New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default (OOC) TPD: Verse of Hallowed Flame

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
    Pathfinder 1e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    Golarion, Year AR 4703.

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
    2-5

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    OOTS. Character sheets will be created via Mythweavers.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    1st Level. Trained by the legendary explorer, Glemphree'el, you have accrued some degree of experience and and a great deal of wealth acquired through your joint discoveries. Unfortunately, your mentor was forced to depart to attend to dire duties half a world away. Two years have passed and you have not grown whatsoever from that days past. Your mind and ambition has stagnated in a way which you could not easily put into words.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    3,650gp. The wealth you have made from your days venturing with the celebrated ranger, Glemphree'el, was not insignificant. However, after two years and little to show for it, your fortunes are all but spent. What remains is what few possessions you have left to your name.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    All 1PP material (Paizo) is good to go, but if it hasn't been uploaded to the SRD or Archives you'll need to pm the source to me so I can review it (yes, the whole damn document, not just the name of a book.) I'm open to accepting Pre-Core Paizo sources with the accompanying referenced source. So if you have that special thing you want from Dragon Issue# 186 that you really love, shoot it over to me and I'll give final approval.

3PP from the following publishers is a go: (Make sure you annotate if any of these sources are used on your sheet & what you've taken)
    MC Expanded Archetypes
    Expanded Feats List
    Expanded Weapons List (SRD)
    FFD20 SRD: (Freelancer is banned for this game)
    BoMT: Paleblade Assassin
    ⬨ New Exotic Equipment (See here)

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?
    ⬨ Ability Scores: 25pb
    ⬨ Hit Points: HP is max first level. Subsequent HP is rolled, if below half take average rounded up (eg: 1d10 = 5.5)
    ⬨ (Optional) 2 Traits
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Drawback (Optional, grants additional trait)
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Major Drawback (optional, grants a bonus feat)
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Flaw (Optional, grants a bonus feat)
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Compulsion (Optional, grants additional trait. Must be roleplayed & should be represented in your fluff)
    ⬨ Background Skills: in Use
    ⬨ Age: Starting age will not apply positive or negative penalties to your character, but subsequent in-game changes incurred via magic will.

Houserule Highlights:
    3) Feat Modifications: The Power Attack, Deadly Aim, Weapon Finesse, & Improved Unarmed Strike feats are freely available to any character that meets prerequisites without consuming a feat slot, however only one such free feat may be chosen in this manner. Point-Blank Shot and Precise Shot are now a single feat. Slashing Grace and Deadly Agility are now also a single feat. Dodge & mobility have been removed as a requirement for any feat. Slashing Grace may be used to qualify for all such class abilities which require a 1h/piercing melee weapon. (All Free Feats Must Still Listed On Sheet)

4) Weapon Maneuvers: Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Improved Feint, Improved Sunder, Improved Trip have all been merged into the Improved Weapon Maneuvers feat, which gives all their bonuses in one. Their Greater versions have been similarly merged

5) Improved Combat Maneuvers: Improved Bull Rush, Improved Drag, Improved Dirty Trick, Improved Grapple, Improved Overrun, Improved Reposition, Improved Steal have been similarly merged into the Improved Combat Maneuvers feat. The same applies to their Greater versions.

6) Two-Weapon Fighting: The Two-Weapon Fighting feat line is now a single feat - progression becoming available as prerequisites are met.

7) Whip Master: Whip Mastery feat line is now a single feat, granting each benefit upon reaching the necessary BAB, etc.

22) Non-Initiators / Sphere-Users: Character's without Initiator Levels or Spheres (SoM or SoP) gain a bonus feat at every level. Should the character gain an Initiator Level or Sphere from any source all bonus feats gained in this manner are lost, including any feats which were taken using these bonus feats as prerequisite.

23) Bonus Feats: All characters gain a bonus feat at the following levels: 1 / 3 / 5 / 6

Spoiler: The Big 16 - Full Character Creation Rules
    Show

1. What game system are you running (D&D, Call of Cthulu, Palladium, GURPS, etc.), and if applicable what edition (Original, Classic, Revised, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 10th, etc.)?
    Pathfinder 1e

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game (eg. historic period, published or homebrewed campaign setting, alternate reality, modern world, etc.)?
    Golarion, Year AR 4703. Four years before the events of The Primeval Dark: Prologue to the End

⬨ High Technology
    (While rare, it does exist. Players may purchase technological equipment at 50% the listed cost.)
    ⬨ Firearm Setting: Commonplace Firearms
    (Advanced firearms do exist but are extremely rare even in Alkenstar. Modern firearms are unheard of, but do exist. Players may purchase Advanced Firearms at cost, no price reduction for firearm setting is applied to these weapons. Early and Advanced firearms are martial weapons and otherwise function as normal according to the Commonplace Firearms Setting rules. For details regarding the new Modern Firearms see section 7 below.)

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?
    2-5

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?
    OOTS. Character sheets will be created via Mythweavers.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?
    1st Level. Trained by the legendary explorer, Glemphree'el, you have accrued some degree of experience and and a great deal of wealth acquired through your joint discoveries. Unfortunately, your mentor was forced to depart, that he might attend to dire duties half a world away. Two years have passed and you have not grown whatsoever from those past days. Your mind and ambition has stagnated in a way which you could not easily put into words.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?
    3,650gp. The wealth you have made from your days venturing with the celebrated ranger, Glemphree'el, was not insignificant. However, after two years and little to show for it, your fortunes are all but spent. What remains is what few possessions you have left to your name.

You don't need to be afraid of being falling through inter-dimensional rifts into another plane or dimension, so feel free to utilize mounts and vehicles. Be aware that some locations you venture may be in hard-to-fit locations where large creatures will have difficulty accessing.
    Plan accordingly to patch yourselves up and ration your sources of magical healing for when you actually need it. Due to your low level, keeping yourselves in good health will be very important to ensure a survivable wound doesn't kill you.

⬨ Partially Charged wands are fine
    ⬨ Pre-game crafting is a go
    ⬨ Due to the critical nature of resources, magical equipment which grants the benefits of food/water and protection from environmental conditions are valued at x4 their listed cost. This includes such things as a wand of endure elements. Equipment which grants the benefits of magical healing are valued at x3 their listed cost. These cost modifiers apply to the final cost of crafted items.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?
    Maintain a balanced party that can cover for each other's weaknesses. There will be a great deal of dialogue and roleplay, in addition to social intrigue, skill checks, saves, combat, exploration and some survival features. Magic effects and intelligent enemy tactics may also be present depending on player choices. It is highly recommended that players keep a means of mending wounds, providing aid and methods for the party to collect information to share with less skill-focused members. Mind issues related to bleeding, traps and try to avoid getting back-stabbed. At first level survivability can be an uncertainty so extra care should be taken to assist your friends.

