New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default The end of the human world

Welcome to Neogaia this the new world started as soon as the human had started to destroy himself and the planet I am Yannick Lepage god of youth and knowledge I am the one who destroy your world and brought you here

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The end of the human world

Raquel sits up on the grass and looks around her, seeing other similarly dazed people. And then there's this mysterious Yannick guy who said he just blew up Earth, or something like that. The texture of the grass, the humidity of the air, and the charred remnants of her clothing all seem much too real to be a dream. She shakes her head in an attempt to clear her swirling thoughts, looks up at Yannick and asks the obvious question:

"Am I dead?"
    Last edited by Bonecrusher Doc; 2007-11-25 at 11:30 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

No your are not dead your are the only survivor og the human race, Neogaia is a world create for all the magic creature who use to lived on the Earth but was destroyed by the human. The problem is that the mighty race of the elf has gotten to much power and is starting to look like the humans looks like, so we decided to take the purest of you and to bring them on Neogaia to kill the Elf sorecer-king Vanadia. But you have not enough power to do that for the moment. you need to go to the temple of Lumina and ask for her help, take that way and you''ll encounter someone to guide you to the temple and he live

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Andres shakes his head, trying to clear it of the massive headache he has. He wakes up and looks around, seeing a small group of people around him. He hears Yannick explain the situation and sees his equipment lying next to him.

"So you are the one who killed my parents and destroyed my farm? I suppose if what you're sayin' is true, I don't have much power to bring 'em back... Elves you say? Well I'll be.

He stands up and walks to Raquel, offering to help her up.

The names Andres. I see we'll be undertaking this "mission" together.

Edit:Spelling and grammar, my old enemies.
    Last edited by dual_wielder; 2007-11-25 at 01:04 PM.

5. - Top - End - #5

Raquel is too stunned to fully comprehend what she just heard, let alone decide whether or not to believe it. However, she accepts the hand up, using caution to remain modest in what's left of her jeans and boatneck tee. She takes a small step back and folds her arms in what could be intepreted either as insecurity or determination, as she curls her bare toes in the thick grass. She looks at the others, still supine and groaning, and says to Andreas, "Do you think they're OK? I feel a little shaken but I don't think I'm...como se dice...injured."
    Last edited by Bonecrusher Doc; 2007-11-25 at 01:29 PM. Reason: I had her take a step back from Yannick, but then I read more carefully and realized he's already walking away/disappeared.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

I ain't a doctor, but I don't see any sort of injuries on 'em. I have a headache, sure, but nothing serious. What do you think about the "god" of there, Yannick. This sure isn't the Earth I remember and this sure isn't where I remember being. Call me a gullible fool, but this guy is the only one with answers, so for now I'm gonna take him at his word.

Andres walks over to the equipment set out for him and starts to examine the axe and armor.

To Yannick:
    Is all this mine?

7. - Top - End - #7

Without waiting for the now-distant Yannick to turn around and reply, Raquel spies a cloak at her feet and fastens it around herself, looking much more comfortable and confident now. Next she picks up a gleaming longsword, discovering with some amusement that it is of comparable heft and balance to the swords she once used in the bullfighting arena. She looks at Andres, raises her (slightly singed) eyebrows, and shrugs.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

Andres bends down and picks up the leather vest with metal studs covering it. He puts it on and rolls his shoulders, twists at the waist and flexes his muscles. He feels comfortable, the armor barely seems restricting at all. He next picks up the huge axe and swings it through the air. He views it approvingly. He used similar tools on the farm. He sees there is also a sword and maybe 10 javelins on the ground where the axe once was. He tucks the sword away in its sheath and places it under his belt. The quiver of javelins goes around his back. He looks at Raquel and smiles.

Well don't we just look like a couple of warriors? Heh, I sure hope these won't prove to be necessary. I ain't afraid of a fight, but I didn't sign up for killing and I sure as heck didn't ask to die.
    Last edited by dual_wielder; 2007-11-25 at 02:27 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Raquel gives a noncommittal "Hmm," but buckles the wide belt bearing the sword and scabbard around her slender waist, ignoring the rest of her equipment for now. She walks over to kneel down next to the other woman in the group, who is just now coming to her senses.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Pierre just woke up and saw the strange man saying that he destroyed the Earth and disappearing an he saw the two other persons getting up hello, i'm Pierre Laroche he pick up the his equipment and get up

11. - Top - End - #11
    Halfling in the Playground

RogueGirl

Lorie, a woman with long flowing red hair, tangled up behind her. She wears an outfit more suitable for a night club in the big city than some meadow. She's wearing a somewhat slinky v-line blouse matched with a short skirt and a pair of healed shoes. Lorie starts to mumble softly to herself as if she had the worst hangover ever... and perhaps she does.

