New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #151
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

The blizzard really starts and the visibility was really bad. Frosty, always unconscious, starts to be covert by the snow. Brids around him starts to panic and screams above the corpse of the artic priest.

A women silhouette approach the pixie who don't react of the cotact of her hand. She smiles and saids some curious words in his ears. She stays across him... to proctect him?
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xandar

Xandar grins as he notices the newcomer, happy to have some help with the tiger. Making sure his sphere of ice stays on target, he conjures a second one up and mentally commands it to slam in the tiger.

Spoiler
    Show
    Two Flaming Sphere [Cold]!
    1: 2d6=10
    2: 2d6=12

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

The artic tiger want to jump outside the target he was, but he take the two icing sphere who Xandar shots him.

The tiger bites the neanderthal again and his claws pierce, this time, his armor and his skin. The ferious animal love to eat his dinner and prepare to bite him more and more.

Spoiler
    Show
    total of domage 16+10=26^^
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-01-26 at 05:31 PM.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

4. - Top - End - #154
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak saw the woman and look at her with a strange eyes, but he think that the first thing to do his to kill that tiger and then get rid of the witch

he said to the witch: Hey you what are you doing to him if you touch him I kill you

he attack the tiger

Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-25 at 11:09 PM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Orc in the Playground

The misterious women takes the uncouscious cleric of heild out of the snow which covert him and she desappears with his body. All blue birds starts to panic and flys above the battle.

6. - Top - End - #156

Xandar

"Hey! Hey, no! Bring back Frosty!" Xandar runs to the spot where Frosty was, looking around wildly. He ignores the tiger entirely, but he needed not concentrate on his iced ball for them to slam into the northern animal. Instead Xandar fell on his knee, shoving the snow around frantically. It took a bit for him to realise it was useless, but when he did he looked up at the birds that had kept company to Frosty. "Hey, birdie... any idea where he is?" he asks in a low, whimpering voice.

OOC:

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

The long-teeth tiger was surprise and takes the first ball completly, but he jump for take the half of the second, but he dead...

The birds listens the snow-obsession wizard and starts to fly quickly in the weast of the wood. The snow stops and the sun appears again.

8. - Top - End - #158

Xandar

Not even noticing the tiger was dead, Xandar ran off after the birds. In his haste, he stumbled more than once in the newly-fallen snow, but he kept going on. At first his balls followed him, but they disappeared as he desperately ran forward.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak saw Frosty disappear and run to the place where were Frosty. He saw Xandar he ask him in panic WHAT HAPPENED?
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-01-26 at 06:28 PM.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Orc in the Playground

The birds continues to fly really quickly and Xandar haves some difficulty to fallow them. They stop above a dilapidate house, construct with ancient woods, with a smoke which getting outside it.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-01-28 at 07:19 PM.

11. - Top - End - #161

Xandar

Not answering, Xandar walked up to the door, opened it and stepped in. He had a weird, determined look on his face, one that fit very little with his usual childlike expressions.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak, who have catch up with Xandar enter in the house following Xandar
    What are you doing running in the house like this while our friend have been captured by?

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

The women inside startles when the door of his modest house. She brush off his snow white hair and looks Xandar with his peaceful blue eyes. She stands up of his chair and goes to the fire genasis. ''Oh... Can I help you mister?'' She saids with his angelic voice. Frosty eats on a table across the women and he sees his friend wizard. ''Xandar! You look great! What are you doing here?'' He said with his common friendly tone. The misterious women looks his precious guest. ''You know them Frosty?'' ''Yup! They are my friend! The man, who is hot, is Xandar and the giant behind him is Borak, one of all neanderthal of this region. He call my other friend Hotty and he give a name to a grain of sand... Herman, if I remenber correctly...'' He laughs and looks the hopeless women who save him.

The women have a ice blue clothe who have miniature star with the refletion of the fire light. She stays up and waits for the react of this two stranger. She looks distrustful to them, same they are friend of the artic priest. She have green fingernails and she have a sapphir blue ring on his slender finguers. A sea green amulet around his neck.

14. - Top - End - #164

Xandar

Xandar's already tan skin colour deepens when the woman calls him. He had expected Frosty to be in some sort of trouble, and here he found him eating with this weird woman. "Hum... I'm here for Frosty." he mumbled, examining the woman's mismatched clothes. "I'm well."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Orc in the Playground

Borak
    Who are you ? Why did you kidnapped Frosty? you wanna die woman . said Borak with anger and with muscles in fire and red eye

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty move between the women and Borak. ''Calm down my friend.'' He saids, always calm. ''I'm alright and I'm not his presonieer. You don't have to be worried about me.''

The women lays down his young hand and looks the barbarian in his eyes with his peaceful blue eyes. ''I'm sorry to take your friend with me, but I think it more safety for him if I take him with me.'' She stays calm but cold with Borak. She turn his head quickly tu Xandar and tags on: ''You can stay here for a will you know. I always happy to see all friends of this artic pixie cleric.''

The fay smiles and laughs. ''We are friend.'' He said with a magical tone on his voice. ''You already know, right? I always protect my friend, at the end of my life!'' He laughs once more. The misterious and strange women smiles.