All 1PP material (Paizo) is good to go, but if it hasn't been uploaded to the SRD or Archives you'll need to pm the source to me so I can review it (yes, the whole damn document, not just the name of a book.)
    I'm open to accepting Pre-Core Paizo sources with the accompanying referenced source. So if you have that special thing you want from Dragon Issue# 186 that you really love, shoot it over to me and I'll give final approval.

3PP from the following publishers is a go: (Make sure you annotate if any of these sources are used on your sheet & what you've taken)
    MC Expanded Archetypes
    Expanded Feats List
    Expanded Weapons List (SRD)
    FFD20 SRD: (All content is approved. Freelancer may be multiclassed)
    BoMT: Paleblade Assassin
    ⬨ New Exotic Equipment (See here)

((Modern Weapons: Firearms)): Ruins weren't the only thing beginning to appear, alongside them were strangers from an unknown land called 'Offworlders'. Their weapons and technology were far superior to your own, but still less advanced than the ancient technological marvels left behind from a bygone age. Modern Weapons are exotic and require the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Modern Weapons) feat to use effectively. Modern weapons are not included under Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Firearms) nor the default class weapon proficiency 'all firearms', such as that granted to the Gunslinger. Due to their otherworldly design and nature, Modern Weapon proficiency must be specifically acquired via feat or similar means. These weapons and their ammunition are worth 215gp x their listed purchase DC, but valued at a far greater price on the market. Neither of which may be crafted. These rare and powerful weapons are the pinnacle of ranged combat and are highly coveted. A number of unique unlisted ammunition types exist for these weapons. Due to the cost and difficulty in keeping them loaded, these weapons are only used during the most dire of circumstances.

Other 3pp by request: All decisions are final. I have access to a great deal of 3pp resources, but I still require you provide an accessible source to view the requested content. If it's something I'm not familiar with I will review it and get back to you with an answer.
    ⬨ Templates may be approved by request
    ⬨ No Race Builder (we're keeping this simple)
    ⬨ No Homebrew (exceptions may be made if the material is of exceptional quality, but don't hold your breath)

You may request to swap other class abilities from another class or request one of my pre-approved list of abilities to replace trapfinding, however you must still meet any prerequisites the new ability may have (eg: if the ability uses sneak attack, you must have sneak attack). If you wish to exchange an ability send me your request. The purpose is to help you create the characters you want to play, but don't assume everything will be approved.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?
    Core races only for this. The intent is to, outwardly, appear as normal and setting-appropriate as possible. Fit in. Don't be absurd or unreasonably strange, or you're wrong. No "wandering carnival band of freaks".

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

⬨ Ability Scores: 25pb
    ⬨ Hit Points: HP is max first level. Subsequent HP is rolled, if below half take average rounded up (eg: 1d10 = 5.5)
    ⬨ (Optional) 2 Traits
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Drawback (Optional, grants additional trait)
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Major Drawback (optional, grants a bonus feat)
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Flaw (Optional, grants a bonus feat)
    ⬨ (Optional) 1 Compulsion (Optional, grants additional trait. Must be roleplayed & should be represented in your fluff)
    Background Skills: in Use
    Age: Starting age will not apply positive or negative penalties to your character, but subsequent in-game changes incurred via magic will.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?
    Yes. Any. As long as you can function productively with the party. You aren't necessarily a band of good guys, and you might have had to make some difficult choices over the last few years to survive. The times since your adventure's with your former band of friends has not been easy, and two years has passed since achieving your first class level with no personal progress since. Things have not been going well for you despite your initial success.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?
    Go nuts, no restrictions. You won't catch a stinkeye from me if you want to be a cleric/fighter/rogue, I'm more interested in the character as a whole and how they're represented. If taking a bunch of dips helps bridge the mechanical and thematic realms, then don't let me stand in your way.

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?
    Forum roller. Players will post their rolls in OOC or in a spoiler at the end of their post IC. If you post a floating spoiler for your rolls in the IC with nothing else in the post... i'll kick you in the face. It goes at the end of you post IC, or in the OOC, and you can post however you'd like in the OOC. Forced rolls during the resolution of a round will be rolled by me to keep things moving. If you mess up your IC roll then just roll it in the OOC, no worries.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

FINEST HOUR
    As your final moments dawn, you steel yourself in the face of certain death; This was your finest hour. When a player is killed, dying or is damaged by an enemy and reduced to 0 or fewer hit points, they may attempt a fortitude save. The DC of this save is 20 - your constitution ability score modifier. Upon success the player suspends their death for 1 round, may take a move action and a second fortitude save. Upon succeeding a second save the player may take a standard action as well. At the end of the following round the player is slain if the source of their death remains. A player may only benefit from this rule once per game.

LAST MAN STANDING
    The Last Man Standing rule only applies when a player with allies and/or companions are fighting in the same encounter. If all allies and companions with a player have died, been rendered unconscious or have been reduced to 0 hit points or lower, this player becomes the Last Man Standing and gains the benefit of this rule.

The Last Man Standing is filled with determination in the face of dire odds and gains 1d8+2 temporary hit points and ends all bleed effects affecting them. These hit points last for 1 hour or until the end of combat. The Last Man Standing may immediately attempt a new save or check against one status effect or condition of her choice that is afflicting her (including those from spells). This check or save receives a +2 circumstance bonus. Additionally, the desperation of the Last Man Standing imbues her strikes with deadly force. The Last Man Standing gains a +2 circumstance bonus to her attack and damage rolls, and the DCs of all her spells and abilities. If her allies recover or no longer meet the requirements of this rule, the benefits from this ability, other than the temporary hit points, are immediately lost.

TERRIBLE WOUNDS
    The blades of your enemies are equally as perilous as your own. When suffering damage from an attack, there is a 30% chance a creature may suffer a wound. Slashing and Piercing attacks will hemorrhage for 1 point of bleed damage for a number of rounds dependent on the size of the attack's damage dice (1d6 damage or lower will bleed for 1 round, 1d8 for 2 rounds, 1d10 for 3 rounds, 1d12 or 2d6 for 4 rounds, etc.) A creature may choose to staunch the bleeding as a move action with a free hand and attempt a fortitude save (the DC is equal to 11 + the number of rounds they have bleed). Upon success no bleeding damage is suffered, however the hand being used to pause the bleed cannot be used for anything further this round. This may prevent the use of two-handed weapons and impart penalties to some skill checks which would otherwise require both hands.

