" they demand in their metallic twang. Once answered Shard will waste no time in heading towards the river and the Olde Bridge Inn

Show

Shard
    Light Fortification

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Bade agrees, "Yes, it's unwise to travel the roads at night with marauders about. I said a blessing over the bodies --" He traces Milil's holy symbol on his armor. "And I think the souls understand that proper care of the bodies must wait. Sargent Hersk, I don't know the merchant Vanness, but I can describe to you the five fallen." He recites the details he memorized five miles away.

Show
    Bade Brockburn
    male CG human divine bard 4 / paladin of freedom 4 / marshal 1, Level 6, Init 2, HP 32/54, Speed 20'
    AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 19, Fort 19, Ref 14, Will 13, Base Attack Bonus 5.5
    Diplomacy +15, Bluff +12, Sense Motive +1
    Last edited by Dimers; 2021-12-31 at 10:57 AM.

Current games list

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Tarot cleaned off the dirt, grime and much from himself before doing anything else, he tried to help, but thought better of it, and instead pulled out a deck of cards, bridging them expertly, in longer and longer arcs.

He nods to Bade as he healed, "Haven't had a scrap like that for a while, eh Bade?" he chimes, as they walk towards the grisly scene, he stops short, frowns and continues to bridge the cards, as if it were a nervous tick. He puts them away, and nods to the warforged, "Yes, lets make haste." he says simply, no smart retort, simple, honest respect for the dead.

"Ah, yes Sargent Hersk!" he says lighting up, people to impress! "We were waylayed, as they have said, several brigands of the hobgoblin variety, I am told, a few hell hounds, and yes, we did find these horses, as Bade here is describing the former owners, im sure we'll be happy to point the way, and hand over any goods to the families as needed, we were just doing our civil duty, shame we were a little late on the mark for those....er, yes, well, where is the local tavern around here?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

As the conversation continues, Bade lets the matter of next-of-kin drop (the sergeant might prefer to tell the family members himself), but does try to get a couple more points of information. He asks whether there's a militia captain to whom the adventurers should report details of the battle, and whether anyone in town might be able to tell him more about Vraath Keep, a place of some mystery in Bade's own awareness.

Show
    Bade Brockburn
    Diplomacy +15, Bluff +12, Sense Motive +1

Current games list