New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1530313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1257
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

We also still have those horses that I keep forgetting to have checked out

There's always something more urgent to ask people

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

just a week with a group who wanted to see her succeed felt like a triumph in and of itself.

Well screw you too Regine

<Angrily sharpens stake>

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by wilphe View Post
    just a week with a group who wanted to see her succeed felt like a triumph in and of itself.

Well screw you too Regine

<Angrily sharpens stake>
    She literally tried committing suicide and you're still breaking her balls lol.

Poor girl cant catch a break lol.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-04-07 at 12:59 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Ah, I know what's afoot. Season of Discovery Phase 3 was just released a few days ago, so I doubt we'll be seeing MrAbdiel around for a little while.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    Ah, I know what's afoot. Season of Discovery Phase 3 was just released a few days ago, so I doubt we'll be seeing MrAbdiel around for a little while.
    No, I'm here, I'm here! Look, I posted grief.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Troll in the Playground

But he was also the leader of the Companions (a fiction he intermittently allowed himself to believe)

Hey!

Wighard also allows him to believe that...

Well, strictly he works the narrative to have Bertelis and Bruno be the faces of the group and take credit - because they are nobles and that's exactly what ought to happen despite what Emil might think.

It also works to take the spotlight off himself and the more discrete members of the group (like Regine)

He also overtly defers to Bertelis because they are in Bretonnia; though I am not sure how much Bertelis understands of all this given that he isn't subtle and the idea of not taking credit for what you do is pretty alien to the Knightly ethos

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Troll in the Playground

i yam ready to push on into mousillon if yall are

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

Ready to trudge on foot

Hope Lars is ok

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Troll in the Playground

Ready to trudge on foot

Hope Lars is ok
    same pours a little out for a fallen comrade

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by bramblefoot View Post
    i yam ready to push on into mousillon if yall are
    me too. I'm okay with handwaving the shopping trip. As I said, I assume that the regular items we can get at the price in the handbook without too much problem, so we just need to know what we can get in the way of medical supplies and magical healing stuff.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by farothel View Post
    me too. I'm okay with handwaving the shopping trip. As I said, I assume that the regular items we can get at the price in the handbook without too much problem, so we just need to know what we can get in the way of medical supplies and magical healing stuff.
    full medical restock (im calling it three good fights or one knock-down drag out one)

ill give you a trio of healing draughts

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ogre in the Playground

BardGuy

Ready to trudge on foot

Hope Lars is ok
    Ok finally got a chance to breathe at work. I posted an updated Gimgroth character sheet and a small in character post. I should be able to maintain now. I still need to redo Beatrice stats at some point and update Gimgroth's inventory a bit.

13. - Top - End - #1183
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

New day, new crazy:

Unbalanced Humors Roll - (1d100)[72]

Melancholic. Seems legit!
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2024-04-13 at 10:42 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Troll in the Playground

Did our personal shoppers actually buy any of those magical things or nay?

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Troll in the Playground

Wighard having been supplied with a new piece of arcane knowledge whilst he slept

New Lesser Spell : Shadowblood
    Casting Number: 14
    Casting Time: Full action
    Ingredient: The blood of a Vampire (+2)
    Description: Burning blood leaps from your hands and ignites a target within 12 yards (6 squares).This is a
    magic missile causing a Damage 4 hit that affects a number of targets equal to your Magic Characteristic.
    Its duration is instant. If you spend 5 Wounds cutting yourself to provide blood for the spell, you may double the number of targets.

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Did our personal shoppers actually buy any of those magical things or nay?
    I certainly didn't.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Troll in the Playground

kk

So I shall mark off 40 for the purchases and put 200 back

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Troll in the Playground

my depression is just slapping me six ways to sunday

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Troll in the Playground

Hugs and vibes

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

my depression is just slapping me six ways to sunday

Aye, get better soon mate!

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Troll in the Playground

i just need to post earlier in the day, or my depression hits

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

i just need to post earlier in the day, or my depression hits
    No worries mate. It's just games, take the time you need. I've put a bunch of Bertelis telling the gang what to expect in Mousillon in this most recent IC post; feel free to use any of that or not!

EDIT: Didn't realise the map I posed in that last post wasn't working. It's now working again.
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2024-04-21 at 08:12 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    No worries mate. It's just games, take the time you need. I've put a bunch of Bertelis telling the gang what to expect in Mousillon in this most recent IC post; feel free to use any of that or not!

EDIT: Didn't realise the map I posed in that last post wasn't working. It's now working again.
    thank you all! i feel better now

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Spoiler: OOC:
    Show
    Haha, 'fight' the hunter and dwarf was a legit typo. Damn. But let's roll with it.

Haha I caught that on my first read through and chuckled to myself. I thought that Bertelis was clearing the way for Regine to rejoin the party, bless his heart .

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    Haha I caught that on my first read through and chuckled to myself. I thought that Bertelis was clearing the way for Regine to rejoin the party, bless his heart .
    He will remember her as she was.

Like... not as she was initially; not as criminal scum.

As a very briefly reformed scumbag.

Also.. Bramble is mocking me with Bob Dylanisms. ;_;

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

And who says romance is dead? lol

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Troll in the Playground

Also.. Bramble is mocking me with Bob Dylanisms. ;_;
    actually its the watchmen version. i was on a kick for awhile

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

I’ll take my Bob Dylan and Watchmen however I can get ‘em.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

Look idk if I can do this anymore. I’m just not feeling motivated

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Look idk if I can do this anymore. I’m just not feeling motivated
    Enthusiasm is a tough one man, I know how much of a slump it can be. Do you want any help running/writing for this game at all?