As a full round action that provokes an attack of opportunity a creature may attempt to hastily patch up their wounds by sacrificing a piece of clothing or other improvised bandage and succeeding a heal check (DC 13 + the amount of bleed damage suffered). Clothing and garments utilized in this way are destroyed but may be repaired later by a skilled craftsman. Regardless of the result, the bleed damage is halted for 1 round. Upon a successful heal check the current number of rounds a creature has left bleeding is reduced by 1d4 + the healer's ranks in heal. Bleed damage from multiple wounds does not stack, however the number of rounds a creature will bleed is cumulative. Magical healing and heal check's with a result at least 10 greater than the wound's DC immediately end all rounds of bleed.

Spoiler: Hero Points
    Show
    HERO POINTS
    Maximum Hero Points: Characters can have no more than 3 hero points at any one time. Excess hero points are lost.

Source Advanced Player's Guide pg. 322
    There are moments in any struggle that influence the outcome. Does the brave warrior lay low the villain before he can finish casting a devastating spell? Does the sly rogue avoid detection as she sneaks into the giant chieftain’s lair? Does the pious cleric finish casting her healing spell before the rain of arrows ends the life of her companions? Just a few die rolls decide each of these critical moments, and while failure is always a possibility, true heroes find a way to succeed, despite the odds. Hero points represent this potential for greatness. They give heroes the chance to succeed even when the dice turn against them.

Hero points are only awarded to player characters. NPCs, animal companions, familiars, cohorts, and mounts do not receive hero points without the appropriate feats, items or abilities. Unlike other points in the game, hero points do not renew over time or with rest. Once spent, they are gone forever. Hero points are awarded as a character gains levels or whenever a character accomplishes a truly heroic feat. The GM is the final arbiter on the award and use of hero points.

Using Hero Points
    Source Advanced Player's Guide pg. 323
    Hero points can be spent at any time and do not require an action to use (although the actions they modify consume part of your character's turn as normal). You cannot spend more than 1 hero point during a single round of combat. Whenever a hero point is spent, it can have any one of the following effects.

Act Out of Turn: You can spend a hero point to take your turn immediately. Treat this as a readied action, moving your initiative to just before the currently acting creature. You may only take a move or a standard action on this turn.

Bonus: If used before a roll is made, a hero point grants you a +8 luck bonus to any one d20 roll. If used after a roll is made, this bonus is reduced to +4. You can use a hero point to grant this bonus to another character, as long as you are in the same location and your character can reasonably affect the outcome of the roll (such as distracting a monster, shouting words of encouragement, or otherwise aiding another with the check). Hero points spent to aid another character grant only half the listed bonus (+4 before the roll, +2 after the roll).

Extra Action: You can spend a hero point on your turn to gain an additional standard or move action this turn.

Inspiration: If you feel stuck at one point in the adventure, you can spend a hero point and petition the GM for a hint about what to do next. If the GM feels that there is no information to be gained, the hero point is not spent.

Recall: You can spend a hero point to recall a spell you have already cast or to gain another use of a special ability that is otherwise limited. This should only be used on spells and abilities possessed by your character that recharge on a daily basis.

Reroll: You may spend a hero point to reroll any one d20 roll you just made. You must take the results of the second roll, even if it is worse.

Special: You can petition the GM to allow a hero point to be used to attempt nearly anything that would normally be almost impossible. Such uses are not guaranteed and should be considered carefully by the GM. Possibilities include casting a single spell that is one level higher than you could normally cast (or a 1st-level spell if you are not a spellcaster), making an attack that blinds a foe or bypasses its damage reduction entirely, or attempting to use Diplomacy to convince a raging dragon to give up its attack. Regardless of the desired action, the attempt should be accompanied by a difficult check or penalty on the attack roll. No additional hero points may be spent on such an attempt, either by the character or her allies.

Cheat Death: A character can spend 2 hero points to cheat death. How this plays out is up to the GM, but generally the character is left alive, with negative hit points but stable. For example, a character is about to be slain by a critical hit from an arrow. If the character spends 2 hero points, the GM decides that the arrow pierced the character's holy symbol, reducing the damage enough to prevent him from being killed, and that he made his stabilization roll at the end of his turn. Cheating death is the only way for a character to spend more than 1 hero point in a turn. The character can spend hero points in this way to prevent the death of a familiar, animal companion, eidolon, or special mount, but not another character or NPC.

Spoiler: Character Creation Houserules
    Show

1.) Skill Changes: Perception is now a Class Skill for all classes. PC's with a spell list gain K:Arcana, Spellcraft, and Use Magic Device as Class Skills if they do not have them already. Additionally casters who qualify for this gain a scaling +1 Bonus /2 Class Levels to Spellcraft and K:Arcana.

2) Paragon Surge: Paragon Surge is banned.

3) Feat Modifications: The Power Attack, Deadly Aim, Weapon Finesse, & Improved Unarmed Strike feats are freely available to any character that meets prerequisites without consuming a feat slot, however only one such free feat may be chosen in this manner. Point-Blank Shot and Precise Shot are now a single feat. Slashing Grace and Deadly Agility are now also a single feat. Dodge & mobility have been removed as a requirement for any feat. Slashing Grace may be used to qualify for all such class abilities which require a 1h/piercing melee weapon. (All Free Feats Must Still Listed On Sheet)

4) Weapon Maneuvers: Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Improved Feint, Improved Sunder, Improved Trip have all been merged into the Improved Weapon Maneuvers feat, which gives all their bonuses in one. Their Greater versions have been similarly merged

5) Improved Combat Maneuvers: Improved Bull Rush, Improved Drag, Improved Dirty Trick, Improved Grapple, Improved Overrun, Improved Reposition, Improved Steal have been similarly merged into the Improved Combat Maneuvers feat. The same applies to their Greater versions. Total Defense Expert has been replaced with the version below:

Total Defense Expert (Combat)
    You are exceptionally skilled at defending yourself.
    Benefit: Whenever you perform a total defense action, you gain an additional +4 dodge bonus.

6) Two-Weapon Fighting: The Two-Weapon Fighting feat line is now a single feat - progression becoming available as prerequisites are met.

7) Whip Master: Whip Mastery feat line is now a single feat, granting each benefit upon reaching the necessary BAB, etc.

8) Skill Unlocks: All characters gain 2 Skill Unlocks for two skills of their choice at level 5 (see Pathfinder Unchained).

