New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #121
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

Frosty looks the barbarian a little surprise. ''Oh! Hi! You wake already? I think all of you two sleep more longer with the fight we just have last night. Anyway.'' He starts to laugh before continues. ''For your question, I cooks my special soup. It's call snow soup. I know you don't like cold weather, but my soup his... really special.'' He smile and give him a bowl with the ice blue soup. The golden eyes of the cleric shines with pleasure. ''Eat it and tell me if your like!''
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

2. - Top - End - #122
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak take the bowl and start to eat the liquid goes down to his cold esophagus to his empty stomach, the piece of boiled meat and hot soup meet his taste bud which give a electric signal to the pleasure part of his brain, the brain give an order to the tongue of Borak which make movement in his mouth
    and in the same time make his vocal cord move and air pass trough the mouth to make words
    THIS IS SO DELICIOUS, I never taste something that great, you have to teach me how to make that.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty smiles more when he hears that. ''Great! I so happy to hear that! If you want to make some I give you my special recipe.'' He take a peice of paper and start to write on it and repeat the same thing to the hot barbarian. ''First, you have to boil up some water with beast blood, not a lot, just a little, and meat and all vegetable you like. When all seethe, you mix some spicy you like. For me, I just take some pepper and salt, I know it's not a spicy, and garlic powder and some rosemary with a smidgeon of marjoram whole. Third, I adds some cheese and snow of this region. In last, I pray for Heid and do a ray of frost on it, for heat up after.'' He give the paper to Borak with his small friendly smile.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xandar

Waking up well after the two others, Xandar rolls over and gives his surrounding a sleepy look - until he realises that he is still surrounded by tons of snow. That brings a grin to his face and he scrambles up to his feet.

"Morning!" he calls out, sitting down and eyeing the soup. "What's that?" If he's even remotely guilty at having once again fallen asleep on his guard turn, he certainly doesn't sound like it.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty turn on Xandar and smile him. ''Oh! Good morning! Did you have a nice sleep?'' Said him with pleasure, but he not waiting the answer, he give a bowl of soup to the wizard. ''I do the breakfast this morning. It's my special snow soup! I wish you going to like it.'' He slime to his friend and he continues to cook some other ration for later in the beautiful day, with this great sun which refelted in the pure white snow around the aventurer.

6. - Top - End - #126

Xandar

"Huh, yes, nice sleep! What's the plan for today?" He takes the offered soup, gulping it down with impressive speed. "Busting another witch's ass? Reaching the tower? Snowball fights?"

7. - Top - End - #127
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Reaching the tower might be a good idea he take another bowl of soup and say with the mouth full
    But first we need to eat

Spoiler
    Show
    I know this is kind of disgusting if you don't read the "he take another bowl of soup" part (even their he sound strange)
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-18 at 01:33 AM.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty puts his finguer on his mouth and looks pensive. He amiles to Xandar before to answer him. ''Snowball fight looks intersting, but I think it's a best idea to move to the tower.'' He check the sky and said: ''It's a beautiful weater today, it's best to move on quickly... and do some snowfight, when we take the frozen crystal.'' He laughs when he saws the shudder of Borak who hate snow and cold.

9. - Top - End - #129

Xandar

"Another bowl of soup it is, then!" Xandar declares, devouring his second bowl with a hunger one would not expect from someone with such a frail frame.

But as good as the food is, it cannot hold Xandar's attention for long. As soon as he his done with the second bowl, he opens his large, almost cracking spellbook and absorbs himself into spell preparation. It only takes a glance to tell the tome is foreign in origin: it has a strange sunset colour, a sharp yet simple design and - more importantly - grains of sand are still stuck in-between the pages.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak who was eating is soup saw the grains of sand he took one what is this?

11. - Top - End - #131

Xandar

"This?" Xandar repeats, somewhat confused. "Just sand." From the sound of it, nothing could be more simple and common than sand.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

But but where does it come from it look like nothing else you can find here, what's the purpose of it? do you eat it ? why do you have it here ? you could see the admiration and the curiosity in his face

13. - Top - End - #133

Xandar

"Sand is... from down south. From the desert." Xandar explains, slightly disgusted. "The thing has absolutely no use; can't be eaten. It gets in everywhere, making clothes uncomfortable and creating a grinding noise that gets on the nerves. That's how it slipped in my spellbook." He gives the book a small shake, but only a few grains fall. "I've been out of the deserts for month and it's still stuck there!"

14. - Top - End - #134
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak take the sand grain
    hello you I'm gonna call you Herman, hello Herman

He take the grain sand and put him in his pocket.
    Whoooo, I love you little grain sand, I'm sure I can find a use for you

looking at Xandar and Frosty
    So.... Shall we go?
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-21 at 01:35 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135

Xandar

"Er... give me some time. I didn't open that book for nothing." With that, Xandar fell back into his spell-preparing. He often glanced up doubtfully at Borak, but otherwise said nothing. Once he's done, he quickly packs up and announces cheerfully he's ready to go.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty rolling in the ground and laughing a lot, his hands on his stomac. When he's clam down, he takes off the tear on his gold eyes and said: ''I like you humor my friend.'' He laughs a little more and continues to talk. ''I know someone of the south... She pray a different god, but... She a nice person... By the way, we can go now, Xandar looks prepare.'' The Heild cleric start to take all food he prepares and takes his symbol of Heild next to the casserol with the snow soup, which be transferd in four ice blue bottle. He looks the sun and start to walk in the beautiful snow forest.

