New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Defenders of the District (MSH) OOC

Yeah, it took me a few days longer than I wanted, also. And then I rolled a 01 for Fury's Intuition...

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Fury is crossing the distance between herself and the Troll and attack him.

Fighting: (1D100)[27]
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

I shall dub this "The Round of Poorly Aimed Attacks."

4. - Top - End - #94

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MutantDragon View Post
    I shall dub this "The Round of Poorly Aimed Attacks."
    And so it shall be writ in the history books.

5. - Top - End - #95

DwarfClericGuy

*The author hereby asserts that there is no question of the manhood of the hero "Bolt" or the player Paradox26.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Oops, forgot the roll.

(1d100)[55]

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Fury is using her Incredible Strength (82), Martial Arts A talent (Judo) and Incredible Fighting Ability (85): (1D100)[65]

That's a Yellow (Slam) success from Blunt Attack, if I'm right.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-03-22 at 08:15 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

8. - Top - End - #98

DwarfClericGuy

Fury and AGR-01 will both hit her, obviously, based on the rolls, but let's give Paradox another day before I roll the initiative and post the results.

9. - Top - End - #99

DwarfClericGuy

The joys of playing online instead of face-to-face...

Please recall that I said I rolled a 01 on Fury's Intuition check. Later, IC, I said "She travels three of the four areas, given her Incredible Endurance, and can now see that there is a rusty, iron bridge support with a graffiti monster on it taunting her... or maybe just holding up the bridge. She is one area from the bridge now, so she could move and attack next turn if she were to target the trident wielder."

I was hoping that it was clear that she had mud in her eye and just mis-took the graffiti for an actual troll. There is no troll. I was going to just apply her attack to MM, but then Bolt followed suit.

Fury, you can edit the word "troll" to be "woman with trident" if you want. Bolt might want to do a little more editing. Sorry if the flavor got in the way of the facts.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ah, haha, a less charitable GM would've just laughed as Fury attempted to deck a painting.

I'll go ahead and edit!

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

Griffon

Honestly, I considered saying something, but I was too curious about what our wonderful GM would do. Also, I loved the mental image of judo throwing a graffitied bridge support.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Very sorry, guys. I forgot to edit my post until now. It is done, and I am ready to continue.

13. - Top - End - #103

DwarfClericGuy

Awesome. New update tonight!
    Last edited by Phantom Genius; 2023-04-10 at 04:31 PM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Do you want everyone to post their next actions now, or wait until after Fury has had a chance to roll?

15. - Top - End - #105

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by paradox26 View Post
    Do you want everyone to post their next actions now, or wait until after Fury has had a chance to roll?
    MD and you could post. BP should wait for the result of the roll. She is either launched off the bridge into the river or she is standing there unimpressed.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

*Waits for result of roll*

17. - Top - End - #107

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    *Waits for result of roll*
    I don't see the roll.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ohh yikes, I thought you mean the others should roll first, so sorry!

Endurance: (1D100)[94]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Rollin' an attack with her Incredible Strength (82), Martial Arts A talent (Judo) and Incredible Fighting Ability (85): (1D100)[43]

20. - Top - End - #110

DwarfClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    Rollin' an attack with her Incredible Strength (82), Martial Arts A talent (Judo) and Incredible Fighting Ability (85): [roll0]
    And Endurance please.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Endurance: (1D100)[22]

22. - Top - End - #112

DwarfClericGuy

BP, do you want to try that Agility feat or just move on to next round? Everyone else has already declared.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Agility: (1D100)[50]

Extraordinary Agility (43).

Don't have access to the book atm so not 100% sure if she passed.

If she passed, she'll take another swing/grapple against the Water woman. If not, then she'll be launching herself back at her asap.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-04-29 at 09:07 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

If she passes, another attack roll: (1D100)[13]

25. - Top - End - #115

DwarfClericGuy

Fury and AGR should post their declared actions. (Thanks!)

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Yup, very sorry for delayed response!

Another Agility Test: (1D100)[66]

Another Attack roll (if applicable: (1D100)[38]

27. - Top - End - #117

DwarfClericGuy

tongue Re: Defenders of the District (MSH) OOC

Rough week and dentist tomorrow, but I finally got a post up. (Mississippi is going to need a dentist too.)

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Sorry to hear about the rough week, and the dentist is never fun. Stay positive.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

+1 to that. I hope your weekend and upcoming week is better mate!

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Wait - she's dead? lol