New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Hello and Welcome New Members! Part 14

Hello, I am Tharoc, and noticed the 'hello and welcome' notification still links to a previous and closed welcome thread.

Made an account because one of my groups advertisements was super outdated, and figured I could try updating it, for our pathfinder living world stuff.

probably gonna try to get those 10 posts needed to post links eventually, but until then, I wish people well.

Besides what I said, I like reading and desserts, and am thus more for reading lore than doing rp or running of content or whatever. Doesn't have to be a particular setting, but I do like fantasy more than anything else.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

My name is Stacy and I'm the artist of an old returning comic- The Acryden.

Just trying to get back into the webcomic scene- and omg how things have changed!! yikes! Looks like I have some learning to do.

Glad I found this site and I'm looking forward to the community and getting to know everyone!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

smile Darelius say Hello

Hello, everyone..
    Im playing DnD since ergh - some cecades ;)

Here some technical _Information about me:
    Name Darelius
    Age 49
    Sex *looking* Ah - male
    Location North Germany
    Playing since 1983
    Hobbies Pen&Paper
    PC Gaming
    Programming
    for everything else, just ask ;)

Currently i play with some people (mostly online per Discord) an epic DnD 3.5 Campaign with some Houserules.
    Fund is more woth than Rules very often.

BUT!
    I have two strict guidelines ( i hope, i translate them correct!)
    First:
    Im here (in a round) to have fun WITH other, not AGAINST or WITHOUT them
    Second:
    In some times The group is far more important than the Character.

I had many experienced with "EGO"-Players in table rounds and online, they play theris Character so straight, ignoring the group etc.
    Such players i will drop nearly instantly ;)

Im playing in my "own" univers, world and Land.
    Therefore some Houserules ;)
    The Players play differnt rounds, depending, if all are there or some not.
    So there are some Succubi, one Medusa, one Pixie, one some Dragons, one Minotaur and other Races for Players ;)
    I created my own ODS - Character Sheet, started in german now nearly 100% english, because all rules are available in english only and the cross-translating is a bit weird sometimes ;)
    And, of courtse, minimum Age is "18" - there ist Sex, Blood and Drugs involved ;)

IF someone want to look or hear, you should speak/understand german.
    Or, if more are interested, i can create (or join!) a pure english group.
    IF i do such a group, i would play it "parallel" to my other groups. That is sometimes funny, if they cross each other ;)

So, hello to all ;)

...DX

4. - Top - End - #64
    Pixie in the Playground

Not exactly new here, but I haven't posted on this forum in a very long time (and it appears my original account under a different name is long gone), so I might as well stop by to say hello again.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Pixie in the Playground

hello :) and more hellos

6. - Top - End - #66
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello. I am not new to the boards (2013) but I apparently have not posted much, so here I am buffing my post count so I can include links in my posts applying for games.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Pixie in the Playground

Zombie

Just joined recently and I'm hoping to use the site as a way to connect with players and expand my resources as a writer. I GM for a variety of systems so if anyone is looking for a weekday GM look me up on facebook or Gmail. I've got 30+ years of table top gaming under my belt so I look forward to chatting with some of you.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Hello everybody!

I am Flyfly of the Longing Mound. I am a long time OOtS reader, a TTRPG player, a GM, a bit of a game designer and now also a blogger.

After becoming a blogger I realised I need to talk and collect ideas of other people, which leads to me becoming a member here.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Barbarian in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by taleteller50 View Post
    Just joined recently and I'm hoping to use the site as a way to connect with players and expand my resources as a writer. I GM for a variety of systems so if anyone is looking for a weekday GM look me up on facebook or Gmail. I've got 30+ years of table top gaming under my belt so I look forward to chatting with some of you.
    Oh, hi TT, happy to see you here too

10. - Top - End - #70
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hello guys. Joined the forum to play one of the games here. Looking forward to learning more about this place.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Pixie in the Playground

d20 Rocky Mountain Gamer Girl

Hey Y'all, Long time lurker, First time poster.

Found the site 12 years ago for Order of the stick and have finally decided to make an account. The best time to have made this account was 10 years ago but the 2nd best time is right now.

a very infrequent but im hoping a properly enthused DM im still trying to finish my models for the group I want to start

12. - Top - End - #72
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

d20 Re: Hello and Welcome New Members! Part 14

Hello! I am Three Five Archive. I run a YouTube Channel where I review old 3.5 content, specifically prestige classes. Been reading Order of the Stick since I was 13, I think that was early in the defense of Azure City. Loved 3.5 since that time too.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi there! I'm new here and joined to play Empire

14. - Top - End - #74
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tharoc View Post
    Hello, I am Tharoc, and noticed the 'hello and welcome' notification still links to a previous and closed welcome thread.
    Turns out it still does.

