New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

How about magic?

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Tomboys and Troublemakers Part V: Zut Zut Zut and a Bottle of Bordeleaux

FPing that

(1d100)[26] 76

3. - Top - End - #243
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by wilphe View Post
    How about magic?
    magic is back baby!

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

Observations:

1) Did that explosion do a lot of damage to the door, perhaps destroying it and/or jamming the mechanism

2) Sent Team Familiar to check out the Bailey/Courtyard/whatever

Usually he'd expect a fair amount of outbuildings there (Kitchen, Stable and the like), often built up against the inside of the walls.

Also possibly some rooms or corridors inside the walls themselves

Basically wants to check the place out, make sure it is secure before tackling the tower

5. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

I think time for speed may be over for the moment, Wighard has a lot of work on hand

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

Observations:

1) Did that explosion do a lot of damage to the door, perhaps destroying it and/or jamming the mechanism

2) Sent Team Familiar to check out the Bailey/Courtyard/whatever

Usually he'd expect a fair amount of outbuildings there (Kitchen, Stable and the like), often built up against the inside of the walls.

Also possibly some rooms or corridors inside the walls themselves

Basically wants to check the place out, make sure it is secure before tackling the tower
    the explosion has jammed the doors in some sort of halfway attached making it hard to get out

there is a kitchen, a stable, and a lot of other nonsensical buildings

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Suppose we walked right into that. That brings Jasmine down to zero wounds (well, -1). (1d100)[39] on the critical hit table gets us...

Armour damaged. Armour Points on this location are reduced by 1 until the armour is repaired with a successful Trade (Armourer) Skill Test. If character isn’t wearing any armour or players are using the Basic Armour system, use the #2 result instead.
    Last edited by dojango; 2023-07-07 at 01:14 PM.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

fate points are still an option I guess.
    Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
    "I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute."

9. - Top - End - #249
    Firbolg in the Playground

Okay, that hit ignoring 2 AP means no armour for Meloth, so that's 10 wounds after TB to put him at 5/15.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dojango View Post
    Suppose we walked right into that. That brings Jasmine down to zero wounds (well, -1). [roll0] on the critical hit table gets us...
    And another IP...

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Roll for later post.

Pick Lock: (1d100)[30] vs TN 98
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone View Post
    Roll for later post.

Pick Lock: [roll0] vs TN 98
    its not really a lock, more of a bolt

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Aw, dang - was Jasmine already wounded going in to the fight? What a little hero. When did that happen..? During the boarding?

14. - Top - End - #254
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Aw, dang - was Jasmine already wounded going in to the fight? What a little hero. When did that happen..? During the boarding?
    Got blown up by her cheap halfling gun

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

*Screams* Are you doing this on purpose to torment me?! I’m telling you, it doesn’t explode! ;-;

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    *Screams* Are you doing this on purpose to torment me?! I’m telling you, it doesn’t explode! ;-;
    lol, the gun is best quality. it dont explode

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

I, the player not the character, have just gained (1d5)[2] insanity points.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Seemed only right to have some consequence for getting a double 100

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Haha. Well, I'm not going to force you to not get mildly exploded. :D I'm just defensive of Bully because you chewed him out!

20. - Top - End - #260
    Troll in the Playground

I think time for speed may be over for the moment, Wighard has a lot of work on hand
    Well Wighard patched up himself, because importance of keeping the medic alive

Bertelis and Jasmine are critical (at this point I am just going to assume that prepping poultices is a daily task for Wighard and Siobhan)

Everyone else can chug a Draught?

I would presume that the time it takes Wighard to do that is about as long as it takes everyone else to search and secure the courtyard - unless Bruno and Regine are intent on pressing on

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

agreed. is it my turn to post?

22. - Top - End - #262
    Troll in the Playground

Well, need to know if the rest of the party are prepared to wait for casualty treatment

And also what are:

a lot of other nonsensical buildings

Did you mean to use "nonsensical"?

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

Well, need to know if the rest of the party are prepared to wait for casualty treatment

And also what are:

a lot of other nonsensical buildings

Did you mean to use "nonsensical"?
    actually yes. these buildings seem to serve no purpose

24. - Top - End - #264
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Regine, as far as I can tell, has only lost 1 wound, though I'm RP'ing her being just a touch exhausted and thrown around.

She's find with returning to the shadows and keeping an eye-out/scouting.

In fact, she might do just that.

Concealment: (1d100)[96] vs TN 98

Move Silently: (1d100)[9] vs TN 98

Perception: (1d100)[9] vs TN 67 (or 77 if dealing with further traps/locks to pick)
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Well Wighard patched up himself, because importance of keeping the medic alive

Bertelis and Jasmine are critical (at this point I am just going to assume that prepping poultices is a daily task for Wighard and Siobhan)

Everyone else can chug a Draught?

I would presume that the time it takes Wighard to do that is about as long as it takes everyone else to search and secure the courtyard - unless Bruno and Regine are intent on pressing on
    I think you might be the Draughtmaster; master of draughts. Do we have enough for a chug-round?

Also I might trouble you for a brief post maybe washing Bertelis' eyes so he doesn't kneel there like a fool in the prison of his phobia screaming out his friend's name!

26. - Top - End - #266
    Troll in the Playground

We have 4, so that is one each for Meloth and Bruno with 2 to spare

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ettin in the Playground

Devil

Praise you, honored draughtmaster!

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

Given that we are making fresh polutices every day, starting to feel we might as well be making Draughts every day

Wighard has the apothecary tools, aboard ship we have the time.

You care to suggest a mechanic?

29. - Top - End - #269
    Troll in the Playground

FPing on Jasmine

(1d100)[63] 76

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Is there like a Shallya's Mild Annoyance that works on Healing rolls?