9) Crafting: Classes that grant Craft () as a class skill now grant two crafts of your choice. Crafters may attempt a Spellcraft check (DC 20+spell level) to replicate a spell for crafting purposes, although the amount of ranks in the Craft skill must be equal to half the minimum caster level to cast the desired spell. The crafter may never take 10 for these spellcraft checks. All crafters gain the benefit of the Cooperative Crafting feat regardless if they actually possess it or not. Hireling costs may be paid to assist in pre-game cooperative crafting checks as desired, however these costs are incurred per item created cooperatively.

The Following List contains all standard Craft Skills. Use the skill which most closely pertains to the item in question; for example, Metalworking does not grant the ability to craft any objects which would be covered by specific craft type such as armor, weapons, locks, siege weapons, traps, ships, art, firearms, etc.

SKILL LIST:

Carpentry
    Siege engine
    Jewelry
    Calligraphy
    Traps
    Leather
    Bows
    Fletching
    Clothing
    Armor
    Ships
    Books
    Alchemy
    Pottery
    Weapons
    Art
    Stonemasonry
    Locks
    Gunsmithing
    Metalworking
    (Technological) Pharmaceutical
    (Technological) Cybertech
    Technological Arms & Armor
    Technological Item

10) Grandmaster Tools: Grandmaster crafting tools (That grant a +5 competence bonus for Lesser, +10 for Minor, and +15 for Major) may be purchased or crafted. Their market value is 2500 gp, 10000 gp, and 22500 gp, respectively, and require a minimum of 2, 4, or 6 ranks in their respective craft to be created. Legendary artisan tools are said to exist which grant benefits even greater than those listed.

11) Knowledge All: The human racial alternate Comprehensive Education is banned, as are any similar traits granting K:(All) checks untrained.

12) Psionic/Magic Transparency: Wondrous Items/Universal items may be crafted by either side, similarly Spellcraft works for either. However, K: Arcana and K:Psionics are different.

13) Flying: Movement while flying is handled in the same way as movement while on land. No need for Fly checks - unless required by effect/status condition

19) Minimum Post Length: You don't need to write a book, but ten word posts give me conniptions. A 4 sentence minimum is required for any IC post. Describe your character's actions and thoughts in your posts. Quality roleplay will take care of the minimum post length by extension.

21) Specialty Ammunition: Bolts & Arrows which possess a form of magic or specialty ammunition, such as a Slaying Arrow or Thundering Arrow can also be purchased in a bolt form. Consider this complete Bolt/Arrow Transparency.

22) Non-Initiators / Sphere-Users: Character's without Initiator Levels or Spheres (SoM or SoP) gain a bonus feat at every level. Should the character gain an Initiator Level or Sphere from any source all bonus feats gained in this manner are lost, including any feats which were taken using these bonus feats as prerequisite.

23) Bonus Feats: All characters gain a bonus feat at the following levels: 1 / 3 / 5 / 6

25) Nonlethal Damage: Making a nonlethal attack with a normal weapon only incurs a -2 penalty instead of -4.

26) Weight: Keep track of it, it's in use. (P.S. Your coins have a weight too, so don't carry around a fortune in your backpack)

Posting Deadline: Players will be given 24-hours from the time the gm posts to respond. This is more relevant to major updates which move the party forward, or during combat. Quick posts, such as dialogue will retain this same time window. To keep things moving, players who do not post in this time will be skipped, counted as delaying their round during combat, or left idle. I reserve the right to bot PCs that are left unresponsive for the sake of progression. There is some wiggle-room on this timeframe, but this becomes a hard cutoff time as necessary. If the PC was counted as idle, or skipped during their respective round and the player posts at any time after, this late post will not be resolved and will be ignored. Unless I'm feeling generous or have yet to complete posting the update the deadline will be maintained. The gm will typically wait until all players have posted, or a significant period of time has lapsed over the deadline before updating or resolving the round. Individual checks and results may be resolved immediately without a full update to accommodate players who are lagging behind. Missed rolls, or rolls for additional checks may be rolled by the GM to progress the game. If you are unable to post, or require additional time, please provide me notice and we can work with you to give you the opportunity to get your actions resolved.

The "I Wish I Could Have Done Something" Clause: We all know out of combat time can be a little fickle. For the purposes of allowing player's time to provide a response and interact with one another in the pbp environment, actions will typically be resolved based on the time required to complete the actions rather than the order which they were posted. This is specifically so that other player's are not out-of-luck just because "Player009" posted walking, running, lighting a sunrod, then jumping off a cliff. Players are free to attempt those longer sequences of actions while out of traditional "combat time", however other players are free to act upon, stop, or attempt to interrupt those actions taken by another player that would be outside of a typical round (6 Seconds).

As an example, if "Cherry The Cleric" experiences a mental break-down and is attempting to light a torch and then herself on fire - the party can still react before the self-immolation bit resolves even if Cherry's player posted her own flaming demise, due to lighting a torch usually requiring a full-round action. Not all players will be on at the same time due to the nature of the game and this order of resolving actions is intended to address those limitations in how actions are resolved. Players are welcome to make longer posts, but it is recommended to focus that effort on roleplay aspects rather than attempting to queue as many out-of-combat actions as they can. Players will still be permitted an opportunity to respond to each other and the final resolution provided may interrupt or otherwise negate actions that could not resolve due to the actions of other players. This rule is specific to player actions interacting with other players. There will be times where the game is advanced forward by the GM and may move the party though a number of scenes. Players will not have the option to interrupt the GM during these sequences or times where players are moved forward in the game.[/I]

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?
    Traditionally I prefer more robust character development, but feel free to keep it skirt-length for this one-shot. At a minimum detail the character's personality and motivations.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?
    Lots of roleplay and dungeon crawling. Players will need to utilize their resources to overcome poor weather, and other challenges.

Game themes will include; Intrigue. Dungeon crawls. Environmental survival. Lots of roleplay. Chase scenes. Combat and maybe some puzzles. There are various ways the hero's can complete their objective without having to murder everything, but combat is certainly an option. There will be a significant degree of lethality so tackling encounters creatively is recommended.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

This is an introductory game and so a great deal of content is not in-use. I am very open to 3pp content, however this will need to be on a case-by-case basis for this game specifically. If you have any requests beyond what has already been listed as approved, send me a request.

