New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Crystal

1. - Top - End - #241
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Frozen Crystal

''Alright!'' He saids with his enthousiams. He closes his golden eyes and appeases his breath. He puts his hand on and strats to pray Heild. ''Heild... Please hear my call... I demand you the power of the ice, give to my friend the power to use the ice... Please... Help us...'' The word sounds remote and are clear as crystal.

Snow strats to spin around him and a iceberg blue light shines around his little body. He appears to be in meditation. He opens a little his tiny eyes and said: ''Please... Heild... Borak... Give me more time... Something disterb my cleric power...''

Spoiler
    Show
    Help Frosty for 2 Turn ok... He needs your help.
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

DMming: Frozen Crystal, Wind Crystal, Blazing Crystal, Save a pinky princess

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Xandar

Xandar was so absorbed in his fight he did not pay attention to his surroundings. He wore a confident grin as his enemy stalled in frustration, and threw yet another orb at his mirror-image.

Spoiler
    Show
    Orb of Cold, Lesser
    AttackRoll - (1d20+5)[11]
    ColdDamage - (1d8)[2]

And.. hum... is Arverius really dead?

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

The Xandar's clone starts to crack and falls in powder. The miror, where the clone appears, breaks and the two others around him. A door appears behind that.

Arverius went to get up, but his clone give him a another blow him. The ghost tiger sound dizzy. Sphyr saws the scene. ''Arverius!'' She screams to his friend. He doesn't look to heard her. She wants to go to him, but her clone backstab her again and she counter with golden sparckle.

Spoiler
    Show
    Arverius was not already dead! But he's end approach... (I don't want that )

The slime sense the power around the cleric and he gat back a little, before to strike him for distrub him. He throw some oh his liquid body. He hurts the barbarian who protect Frosty.

Spoiler
    Show
    Borak takes 7 hp domage...
    The life is eternal if you remenber your friends inside your heart. (It's really cliché, right?)

4. - Top - End - #244

Xandar

When he hears Sphyr's scream, Xandar whips around. His eyes widen when he sees Arverius' battered state, and begins shaking in anger. "Don't - "

Red flames began dancing around his arms, causing the fire genasi no harm.

"Touch my - "

He raised his arms, closing his eyes to blink out tear of anger.

"Friends!"

The fire condensed into one powerful beam of searing heat, which - although Xandar was not looking anymore - was heading straight for Arverius' clone.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Scorching Rays... Fire. Ray.
    AttackRoll - (1d20+5)[19]
    FireRoll - (4d6)[20]

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

Borak the blacksmith

Borak received the green substance on his thorax and it started to burn, he put on knee on the floor, and saidPlease Frosty hurry, I would not last long., he put his shield in front of him and Frosty.
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-05-18 at 08:47 AM.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Orc in the Playground

The Arverius's clone hurts by the fire(?) of Xandar. He turns his self to the fire genasis and growls and want to stike his with his big paws. He gets out his claws and gives some wounds to the wizard. He rips teh wizard's robe a little and continues to growls against Xandar.

Sphyr trys to run to Arverius again for heal him, but her clone was more quick then her... She creates some lightning strand and they go to Arverius. ''NO!!!'' Sphyr arrives to her tiger friend and she try to heal with her curative sparckle... Arverius not react with the magic of his friend...

Spoiler
    Show
    Xandar takes 10 domage...

Frosty's body shakes a little. ''I try Borak... But... A... Another magic interfer, with mine... Heild... Heild give me your strengh... We need your help!!! Sreams the pixie. The light around his little body starts to glow more than before. Snow starts to fall in the room.

The slime shouts out and try to attack the cleric again. He starts to boil up and a human body appears in the place of the green slime. The human slime smiles and shows his crual fangs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Borak... You safe for that moment

7. - Top - End - #247

Xandar

"Sphyr!" Xandar called, blinking away tears. "Fly up! Up!" He'd jumped back from Arverius' clone, and was now chanting loudly, angrily. A small snowball appeared in his hand, and he flung it to the ground at his feet. The moment it impacted, it burst around in a swarm of snowballs.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here comes the last 2nd-level spell. 20'-feet radius.
    ColdDamage - (2d6)[6]
    I think there's a Reflex Save DC 19 for half.
    Last edited by Annalia; 2008-05-19 at 03:16 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Orc in the Playground

Sphyr obeys to the order of Xandar and she saids: ''Avenge our friend and give them... A great shot!'' With her anger, she create some balls, charge with electricity, and throws them to her clone. '' You paid for what you do to my friend!'' A strange tears fall around the energy of Sphyr, they looks like ice and electricity unite in one thing...

