New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Dragon Fall War 5e

Raphael is hanging out at the stern near the helm making casual conversation with the helmsman and/or the Captain if they are there.

”It seems we have been blessed with quiet these past couple of days. I assume these trips are typically more fraught with danger?”
    Last edited by Lioslaith; 2024-02-13 at 05:33 PM.
    I like the globe warm...

If you live for people's acceptance you will die from their rejection.

Remember, no matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her crap.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by Lioslaith View Post
    ”It seems we have been blessed with quiet these past couple of days. I assume these trips are typically more fraught with danger?”
    The deckhand at the helm: Yes and that is what troubles me even more.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Juste is occupying his time aboard the ship serving as crew. When ropes snap, he repairs them with Mending. Anyone who needs to work up high in the rigging or over the rails of the ship gets Water Walk ritual cast on them. When planks need replacing he handles that literally himself. He's heading down to slide down a rope with an armful of timbers mid-ship when the conversation gets going.

"I'd say that is par for the course then. We're currently in the calm before the storm. It is like when you're in the forest and the birds go quiet and you can hear a pin drop or a syndicate moves into town and suddenly the local crime rates fall through the floor. Something big and scary is making the little things hide. I'd wager we've been followed by that dragon since we set sail and things went all quiet like."
    Last edited by Starmage21; 2024-02-14 at 01:56 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

PirateWench

Quote Originally Posted by Starmage21 View Post
    Juste is occupying his time aboard the ship serving as crew. When ropes snap, he repairs them with Mending. Anyone who needs to work up high in the rigging or over the rails of the ship gets Water Walk ritual cast on them. When planks need replacing he handles that literally himself. He's heading down to slide down a rope with an armful of timbers mid-ship when the conversation gets going.

"I'd say that is par for the course then. We're currently in the calm before the storm. It is like when you're in the forest and the birds go quiet and you can hear a pin drop or a syndicate moves into town and suddenly the local crime rates fall through the floor. Something big and scary is making the little things hide. I'd wager we've been followed by that dragon since we set sail and things went all quiet like."
    The Deckhand at the wheel:
    I know that if the weather turns foul usually that is a bad sign. I know not about this.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

AssassinGuy

"We will try and be ready if they come."
    I like the globe warm...

If you live for people's acceptance you will die from their rejection.

Remember, no matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere is tired of her crap.