Last edited by Mornings; 2023-06-17 at 04:40 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (OOC) TPD: Verse of Hallowed Flame

Introduction
    Savant of the Palatine Council, Professor Gerald P. Faust had gone away for rest due to his declining health in his old age. He had used his free time to create a compendium of translated works and details of artifacts and relics documented by his friends and partners over many years. His great project had come to be referred to as the Faustinian Codex. This catalog had contributed greatly to the Pathfinder Society and numerous other scholarly and investigative organizations throughout the Inner Sea. The Codex had proven to be an invaluable resource to reference while attempting to unravel ancient secrets and mysterious findings buried beneath the soil. Yet, due to its sensitive, and potentially dangerous nature, the tome had never been made publicly available to anyone. Only small excerpts were provided to those who submitted an inquiry...

A week ago you received a strange letter. The correspondence had been sent by to you by your friend and former mentor, Glemphree'el. The man was a celebrated explorer of ancient ruins and a skilled ranger. Under his leadership you had been a member of a party of explorers whom you had the pleasure of working with extensively. Though you had been only a novice at the time Glemphree had become a close friend and patient teacher whom had taught you the fundamentals of survival and exploration, in addition to arranging for more formal teachers to guide you along your vocation. Through working with him and those unique people he had brought together, you had the rare honor of meeting the legendary scholar, Dr. Faust, and had been able to establish connections with powerful magisters within the professor's vast network of acquaintances. The work you had done while working with the ranger had been immensely profitable, and allowed you to reach new heights in your own personal development. In many ways, Glemphree'el had been responsible for your great success at the time. Unfortunately, tragedy had found the ranger, and he was called away far to Brevoy, to return to his home of Iobaria and tend to his sister's terrible curse.

It was not long after the ranger's departure that the party had disbanded, with each of you going your own separate ways. Despite the wealth you had accrued, things had not gone well for you or any of your former companions. The slow drudge and monotony of your daily life had left you stagnant. Then, just like that, in what seemed like the blink of an eye... Two years had passed, yet you had not grown or changed at all. You needed something to break free from the dullness of your life and reclaim your ambition. The letter could not have come at a more perfect time, just as you sought a means to rekindle the fervor you recalled from those past days. Unfortunately, the contents of the letter did not contain the words you had hoped it would.

Glemphree would not return. Though it was hasty, the document briefly explained the events which had taken their former-leader across the world and into the unknown. His family's terrible curse had shattered his life. The grim business had sent the ranger out on a quest into strange foreign lands and the broken remains forgotten flying cities. His burden's came as a means to appease an oracle's frightful goddess who vowed to severe the powerful hex laid upon his bloodline. It was a grand tale. One which hinted at those epic adventures they could only dream of. Now his quest had brought him into some coerced service to divine patron he could not refuse, and in his moment of respite he had been contacted by a representative of the Palatine Council. The ranger had received request from a familiar acquaintance; the respectable Dr. Faust. Glemphree had been called upon by the Council to assist the good doctor, for a record from the Faustian Codex had been stolen. An exhaustive translation of occult rune magic said to have been crafted by a nameless civilization from before the Age of Darkness. While it's power was unknown, it's existence threatened to upend the foundation of everything they knew, or possibly unleash unfathomable destruction should it ever be invoked. It was not an item which could be left in a villain's hands. Their only saving grace was that the record also required the appropriate notes to decode the transcript. Now Glemphree'el was forced to ask each of you to answer the call in his place. A choice he did not make lightly. While the desire to depart and go gallivanting across the world to lend their strength to the ranger's own struggle was present, he had entrusted this task to them.

Their friend's hardship would have to wait. They had to recover this record at all costs. The Verse of Hollowed Flame.

THE STORY SO FAR
    Answering the call to tend to their old friend's duty had not been as simple as they had imagined. Their travel had brought them to the town of Sandpoint's, where within the tavern halls of the Rusty Dragon they had reunited with their former party and been introduced to their guide. A Varisian man named Zouni Illta, who would guide them to the Faust family estate of Greenwold tucked away in the boughs of the Churlwood forest. The first frost had fallen and the journey would have been perillous even on a warm summer day. The travel was long, the forests were thick and the village was easily missed even if they had no fear of the bandits. It had been a long time since any of them had visited Greenwold and most had only seen the estate once. A guide was a must, and Zouni's skills did not disappoint.

The man was a guide for a living and had led countless caravans north, but even he was hesitant to depart during winter. The journey had been hard and cold, but after two weeks riding hard they had arrived as the ice descended upon them. Tired and frozen, the party entered the hamlet of Greenwold to reunite with their friend Mari-Rayssa and recover the stolen pages of the Professor's book.

ABOUT GREENWOLD VILLAGE
    The village of Greenwold was little more than a small plot of land carved out amongst the Churlwood. With less than 30 residents who came and went, it was a place easily missed. Founded by Professor Faust, the land had been inherited by his niece, Mari-Rayssa. The small hamlet dwindled to about only 5 residents in the winter due to the harsh weather. The village was primarily a conservatoire, with the whole of the population centered around the academy and research facilities under the watchful eye of Dr. Thorint Penne. During the colder months the students and scholars relocated to their faculty lodgings in Roderic's Cove. During the chill winters Mari-Rayssa would return to her manor and personal laboratory with her maids, attendants and grounds keeper to maintain the land while the others were away. She would often spend her time trading and offering medical care to their neighbors in Ravenmoor, but otherwise spent the months isolated in her own magical research and prayer.

ABOUT THE AUBURN COMPANY
    The Auburn Company was a party of explorers, researchers, Pathfinders and specialists recruited by their Company Commander, the legendary ranger Glemphree'el. The ranger had risen to become one of the greatest explorers in the Inner Sea and traveled across the world seeking promising talent to fill his ranks. The Company primarily focused on discovering, exploring and documenting ruins and their findings. Due to the lengthy process of discovering previously undiscovered ruins, the Auburn Company was a sizable organization with at least fifty active members at all times. Most members worked behind the scenes, transcribing records, trading information, interfacing with outside organization, coordinating the logistical needs of teams in the field and establishing a communication network with its various chapter cells spread across the continents of Avistan, Garund and parts of Casmaron. The wide influence of the Auburn Company and their rise to power under Glemphree's leadership had made the organization stand as a rival to the declining Pathfinder Society. Despite the notion, the Company had worked closely with the Society, with many of its members even being Pathfinders drawn from local Lodges while not otherwise employed. Despite the mutually beneficial relationship, some whispered that the Decemvirate was not happy with the ranger's meddling and a rival organizational body which owned them no loyalty. Unlike the Society, the Company was immensely profitable, as their findings were not turned over to Venture-Captains of the Society or the Grand Lodge, but auctioned, sold and utilized however the ranger pleased. However, prior to any sale, any item was thoroughly catalogued, documented and researched at length. The findings of which were often sold or provided a no cost to the Society so that it might be included in the Society's Chronicles, or used however the Lodge liked. It was merely a curtsy to maintain their good relations. At their height, the Company had expanded to hundreds then thousands of members with many chapters who supported the small number of field-teams who directly braved the dangers of the wild and lost places of the world. During this time, the majority of ruin exploration had fallen under the purview of the Auburn Company.