The two clone take some of the snow ball and they hurt really badly with the electric ball of Sphyr. The Arverius' clone have a lot of bleeding wounds and he have some diffuculty to stay up. The Sphyr's clone was really hurt too, but she prepare a spell again... She creates a line of electricity she shoot to Xandar, in the same time the ghost tiger attack him.

Sphyr move quickly and take the domage of the magic, protecting the little wizard of the domage, but she looks good for now. The claws of the tiger strikes the wizard.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes it was fireball[electricity]
    BTW: Xandar tooks 6 domage... You're unconscious again, right?...

Frosty continues to pray during the small snow. ''Heild! We need you help!'' Sreams the little cleric. Snow starts to spin around the frost pixie and his body shine with ice blue light. The snow goes around the Borak and his weapon shine blue too, and he fell his slugiin cold and his wounds start to heal.

Frosty fells dizzy and lays down his knee on the ground. ''I have to rest... A little... Sorry...'' He takes slowly his breath. ''You can... Now... Hurt that monster... Your weapon do... Some cold domage...'' He sit down on the ground in stone and he close his eyes. The snow stop falling.

The slime warrior charge the barbarian with his ghostly sword and scratch him. The green blade pierces the arnor of Borak and hurt him badly, but something appear to be protect his self...

Spoiler
    Show
    Borak!! Your strengh was comeback to normal and you heal to the maximum of your hp but because he strike you take 10 domage...

9. - Top - End - #249
    Orc in the Playground

Thanks Frosty , the neanderthal get up took his great axe and attack with all his strengh

10. - Top - End - #250

Spoiler
    Show
    Erm... maybe? I'm at -2 right now. Let it be known I carry healing potions with me. If Sphyr's out of spells. No need to.. let me die.

Xandar

The tiger's large claws tore into Xandar, snuffing the fighting flame out of him. He let out a moan of pain, and clutched the wounds with a look of utter surprise. "That.. hurts.." Then he couldn't see his dark-skinned hand, as darkness engulfed him.
    Last edited by Annalia; 2008-05-26 at 10:22 AM.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Orc in the Playground

''Xandar!'' Screams the energy creature. She boiled inside her. ''You pay for what you do to my friends! Take that!'' Lightning runs around her little body and Sphyr concentrate them in a ball which growing. When all electricity was in the ball, she shoot it. The electric sphere goes to the two enemies, sparckle rains more and more when she approachs her target, and release all of her energy to create a electric dance.

The Arverius' clone roars his wounds and fall in the ground... And he don't wake up. The Sphy's clone looks alright and seem to laugh against her opponent. She creates a electric orb and shoots to the real one, who screams when she was hurt by the magic.

Sphyr looks a little dizzy and she fall lower than before. ''You... You're a... You're a monster... You probably...'' She don't continues her sentence, because someone coming by the door. A old women looks them and creates a iceberg blue sphere on her hand and throws him to Sphyr who falls unconscious. ''So... You come this far.'' She laughs with her fray voice. ''Well, I think Frosty help me for know your weakness. I'm sure the power of his god was don't pass those wall.'' She move quickly her hand and the Arverius', Sphyr's and Xandar's dissapear.

Spoiler
    Show
    And no you'r not dead Annalia, just wait who calijames kill his opponent.

The human slime don't likes the strike of Borak, but he stills fight and he charge the big neanderthal. Because of the snow on the ground, he slides and fall on the grounds. He smacks his head with the rock of the flooring when he falls.

Frosty trys to get up with his dizzyness and a sky blue aura envellop his tiny hand. ''I... I will... I will banish you... For what you creator... Do...'' He runs to the slime warrior and touchs him with his magic. The body of the slime starts to freeze and ice appear on it. The warrior scream his fear of the cold. The ice on his green body starts to crackle and hot green blood flows of the wounds.