17. - Top - End - #167

Xandar

Xandar shifted uncomfortably. Somehow, he couldn't feel at ease around the woman. "We were doing fine protecting him. That ice tiger didn't come less than five feet of him." He muttered, not entirely liking to hear his competence being doubted.

"But we won't stay. Right, Frosty? We have something important to do."

18. - Top - End - #168
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty looks lost. ''...I think not... Well, if yes... What we have to do so important to you?'' The women smile more and saids: ''You see, he was happy to be here."

19. - Top - End - #169

Xandar

"We did, Frosty. Please, come with us. It's warm in here. Warm. You and I, we live and thrive outside. In the freezing snowstorms. Making snowball fights!" As he talked, Xandar walked over to Frosty. Each of his sentence was punctuated by a step forward, until he grabbed the small ice pixie's shoulder.

"Don't you remember the wonderful feel of sharp, cold weather stinging your eyes? The gentle touch of a snowflake falling on your skin? Their wonderful dance as a cool breeze moves them left and right, left and right? Is there anything that can truly beat sharp ice forming in your hand out of nowhere, only to be propelled forward at high speed?" He took a hold of the pixie's arm and started tugging him towards the exit. "Would you let it all disappear while you loose yourself in this snowless, warm shack?"

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

Frosty doesn't look to want to go with him. ''Sorry, but I stay with my new friend... I want to play with the snow and dance with it, but I stay here... for now... I just want to... to protect... her... The crystal don't be use... She's not death... She live now... She was across me when I'm with this women... I can live... without snow... Heild... Forgives me and continues to thrust me...'' The women laughs when she saws the tear on the golden eyes of the pixie priest. ''You see.. He likes me more than you. You can go if you don't want to stay, but don't disterbe us.''

Birds outsides start to growl to the cleric. They want to enter the wood house, but they can, just a magical wall stop them. They start to peck the invisible wall and want to enter.

21. - Top - End - #171

Xandar

For a moment, Xandar listened to Frosty blankly. His mind began spinning when he realised this situation was, in fact, linked to something he knew well: magic. "Y-you charmed him!" Xandar exclaimed, before stepping back quickly. And there was only one way he knew to solve this...

Xandar flung his arm forward, calling out a single arcane words. His voice was loud, clear and cold, much like the ray that shot forth from his hand. It wasn't as powerful a ray as he often brought forth, but it'd sure break the hold she had on him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ray of Frost: 1d20+5=10, Cold damage: 1d3. Gaah! Hit, hit, hit, pecker!

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the Blacksmith

Meanwhile, Borak who heard what Xandar said attack the witch
    I just know you a bit and I already hate you, I don't know who you are or why you did that but you did it so I'm gonna to kill you

Last edited by calijames; 2008-02-01 at 05:52 PM.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Orc in the Playground

The women start to laugh when she saw the fiddling attempt of the two friend of the pixie. ''You think you can fight me, the great sorceress Ferillia? How amusing!'' She laughs more and more. The wall starts to shacke and becomes in stone. All windows steps aside bricks and lanterns with cold blue flame. The house becomes in circle and grows taller. All furnitures vanishs of the tower which take place of the wicth's house. Frosty dissapear of his chair and Ferillia too. The two friend fall in the hole underneath their feets and they fall unconscious.

When they open their eyes, the are in a prison cell with no light... Exept a little flame on the wall far away of the door bar. The cold floor froze the feet of Xandar.

24. - Top - End - #174

Xandar

Groaning slightly as he wakes up, Xandar began examining his surrounding. He wasn't bothered by the dark, for sure, but the steel bars bothered him. A lot. "Frosty... I'm coming."

He stood up resolutely, determination burning in him fiercely. "Borak! I'll weaken the bars by freezing them - another wonderful property snow has - and I want you to break them." He put his hands on the bar, and invoked a powerful blast of ice. Soon, the steel was entirely iced over, and would no doubt have suffered from it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Burning Hands, Cold! If you want damage, it's 4d4. I'm just hoping to lessen the require Strenght check.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

The door opens when Xandar touchs the cold steel bar. A winter wind runs in the corridor, where a stairs was in the burden. A low light shines in it up.

26. - Top - End - #176

Xandar

"Huh?" Xandar stares at the door for a long moment, wondering what was the point of a cell if the door was unlocked. Concluding there was none, but that it was not his concern, he headed off down the corridor.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground

Borak

Borak follow Xandar by the heard he made *he is quite noisy, fortunately I can follows him * he was ready to go trough the door but it opened , Borak go in front of Xandar and start to go up the stairs

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

When they enter the second floor, blue flame torchs start to burn. The corridor was close of the stairs, but a soul of a saber-toothed tiger sleep in the center of the round room. The invisible white fur of the beast move slowly with his peaceful breathing and he looks to have good dream. A ball of blue flame float in the air, next to the cold animal.

29. - Top - End - #179

Xandar

"Hey look! It's the tiger that attacked us earlier! He looks so peaceful lying there.." Smiling softly, eyes alight with curiosity, Xandar walked up to the saber-tooth tiger and began petting it.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Orc in the Playground

Borak, the Blacksmith

Borak gaze at the tiger and took is axe out. Without taking his look off the tiger eyes he said
    Now Xandar, step back smoothly.