Typically there was only five parties of Field-Teams employed by the Company with the rest of the organization supporting these members. To stand as a fieldworker in the Company was to be a super-star whose face was known to men scattered across three continents, traveling with the most famed explorer of a generation. It had been an life-defining experience unlike anything they had ever dreamed. The Company's structure specialized in ruins relating to Thassilonian, Azlanti and Androffan origins, but Glemphree would often personally pursue ancient temples and otherworldly sites associated with the denizens of the Outer Sphere or cosmic beings from beyond their world. All Field-Teams, were comprised of a party of member's referred to as 'Workers' who were directly under the command of Glemphree'el. All exploratory missions by Workers required his direct authorization to proceed, and the ranger often made the long trip to journey to the site and join his teams prior to doing so. The ranger would often board his black airship, the Mesonoxian, to hastily rendezvous with his men to brave the unknown in an epic fashion none who witnessed would ever forget.

After tragedy struck Glemphree'el, he officially disbanded the Auburn Company, allowing those under his employ to work as free-agents for whomever they liked. However, for most the Company had become their home and sense of identity. The majority of its former members maintained their structure and transitioned into a 'maintenance mode', just barely keeping the lights on as they waited for the Company to be called back to action. The rest followed the famed Investigator, Caine Verlow joining up with his organization; The Runners. However, after his tragic death in the ruin's named 'Runner's Breach', disorder and confusion overwhelmed what little structure had remained. Most fell into terrible financial doldrums as their livelihoods collapsed in upon themselves and a great war of in-fighting swept across the fractured groups left in the wake of the Auburn Company's disbanding and the Runner's collapse overnight. The power-vacuum was filled by Mrs. Cayla Vronds, a Chellish woman who had formerly operated as the Logistics-Captain for the Auburn Company in Avistan. Most of the core chapters of the Company had worked with her, from arranging carriages for travel or relaying information and food to the Workers; she was well-known and well liked. Under her leadership she assembled a loose mercenary contracting company called the Cotton Club. The Club's purpose was purely financially focused, but it was immensely profitable and removed itself as a direct competitor with the Society. For awhile things were good, but quickly the contracts the Club offered became more and more predatory until it begun to bury its employees into debt owned to the Club. Even those who had never worked in the field were forced to place themselves in harms way to pay off their dues and the Club begun to build a more sinister reputation, until it was the last stop for those with their backs against the wall. New members who were contracted to the Club did so as indentured servants, slaves to the organization, those who survived and purchased their freedom were titled as "Freehands"; a name which most Companymen interpreted as a sleight at Glemphree's notion of 'free-agents'. The Club still exists as the de-facto power filling in a niche the Company had left behind today, but most of their members refuse to acknowledge their membership and simply refer to themselves as a 'sellsword' or mercenary, while the older members still stylize themselves as Auburn Company members.

Of the remaining Workers from the Company's former Field-Teams, a handful were hired on with the Club, while half took occasional and infrequent jobs for Cayla. The majority created their own parties as free-agents of the Auburn Company, as was the vision of Glemphree'el. There where only a handful of existing veterans left from heights of the Auburn Company's reign. The Party, "The Brother's Duo" from Nirmathas, were the Chyne Brothers formerly of the Molthune Company Chapter. These exceptional veteran Workers had fought for Nirmathi independence and still remained embattled with the Empire of Molthune. "The Three Swords" was a newly created party formed by three former Company Field-Captains who collectively led nearly the entire Auburn Company Workers prior to the disbanding. The team consisted of Lampetia, the ghostly swordswoman who shared Glemphree's fascination with the haunting and unnatural things in the world. Haust of Six Seals, the mysterious and violent female Swordlord stolen away from the fields of Rostland. Their leader was the legendary Glebriel 'The Swordsong'. While a famed bard in her own right, she is also said to be the only warrior who had matched Glemphree'el in single combat. With the exception of the scout Glain, who was more affectionately known as 'Littlepockets', whose wit and words could remove him from trouble almost as quickly as his knife, and Weiss, The Witch of Flame, almost all other Workers had retired or joined the free-agent party called The Doves. As the youngest team of Workers, it had been the responsibility of your seniors to train and mentor you. Though your time had been cut short, the sense of brotherhood cultivated by those who were once part of the honorable Auburn Company was not something easily smothered out.

Today the Company has become a subject of many stories, good memories and tall tales of the explorers who braved the forgotten places of the world and flew across the sky in their black ship.

Last edited by Mornings; 2023-06-16 at 12:00 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

CAMPAIGN TRAITS
    The following are a list of optional campaign traits which may be taken by any character. Campaign traits are much stronger than standard traits and offer a powerful hook which ties you character into the story. A character may only select one campaign trait, these traits do not replace your standard trait allowed via the character creation rules. If you opt not to select a campaign trait, you may take an additional trait instead.

(CAMPAIGN TRAIT) IN HER DEBT
    Your hopes and ventures have been met with failure after fail and let you financially destitute. You reached out to your connections over the years, seeking out financial support for 'the next big thing', but eventually your parasitic relationship spoiled all of your previous social connections. Nothing seemed to go right since the party had disbanded. Only one person had believed in you, the Professor's niece, Mari-Rayssa. She had never belittled you in your failure, nor cast you out. Like the last beacon of light, she always encouraged you to rise back up from the ruins of your befouled plans and try again. Her house has supported you financially over the last two years, but in your shame and embarrassment, you could not dare return to see your benefactor while still wallowing in the disaster that was your own life. It has been a year since your last visit, and her letters welcoming you back still came regularly.

You begin play with an additional 2,000gp, however you suffer a -4 circumstance penalty to bluff, diplomacy, disguise, intimidate, perception, sense motive and sleight of hand checks against Mari-Rayssa and her household due to the heavy burden hanging above your head. Failed checks with this penalty made against members of the household do not lower their disposition towards you.