The frost pixie have difficulty to stay up, but he stay and he takes his heavy breath. ''You're just a monster... You can kill... You can kill me... My friend... And Heild... We have your weakness in our side...'' The slime looks anger against him and he want to get up.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Orc in the Playground

Borak saw the move of Frosty and react right away he take is sugliin at two hand and attack with all his force

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

The slime falls in the ground and his green body starts to boil and dissapear in a snow white mist. Frosty fall on his knees and he closes his golden eyes. He takes his breath a little and looks Borak with his little sleeping eyes. He smiles to him. ''Thanks... And I'm sorry...'' He looks a little sad, but he continues to smile to his giant friend. ''This his my fault, what append here... If I don't be charm by Ferillia... She... She took me some more things...'' Tears slide slowly on his cheeks, but he smilling.

Ground starts to shake and the wall collapse to reveal a door. The uldra looks him and turn his face again to the neanderthal. ''We have to go... Ferillia probably wait for us... And... I wish Xandar his alright for now...'' He wakes up and start to walk slowly. When he touch the door, he murmurs with his eyes closed: ''Heild... Please... My power was to weak... I sure we going to need your help...'' He turns to Borak and smiles, he waits for him in front of the door.

Spoiler
    Show
    Yes! I forget to told you... Calijames... Annalia... You gain a level!

When Sphyr opens her eyes, she was imprison in a big glass globe. ''WHAT! WHEREAMI!'' She screams. She move quickly in his prison and looks around her and saw Xandar, attach with chain by his hand on the wall in front of her. She calls him: ''Xandar! Wake up! We have a little problem...'' When she said that, the door open violently and Ferillia appears.

The witch smiles when she saw her prisonner was wake. ''Oh... You wakes my little best malediction. How are you fell?'' She have a evil smile on his old face. Sphyr looks angry. ''You're a crazyoldwomenwhohateeveryonewhomorebeautifulthanyo u!'' The face of the women in front of her was deform by the anger. ''You! You're noting! And I have something for hurt your heart again, my dear friend...'' The old women jab behind Sphyr.

The energy sphere looks where Ferillia point his finger. ''No! What are you doing to him!'' She sreams when she saw Arverius attach with chain in a deck. Ferillia laughs and the tiger opens a little his eyes, but he was too exhausted by the last fight to react.

14. - Top - End - #254

Spoiler
    Show
    Ooh, yes! Time to get 3rd level spells. Does that mean I can have them 'prepared' for the remainder of the day? Oh, and tell me when I wake.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    You can wake now and you have your spell who you win with your level.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Orc in the Playground

thanks for all Frosty, now you should rest a bit he take Frosty on his shoulders and get out from the room

Spoiler
    Show
    Maybe a prestige class for me :D HP roll for level6:1d12+4=12
    Last edited by calijames; 2008-05-30 at 03:45 PM.

17. - Top - End - #257

Xandar

Xandar woke up at some point during Sphyr's screaming, but he did so with a slowness uncharacteristic to him. He waves slightly at Sphyr, giving her an idle smile as the chains raked. Only then did he realise he wasn't exactly in the best of positions. "Oh.."

"You know, lady, it's not a good idea to leave enemy mages ungagged." Was the next think he could think of - and obviously, what Xandar thinks is what he says. "You're lucky I have no spells to throw at you."

18. - Top - End - #258
    Orc in the Playground

Ferillia looks Xandar and smile: ''Yes I know, my dear. I read your spell book before to attach you.'' She laughs with her hand on her mouth. ''You know mister, you're not really scare me. You a pupil if I compare you to me. I have to say your friend was not good too.'' And she laughs again.

Sphyr looks more angry against the women. ''Give my form back and I show you what I can do, witch!'' She goes up and down reallu quickly when she speak. Arverius trys to say something to his friend. ''Calm down... My belove... Sphyr... Or she tricks you... Again...'' Sphyr turn on the tiger. ''Sorry, but what she do to us she had to be kill by us!'' the ghost tiger smiles a little before to said: ''I'm agree with you, but... We're not in... We've a little problem... We're attach and imprison... You know?...'' He closes his eyes and takes his breath. ''And I'm surprise we not died yet...'' Sphyr looks the witch. ''Yes... You right! What you stay us in life?''

The witch laughs and saids: ''Don't worried you end come realy quickly, my friends.''

Frosty smiles to his friend and says: ''I'm fine...'' He said slowly. ''I have a bad feeling... We have to go up... I... I think our friend was in danger... He closes his eyes, he seems to be hurt. He puts his little hands on his hearth and takes a long breath. ''We... We have to go...'' He looks Borak and smiles again. ''Don't worried about me, ok?'' He looks a little dizzy, but he stays up. He starts to up the stairs in front of him.