"What in the?" Lorie grumbles as she lets several explitives of dubious politeness towards whatever that "god" is, still seemingly not fully believing what has occured as how could all be gone? Thinking perhaps her drinks that night were drugged or something. As she sits up slowly she panics slightly looking around frantically as if she had lost her dearest friend, "Where's my guitar!!!?!?!?" She is looking over the equipment perhaps not seeing anything at first.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Whoa there miss. We don't want anyone having a heart attack. My name is Andres, Mexican by way of Indiana. I see that you have been chosen for this little...experiment? Whatever it is, we're all in the same boat now, so no use to fret. Now let's see if we can find that guitar...

13. - Top - End - #13

RogueGirl

"What the world?" Lorie gives a panicy look as she looks around before starting to calm down for a moment, "Is this some sort of joke? I've got to find that, though, its my grandfather's and well..." Lorie starts to look through the pile of her "gear" She looks at the armor and holds up the whip from the pile examining it for a moment before tossing both behind her as she digs through. Furiously she shuffles through the stuff, although she handles the clothing a bit more carefully.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground

It's seems that we only have some equipment for fighting well, that means that I don't have my hat and you don't have your guitar miss?is saying with his french accent,he throw a glance to andreas
    hello mister Andreas I'm Pierre Laroche, I'm from Quebec, and You right we are all in the same boat so we should stop to panic and follow the path that the presume god indicate us.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Andres nods to Pierre

He's probably right. I know that a few of us might be having some doubts about this whole thing, but when life gives you lemons...Heh, my mother used to say that to me whenever we hit hards times. I vote for following that strange man's directions, because to be honest: I don't see what other choice we have

Andres gathers the rest of his gear and waits for the rest of the group to decide for themselves.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground

Your mother was a wise women Andres, do you mind I call you by your first name? he stand up put his equipment and wait next to Andres while waiting for Lorie
    Last edited by calijames; 2007-11-25 at 11:27 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17

RogueGirl

"I've got to be dreaming..." Lorie just shakes her head as she starts to go through what she's going through her belongings and looks down at her cloths... "Ummm..." Lorie looks around for some place to get changed out of sight, and grabs the cloths... "Guess I ought to get changed... won't make it far in this dream otherwise." Lorie says wismically.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

Andres chuckles.

Don't worry miss, we won't look. That just leaves you Raquel..Are you with us?

19. - Top - End - #19
    Orc in the Playground

I Think you right miss Idon'tknowyourname but see just there I think there is some more comfortable clothes for you he's pointing the place where there was Lorie equipementYou can change he said with a indictable pervert looks in his eyes

20. - Top - End - #20

RogueGirl

Lorie waves out the cloths she had been hiding behind her back with a grin as she starts to move off towards some sheltering trees. "I'm Lorie." She just chuckles slightly, "And I'm either insane or dreaming." She moves off behind the nearest shrub or other plant life tha makes a screen, apparently not seeming too shy about changing in the open, but well not wanting to give a show. Before heading back to gather up the rest of her equipment.

Edit: Coloring...
    Last edited by Ranthog; 2007-11-25 at 11:47 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

Oh well hello Lorie, You know if we are the only survivor on the human race we'll need to repopulate the race, so we'll see your body soon enough he has a big smile on his face
    Last edited by calijames; 2007-11-25 at 11:47 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

RogueGirl

Lorie quickly dons and sorts through the rest of her equpment. Putting on the studded leather armor, a rapier, and the whip. Putting on the back, the quiver, and figuring out how to carry the short bow along with.
    Last edited by Ranthog; 2007-11-25 at 11:53 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground

Are you ready young miss? shall we go now?

24. - Top - End - #24

RogueGirl

"Yeah I am." Lorie brushes her hair back and just laughs a bit as she smirks slightly.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground

Maybe we should walk in special order, I propose Andreas first, Raquel in second, me third and Lorie last. What do you think of this ?

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Andres seems anxious to go, like a child waiting in line for a ride at the state fair. He grips his greataxe tightly in front of him, drinking in its flawless design. When he comes out of his trance, he looks at each member of the ragtag group and smiles.

Well,Pierre, you seem to have seen where we are supposed to go, so point me in the right direction and I will be happy to stay in the lead.

27. - Top - End - #27

RogueGirl

Lorie shrugs slightly, "Okay with me, I suppose. I mean what could happen?"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Orc in the Playground

well, the "gods" said that we should follow this path and we'll find someone to guide us, so let's follow this path pointing at a path from the top of the hill whose going down the mountain and disappearing in a forest

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

No offense Miss Lorie, but we are, supposedly, on a new planet seeking out the elven sorcerer-king. I wouldn't rule anything out.

Once Pierre has shown him the way, Andres starts off on the path (I assume we are using the path Pierre suggested).

30. - Top - End - #30

RogueGirl

Lorie pulls out a water skin and just shrugs as she takes a drink before following at the end of the group quietly.