(CAMPAIGN TRAIT) LIVING IN HIS SHADOW
    The legendary Ranger Glemphree'el had been your much loved leader, and an example you strove to emulate. Those feelings had turned and soured over the years, as admiration turned into bitter spite. The Auburn Company, when it existed, had not just been a party, but a sizable organization with many resources to fund their expeditions and monetize their findings. Even now, men would occassionally recognize your face as someone "in Glemphree's party". Despite your best efforts to distinguish yourself. Even now, you were haunted by visions of his swordarm's grace and the violence of his arrows. It was as if you had been cursed with some higher vision, to see and know what try skill looks like, yet being unable to replicate it yourself. Meeting some of your old friends from the Company, and a reunion with the good people of the Faust Estate was a welcome change, and perhaps the first step to finally step out from under that shadow and distinguish yourself in battle.

You gain Weapon Focus and Exotic Weapon Proficiency as bonus feats with a weapon of your choice. Additionally you must choose one of the following options; once this decision is made, it cannot be changed at a later time:
    Shadow of Swordsmanship - When performing a melee attack, you may roll twice and take the better result. This decision may be made after the results of the attack have been revealed. This ability may only be used once per day, plus a number of additional times each day equal to your strength modifier.
    Shadow of Marksmanship - When performing a ranged attack, you may roll twice and take the better result. This decision may be made after the results of the attack have been revealed. This ability may only be used once per day, plus a number of additional times each day equal to your dexterity modifier.

(CAMPAIGN TRAIT) BEST FRIENDS, BITTER RIVALS
    Many have been the years which you have spent under the tutelage of the Faust Estate, even attending your early academy years at the Greenwold Conservatoire. You were peerless in academics and the only one who could claim to be your runner-up was Mari-Rayssa, who doggedly pursued your achievements. In your one-sided rivalry, you both had become steadfast friends up until your departure to Korvosa for higher education within the Acadamae. The next time you met, it was as a respected member of the famed Auburn Company. Rayssa's admiration bloomed into romantic interest, but it was not meant to be as each of your duties pulled you apart. Just as you had been drawn into your own battles, Rayssa was pulled into a political war of her own, and may times she called upon you for aid. With merciless tactics and a calculative mind, she crushed her siblings and rivals until she stood victorious as the heir to the Faust House, despite having started so far removed from the succession. Never once has your friend ever discouraged you or acted against the interest of those she cares for. There was no one you trusted more. She was a pillar in your life that pushed you up even during the worst times. Yet, you were also acutely aware of her other side; The one who could be brutal and savage. The who who would stoop to any means to protect her loved ones, claim her dreams and crush any foe who showed their face.

You gain a +4 circumstance bonus to bluff, diplomacy, perception, and sense motive checks against Mari-Rayssa and her household due to your extensive history with them. You also gain a +4 circumstance bonus to intimidate servants of the Faust Estate due to your strong relationship with their lady. Additionally, you gain a +2 circumstance bonus against poisons and magical compulsion effects. If you are effected by either poisons or magical compulsions you may spend a standard action to grant yourself an additional save against the effect regardless if the spell or poison would normally allow this.

□ (CAMPAIGN TRAIT) ALLY TO THE FERTILE FLAME
    Under Mari-Rayssa's guidance you have been bought into the light of the goddess Feronia, mother to the Empyreal Lord Ragathiel. Rayssa is a zealous and devout servant of the flame, raised under the eye of her burning temple, as was the request of her father; the Warpriest, Gulivane Faust. While Rayssa was no sword-master, she was well-schooled in the arts of employing the goddess' sacred weapon. With draconian fervor she instructed you in the swordsmanship of the Fertile Flame. While you showed no skill or promise, she did not ridicule you or lose patience, only drilled your technique again-and-again over countless hours. It was through these efforts you had won your place into the Auburn Company. Since the disbanding, no teachers could manage to commit the time and efforts you required in your slow learning, and your skill had staled into mediocracy. You celebrated the opportunity to return to the company and a reunion with your teacher.

You have been entrusted as the caretaker of the Effulgent Flame, the holy sword once protected by the Order of the Effulgent Flame; the order which Mari-Rayssa's father had led. Mari-Rayssa trusted you as its new caretaker since her father's death. You begin play with the Effulgent Flame and the 'Silver Coney', a mithril rosery ending in a rabbit and covered in the noble seals of House Faust - a charm belonging to the house's heir or their confidants. This charm acts as a holy symbol for all purposes including divine casting and grants you a +4 circumstance bonus to charisma-based skill checks made against nobility. Additionally, You gain the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword) and Guard Strike feats for free, even if you do not meet the prerequisites.

THE EFFULGENT FLAME (Minor Artifact)
    The Effulgent Flame is a Cursed Sacred Flaming Grayflame Adamantine Bastard Sword +2. The weapon is sealed within its magical scabbard and requires a full-round action to attempt to draw the blade. The conditions to draw the weapon are unknown, but it is said the sword will reveal itself to the faithful during a time of need. The blade cannot harm the faithful of Feronia or her sons, but the enemies of the Fertile Flame are set ablaze when struck by the weapon, magically burning in mythic grayfire for 1d6 rounds; these flames cannot be extinguished by normal means. If the blade's grayfire wanes while it is being wielded, it magically sheathes itself once again. While sheathed, the weapon may be used as a masterwork club if the wielder is proficient with bastard swords. When being used in such a way it benefits from any feats or abilities appropriate for a club or bastard sword and is treated as a manufactured weapon for all purposes.

Spoiler: Guard Strike (General Feat)
    Show
    Guard Strike - Bastard Sword [General]
    You can punch while holding a sword or attack with
    your sword guard.

Prerequisite: Base attack bonus +1, proficiency
    with bastard sword, optional: Improved Unarmed Strike.
    Benefit: If you have Improved Unarmed Strike, you can make unarmed attacks while holding a sword.

You may attack with your sword guard, dealing 1d4 points of non-lethal damage. If you have a bladed sword guard, you deal 1d6 lethal damage instead.

When you make a full attack action you gain one free attack with the guard at your highest base attack bonus. This attack deals 1d4 damage (20/x2 crit) or 1d6 (20/x2 crit) if you have a bladed guard. The free guard strike never deals bonus damage even if you have a high Strength, a magical weapon and so forth but you can apply modifiers to hit as if attacking with the weapon normally.