A peaceful wind dances around Frosty and snow fallow him. The uldra ups one stairs and looks behind to saw his friend. He smiles with his tired eyes. ''I promise you... I... I take some rest after all of this...'' He turns back of the neanderthal and continues to climb the stairs.

19. - Top - End - #259

Xandar

"At least I don't need to bluff being someone else to have friends!" Xandar called what he considered to be a very mean insult in a defiant tone. "You're just a fake! And those robes are very ugly!"

20. - Top - End - #260
    Orc in the Playground

''Oh... You don't like my robes?'' She looks to fake her overdraw. ''I don't need you opinion my dear Xandar.'' She come closer of him and lays down her eyes on them of the fire genasis. ''You see my dear, you don't have to talk.'' She create a blue sphere in her hand and saids: ''Who do you choose to be eat by your rudness, my dear?''

21. - Top - End - #261

Xandar

"I get to pick?" He asks, rather incredulous. "Well, then.. hmmm... You!"

22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia starts to laugh and looks Xandar in the white of his eyes. ''Wrong answer my dear.'' Her evil smile shines on her face. ''So... I choose by my self!'' She spins on her and throws the orb to Arverius who roar when he was hurt by the magic. The witch laughs more.

23. - Top - End - #263

Xandar

The fire genasi flinches, looking away from Arverius. "Stop it, stop it!" He was visibly feeling guilty, and mumbled. "I-I didn't get my share. Y'should.. maybe, you know, switch targets."

24. - Top - End - #264
    Orc in the Playground

She turns on Xandar and smiles. ''So... You made a choice, my dear?'' She prepares a another orb in her left hand.

25. - Top - End - #265

Xandar

His fingers drumming nervously on the wall behind, Xandar answered in a shaky voice. "Send it my way."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

She smiles and said: ''Oh... You have a great hearth, my dear.'' She goes close to the wizard. ''But I think it not funny if you choose you, my dear.'' She smiles and throws the orb behind her... To Arverius, again. ''NO!'' screams Sphyr. She looks more sad and electric tear fall of his face. ''Stop that! you going to kill him!'' The witch turns on the energy ball creature and smiles. ''Oh... You really think I'm so bad to kill your friend? But your wrong, I have a heath to. And... If I want to have fun with you I don't need to kill this majestuous Arverius.''

27. - Top - End - #267

Xandar

Visibly pissed, Xandar falls back to one of the best solution he could think of: he sang. Loudly. Badly.

"Robes so ugly they turn one blind,
    So embittered she does not know 'kind',
    Stands before us the baddest witch,
    Stands before us the wickest bi*ch!"

As he could not clap his hands, Xandar banged his chains on the wall loudly.

"Her nature is that of a fiend,
    Frellia has no real friend!
    She only brings others harm,
    For the won't fall for her lame charms!"

Everytime he came by the end of a line, he'd yell the rhyme loudly.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am nearly in tears now. Is there a fire close-by?
    Last edited by Annalia; 2008-05-31 at 09:41 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Orc in the Playground

Borak follow Frosty and try to not fall asleep from all his combat.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Orc in the Playground

Frellia laughs when she heards Xandar singing and approchs of him with her crazy smile. ''You can do anything to me my dear...''

Spoiler
    Show
    A tourh burn across Xandar!!!

Frosty up stairs the more quickly he cans. Half of the stairs, he stops. ''Are you herad that?'' He saids to Borak. A roar resonate in the halways of the stairs. ''Arverius?...'' He looks surprise. He pricks up one's ears and he heard a singing voice. ''Xandar...'' He starts to run up and arrives to the door.
    Last edited by Klern; 2008-06-02 at 08:52 AM.

30. - Top - End - #270

Xandar

"Oh.. not anything, witch. It's nice of you to come so close. Really, you must have read the book wrong, because you forgot that one." Xandar suddenly started chanting words resembling those he remembered from Burning Hands, hoping the mean woman would back off in a hurry - towards the torch.

He simultaneously focused on that very torch, not modifying its flame just yet, but taking control of it - which had, as a side effect, small flames dancing across his arms.

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, I never thought Xandar would bluff one day. But this would rock. Here comes the check!
    BluffToHaveMeanWitchMoveBackward - (1d20+1)[17]