Anyway, hello everybody! It is chiefly my search for some play-by-post goodness that led to my joining these boards, but who knows what else the future might bring?

Also, here is a piece of trivia so this post isn't quite so empty: my username is based on an old D&D character of mine, a kobold barbarian responsible for one of my more memorable RPG experiences by violently dismantling a big ol' Warforged in a single turn thanks to a cascade of crits. Good times!

15. - Top - End - #75
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi.

I'm a long term TTRpG player of hopelessly outdated systems - Rolemaster, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and of course D&D 3.5. I run, write and otherwise create the online D&D Neverwinter Nights server 'Arelith' (using customized 3.5e) and was Lead Level Design on the same game's Offical D&D module 'Tyrants of the Moonsea', where I had the pleasure of making a digital version of Zhentil Keep, Mulmaster and other Moonsea locations.

Joining here as advised it is one of very enclaves of 3rd edition D&D players, DMs and experts on the internet.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Pixie in the Playground

Hi it my 1 reply on giant in playground

17. - Top - End - #77
    Pixie in the Playground

Greetings from Sydney

This is my first post here. A short about me: I love computer games, i sometimes do reviews for games (not very often). I also love sci-fi movies and listening to music loud :)

I will visit you sometimes when I have some free time. We are having summer now, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

18. - Top - End - #78
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Cheers, everyone. Yep, here to announce my "newness". I've actually been playing D&D since the mid 80's, grew up on 1st an 2nd editions. Took a break for a bit when I was in the military, but picked up again on edition 3.5, tried 4th, haven't had a chance to try 5th yet. Hard to find a table in my area, kind of rural, family time makes it hard to set aside gaming time, etc. I'm 49, married with two (now adult) kids. I am a fan of playing dwarves, just like the culture and find them fun, most of the time I am playing a healer of some sort....gotta keep my friends a live.

I really enjoy play by post games, not even sure I care much about mechanics any more, I am mostly just involved to help tell a story and have fun with others. Not looking for drama, don't get into arguing much, don't even care if I have the most powerful character, just looking to enjoy writing with peers.
    "I'm just a stubborn old man, tired of the foolishness of others." Jolee Bindoo

19. - Top - End - #79
    Pixie in the Playground

Hallo everyone!
    I’m Riya. Got introduced to OOTS a month ago, and then speedran through it in about three weeks. Joining mostly so that I can play PbP campaigns, real life seems to be too busy to sustain a campaign right now.
    Hope to have fun around here, cheers!

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I found OotS in college, but forgot about this site until I stumbled across the SilverClawShift stories. I have experience with D&D 4e, 5e, 3.5e (one session), 13th Age, and just a little Traveller and Savage Worlds. This seems like a genuinely nice and helpful community, and I hope I can contribute to that spirit!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello folks! After a reasonably long absence, I am back to my first forum. Hi, how are you. (I don't see any names on this page that are familiar, so I doubt there is anyone that remembers me!)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Yo grognards! I’m new to this whole thing, but I’m a big fan of TTRPGs and webcomics! This place is perfect for me! Looking forward to being part of this community.
    Leave your bromeliad behind, little frog.
    - GoblinFace >:^]

23. - Top - End - #83
    Pixie in the Playground

So what's happening? I like anime, comics, manga and of course various fantasy rpg so here I'm.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hello! I've been reading OOTS since 2009, but just made an account today to point out a mild art error

So far, I've learned that using these emotes is really fun! Also, as a bespectacled brunette magic-user, the "Blue Sorceress" avatar is PERFECT <3
    Last edited by Space Sorceress; 2024-03-11 at 04:33 PM.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello, after year of lurking I finally decided to start posting.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Hello. I am ominak. (Draconic for name, I think)
    I plan on dnd 5e stuff

27. - Top - End - #87
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

smile Re: Hello and Welcome New Members! Part 14

Greetings. Took me a minute to find the correct thread since the link that you have in big bold yellow at the top sends you to a closed thread. Honestly I thought I was doing something wrong for a moment there.

Anyways, I'm very much a fan of d&d 3.5 & 5e. I've gone and run games for both as well as made plenty of regretful characters.

That's all from me.

A wild Nikorasuko has appeared in the playground.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Pixie in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I've been a perpetual DM and I'm excited to actually jump back into the world of Forum-based DND RP.

Something of interest about me... hm...

Oh, I discovered the Dungeons and Doggies sourcebooks and I'm aching to use my new Dachshund Warlock at some point!