New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

lemme roll some wp checks

(5d100)[12][18][32][63][44](169)

with their sister inspiring them, they all pass
    Last edited by bramblefoot; 2023-07-05 at 04:52 AM.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

sister norscan parry

(1d100)[1]

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Wighard did 10 and 9

How is that opponent looking?

4. - Top - End - #214
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wilphe View Post
    Wighard did 10 and 9

How is that opponent looking?
    he parried one, but hes not looking so hot

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

Morr's displeasure

(1d100)[55] 44

(1d10)[10]

6. - Top - End - #216
    Troll in the Playground

Oh well, still 14 and 13 so even with a successful parry he's dead

And if he didn't make his parry, whoever was next to him has some problems

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Better try to parry this blow from The Dame 2: Judgement Dame.

vs86 - (1d100)[90] Parry time! Nope, she gets me for 5 wounds net. 10/15 Wounds.

Looks like the enemy dealt three hits that could harm - a 5, and 11, and another 5. Looks like Wighard parried the first one.

Jasmine, Meloth, you might volunteer to defend against the other two as the lighter armored party members. First one to roll gets to try their luck against the 11!
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2023-07-05 at 06:16 AM.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Troll in the Playground

norscan gal ws defend

(1d100)[63]

ill say your warm enough for that to hit.
    Last edited by bramblefoot; 2023-07-05 at 06:26 AM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Ah, you are merciful to me this time, Mr. GM. I fear the moment when you choose not to be merciful, now!

In that case, the feint succeeds, and then Bertelis strikes her for...

Possible Manaan's Fury: Vs66 - (1d100)[25] for (1d10)[10], (1d10)[5], (1d10)[7].

32 Damage to the right arm. And then, presumably, the chest, and then the left arm, and then out the other side.

Strike my right arm, will you? I'll show you a right arm hit...

That's the Bordeleaux way.
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2023-07-05 at 06:32 AM.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Ah, you are merciful to me this time, Mr. GM. I fear the moment when you choose not to be merciful, now!

In that case, the feint succeeds, and then Bertelis strikes her for...

Possible Manaan's Fury: [roll0] for [roll1], [roll2], [roll3].

32 Damage to the right arm. And then, presumably, the chest, and then the left arm, and then out the other side.
    ouch. yes shes very dead

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

You still need someone to soak a hit? Jasmine will try to dodge the 11: (1d100)[98] v. 69 and if that doesn't work FP: (1d100)[42]
    Last edited by dojango; 2023-07-05 at 08:38 AM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Good work, ya dodgey git. So the last 5 hits Meloth but I think he can just soak that, even.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

attack 2 is a potential fury: confirmation: (1d100)[3] vs 46 for extra damage: (1d10)[8], (1d10)[8], (1d10)[6]

That's 23 damage. Not as good as Bertelis, but it should take down one of the bondsmen easily.
    Last edited by farothel; 2023-07-05 at 10:51 AM.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

One brutal evisceration is as good as another, brother knight.

I think it's Meloth's chance to take some whacks with that axe. It's got Impact, Volthawk, so feel free to roll an extra damage dice to see if you discover a deeply hidden penchant for the axemanship of the wildwood rangers.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Firbolg in the Playground

One brutal evisceration is as good as another, brother knight.

I think it's Meloth's chance to take some whacks with that axe. It's got Impact, Volthawk, so feel free to roll an extra damage dice to see if you discover a deeply hidden penchant for the axemanship of the wildwood rangers.
    Oh, it does? Nice.

And yeah, going into Woodsman is paying off a little here - went into it for the skills (hence selling the big axe it gave me), but hey the +10 WS/Strength comes in handy sometimes I suppose (dice rolls aside).

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

let the fun begin cackles evilly

17. - Top - End - #227
    Troll in the Playground

burly norscan strength test to roll the barrel far enough

(1d100)[3]

damage against everyone present (ignores armor)

(1d10+5)[13]

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

OOoof. Is there.. any chance to defend at all here? Ah, on second thought, you did roll an attack and nailed it there. As long as he can’t yeet one of those a turn I can’t complain too much.

I mean, I can, because OW. Bertelis is on…2/15. Heavily wounded.

Fear of Death Insanity WP check: (1d100)[13]

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

OOoof. Is there.. any chance to defend at all here? Ah, on second thought, you did roll an attack and nailed it there. As long as he can’t yeet one of those a turn I can’t complain too much.

I mean, I can, because OW. Bertelis is on…2/15. Heavily wounded.

Fear of Death Insanity WP check: [roll0]
    theres just the one

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Dodge.... (1d100)[72] vs TN 78

Hooray!

*Flips away from the worst of it*
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2023-07-07 at 12:53 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Mr Bramble is gearing us towards capture and corruption by the ruinous powers .
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

22. - Top - End - #232
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    If I didn't know any better, I'd say Mr Bramble is gearing us towards capture and corruption by the ruinous powers .
    whatever gave you that idea?

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Do let us know if it’s dodgable, Bramble! It’s a ranged attack sort of, so I assumed not… Maybe even just for Regine since she was not really in the scrum but weaving away from attackers on her way back to us slowly.

Now that the garrison is gibbed, what remains? The headless horror, and this barrel throwing jerk? Djoonki Khong?
    Last edited by MrAbdiel; 2023-07-07 at 01:24 AM.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Troll in the Playground

Do let us know if it’s dodgable, Bramble! It’s a ranged attack sort of, so I assumed not… Maybe even just for Regine since she was not really in the scrum but weaving away from attackers on her way back to us slowly.

Now that the garrison is gibbed, what remains? The headless horror, and this barrel throwing jerk? Djoonki Khong?
    dodgeable for her, but still take 1d5 wounds due to the flying shrapnel

(1d5)[5]

the headless horror and the barrelthrower retreated inside the tower

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

So 1 wound after toughness? Kk.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    So 1 wound after toughness? Kk.
    sure, im feeling nice

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Are you?!?

*Wheezes.*

This is the “medium” fun setting huh

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

Are you?!?

*Wheezes.*

This is the “medium” fun setting huh
    hey, my brain went off the rails. i have two settings. asleep and posting

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Ah, it's just a little exploding; I'm sure we'll be fine... ;_;

Also, is the language jumbling curse still impacting us, or has that faded? And is it any warmer in this interior courtyard?

I mean obviously it's warmer because an explosion just happened but I mean are their braziers and stuff inside that make it more livable for those who were defending it

30. - Top - End - #240
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, it's just a little exploding; I'm sure we'll be fine... ;_;

Also, is the language jumbling curse still impacting us, or has that faded? And is it any warmer in this interior courtyard?

I mean obviously it's warmer because an explosion just happened but I mean are their braziers and stuff inside that make it more livable for those who were defending it
    yes braziers, yes curse faded