The sun was refected on the snow on the high tree around the little group who ''like snow and winter''. The artic priest start to hum with the artic bird who singing on tree's branch. One blue bird flys on Frosty head and stays here. The cleric takes the little bird with his tiny figuer and gives him some impulse for the bird fly with his friend.

''It looks the animal forest like me.'' He said with a great smile. He closes his eyes and stop walking. He looks in transe. The wind push his sky blue hairs on his face and he don't reacts.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-01-21 at 05:49 PM.

17. - Top - End - #137

Xandar

Xandar stops in his track, eyeing Frosty curiously. He's about to turn Borak and ask what the tall man reckons he's doing, but having previously been freaked out by him, he decides against it. Instead he settles down next to Frosty, watching the cleric intently.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak, who was running with his grain of sand didn't see the little priest stoping and continue running looking to his grain of sand.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Orc in the Playground

Borak stumble on Frosty and his grain of sand fly over him and fall on the snow. The snow freezes the face on the giant barbarian when he touchs him and enters on his armor. When he stays up and grumble his hate of this weater, he saws the cleric of Heild on knee. His golden eyes shinnes and he saids: ''Danger...'' His voice sound far-off and he fall unconscious in the white snow around the group.

A cat's screams sound not far away of the three aventurers. A white cat, with long fang outside of his mouth, runs to them. He growls to Xandar and jump to him and bite him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Xandar lost 12hp!

20. - Top - End - #140

Xandar

"Hey! Let go, let go!" Xandar starts shaking his arm frantically, desperately trying to shake off the tiger-like thingy, Xandar quickly adapted his favourite's spell's somatic component to cast it one-handed. He pulled back his arm slightly to better aim... and was taken completely by surprise when two rays shot forth.

The first was aimed right - Xandar had, after all, expected to see it spring from his open palm. The second, however, nearly froze part of his own belly of. "Look, Frosty! I have two rays now!" At the silence, Xandar glanced at his earstwhile companion and asked in a low voice. "Frosty?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Scorching Rays [Cold]!
    Ray 1: Attack Roll: 1d20+5=20, Cold Damage: 4d6=14.
    Ray 2: Attack Roll: 1d20+1=6. Obviously! Pecker!
    Initiative is 22.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Orc in the Playground

The white cat lament his self, charge the giant guy and eat him! The barbarian feel the long fand enter his skin. The blood falls in snow and stains it... and the base of the barbarian's armor. The forest's animal stand back and stays alert.

The blue birds goes on Frosty and his friends goes aways. The singing bird stay on him and he want to wake him... with not success.

Spoiler
    Show
    Take 14 hp Borak!

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak scream and became angry his eye turned red, his hair became straight, his muscles became large and he made a really angry face
    I'm so gonna to kill, you poussy

he attack the fangy cat with all his anger

23. - Top - End - #143
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty stays unconscious but he move his head a little and the bird starts to peck his face to wake him. The wind starts and the sky starts to become darkness.

24. - Top - End - #144

furious Re: Frozen Crystal

Xandar

"Oh! Look at the nice sky!" Xandar pointed upwards before realising Borak was being attacked. Now, the large man scared him, but that didn't mean he should be left to die.

He brought forth one of his mighty orbs of cold, flinging it at the large tigers with all the 'strength' he could mutter.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Orb of Cold, Lesser: 1d20+5=8! Weeee!

25. - Top - End - #145
    Orc in the Playground

The ice tiger wants to eat his prey again, but the neanderthal was to agile and the frost animal miss him.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak attack the icy tiger, the axe touuuuuuuuch on of the leg

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #147
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty starts to move his head a little more. Other blue bird strats to appear and talks to his friend who want to wake the pixie. The snow start to fall.

28. - Top - End - #148

Xandar

"Snow! Awesome!" Xandar grins, enchanted at the idea this kind of cloud-gathering-snow-falling event was actually something regular around here. Rain in the desert certainly wasn't, that was for sure.

He once again has to remind himself there's a battle at hand, and that happy feelings should wait for after it has been won. Normally. Wide smile still on, he brought forth one of the new spell he had devised from observing the ice witch: an orb about half as large as he was tall made of solid, freezing ice materialised in front of him. It seemed to constantly shift, pikes of ice growing then receding as Xandar shot it forth at the ice tiger.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flaming Sphere [Cold]! Cold Damage: 2d6=7. (see link for more comments ) Reflex Save DC 19 for half.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Orc in the Playground

The saber-toothed tiger jumps to the left of the sphere to save his life, but he take the half of the sphere. Furious, he attack the barbarian again and bite him again. He wants to pierce his armor with his claws, but he doesn't use the strengh to do that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Bite: 16 wow! I roll 2 on my two attack roll with the claws!

30. - Top - End - #150
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak is in a really bad mood; he slept pretty well, he had a delicious breakfast, he found this adorable "grain of sand", really all was going well until this cat arrived, Frosty stopped and because of him he lost his cute little and adorable Herman, then he fell and now this bad cat his attacking him, so as usual the big and tall man his NOT IN A GOOD MOOD and he reaaaaaaly want to kill that kitty and he attack