New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #301
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

''So... This is your wish? Please give me a moment please master Xandar.'' The crystal shines on the bracelet with his blue light and snow starts to spin around the dead body of Arverius and the little Sphyr. The energy sphere body shines with white and pure light and starts to transform. When the light stops, his body return to her human form. She have long blond hair with gray blue eyes which shines with sparckle. She dress by a long plum robe with piece of ice on it. Arverius' tiger body dissapears with mist and stars light. When the mist finishs to evaporate, a tall man stands up with difficulty and looks around him. He pass his hand, with brown gloves, on his ice white hairs and sighs. When he saw the new Sphyr with his turquoise eyes, he smiles and saids: ''If I dream, don't wake me Sphyr, ok?'' He smiles again and stands up, he probably more taller than Xandar and Borak. He dress with a blue turquoise pants and a white vest. He goes to the women and kiss her with passion.

Frosty looks them and smiles. ''Now I can see you in human, like the past, my friends.'' Arverius laughs and turns to Xandar. ''Thanks... I can't thanks you enough... But if I can do something to you, you just have to tell.'' He smiles and Sphyr said: ''You have our eternal gratitude, little wizard. And Frosty... Thank for helping us with your friends.'' Frosty laughs. ''It's nothing, Sphyr! I do that to everyone! Right, Xandar?'' He smiles to the wizard.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-17 at 07:57 AM.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

2. - Top - End - #302
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

all of the new information and the sudden transformation of the dead body of Averius and Sphyr was too much for Borak, who was exhausted by the combat , he felt on the ground.
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-17 at 04:18 PM.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Bugbear in the Playground

((Oh, boy. James, this will be hilarious! ))

Xandar

All glee and happiness at seeing Arverius and Sphyr back, Xandar was about to rush to them and offer a tight, blissful hug. That is, until Borak fell, inches away from it. The fiery wizard whirled around and ran to the neanderthal, clearly panicking. "Borak! Borak!"

He shook the much taller man, hoping to wake him up, hoping he wasn't dead like Arverius had been a moment ago. It was then that a very awful thought crossed his mind. He grabbed his newly-bracered arm with a hand, raising it slightly, before asking the crystal loudly. "Did you do this? Is that you? Because I never meant that in my wish!"

Kneeling on the ground, Xandar was yelling at his arm, tears quickly misting his eyes up. Though very dramatic, none could deny it was a funny sight.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Orc in the Playground

No. It's not my fault master Xandar. The bracelet answer in the mind of Xandar. Frosty come across his big friend and heal his wounds with his shining little blue hand. ''I think Borak was just exausted by all that...'' He smiles to the wizard to tell him all be alright with the barbarian.

Suddendly, the tower starts shake and wall crackle. ''Oh no... The tower starts to collapse.'' The cleric takes a pose and said more: ''I think we are in a too high level to escape...'' A piece of the wall across them fall on the ground.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

5. - Top - End - #305

Xandar

Oh." I'm sorry, Mister Crystal. I think the witch got to me... And please don't call me Master. I'm not yours. He smiled, though the others had very little idea why. When the tower began collapsing, he asked the crystal. What can you do, Mister Crystal? I think we need help.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Orc in the Playground

''I'm sorry, Mas... Xandar. But for that, I can do nothing... The tower was the link with the witch power. So, when you kill Frellia, the tower stops to have magic power and she going to disappear...'' He talks with a calm voice, but a little nervous.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-18 at 02:17 PM.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

suddenly borak woke up and saw the wall collapsing what's happening ? did I do something ?

8. - Top - End - #308

Xandar

"Huh.. No. Frellia did. By dying. So technically, we did. But whichever. We have to get out!" Xandar straightened back up, before asking. "How high are we? We could break through a wall and jump in the snow! That would be a quick escape."

He sighed. "I wish I was one of those wizards who can fly."

9. - Top - End - #309
    Orc in the Playground

''Well... Mas-... Xandar, I can do that only to you...'' Said the Crystal. During this time, Frosty looks the ground and smiles a little. He turns his eyes to his friends and saids: ''I... I have a solution...'' He talks slowly. He starts to pray Heild once more. ''For one last time... Heild helps them to escape... If you can't save me... Forget me...'' A icicle tear flows of his golden eyes and snow starts to spin around the other aventurers. ''Frosty! Save you life too!'' Screams Arverius who want to take his little friend, but he was push back by the spinning wall of snow. ''It... It's alright... I'm be ok... and... I see you later.'' Saids the little cleric with a smile. ''No! Please come with us!'' Saids Sphyr with her beautiful and calm voice. ''I have... I have something to do...'' The pixie continues to smile. Snow spins more quickly around the other four friends.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-19 at 07:52 AM.