(CAMPAIGN TRAIT) AGENT OF THE HOUSE
    Beneath the goodly veneer of the house of Faust, there was was an untold darkness that would have even made their rivals cower and flee. Your journey had begun as a fledgling knife in the streets of Daggermark. A life you would not have lived for long had you not come under the employ of your matron, Mrs. Allight. Though you had rarely ever met, save for mere moments at a distance and never traded words directly, you had not been thrown away even after she had ceased work for the city's infamous guilds. Allight had come under the employ of House Faust, but had still tended to guild business under-the-table for nearly a decade after her departure, at least until she was ready to make a clean separation. After which she retained the service of a handful of her loyal agents; you were among them. Spy, thief or assassin, you had fulfilled any role asked of you in the past, but your duties had since evolved into a more sophisticated capacity; gathering information and details related to social upheaval, economic movements, disturbances in territories of interest and unsettling rumors. Reporting any details related to the management of their territories and the territories of their neighbors.

You earned your place in the Auburn Company as an exceptional scout, though the position had been 'arranged' prior. After the disbanding you have had little in the way of work and been mostly idle with reporting the import of wares and tax embezzlement within Magnimar's Small Council, until the letter arrived. You remain a loyal agent of the house, sworn to secrecy under the command of Mrs. Allight to protect Mari-Rayssa, the interests of the Faust Estate and her friends - which included your old allies, the former members of the Auburn Company.

Due to your extensive training you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to stealth, perception, bluff and sleight of hand checks. You also begin play with a Tradesman's Kit. Additionally, you gain the sneak attack class ability (as rogue), if you already have sneak attack your sneak attack damage dice increase by 1d6.

(Equipment) Tradesman's Kit: A tradesman's kit is a tool kit utilized by noble agents and spies which carry the tools of their trade. The kit itself is a small pouch which function's similarly to a minor dimensional pocket, capable of carrying 25 pounds worth of equuipment. The kit contains 4 climbing pitons, 50 ft of silk rope, a periscope, marbles, 4 sets of caltrops, 2 eggshell grenades (dust), a scarf, a hammer, flint and steel, 2 bear traps, waterproof lantern, 2 oil flasks, a sunrod, 2 quills, invisible ink, black ink & inkwell, 10 sheets of parchment, 6 sheets of glue paper, glass cutter, 1 lbs of chalk, poisoned quill (azure lily pollen/DC15) and grandmaster tool (minor)

Last edited by Mornings; 2023-06-20 at 02:40 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

[Bookmarked Post 3 of 4]

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

[Bookmarked Post 4 of 4]

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Okay, OOC is up. New player gets first pick on speech color. Feel free to call a color after posting your sheets.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2805441

Niofume Haru, the fox.

Speech Color Dark purple
    Last edited by Triskavanski; 2023-06-24 at 11:22 AM.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Zouni Ride Check (1d20+18)[26]

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Mablung DeepMantle, Ranger

Speech Color: Red

10. - Top - End - #10
    Alchemist in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsPequod View Post
    Mablung DeepMantle, Ranger

Speech Color: Red
    Welcome to the Playground!

Al'ram will speak in Teal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee
    I vote we purge flat_footed.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    flat_footed, you saved London, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    I didn't kill anyone, except I guess I killed everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

11. - Top - End - #11
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lucius will speak in Orange
    Last edited by forg99rules; 2023-06-24 at 04:08 PM.

12. - Top - End - #12

Rolling to see if Lucius can hear what Zouni was whispering since I have behind the carriage.
    (1d20+10)[23]

13. - Top - End - #13

Rolling my Memorandum Dice:
    Dice #1: (1d20)[12]
    Dice #2: (1d20)[4]
    Dice #3: (1d20)[2]
    Dice #4: (1d20)[20]

Spoiler: Memorandum (SU)
    Show
    Memorandum (Su) At 1st level, the memorist gains the ability to act uncannily swiftly on pre-made plans. At the start of each day, the memorist rolls a number of dice equal to his Wisdom or Intelligence modifier (whichever is higher). He may choose any type of die (d20, d10, etc.) or combination thereof, but must specify the type(s) before rolling. Throughout the course of the day, the memorist may choose to substitute these rolls, as a free action, for those he makes in the normal course of play so long as they are of the appropriate die type, though he is limited to one substitution per round. Once he has exhausted the pool of rolls granted by Memorandum, he may not make any more substitutions until he makes fresh rolls the next day. At 5th level and every five scholar levels thereafter, the memorist increases the number of dice rolled at the start of each day by 1.
    Last edited by forg99rules; 2023-06-26 at 12:49 AM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Zouni Ride Check (1d20+17)[22]
    Zouni Ride Check (1d20+17)[25]
    Zouni Ride Check (1d20+17)[32]

15. - Top - End - #15

Ride - (1d20+3)[20]

I already rolled my 1 for this encounter, don't fail me now!
    Show
    Yeah Flat_footed is such a killjoy. Let's take turns talking bad about him, he'll never read this.
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #16

History - (1d20+9)[10] Inspiration - (1d6)[3]
    Religion - (1d20+5)[17]

Extra checks for Black Blood or Orvian Curses.
    Show
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

(1d20+3)[16] Ride
    (1d20+3)[20] Reflex

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

18. - Top - End - #18
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Strength Check: (1d20+1)[9]
    Non-lethal damage: (1d4+1)[4]
    Fortitude saving throw: (1d20+4)[19]

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Looking for a faster path to escape-Knowledge (Geography): (1d20+5)[21]
    Thinking back on religious training at the Temple as a child-Knowledge (Religon): (1d20+6)[23]

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsPequod View Post
    Looking for a faster path to escape-Knowledge (Geography): [roll0]
    Thinking back on religious training at the Temple as a child-Knowledge (Religon): [roll1]
    Nice rolls

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Zouni Ride Check (1d20+19)[30]

22. - Top - End - #22

Quote Originally Posted by Mornings View Post
    Zouni Ride Check [roll0]
    Zouni on point as expected.
    Show
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #23

Counter Attack Will save

(1d20+6)[23]
    Show
    flat_footed

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

[roll]1d20+6[/roll/] will vs fear

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

(1d20+6)[23] will vs fear

First roll had bad syntax lmao

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Using character trait (Shadow of Marksmanship-roll twice and take best result):
    Firing into the Beast's throat (Bulls-Eye and PBS): (1d20+10)[14]
    Firing into the Beast's throat (Bulls-Eye and PBS): (1d20+10)[11]

[Chase: Mablung - Point-Blank Shot (Succeed an Attack Roll (AC 18) Vs Frost Breath) ]

Ammunition Used: Masterwork Siccatite Incendiary Arrows (Sharp)

Using Hero point to roll Nat 20
    Last edited by ThisIsPequod; 2023-06-27 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Using Hero Point

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Well there goes my hero point right off the bat lol. All that extra attack bonus for nothing.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Scanning the area- Perception Check: (1d20+4)[21]

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

bookmark and bump