10. - Top - End - #310

Xandar

The fire genasi scowled when he realised what was going on. He might act impulsively at times, but he wasn't stupid. And this was wrong. Very wrong. Get me through this snow! He called to the crystal, before fearlessly trying to step through the blizzard Frosty had raised. As he did so, he called to his cleric friend "Don't lie to us! I am not leaving without you, and if you don't come, then I'll build another tower just to make sure it can crumble down on me too!"

11. - Top - End - #311
    Orc in the Playground

''I can't master Xandar. I can't interfer with the power of a God.'' The crystal saids with panic on his voice. The snow spins more and more.

Frosty laughs a little and saids: ''I'm sorry Xandar, but... Your life was more important tant mine. I told you before, I respect all of my promise... I see you later... My Friends...'' He smiles to his friend and saids more, when he turn to Borak. ''And Borak, I will rest a little before to see you next time.''

12. - Top - End - #312

Xandar

"But - but - but... It's not next time if you die here!" Xandar called, desperatly trying to get through the snow. He had to stop Frosty, but he knew of only one way he could do that.

"Eresik twanz oligar tsarok!" He raised a hand, and a sphere of intense cold appeared in it. Xandar knew he did not need to aim with the modified flaming sphere, and so he simply mentally commanded the 3-foot-radius globe at his cleric friend, willing it to cross the divine snow.

Spoiler
    Show
    I shall be using the Heild-granted flaming sphere... against the cleric of Heild?
    The Reflex DC would be 20.
    Damage: (2d6)[8]
    And in case you want me to have a contest of will with the damn snow, my bonus is +6. Yeah. I'll beat the god with it!

13. - Top - End - #313
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

Do you think we are gonna to leave you behind
    borak took Frosty with one arm and went in the direction of the one of the wall with an hole in it

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

When Frosty was hit by the flamming sphere, he lost consciousness, but the snow continues to spin around the other. When Borak want to take the arm of his little friend, his hands slide on the skin of the cleric, because it was too cold. Before the head of the cleric touch the ground, he saids, with low voice: ''I'm sorry... Goodbye... My friends...'' Xandar can see his friend one last time... After few second, the snow was too opaque and his visibility was very bad. When the snow finish to spin, they are all in front of the tower, at few kilometer.

They all see the tower falling to the ground, like ice during hot day. Wall collapse and window crack before to break up. Little piece of ice window move with the wind. When all the tower was in ruine, few little blue birds fly around the catacomb of the creation of Frellia. One bird goes down, where something shine with the sun. He lays down to his perch, a ice blue trident... Who was along...

Sphyr goes between the arm of Arverius and crys. ''Frosty... No... Why?...'' She said between her tear. Arverius looks grimly and saids: ''My friend... Why do you do this foolishness?...'' The couple looks really sad, but Xandar...
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-20 at 11:53 AM.

15. - Top - End - #315

Xandar

Tower. Crumbliness. Outside. Trident.

Trident. Outside. Crumbliness. Tower.

Xandar sprinted to the tower, slipping once but immediately lumbering back up to his feet. He knelt in the pile of rubble, shoving some aside desperately. When he realised it was no use, however, he stopped throwing the stones away. Instead, he began piling them up one it top of another. He was, the others realised, slowly building the tower he'd told Frosty he'd let crumble on him.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Orc in the Playground

Arverius runs to Xandar and take him in his big arms. ''Xandar! Stop that!'' He saids with his allay voice. ''You have something more important to do...'' He looks sad. He tamps his lock of his white hairs and smiles, like his friend do always... ''Frosty don't want who do that thing, my friend...'' Sphyr approchs slowly with her hand enclose on her stomach and come more closer to his love. She looks Xandar and bosom the wizard. ''I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... If... If only I can do something to him...'' Birds sing ups of the three friends and one of them come to the shoulder. The blue bird press his little nap head and looks him with sadness on his little dark eyes.

17. - Top - End - #317

Xandar

Xandar refused to look up at his two friends, acting as if he hadn't heard them. His fingers were scorched and bleeding, some of his nails broken. He put another rocky detritus on the pile... and it fell, crumbling down in front of the genasi. "Ngh.." Xandar sniffed loudly, but he didn't reach out to try building a tower again.

Instead he picked the tiny trident and lumbered up to his feet. He extended a single finger to the blue bird, hoping it'd hop on. "I don't know what to do now."

18. - Top - End - #318
    Orc in the Playground

The Frozen Crystal shines. ''Search the Blazing Crystal, my friend... Saids the voice of his uldra friend in his mind.

19. - Top - End - #319

Xandar

"Huh... I think the bird talks." Xandar said, wide-eyed, completely oblivious to the shining crystal. "Frosty used to like birds..."

His decision made, Xandar felt his inside harden with resolve - a very weird and squirmy feeling. He tied the trident to his back before stomping back to what he thought was 'south'. "To the desert!"

20. - Top - End - #320
    Orc in the Playground

The bird on Xandar's shoulder goes in the sky with his other friends. Sphyr smiles to his wizard friend and saids: ''That a good decision my friend.'' Arverius smiles too and he turns his friendly face to the neanderthal. ''I think you accompanies Xandar, Borak? You probably more prefer hot weather, right?''

21. - Top - End - #321

Xandar

"Borak has to come." Xandar declared, suddenly very afraid he'd be left alone by the tall man. "I promised to show him the deserts. He thinks they are nice."

He grimaced slightly before adding in an idle tone. "Plus, he's getting a crystal like mine!"

22. - Top - End - #322
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

yeah the face of borak was white and he wasn't there looking at nothing. Thinking at just what happen.
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-24 at 06:34 PM.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Orc in the Playground

Arverius and Sphyr smile to them, there hand on each other. ''I wish you have a nice trip to the desert, my freinds.'' ''And be careful... If each crystal was protect like people same as Frellia, it become more difficult...'' ''Be cautious. I heard some rumor it really dangerous.'' A piece of paper fly in the wind and Sphyr catchs it. ''Hey... It's a letter wrote by Frosty.'' She gives the letter to Xandar.

That wath his wrote:
    ''Hi Takihoti,
    I send you two of my friend and I think one of them what choose by the Blazing Crystal. If you can show them the temple where the crystal was hide, I always thanks you... I'm not sure I'm be find when you read this letter, but I wish you feel good, like everytime I saw you. So... Have nice day with Xandar, he was the wizard, and Borak, he was the tall men with a Suglinn and a great axe.

My eternal thank,
    You ol friend
    Frosty
    Cleric of Heild''

24. - Top - End - #324

Xandar

Reading the letter aloud quickly, Xandar drew an obvious conclusion from it. "It's not for us." Folding it and sticking it in an inside pocket, he said resolutely "Frosty would have wanted us to find this Takihoti. Come, Borak. We owe him that much."

Before actually leaving, however, he turned to Sphyr and Arverius. "I know the desert, I'll take care of Borak. You two be careful, I'll come back someday. I really like this place."

25. - Top - End - #325
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak said nothing, I was just walking. After a few step he fell on his knee and start to cry.
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-25 at 04:16 PM.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

Sphyr goes to Borak and take hin between her arms. ''It's alright Borak... All going be alright... But it's time to you to go with Xandar to the desert...''

27. - Top - End - #327
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak got up, got out from the arm of sphyr and scream he look at Xandar
    Can your crystal, hear me ?
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-06-28 at 04:00 PM.

28. - Top - End - #328

Xandar

"I don't know, Borak. I'd say yes, because it knew the tower was falling and couldn't do anything about it." Xandar said sadly. "But be nice to it. It isn't its fault. Frosty wanted this." He sounded somewhat bitter, as if he partly blamed the pixie for all of this.

Still, he put a reassuring hand on Borak's shoulder. "Come, friend. Frosty's birds say we should move to the desert. Remember? Endless seas of sand?

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Ignoring Xandar Borak said to the crystal Can you bring back Frosty?

30. - Top - End - #330
    Orc in the Playground

The crystal shines and Xandar heard on his head: ''Hey, hey, hey! Tell to your friend I can't back your friend, because he was in the hand of Heild. I'm really sorry but I can opose the power of a deity alone.''